Which beamer screens are there for your own home theater?
A cinema for the home. Who would not want that. Film fans dream of a big screen on which they can watch their films undisturbed in the private cinema. Thanks to the different screens, which can also be lowered in front of the massive living room wall if necessary, this is also quite possible. The only question left is which screen is the right one, because not every one is suitable for all the options that are available. There is also a lot to consider in terms of attachment and texture. In this guide we will give you an idea of who a screen is useful for, what you should pay attention to, where the advantages and disadvantages lie, where you can best buy such a screen for a home cinema or presentation. – Beamer – Top Ten projection screen
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
Beamer - projection screen top ten - in comparison
Would you like to build a home cinema screen yourself?
Where does a home cinema screen make sense?
If you already have a projector, you have to select the right screen to experience the maximum cinema fun. The technology is tuned in itself. Of course, it also works with every other screen. But who has certain claims, it does not leave it at "something".
If there is no projector in the house and may have to be decided on the basis of other criteria such as size or cost factor, you can pick up well here.
Dessweiteren is the type of attachment or the room also worth considering. So there are differences, whether you want to install the screen permanently or if they change the premises, and thus must be portable.
The gain factor
On the canvas is magnesium carbonates, which ensures that the light from the projector, evenly thrown back. The higher the quality of this layer, the better the reflected light or better image, the higher the gain factor. This is to be noticed, if one chooses a canvas for the home.
Which possibilities of attachment do I have?
Screw, set, fixed or mobile. The decisive factor is how long the home cinema screen should remain in place. Forever or often she is carried back and forth. The different possibilities:
Home cinema screen on the tripod and out of the suitcase
These have the advantage that they are necessarily mobile. Unfortunately often only available up to a size of 1.5 meters. This is already too small for many spectators. Often the cloths are also very thin, tend to flutter around and often do not have the best quality. A close look and possibly previous testing will save you some disappointment.
Home cinema screen extendable
The metal housing is firmly bolted to the wall or in the ceiling and can be easily rolled out if necessary. In front of a wall unit, for example. This is quite space-saving and needs-based. On the market one has already reacted and produced some very good roller blind screens.
Home cinema screen automatic
These are stable, you do not have to stretch and are even so installable that you do not see them at all, because they are just right in the ceiling. Of course you need a power connection and appropriate expertise or professionals for installation.
These models are high quality, costly but quite tailored for the home cinema fan.
The movie in the frame
Very practical invention. You can hang the canvas on the wall like a picture. Some models can hide a few speakers behind the screen. The frames themselves swallow excess light, which ensures an impressive picture quality. Multiformat makes it possible to get involved in all common formats. The only disadvantage, who hangs a frame screen in the living room, of course, has a white picture on the wall when not in use.
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
What else should be noted
A presentation also wants to be communicated clearly and clearly on the screen. For this reason, the screens for this type of projection are white to dull white.
The home cinema owner, on the other hand, likes it more in contrast and for that reason will rather opt for a gray screen.
Blu-Ray or Laptop? Also with this selection different formats of the canvas are necessary. Look here in advance to buy the right one.
The size of the room. It will not be more comfortable if you stick directly in front of the screen. As a rule of thumb, it can be said that a 2 meter screen requires 4 meter seat pitch.
The cloth of the canvas
The gain factor has already been explained above. Now there is the question of the size of the canvas or what the room is like, or if the canvas has to be transported frequently, how big and heavy it can be or may it be. For solid walls, it has to be considered, for example, if the light in the room can also be regulated. If it is possible to darken the room, it is possible to buy a screen with the gain factor 1.0, which has a positive effect on the wallet. Otherwise, the screen can quickly say goodbye in terms of contrast and color reproduction. Here must be a screen with a higher gain factor.
The surface texture ensures that the light on the canvas is refracted, ie reflected.
What do I have to look for when buying?
The screen is always selected for the projector. At the same time of course, the nature of the plays
Attachment as well as the size and the cost of a not insignificant role. If you pay a little bit more attention to a good quality, you can not do much wrong anymore and there is nothing in the way of the home entertainment of your own home theater.
Of course, the prices are also very different here. Man can spend about 100 Euro or even several hundred euros.
The data on the Internet is enough for those who have a bit informed, also to get a good deal to send home.
Those who are not yet familiar with the idea, should be advised in advance of the various options in the retail trade, especially with regard to the projectors.
Pros and cons of a home cinema wall
Anyone who thinks about a home cinema screen, whether retractable or automatic, on a tripod or just in the entire frame zuzulegen, must decide whether it makes sense for him. The possible advantages and disadvantages we have summarized here once:
Advantages of a home cinema screen
- In good quality, it brings the cinema directly to your home. Without anyone with a big hat the 2 meter is big, sitting in front of you
- Look what and how you want
- the different screens make it possible to find one for a perfectly tailored solution
But the disadvantages of this system include:
- high quality products can be very costly
- too small a room inhibits the fun of the movie enormously
You are still looking for a projector?
Here you will find a projector that has proven itself for occasional movie nights.
Find in the top🔟 the best & best-selling projector screen products 2022 on Honest Tests
- 4K | UHD | 3D | | HD | | Full HD Ready
- Display area (W x H): 200 x 113 cm
- Case dimensions (W x H x D): 215 x 7 x 7 cm
- The tripod screen with high-quality, wrinkle-free matte PVC offers you a good view of movies, games or PowerPoint presentations in...
- The white screen for indoor and outdoor projection is secured by comfortable, tight straps and can be easily stored in the supplied bag for...
- The perfect 16:9 HD screen measures 100 inches (254 cm) and offers an impeccable viewing experience thanks to the wide angle with 1,1 gain reflection and...
- celexon basic tripod screen - visible projection area: 200x200 cm - housing dimensions: 217,2 x 6,5 x 6,5 cm - suitable for mobile...
- PVC canvas with diffuse reflective surface for a wide viewing angle of 160 ° and a gain factor of 1,5
- can be removed in a flash in just a few moves and used extremely flexibly thanks to the stable tripod tripod base - one-piece construction
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ PORTABLE: This projection screen is easy to transport and ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ VERSATILE: The projector screen is ideal for projecting HD films or as a solution for various presentations, ...
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ SIZE: The diagonal of the projector screen is 85/99/100/113 inches, bringing you a great visual experience
- Projector screen and stand: 100 inch (254,4 cm), 16:9 format, 160° wide angle. The projection screen is made of high-quality polyester...
- Installation Only Takes 5 Minutes: The projection screen can be adjusted in about 5 minutes without complicated tools. No...
- Convenient to carry: The rear projection screen with stand weighs 2,7 kg. You can hold it in one hand or travel bags...
- ▶ The projection screen can be easily set up for outdoor movies in minutes. You can do it yourself extremely quickly on the...
- ▶ Portable 150 inch 16:9 format projection screen, 160° wide angle. The projection screen is made of high-quality polyester and...
- ▶ The outdoor movie screen has a series of lightweight aluminum poles that are less prone to deformation. The deeper...
- 【 Premium matte white fabric 】 Projector screen with stand and wrinkle-free matte oxford on tripod gives you a good view....
- Improved picture quality: This home cinema projection screen has a standard black backing that prevents the ingress of ...
- Sturdy Tripod Stand: The projector screen's sturdy stand provides more stability; our movie screen is easy to store,...
- DATA : format : 16:9 - projection dimensions : 300 x 169 cm, fabric dimensions : 305 x 210 cm, housing dimensions : 321 x 10 x 10cm - black advance : 40cm -...
- PROJECTION CLOTH: The projection cloth of the SlenderLine projector screen consists of 3 layers with a fabric core. The cloth weight is 520g/m². The...
- GAIN FACTOR : The gain factor is a parameter for the reflection behavior of a projection screen. The screens of the SlenderLine series with...
- The Powerextra projection screen is made of high quality polyester fabric to prevent wrinkles. Regardless of whether the projector...
- This projection screen can be easily attached to the wall with double-sided tape, hooks and ropes, or removed at any time. The...
- The 120 inch projection surface has a viewing angle of 160 degrees. So you can see what's going on even in extreme off-axis positions...
- Product size: 4.85 x 3.25 meters. Screen size: 3.95 x 2.43 meters.
- Screen diagonal: 180 inches. Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Compatible with front and rear projection. Washable white screen.
Reading tips: coole DIY Projects | FITNESS | You like product testing read?
- Test: 14 vegan spreads tested Zwergenwiese
- Test: Air Up drinking bottle | Fragrance Pods for Taste?
- Review: Huawei Watch GT2
- Review: Primal Berries - Red Berry Smoothie | Primal State
- Tested: LED table lamp with battery from Aukey | Touch lamp
- Petsfit | Dog backpack
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2023. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a home cinema screen test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a Home theater screen If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
Honest tests you can find some tests (including pool, FITNESS, Home & garden) & Guide (including Smart Home, Beauty, Handcraft) who can help you further.
How to easily find the best home theater screen product for you!
What purchase expectations do I have of the home cinema screen product?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. Nevertheless, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the home cinema screen product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare your found home theater screen products. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers or brands produce home cinema screens?
If you are looking for a "Home Theater Screen" product and you want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & condition do I need for home cinema screens and which do I not?
How to choose the best home theater screen product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You now have more information about home cinema screen products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Home cinema screen reviews, tests and star ratings simplify your purchase decision!
You now have a few home theater screen products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative home theater screen reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong home cinema screen product for themselves or who did not get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the home cinema screen product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the home cinema screen product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will bring you further insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and use of your upcoming home cinema screen purchase.
Where can I find solutions and tips for home cinema screen problems?
⭐ Ask in your personal area about home cinema screens or products for experiences and tips.
⭐ Honest Tests top 10 list takes you to the best and most popular home cinema screen products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a home cinema screen test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with Home Theater Screen Test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here Home Theater Screen Test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Home cinema screen test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest Home Theater Screen Test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing Home Theater Screen Test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here Home Theater Screen Test check.
How to Buy Home Theater Screen! 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular dealers for home cinema screen products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for home cinema screens are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying a home cinema screen?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could add a price alert to your home theater screen product. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your home cinema screen product. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Tip: A Gift Idea or Birthday gifts should never be cheap products, don't give away anything that you wouldn't use yourself in terms of quality.
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the home cinema screen product.
Amazon.de * offers many different ways to analyze a product well. With the buying guide you will surely find some home cinema screensTests or home theater screen comparisons.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
Recommended reading: massage gun, Fitness Bike, product testing
honest-tests.de can you do good Order home cinema screen products at good prices online – Buy home cinema screen online. Simply order home cinema screens online, find home cinema screen products and Buy Home Theater Screen Products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, whether you want to buy offline or order home theater screen products online. Buy home cinema screen: Order good products like home cinema screen online - at a good price! Search home cinema screen – find home cinema screen – order home cinema screen online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as home cinema screens at good prices on the Internet and to order home cinema screen products directly to your home.
If you want to order home cinema screens online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon to order. Buying home cinema screen products is so easy! - Super easy to order home theater screen products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 27.03.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs