Guide: Your camping adventure with nature and tent
The rubber tree is still a sip of water administered, the last rest is stowed in the car, the neighbor has a spare key. Finished? Finished! Sometimes you just have to get out. As uncomplicated as possible. Flexible. Go on an adventure. Towards the sun. With a tailwind, like Thomas D.
Camping is an adventure. Get out of the urban jungle, into nature. Camping is great, relaxing, exciting, unplanable, with and without children possible and the dog can also with.
The unpredictable plan is manageable! If you have not yet dared to do so, then definitely join us here. We wrote a camping guide. In this you will find everything you need to face a summer that really rocks. - Guide: Your camping adventure with nature and tent
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
Camping products - in comparison
Why does camping make you so happy?
From a psychological point of view, camping works on several levels. If you are constantly in your 7to5 job, you need a break and one that you don't know yet. An adventure is the stark contrast to the routine we face every day. When we do something else, we suddenly feel awake - we feel alive. The fresh air that we suddenly expose purifies and clears the mind and body. Relaxation lowers our stress level. Movement gets the body going and strengthens our whole system. We have to think first and then act - our brain is given new tasks. Maybe we decided to have dinner ourselves or go fishing. Maybe we have a breakdown and have to help ourselves. There are also sun, sea, wind, strangers, noises and smells. Our brain can store new impressions if it can take three different factors into account. A new taste in a new environment with a curious emotion, we will easily remember that. The new spice of the well-known french fries on well-known fries in the well-known rushed lunch break - less. Ergo: We experience camping and camping so intensively because our brains are constantly creating new connections. And that is so good for us and makes us happy.
Camping with four people
Camping with four people has to be organized differently and even better. When you are two, you need relatively little space. This guide is for a quartet. Especially because it is a bit more expensive. There is never much space and so everything that you need for a few days should be transported by yourself. In the examples and suggestions below, we will discuss it in more detail.
Camping with children
Who thinks that children need less space is right - but only when sleeping. Various cuddly toys and toys exclusive. While the toy is still a matter of negotiation, the everyday commodities are standard. But this is exactly where you can save space. Children's sleeping bags and sleeping pads are smaller. Clothes are smaller. The food portions as well (at least, as long as they are still small). So if you're planning for four people, you're on the safe side.
Of course you need a children's sleeping bag and child-friendly sleeping pads. Everything else you can share.
For a tent for four people is ideal. So you all together. This is not only good for binding, but also saves a lot of space.
What do I need for outdoor camping? + Checklist
Whether you're packing your stuff in a cart or backpacking, you'll need a few basics, as many as possible, for whatever you can use. We've prepared a list here for you that you should not forget at home.
If you start your adventure with a car, please also think about all the necessary things that you may need in the Pampa or for self-help.
- voltage converter
- Engine oil
- some Disc Water Concentrate
- warning triangle, first aid box car jack
- is the spare wheel okay?
- Possibly. Repair foam for a tire
- Safety vests (for all)
- Light bulbs (and tools if needed)
- Booster cables
- parking disk
- Tow bar or tow rope
- possibly insulating tape and
- Fire Extinguisher
- small tool case, if you have to repair a cracked hose or similar
If you just flute the left windshield wiper, look, if you can change the right one. Otherwise, you better take a replacement wiper.
★ Different regulations apply in different countries, what you have to carry by law. Please inquire very intensively what you need. Some countries seem to want to fill their coffers with exactly these traps. The same applies to tolls (for example London): not everything is advertised and then you are surprised that you get mail several weeks later.
Eating and Drinking
Nothing is cooler than fishing or collecting your own food. Sometimes this is not allowed or simply not possible. For everything else there is a grill or a Tischräucherofen. Camping - Barbecues have the decided advantage that you can put them together again on the faster and then save space.
★ Never leave hot ashes unattended in nature. Use designated seats!
Are you looking for a good grill guide? Then look at ours Buying guide for barbecues !
Just take with you what you absolutely need. Small jars replace large spice sets. You can take some oil in a small handy bottle. Pasta or rice, flour and cereals are best in plastic containers with screw cap. They are light, protect against moisture and are resistant.
Are you backpacking on the backpack? Then you could get one Drinking hose for PET bottles buy and drink during the trip, without having to put down your backpack again and again. That's great too, when kids are there. You may be thirsty again at night and can use the drinking tube alone.
What is essential to your travel kitchen is a decent outdoor knife. This is more than practical because you can open cans, take out fish, cut ropes, chop vegetables ... Such a knife makes more than sense. If you want to make up your mind about it, we recommend ours Guide outdoor knife.
A thermo cup is also very good to be taken. This keeps your drinks hot or cold, depending on what you want. You may also need only one per person.
Small gas cookers or those that work with fuel paste are not difficult, but useful. So you can always make a little something to eat or drink. If you decide to buy a gasoline stove, you will get cheap fuel - in proportion, at least.
Clothes that suit you and your journey. Robust, windproof, maybe water repellent, comfortable. Geographical Norway offers a lot of great outdoor wear. Maybe you have room for one quilted pants? They are great if you want to catch your own fish or go camping where it often rains.
Generally it is said that clothing should last for 5 days. Otherwise, you can still use a laundrette or wash at campsites.
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
While some men get along with a T-shirt and a pair of socks for 4 days, it is precisely women who pay attention to hygiene - or have to pay attention.
An menstrual cup instead of tampons and tying, it saves waste and can be easily rinsed out. If you as a woman can not or do not want to wash your hair every day, you can dry shampoo can be a good substitute and you would also save large amounts of shampoo etc.
The razor will need to stay with you for longer stays - unless you have prepared yourself with a hair remover in advance.
The water filters is great, maybe you find a source and so you can replenish your drinking water supplies.
The shower bag is a small emergency measure. Although not enough for a spa shower, you will clean it but.
Microfibre towels and washcloths dry very fast and are insensitive.
The tent is the heart of everything. The more people you are, the bigger the tent has to be. Four people are generally marginal if you are not very close. You need enough space and the more people you are, the more restless it can be. The advantage, a Four - person tent takes up relatively little space, is quickly opened and dismantled and stowed away.
A good sleeping padwhich is thick and reflects the heat (like a kind of rescue blanket) is as much a part of your program as a high quality one Sleeping bagwhich tolerates temperatures for the corresponding season and the climate. Of course this is due to your holiday destination.
What makes a good tent
Your tent must be quick and easy to dismantle and dismantle. Maybe a dungeon is right for you? It should offer space for all, quiet a little more! If you're traveling with three and maybe have a kid with you, see if a four-tent is still within your reach. Especially when the weather is not so good and you need to stay longer in the tent, a little more space is more than sensible.
There are tent bags for this. You can fill it to your heart's content.
Below is a small list whose content may be important to you.
- do you need a suitable tent bag?
- Replacement peg?
- a herring puller?
- Ropes and straps to protect your tent against the wind?
- a awning (this offers even more space)
- a tent pad (which is great if you have to camp on stony ground)
Functional and space-saving
What else will you need? Gadgets that will help you with outings and that you can help yourself:
- Outdoor knife
- Lamps (with LED technology, they are particularly energy efficient
- Cards in case the technique fails
- Rain - poncho (which is very space-saving)
- You can recharge batteries and batteries with solar
- a rainproof backpack or a suitable protection for the backpack
- enough matches or lighters
- a collapsible travel cutlery
A few more tips:
★ If you do not have toothpaste, you can also mix coconut oil with salt and brush your teeth with it. The coconut oil has an antibacterial effect and the salt cleansing effect. Coconut is also great for skin care and you do not need cream anymore.
★ against mosquitoes lemon balm and sage helps wonderfully. There are natural deodorants, they even have it as an ingredient. You kill two birds with one stone.
★ You can use your belt to hang things on it
★ Aloe Vera is already available as a gel in small tubes. This saves space and helps immediately with sunburn and minor wounds
Outdoor camping - pros and cons
The cool thing about camping is, you can really be on your own. And that is balm for the soul. With or without children and dog, maybe even alone. Back to the Roots can also be very small and fit in a backpack. The quality of your time ultimately depends on how you use it.
✔ Your brain and soul will be offered something new
✔ You are learning to get closer to the origin again
✔ Outdoor camping is not expensive
✔ You can handle relatively little
✔ You need a good tent and practical accessories then you are safe
✔ Danger welds together 😉
✘ sometimes tight space - especially when it rains and the weather is "disgusting", camping can be exhausting
In a breakdown you should know to help
✘ who can improvise, it will have easier
✘ Children can sometimes be bored and or overwhelmed
Conclusion - guide: your camping adventure with nature and tent
Camping alone or with the whole family - it's always fun. In this guide, we have provided you with an overview of what you should think about in order to master a relaxed adventure holiday. Functional, practical and space-saving, should be the complete equipment. We have put together many useful gadgets for you.
A tent is your basic if you do not want to sleep in the open air. In addition a good sleeping bag, mattress, things to cook, knives and practical change clothes. You do not need much more, so that you and your loved ones can recover and strengthen their lives.
By the way: to almost all here presented gadgets there are our guides. And if not, then it will come. We work on it!
Power off? Food brought to safety? Trash can empty? Windows and doors closed? Water connections turned off? Then off to the camp pleasure! Have fun!
Find in the top🔟 the best & best-selling camping accessories products 2023 on Honest Tests
- 🛺 CARAVAN WITH A RETRO LOOK: The detailed shape with an industrial look, reminiscent of an old caravan from America, the many fine ...
- 🎁 GIVE THE GIFT OF PURE TRAVEL HAPPINESS: Hardly any type of travel has boomed in recent years as much as camping. Being free, independent, from place...
- 💎 A STABLE LUCKY CHARM: Anyone who travels a lot with the camper needs equipment that can handle a lot. This includes our...
- 【Bucket details】1x attachable kitchen waste bin (white, grey) made of plastic / weight: 140g / box dimensions 25 * 5.5 * 13.5cm.
- 【High Quality】Made of plastic, very light. And can be placed in the luggage without taking weight. In addition, these containers can...
- 【Easy to install】 The grocery bag holder comes with a hook system to keep it in place, no drilling ...
- Camping Accessories, Camper Gifts (Author)
- ✔ Super Durable L - Amazingly strong, robust and reliable hook with a 3,2 cm diameter steel base and 4,1 cm long, he ...
- ✔ Sanitary Step Plating: We provide 3 layers of black paint+nickel+copper plating on steel base and hooks. It...
- ✔ Versatile: After a precise simulation and calculation, this hook was equipped with a strong ability to ...
- Multifunctional: The camping blanket with snap fastener can be used as a sleeping bag, cape or after packing as a pillow or lumbar support...
- Warm: Filling with 250 g Clusterloft (a state-of-the-art fiber filling that has the feel of authentic goose and duck down without feathers,...
- Lightweight: Generously proportioned at 175 x 135 cm, so two adults can comfortably sit around the campfire. Weighs only 0,44 kg...
- POWERFUL COOLING: The 7000 BTU cooling capacity enables fast and efficient cooling for RVs and caravans. DELIVERY...
- Very strong cooling capacity 2,05Kw with minimal power consumption (785Watt per hour) R290 coolant, more environmentally friendly than traditional...
- 4 in 1 MULTIFUNCTIONAL: This mobile air conditioner has four main functions, including air cooling, ventilation, dehumidification and a ...
- Suitable for all types of stoves (electric, ceramic, induction, gas) • Mini dimensions thanks to clever folding: only 6 cm high • Boiler body made of...
- Collapsible silicone kettle with stainless steel base • Convenient one-hand operation • Handle and hinged lid made of heat-insulating plastic •...
- Suitable for all types of stoves (electric, ceramic, induction, halogen, gas) • Capacity: 800 ml • Boiler body made of durable, flexible...
- Meyfeld, Ben (Author)
- COMPACT: When folded, the 15 L folding bowl is only 2-3 cm high. Unfolded however: 30 x 30 x 17 cm. Ideal for camping,...
- STURDY: Made from an extra strong 500D PVC tarpaulin. This folding bin is free from toxins such as BPA and phthalates. your safety...
- WATERPROOF: This folding bucket is suitable for liquids from -15°C to +60°C, ideal as a camping dishwashing bowl, washing bowl, ...
- Drinking tube for PET bottles - water at hand at all times
- DEERC 300E & 302E RC Offroad Drift 4WD Car 1:18 +60 km/h buy & test | testimonial
- Gardena ComfortCut 450/25 – corded lawn trimmer for the ideal cut
- Bosch cordless grass trimmer ART 26 Li
- Peanut butter from Argentina | without palm oil | no added sugar
- Powerbank - Aukey PB-N36 20000mAh with USB / Lightning
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2023. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a camping accessory test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a camping accessories If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
How to easily find the best camping accessories product for you!
What exactly do I expect from the purchase of the product camping accessories?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. However, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the camping accessories product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare the camping accessories you found. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers or brands produce camping accessories?
If you are looking for a "camping accessories" product and want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, features & characteristics do I need for camping accessories and which do I not?
How to choose the best camping accessories product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You now have more information about camping accessory products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
camping accessory reviews, tests and star ratings simplify your purchase decision!
You now have a few camping accessory products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative camping accessories reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong camping accessory product for themselves or who didn't do the right research and were disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the camping accessories product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the camping accessory product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. It may bring you further insight into quality, durability, care, handling and utility for your upcoming camping accessory purchase.
Where can I find solutions and tips for problems with camping accessories?
⭐ Ask people around you about camping accessories or products for experiences and tips.
⭐ Honest Tests top 10 list takes you to the best and most popular camping accessories products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a camping accessory test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with camping accessories test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here camping accessories test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example camping accessories test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest camping accessories test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing camping accessories test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here camping accessories test check.
How to buy camping accessories! 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular dealers for camping accessory products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for camping accessories are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying camping accessories?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could add a price alert to your camping accessories product. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your camping accessories product. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the camping accessories product.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
On honest-tests.de can you do good Order camping accessories products online at good prices – buy camping accessories online. Simply order camping accessories online, find camping accessories products and Buy camping accessories products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, no matter whether you want to buy offline or want to order camping accessories products on the Internet. buy camping accessories: Order good products like camping accessories online - at a good price! Search for camping accessories – find camping accessories – order camping accessories online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products, such as camping accessories, at good prices on the Internet and to order camping accessories products directly to your home.
If you want to order camping accessories online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and to order we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon. Camping accessories Buying products is so easy! - Super easy to order camping accessories products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 11.12.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs