Make your own honey | Become a beekeeper
- Make your own honey | Become a beekeeper
- Beekeeper products - in comparison
- What does a beekeeper do?
- What does a beekeeper need?
- Harvest honey
- What you should be aware of when beekeepers
- Pros and cons beekeepers
- Conclusion - make your own honey | Become a beekeeper
- Recommended beekeeper accessories - Top 10 top seller list
- Beekeeper Accessories - Purchase Advisor
Without bees - no life. Slowly, people have understood and the knowledge of cause and effect is seeping through. Actively do something - something that is meaningful and sustainable. In addition to collecting garbage, providing arable land and meadow areas, you can also become a beekeeper. The apiary is suitable as a hobby. You have to bring a bit of knowledge, you do not have to be afraid of stings - unless you're allergic.
What you have to bring as a beekeeper and what opportunities are offered to you, you will find out here with us. Florets and bees, rich honey and contribute to sustainability. - make your own honey | Become a beekeeper
Beekeeper products - in comparison
|Dadant US 12er prey with 36 frames, wired, rooted, Weymouth pine||Size: Recommend for height to 180cm: Shoulder width: 66CM / 25.9 inch, Sleeve length: 60CM / 23.6 inch, Bust: 130CM / 51inch; Recommend for height 180-190cm: shoulder width: 70CM / 27.5inch, ...||Interactive and educational||Material: stainless steel / Length: 34 cm||Are you looking for the secret to working with your bee colony easily?||Heat shield: protective grille around the smoker to avoid burns.|
|Beneficial for the garden||The filtering of honey, upper thick sieve, lower fine sieve, honey filter is the necessary equipment for honey production.||Replaces many of your beekeeping tools: honeycomb lifter, stick chisel, nail puller, hammer, wire cleaner||Safe and easy to use for beginners and advanced users|
|150,00 €||25,99 € statt 37,99 €||21,60 € statt 23,93 €||12,74 €||23,39 €||29,90 €||24,99 €|
|12,00 €||2,33 €|
|25. October 2020 20: 29||25. October 2020 20: 29||25. October 2020 20: 29||25. October 2020 20: 29||25. October 2020 20: 29||25. October 2020 20: 29||25. October 2020 20: 29*Advertising|
What does a beekeeper do?
The aim of beekeeping is the harvest of honey. At least secondary. The beekeeper primarily helps nature, because almost all plants are dependent on pollination. The bees need to be looked after throughout the year. To the care belongs:
- In winter, you take care of the maintenance and care of the hive and may need to feed your bees
- In spring, your bees wake up slowly. See if they have enough food, if the cane is ok, and if all the bees survived the winter well
- In summer you have to check, repair and harvest the beehive again and again!
- In the fall, the bees slowly retire. Now it is time to make the winter preparations
You have to deal with the bee colonies all year long. Of course not daily, but already regularly. Some peoples get sick and die.
You are welcome to deal with expertise! In particular, the winter months are suitable, there you have time and then can start next spring, make yourself honey.
What does a beekeeper need?
What do you need on accessories if you want to become a beekeeper? A few things are already necessary and in the following list you will find out what they are.
** Note: In some areas, towns and communities, there are regulations that describe where a hive may be placed. First, ask about the facts! **
A hive, also called magazine prey, is of course the first requirement. Basically, it is a wooden box with thrusts in which the bees apply the honeycomb and also the honey. This is traditionally made of wood and has a top lid. So you can always look in the stick and feed if necessary. Some beekeepers swear by another material: foam. That should better insulate.
** Plastic material should be painted with UV resistant paint. The bees love it in the truest sense of the word "stock dark"! **
|1||Zander booty according to Dr Liebig complete set with 30 frames completely wired with Hoffmann pages, 1 x ...||177,90€||To offer*|
|2||Wildlife World Solitary Beehive||32,98€||To offer*|
|3||DNM Booty Dr.Liebig 10 honeycomb, hive, Weymouth Pine WITH 30 ...||150,00€||To offer*|
Which bee folk is the best? There are different breeds and slightly different genera. Of course, you need a queen for a real people! A bee colony consists of a queen, hundreds of working drones (male animals) and thousands of female workers (female bees). The food is crucial. Depending on what the little beekeepers get to eat, they develop.
** Young people will be rebuilt in May and June **
A protective suit is a body suit, in which gloves must not be missing. Experienced beekeepers know their bees and do not necessarily wear a suit. If you're just starting, you should get one. Bees are wild animals that can be soothed, but also have a bad mood. Imprudent movements are sometimes enough to make them aggressive.
|1||Beekeeping suit bees protective suit - 3XL With round hat and double hoop veil||40,96€||To offer*|
|2||Mufly beekeeping suit with fence veil for beekeepers, ventilated, cotton beekeeper suit, unisex beekeeper bee ...||81 Reviews||53,99€ 52,99€||To offer*|
|3||Buzz beekeeping suit / protective suit for beekeepers, with face protection and gloves||25,64€||To offer*|
The soothing measures include a special blend that is smoked as tobacco. The smell makes it softer. But you do not have to start smoking now (although the picture of a pipe smoker is very romantic), you can also burn the tobacco as an incense.
A stick chisel is a tool that you will often need. It included several tools for cutting and separating in one. This is what you need at the latest if you want to get serious about your first own honey.
|1||KINGLAKE Hive Tool Beehive Tool Scraper Beekeeping Equipment Beekeeping Equipment ...||8,99€||To offer*|
|2||Imkado special edition stick chisel||7 Reviews||10,90€||To offer*|
|3||Jiele Beekeeping Starter Kit for Beekeeping Equipment Tool for Beekeeping Jacket & ...||19 Reviews||16,99€ 16,59€||To offer*|
In order for your honey to come out of the honeycomb, you need a good sling. The riders are placed in the slingshot and with the aid of centrifugal force, the honey collects in the slingshot. This works much like a salad spinner!
|1||Arebos Manual Honey Spinning Tangential Sling 4 Honeycomb Sling 4 Frame Extractor ...||35 Reviews||199,90€||To offer*|
|2||Premium manual Arebos honey extractor HS 4 frame||199,27€||To offer*|
|3||DiLiBee electric honey extractor 4 frame honeycomb honey stainless steel beekeeping extractor||275,00€||To offer*|
Some use it, others do not. A broom is a special broom that does not hurt bees or honeycombs. This will sweep the honeycombs clean, so that no bees get into the slingshot.
Sometimes your bees get sick. It does not necessarily have to be a death sentence. With your beekeeper club you can inquire more exactly what you need exactly for what.
** There are already so-called beekeeper starter sets to buy. Sometimes these are cheaper **
|1||Jiele Beekeeping Starter Kit for Beekeeping Equipment Tool for Beekeeping Jacket & ...||19 Reviews||16,99€ 16,59€||To offer*|
|2||Bee Hive Tool Beekeeping Equipment Pack - Bee Hive Tool, Bee Hive Tool, 8PCS Stainless Beekeeping Equipment||27,98€||To offer*|
|3||LIBRNTY Beekeeping Tools Kit, 9PCS Stainless Steel Beekeeping Accessories Bee Hive Tool ...||39,99€||To offer*|
How do you get the delicious honey? Since building the peoples with all the extra material you need is not necessarily cheap, you might be thinking of selling the honey. The honey is ready when the bees feel it finished! This means that as soon as they begin to close the honeycomb, the honey is storable. He must not be too liquid, otherwise he spoils. Too tight too - trust your bees, they'll tell you!
When the time comes, the lattices from the hive, where the honeycomb and honey are located, are removed and thrown out. It is again filtered, there are no foreign bodies in the honey and can be stored and stirred for some time. You can do that if the honey is still too liquid for you.
Otherwise? Is the honey ready?
** In order to actually sell the honey legally, training is needed. The Association of German beekeepers will help you accordingly. He offers various training courses and also serves as a guarantor for genuine quality goods **
How do bees make honey?
Bees pick up the nectar from the plants and swallow it - there is a honey blister in their belly. That is where the honey process begins. Secretions begin to act already in the tummy of the bee. Later, the bee gives the juice to another bee in the cane. This in turn gives him to another. This goes on and on each time more and more water is removed from the sap. If it is thick enough, this juice comes into the honeycomb and is closed. The honey is durable.
** what you see on the hind legs of the bees are pollen. They serve as food **
What you should be aware of when beekeepers
Not only the theoretical knowledge, but also your nature are important to become a good beekeeper.
- Remember that you have to take care of your bees throughout the year - less in winter but they need you
- You need a suitable place to set up your poles
- You should acquire a lot of knowledge and also attend training courses
- You need to familiarize yourself with the diseases, the multiplication and the handling
- Know that bees are semi-wild insects. They can sting, but do so only in extreme emergency
- Do you want to sell the honey? Then you need extra training and your beekeepers club
- You will have to spend a lot of time in nature
- Do you have an allergy to bee stings? Then the hobby is not necessarily for you
** The running costs in the year are approximately at 170€, You should take that into account. **
What bees do not like
Some things you should also note:
Scientists agree that planned 5G network poses a threat not only to humans, but also to the bees. The net weakens their immune system and disturbs the orientation of small important insects.
Bee mortality >> http://www.umweltbuero-lichtenberg.de/umweltbewusst/archiv/artenschutz/468-mobilfunk-eine-wesentliche-ursache-fuer-das-weltweite-bienensterben.html
Genetically Modified Plants, Monoculture of Humans and Pests: If the bees do not find healthy food and healthy natural pollen and nectar, they will go down miserably. Weakened bees that are malnourished are a predator for parasites.
Climate change ensures longer, warmer winters. What we humans like is not so intoxicating for nature. Because the long periods of non-weather feed on the forces of the bees. Increasingly, mortality is observed.
Pros and cons beekeepers
Do you still want to become a beekeeper? Finally, we would like to give you a list of advantages and disadvantages so that you can decide wholeheartedly for your new hobby.
✔ You can do something for the preservation of the species
✔ You can harvest and sell your own honey
✔ You have a very beautiful nature-related hobby
✔ You are always out in nature
✔ You can breed new peoples yourself
✘ The initial costs are higher at the beginning
✘ If you have an allergy, the hobby is more out of your reach
✘ You need a suitable place for your hive
✘ The bees and the cane need regular care throughout the year
** Reading tip: Maybe you want too Become a recreational diver?
Conclusion - make your own honey | Become a beekeeper
If you do not necessarily have an allergy, the hobby beekeeper can be a very beautiful, natural and healthy addition to your life. You do not have to be afraid of the bees. They sting only in an emergency and you will not dispute your cake, unlike the wasps. But first check with your church or town if and how the putting up of a stick can and should take place. You can join a beekeeper association that advises you in every situation.-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
Recommended beekeeper accessories - Top 10 top seller list
The most popular beekeeper accessories products Beekeepers Accessories Offers with discount to save
- - Scope of delivery: 1 x large bee smoker, 1 x stainless steel scraper, 1 x opening fork, 1 x bee brush, 1 x beehive holder, 1 x ...
- High quality: The bee brush consists of pure bristles. The J-hook is made of high quality metal, solid and effective. Of the...
- - Complete equipment: The products are complete and basically meet all the needs of beekeepers.
- Beekeepers are always in need of this cool gift. They love their bees and eat their honey pure. No matter if beginner or professional this shirt should ...
- Great T-shirt with bees, Honeycomb and saying. If required, we also have other T-shirts. Honey Dealer Shirt as a gift for beekeepers in beekeeping suit.
- Classic cut, double stitched hem.
- Color: red Length: 260mm, buy with confidence
- Hive tool is the "must have" tool for the beekeeper
- Made of stainless steel material is not easy to bend
- Perfectly coordinated smoke for beekeepers Smoker - for safe work in the beekeeping
- Easy to ignite using quickly glowing bark components
- Long burning time due to slowly burning beech wood
- ❥ 【GOOD QUALITY】 - These products are made of stainless steel, wood and plastic. All materials are robust and of high quality. You can...
- ❥ 【IDEAL DESIGN FOR BEEKEEPING】 - Bee smokers with removable fire base plate and high-quality, durable vinyl bellows ensure a ...
- ❥ 【EASY TO USE】 Safe and easy to use for both novice and advanced beekeepers. There can be bees in the open space of your home ...
- Materials: 304 stainless steel (fork), premium rubber wood or beech wood (handle) .The handle adapts to ergonomics, a strong wooden handle ensures ...
- Indispensable for beekeepers: the honey scraper is the indispensable beehive tool for the beekeeper. Ideal for honeycomb areas that are not ...
- Easy to use: ideal for uncapping hollow honeycomb areas that cannot be decapitated with a normal knife, ideal for ...
- Water Drink Dispenser Bees Water Dispenser Water Feeder Bee Drinker Drinking Cup for Bees Beekeeper Equipment for Beekeeping Tool Beekeeping, ...
- Water feeder equipment for bee special feeding tools, easy to use.
- All surfaces are non-toxic, safe and environmentally friendly.
- Gift idea for every beekeeper
- Increase your honey sales, especially for Christmas as a gift very popular
- Soon in every beekeeping supplies / beekeeping accessories, market novelty among beekeeping products
- Honey extractor made of rustproof, easy to clean stainless steel
- 2-part removable cover made of plexiglass
- 4-way honeycomb insert
- 1 pc-UNCAPPING FORK TOOL, 1 pc-Bee Hive frame handle.
- 1 PC synthetic hive brush.
- 1 pc bee hive tools, 5 pieces mini beekeeping entrance feeder
Not found the right beekeeper accessory product or been there? Then click here for even more products!
Share the beekeeper accessories article.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 25.10.2020/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate Links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible.