With the Aukey EP-T21 earbuds are cheap in-ear headphones, as there are many on the market. The small, light earbuds come with Bluetooth 5.0 standard, 5h battery life alone + 20h charging case and touch function. Doesn't sound bad at first and is very inexpensive for around 30 €. Here you can read my experience with the tested Aukey Earbuds EP-T21 - Have fun - Test: Aukey EP-T21 Earbuds - True Wireless In-Ears
Scope of delivery - Earbuds EP-T21 from Aukey
Let's look at the scope of delivery of the Bluetooth headphones. Simply but adequately supplied in a cardboard box, it contains the following:
- 2x real wireless earphones (a 40mhA battery) that connect to each other when removed from the charging case
- 1x charging case (380 mhA battery) - This allows the earbuds to be charged 3-4 times more
- 3 pairs of ear pieces (S / M / L) - there should be something for each ear
- 1x USB-A to micro USB cable - unfortunately the charging case has NO USB-C
- 1x user manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Design - Aukey EP-T21
Earphones - earbuds
The design comes close to the Apple Airpods and otherwise this typical stem design is almost common. I like it very much and also like the color black. I prefer this design to any round button design of some Bluetooth headphones because it just doesn't look clunky in the ear. The headphones are IPX4 sweat and water resistant.
Ladekase Above Ladecase bottom Back case Charging case - charging contacts with magnetic adhesion
The charging case is very small and light. Practical to use for charging the wireless in-ear headphones, as they slide cleanly into the charging cradles with contacts using a magnet.
Commissioning, handling & quality - Aukey EP-T21
Check out the operating instructions and the quick start guide included in order to avoid errors. At least men do it afterwards 🙂
Before the Aukey True Wireless in-ear headphones are used, they are fully charged. Place both earbuds in the charging case and connect to the power if the charging case is empty. The LED in the respective wireless headphones will light up RED continuously. At GRÜN they are fully charged. The charging case also lights up RED continuously when it is being charged.
The headphones alone should be able to last and play for up to 5 hours on one charge and yes, according to me, they last Tests also really long, sometimes even longer. This can of course vary somewhat depending on the volume and connection to the device. Still, I'm surprised 5 hours isn't a gag. If the batteries are empty, they can be quickly recharged in the charging case in 1,5 hours, which can be done up to 4 times with the capacity of the charging case.
Pairing with your devices like smartphone, tablet or Fire-TV stick is pretty easy. Activate the Bluetooth in the respective device and then click on SEARCH or add Bluetooth devices. Take the Aukey EP-T21 earbuds out of the charging case, they activate, flash green-red and connect to each other. The Aukey EP-T21 should now be found in your device to pair. This only needs to be done once. If you put the earbuds back in the charging case, they switch off, if you take them out again, they will now automatically connect to your registered device.
The pairing worked smoothly for me on my smartphone, Fire HD 10 tablet and Fire-TV stick.
Sound & wearing comfort | Aukey EP-T21
So far I know wired headphones with Bluetooth from Aukey or real wireless in-ear headphones from Havit. With the matching earpieces, the earbuds fit well in the ear and closed off great. The music started and WOW what a bass, I didn't know that before. After several hours with music, videos and telephony in my ears, I can say the quality is great for this price. The wearing comfort due to the light 5 gram earphones was still very pleasant after hours and hardly felt during sport. The volume in the maximum range was very good, other products were at maximum, but a bit too quiet.
Update: Aukey EP-T21 vs. JBL Free headphones
I could now do a test with the JBL Free In-Earbuds to have a comparison to the EP-T21. What can I say, the more expensive JBL Free totally disappointed. I completely lacked the soft, dull bass with corresponding volume, as with the EP-T21 earbuds. The enthusiasm of the Aukey headphones and what you get for about 30 € is really amazing! I am enthusiastic and can only say that more expensive does not always have to be better.
During operation, you can use the touch function on the left or right in-ear headphones on the Aukey EP-T21.
- Double tap for play / pause function or to answer / end calls
- 1x hold right headphones “next track” or 1x hold left headphones “previous track”
- 3x tap activates the voice assistant in the device
- Volume control only possible on the paired device
Conclusion: Aukey EP-T21 Earbuds True Wireless
A bit skeptical at first, but after the experience and testing, I can say that Aukey has brought something really good with the Aukey EP-T21 Earbuds True Wireless and that for a low price. The earbuds are very light to wear, connect quickly and last for hours, and I think the sound is pretty decent. The bass is the best I know to date. They are cheap and still great! Buy recommendation!
Update: Unfortunately I could not find a way to adjust the volume in connection with the Fire-TV stick. Volume is always at maximum. If someone has a solution or tip, feel free to write.
other products from Aukey
Discover the top 10 of the best and best-selling Aukey products in 2024 on Ehrliche Tests. We show a selection of the most popular items that have great customer reviews and value for money. Find the perfect Aukey product for your needs now!
|Fitop LED night light for children, breastfeeding light, baby eye protection...*
|YOSH Magnetic Mobile Phone Holder Car for Ventilation with Strong...*
|soundcore by Anker P2 Mini Bluetooth headphones, in-ear...*
|39,99 € 29,99 €
|YOSH Magnetic mobile phone holder car for ventilation, ultra-compact...*
|LIUCOLI Metal Plate Mobile Phone, Pack of 6 - Metal Plates for Cars...*
|UGREEN USB-C charger 65W USB C power supply 3-port...*
|39,99 € 23,99 €
|ivoler [2 pieces] mobile phone holder car universal magnet ventilation...*
|11,99 € 9,59 €
|ooono Mount Mobile Phone Holder Car Magnet - Universal for iPhone...*
|8,95 € 7,85 €
|Anker USB C Charger (Nano II 65W) Pod 3-Port PPS...*
|59,99 € 49,99 €
|OOONO CO-Driver NO1: Warns of speed cameras and dangers in ... *
|49,95 € 41,90 €
- Tested: Chaga mushroom prepared as Chaga tea
- Test: Tefal steam generator iron GV8960 Pro Express Total
- OOONO CO-Driver speed camera detector test: Top speed camera detector?
- GMT for Kids: Super, ultra-light, 6-piece school bag on test
- Sonic electric toothbrush | Fairywill FW-507 tested
- Test: On Cloudflyer Waterproof running shoe
- Bathroom: Age appropriate bath | Bath gadgets
- Orange cleaner bestseller 2024: The best and most popular in the top 10 comparison | Honest tests
- Thermal suit fishing bestseller 2024: The best and most popular in the top 10 comparison | Honest tests
- Tuning e-bikes: e-bike or pedelec tuning tips
- Fruit fly trap against fruit flies
- popcorn loop | How to make your own cinema popcorn
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 26.02.2024/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs