More freedom of movement with "IN EAR" Bluetooth headphones from Aukey
Aukey InEar EP-B40 - Bluetooth headphones
We take a closer look at the Aukey InEar EP-B40. First of all, it should be said that I have never used Bluetooth headphones before. This test should reflect my experiences and impressions and not make any comparisons with other Bluetooth headphones. I was kindly given the Aukey Bluetooth headphones as a test product from Aukey Marketing Manager Mark, thanks Mark. As with many other products, my main expectations are the simplicity of configuration and ease of use and operation. Simply plug & play! Of course, it is also very important that the Aukey - Bluetooth headphones simply do what they are there for and should be used - play music from Bluetooth devices without cables - whether at work or in leisure time doing sports, music makes a lot more motivating and better. The price of approx. 30 € is completely OK for me and I'll see what I get for it.
Here are a few points that Aukey uses to promote wireless headphones.
AUKEY Bluetooth headphones in ear with AptX - 3 EQ sound modes - 8 hours of play time - magnetic Bluetooth 4.1 headset with microphone - storage bag - can be used for Apple Watch, iPhone, Samsung, Echo Dot and other devices.
- Sound in CD quality: In-ear headphones with aptX technology for clearer wireless sound via Bluetooth 4.1.
- Rich, robust sound with punchy bass and a choice of three EQ sound signatures
- Super light headphones 13g with three sizes of earbuds and in-ear hooks for an individual, firm fit with excellent noise insulation
- 8 hours of music (approx. 120 songs) or 240 hours of standby time on a single 1,5 hour charge
- Sports earbuds: IPX4-certified waterproof with internal nano-coating, against sweat and rain when jogging.
- You can magnetically clip the earbuds around your neck for convenient wearing. Ideal for fitness workouts and jogging
- Scope of delivery: AUKEY EP-B40 magnetic wireless earphones, micro USB cable, three pairs of ear tips, three pairs of ear hooks, storage pouch, user manual, 24-month replacement guarantee and friendly customer service
Let's take a closer look at Aukey's Bluetooth headphones.
The scope of delivery: Aukey InEar EP-B40
You get the Bluetooth headphones from Aukey in a simple, shrink-wrapped cardboard box with this content.
- 2x wireless headphones (magnetic) model EB-B40
- 1 micro USB cable
- 3 sets of earplugs in different sizes (1 set already assembled)
- Carrying bag where you can stow everything
- Guarantee and instructions
Further data: Wireless headphones EP-B40 from Aukey
- Technology: Bluetooth 4.1
- Micro sensitivity: -42db + -3db
- Frequency range: 20-20KHz
- Power input: DC 5V
- Charging time: 1,5 hours
- Playing time: up to 8 hours
- Battery: Li-Polymer (2x 60mAH)
- Range: up to 10 meters
- Weight: 13g
Video: Aukey InEar EP-B40
Unpack and configure
After unpacking everything is there, as described in the scope of delivery. A full load can be done immediately, but not necessary. The Bluetooth headphones are ready for immediate use. Press the multifunction button in the middle and they will become active. On your smartphone you have of course activated your bluetooth with visibility for other devices in advance. I am currently using the Huawai P8 light and the connection with the Aukey Bluetooth headphones worked without any problems, that's how it has to be.
The first impression
The headphones are connected to the smartphone and the music is played! Put it on and the first impression was “WOW, the bass sounds good and full” and the sound is otherwise perfectly fine for me. With the equalizer you can switch between:
Singing - normal music with balanced highs and good bass
Treble - the treble gets more, bass almost gone, especially for phone calls
Bass - bass changes minimally I think
The setting “Sing for Music” is the best and most pleasant choice for me
The Aukey Bluetooth headphones in use
With the 3 different sizes of the earplugs with holder you can try out which size fits and stays best in your ear. Once you have done that, you can start testing. You have 3 control buttons on the control unit, which you use to control the volume, on / off, track selection and calls. When you switch on you hear a tone that confirms activation, as well as when you switch off.
I search for the Aukey headphones in my smartphone via Bluetooth and are displayed as AUKEY EP-B40 and connected without any problems. It is used on the go or when jogging frequently. The headphones sit comfortably in my ear, and thanks to the holder in my ear, they stay where they are and so far don't fall out on me. When jogging, you sweat, exercise more intensely and here, too, they are easy to carry in the ear.
One of the most important points before wearing comfort and sound is the quality of the Bluetooth connection, nothing bothers you like constant interruptions of the music in the ear. The Aukey InEar EP-B40 have a good range of up to 10m. Of course, I wear the smartphone on my body, so distances of no more than 1m are not possible. So I haven't seen any disconnections or stutters. Telephony is of course also possible and works well enough for me in terms of handling and quality. When notifications of calls, messages, etc., the music is briefly dimmed and you hear your usual notification tone. It feels like the battery lasts for a long time and depends on how much it is used.
Conclusion: Aukey InEar EP-B40
If you don't want to spend a lot of money, but still want good sound and sound in your ear on the go and also like uncomplicated operation and setup, you can use the Aukey Bluetooth headphones.
There is no other way of saying it, if a product delivers what I expect or want and delivers it easily and without problems, then I am very satisfied as a user.
Well done AUKEY!
Aukey bluetooth headphones
- -SOUNDCORE: A trademark of Anker Innovations. Loved by over 20 million fans worldwide.
- - ENORMER BASS: Our technology analyzes the sound profile in real time and, thanks to the powerful 10mm audio drivers, increases low frequencies with ...
- -3 INDIVIDUAL MODES: Bass Booster for intensive songs, Podcast mode for podcasts and audio books and Soundcore Signature mode for all...
- -FEATHER LIGHT DESIGN: The minimalist format of the in-ear headphones weighs only 4,4 grams and is 10% lighter than standard earbuds - for ...
other products from Aukey
- Test: Bosch jigsaw PST 900 PEL | Quality assessment
- Test: Abox laminator OL381 | 5 in 1 lamination set
- Test: IPhone 11 Pro Max | a must-have?
- JOFRI Carrying Bag - everything for your travels and excursions
- DEERC 300E & 302E RC Offroad Drift 4WD Car 1:18 +60 km/h buy & test | testimonial
- AUKEY EP-T25 TWS headphones | In-ear | Bluetooth | USB-C charge
- Tested: Blackboxcam - table clock with HD camera
- Powerbank - Aukey PB-N36 20000mAh with USB / Lightning
- Test: ENDERS radiant heater | Gas heater for warmth in the garden
- Test: cocoa with caffeine? Koawach brings the caffeinated cocoa in the morning
- Washing vacuum cleaner | 5+ tips to buy
- Tested: cocktail shaker set by Godmorn
- Electric tap with water heater | warm to boiling water from the tap
- Circle cutter top 10 comparison
- kitchen gadget | buy mango peeler | Top 10 comparison
- How healthy is instant chicken broth?
- Poultry shears: perfect for carving your poultry
- Glue and care for artificial eyelashes | Catrice Single Lashes
- Automatic odor-proof trash can with sensor
- Poinsettia for outside with lighting top 10 comparison
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 26.09.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs