A suction cup that drills or a drill that sucks? No, in the following guide you will find out everything you need to know about the practical vacuum drill that simply catches or sucks in your fine dust while drilling. Ideal in furnished apartments.
What should you look out for when buying your suction cup?
Before buying your vacuum drill you should think about its use. If you need it frequently and a lot, you should by no means save on quality and, consequently, on price. Good does not automatically mean cheap. Opt for a slightly higher quality product.
These are the most important criteria that you should consider when buying
- Current prices
In the online trade you can compare the prices of your future suction cup and read the reviews.
- Special Offers
There are summer and winter sales in the hardware store. This means you always have the opportunity to purchase greatly reduced brands of suction cup adapters at favorable conditions.
- Product Features
Of course, the product features are also very important and decisive for the purchase decision. A metal drill vacuum cleaner is more robust than a plastic model.
- Price-performance ratio
Always use the product description as a guide. What features does your vacuum cleaner offer and at what price.
What do you actually need a vacuum drill for?
If you are renovating your house and have to drill a lot of holes, the fine dust from the holes probably doesn't play that big a role. If you have just opened a company and do a lot of drilling in real estate and construction sites, where dust has to be kept as low as possible, it is advisable to purchase a very high-quality vacuum drill. This is a practical adapter that connects to the vacuum cleaner hose. It simply sucks in the dust.
Cheap drill vacuum cleaners thanks to adapter
These small and intelligent dust collectors are adapted to the suction hose of the vacuum cleaner and placed directly on the drill hole. They catch the drilling dust and simply vacuum it away. This is particularly important for allergy sufferers who are very allergic to fine dust. You also keep your wallpapers, carpets and furniture clean and dust-free. If you have to drill metal, a suction cup protects against chipping chips. However, always wear protective clothing and goggles when doing such work.
How does a suction cup actually work?
The vacuum cleaner creates a negative pressure. This means that the suction cup sticks directly to the wall or ceiling. If you need both hands when working overhead, for example to operate the drill, this is of course a huge advantage. You put the suction cup adapter over the center of the drill hole marked. The adapter has a free drill channel in which you insert the drill and, as usual, create the drill hole. The Bohrs-Bohrstaubsaugersauger immediately sucks in plaster, dust and small parts that would otherwise fall from the hole on the floor when drilling. A practical thing.
Where can you buy a vacuum drill?
On the one hand, you can buy cheap to expensive suction cups in specialist stores. The advantage here is that you get in-depth purchase advice. You can take a look at the individual drill suction adapters on site and decide which model you ultimately choose.
On the other hand, there is online trading. You can of course also order online. The purchase advice and personal conversation with a specialist salesperson are unfortunately completely absent. You have to rely on the reviews and customer ratings. However, you have the advantage of being able to do convenient home shopping without leaving your home.
We offer you three models of suction cups from three price segments amazon.de before:
Wolfcraft 1 dust collector for drill bits, diameter 4-8 mm, 2900000
This is a plastic adapter with a diameter of 4-8 mm for drills from Wolfcraft. The price is a manageable 3,15 euros. If you have Amazon Prime, delivery is free.
- for drills Ø 4 - 8 mm
- Brand: wolfcraft
Bosch Professional dust extraction GDE 68 (compatible with all drilling devices with max. 68 mm drilling diameter)
- Practical, versatile dust extraction for large drilling diameters
- For a clean, tidy operation and less cleaning work afterwards
- User-friendly: simply connect to a dust collector
Brand: Bosch Professional
Engine type: Tethered
dimensions: 100 x 100 x 100 cm
Weight: 325 grams
It is a very practical and versatile vacuum drill. It is suitable for large drilling diameters. With this rotary vacuum cleaner you always have a clean construction site and perfectly dust-free home furnishings. Due to its particular user friendliness, it is ideal for Indoor and outdoor use suitable.
You just plug it into a vacuum cleaner. You will find a GDE 68 included in the scope of delivery. At 42,12 euros, we are already in the middle price segment. If you have Amazon Prime, home delivery is free.
Bosch Professional 18V system battery dust extraction GDE 18V-16
(compatible with all GBH 18v-26 SDS plus versions, in a box)
- The GDE 18V-16 Professional Cordless Dust Extractor - Dust-Free Drilling with GBH 18V-26 and GBH 18V-26 F
- Motor powered cordless vacuum cleaner
- The HEPA filter eliminates 99, 97% of all particles larger than 0, 3 microns
This model convinces with 187 whopping 5 star ratings and its additional features. This is not an adapter, but a fully-fledged vacuum drill with a battery drive.
Brand: Bosch Professional
Volt: 18 volt
dimensions: 39,7 x 25,8 x 10,4 cm
Weight: 1,7 kg
This device enables you Dust-free drilling with GBH 18V-26 and GBH 18V-26F. It is a motorized one Cordless vacuum cleaners The integrated HEPA filters remove 99,97 percent of all fine dust particles that are larger than 0,3 micrometers. For clean drilling. Especially suitable for allergy sufferers. The price is proud but justified. With 115,37 euros you are there.
Frequently asked questions about suction cups
Can I trust a vacuum drill when drilling?
Yes, definitely. You can easily adapt the vacuum drill to your vacuum cleaner and activate the vacuum cleaner while drilling. The suction drill adapter sucks up all dust and leaves a tidy "construction site".
Do I need a very expensive vacuum drill if I just want to drill a dowel every now and then?
No, if you only want to do sporadic work, a cheaper model is sufficient, as presented in our buying guide in the first place. This adapter catches the dust and collects it in its container. Empty it from time to time.
Do I need a vacuum drill if I want to drill metal plates?
Yes, we strongly advise you to use a vacuum drill when you work with metal. Glowing chips are sure to fly around and could injure you. However, always work with protective clothing and goggles.
Our conclusion: Suction cup | Drilling vacuum cleaner
A suction drill adapter is essential for a clean and tidy hole. It also protects you from glowing chips when working with metal. If you want to drill holes in the ceiling, the vacuum drill prevents plaster and dust and mortar from getting into your eyes and mouth. All in all, the vacuum drill is a very practical invention that offers added value for every craftsman friend.
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling vacuum cleaner products 2022 on Honest Tests
- Vacuum cleaner attachment for extracting drilling dust directly at the borehole
- Patented 2-chamber system, absolutely dust-free work, no drilling dust residues on the wall, reliable hold on the wall and ceiling
- Foam rubber pad ensures "bomb-proof" hold - even on uneven surfaces (plaster, woodchip)
- Original festool quality
- Attachment for the extraction of drilling dust directly at the bore
- The plastic material attaches itself firmly to the wall - for safe and dust-free drilling
- Enables clean drilling without outside help
- ➽【Effective dust protection】The dust collector is installed on the impact drill / drill. If the drill into the wall...
- ➽ 【High elasticity & toughness】 The drill dust protection is made of soft and high-quality rubber material, which has a long service life and ...
- ➽ 【Foldable design】 The dust collector for drills is flexible and foldable, compact and easy to carry and a practical accessory for ...
- ✅Double Dustproof- The upgraded perforation dust collector features a double-layer dustproof design. It can be...
- ✅Quality materials - high-quality silicone material, high elasticity, freely stretchable, safe and odorless, suitable for drills with a ...
- ✅Compatible with multiple models - quick and easy installation, compatible with most electric drills such as hand drills, ...
- 4 IN 1 NAIL DUST COLLECTOR: An ideal tool set for nail decoration! This machine can be used for quick polishing, desktop lighting,...
- EXTRACTABLE FINE FILTER: The extractable fine filter mat will not roll off the dust and will not spread the dust. Can by tapping the...
- ADJUSTABLE SUCTION: You can easily adjust the suction strength with the round button to prevent acrylic powder dust from scattering ...
- 1. Hands-free use: The base of the tool is made of a soft flexible silicone rubber that allows the ...
- 2. Easy to use: Just stick it on the wall and turn it on, it will cleverly redirect the vacuum flow and the ...
- 3. Works with All Types of Drills: Hands-free dust collector works effectively with spade bits, high-speed steel bits, tile drills,...
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: The drilling vacuum collector has a wall bracket, the dust collector tool only needs to be placed on a flat surface, ...
- PRACTICAL: The drill dust collector ensures that the dirt discharged during drilling automatically gets into the dust collection box, which ...
- HIGH ACCURACY: The drill dust collector uses a 650nm red laser and a horizontal working distance of 2m, which makes lining ...
- Easy to use: This wooden dirt trap is for all hose-connected vacuum cleaners, simply attach the device to your device ...
- Powerful suction design: Thanks to the unique interior design and flexible seal, the tool manages almost 8 pounds ...
- Practical accessory: collects dirt extremely effectively. In addition, it minimizes harmful airborne particles and creates a...
- 【Perfect work partner】 With our drill sleeve system, you can contain dust and dirt to create a clean work space ...
- 【Vacuum cleaner】 To avoid dirt covering the floor or furniture, please try this multifunctional drill attachment ...
- 【Widely Compatible】The adjustable drill sleeve can be used for various household projects that require drilling. The...
Reading tips: coole DIY Projects | FITNESS | You like product testing read?
- Wildlife camera Apeman H60 in the test | Camera trap for animals
- Fully automatic coffee machine | Buy Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra class or EQ.9?
- Test: iRobot Roomba 980 vs. Xiaomi Roborock S6
- Kärcher cordless window vacuum test
- Test: pull-up bar by Pullup & Dip | Wall Mount & Detachable | Indoors & Outdoors
- Tested: LED table lamp with battery from Aukey | Touch lamp
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 22.03.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs