For occasional, smaller woodwork, I was looking for a solid and reliable jigsaw that costs less than 100 euros. I'm on the model Bosch jigsaw PST 900 PEL encountered. This promises to get through all materials with maximum precision. With up to 3100 revolutions per minute, a good quality result should also be achieved without producing splinters and milled edges.
Jigsaws in comparison
First impression | scope of delivery
The first impression is very professional. The Bosch jigsaw comes in a case with a Speedline Wood saw blade (T 144 D), Cut Control, splinter guard, saw blade depot and transparent cover guard.
With a weight of 2,2 Kg the device is not too heavy and Fits comfortably in your hand. The housing is made of sturdy plastic, the handle is also covered with rubber for an optimal grip.
The jigsaw has a connection for a vacuum cleaner. This means that dust and wood residues can be vacuumed away without dirt. In my opinion, this is only worthwhile for larger or longer-term work.
First of all, the saw blade, which fortunately is already included in the scope of delivery, must be installed. This happens in a few moments and the way is simple. All you have to do is turn the red switch in the direction of the arrow, remove the old saw blade and insert a new one.
The jigsaw is then ready for use.
Features | Bosch jigsaw PST 900 PEL
Basically, you can use the jigsaw to make wooden jigsaws Depths of cut up to 9cm and metallic depths up to 0,8cm respectively. Both flat and round cuts can be made without any problems. Slow leadership is a prerequisite here. In addition to wood, wall and ceiling paneling, plastic pipes and aluminum profiles can also be processed.
This enables maximum precision and control Bosch Cut Controlwhich, in combination with the integrated PowerLight, create a optimal view on the workpiece and the cutting line. With this lighting, good results can always be achieved.
Another interesting function is the adjustable one Sawing speed. With this function, curves in particular can be sawn very finely by reducing the speed.
First use of the Bosch PST 900 PEL jigsaw
For the first use, I had this Laying laminate flooring as goal. The jigsaw should cut the laminate to size and size.
In the first test, I noticed that the jigsaw is actually very easy to use and one that is very good fine straight cut supplies. At the same time it is proportionate quiet way of working positive to note.
I reduced the sawing speed in curves, so I was able to cut to size, especially for laminate flooring near the heating pipe.
The Result was very good.
The integrated lighting for the cut surface is another plus point, as I often had little overview with other models without lighting and the cuts became uneven.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the function and workmanship of the Bosch PST 900 PEL jigsaw. I can recommend it for small to medium-sized home work, as any type of wood up to a depth of 9cm is possible with it.
Video | Bosch jigsaw PST 900 PEL
Advantages and disadvantages of the Bosch jigsaw PST 900 PEL
- Good handling
- Many helpful additional functions
- Good cutting result
- Good price segment
And finally ... Bosch jigsaw PST 900 PEL
In my test, I was very impressed by the PST 900 PEL jigsaw for € 74,95. I could saw boards evenly and evenly. What is very commendable is that the jigsaw quickly ready for use and is super manageable thanks to the integrated lighting and the adjustable sawing speed.
The Accessories can also be bought cheaply, which I always find particularly pleasant.
If you are looking for a reliable, well-priced and solid jigsaw, you will be absolutely satisfied with this device.
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling jigsaw products 2023 on Honest Tests
- The Jigsaw PST 650 from Bosch - lightweight and compact for easy and precise sawing of curves and straight lines
- Up to 65 mm cutting depth in wood and 4 mm in steel thanks to powerful 500 Watt motor
- Efficient work: tool-free change of jigsaw blades in seconds
- Powerful and smooth-running: The handy jigsaw for tricky cuts with the highest precision. Cleverly designed: Balanced for...
- Speed electronics to control the power for material-specific work.
- Simple and handy: saw blade change without tools.
- Power X-Change - The cordless jigsaw TC-JS 18 Li (1x 2,5 Ah) is part of the Einhell Power X-Change family, in which batteries, chargers and...
- Accessories included - The cordless jigsaw TC-JS 18 Li (1x2,5 Ah) comes with a 2,5 Ah battery, a charger and a practical transport and ...
- Pendulum stroke - The switchable pendulum stroke enables exact cuts to be made in the shortest possible time with consistently smooth running.
- The jigsaw PST 900 PEL with maximum precision through all materials
- Tool-free and instant saw blade change thanks to the SDS system
- Clear view of the workpiece using the switchable blower function and the LED PowerLight
- 【High performance】 Equipped with an 850 W super power motor and 6 different saw blades, the Orfeld jigsaw can easily do any ...
- 【Laser guidance and easy operation】 With the exception of the guide ruler, which guarantees the cutting width, the Orfeld jigsaw has ...
- 【6 speed modes and 4 orbital positions】 Equipped with 6 speed modes and 4 orbital positions, you can ...
- Covered handle ensures a secure hold and a comfortable grip
- With bright double LED
- Powerful and fast pendulum action jigsaw
- 【Perfect laser-guided cuts】 The Ginour jigsaw with laser guide is ideal for beginners or those who want their ...
- 【7 variable speeds】 This 800W electric jigsaw has different speed settings and has a number of strokes ...
- 【Versatile Cutting】 Sloping footplate allows you to cut at ±45° angle; thanks to the high-quality saw blades,...
- The jigsaw GST 90 E by Bosch Professional - for precise and fast cuts
- Simple and tool-less saw blade change with Bosch SDS system
- Powerful 650 watt motor for fast work progress
- Test: pull-up bar by Pullup & Dip | Wall Mount & Detachable | Indoors & Outdoors
- Drinking tube for PET bottles - water at hand at all times
- DEERC 300E & 302E RC Offroad Drift 4WD Car 1:18 +60 km/h buy & test | testimonial
- Test: B / W laser printer from HP | HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w
- Bosch MUM 5 kitchen machine - the versatility in the kitchen
- Tested: spy camera in the AC adapter
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 11.12.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs