Electric Potato Grater - Top 10 Potato Grater
The Guide to Electric Potato Graters - Potato Graters Top 10
Making delicious dishes from potato dough yourself? Like in "Grandma's time?" Easier today than then. In the past, you had to stand for hours in the kitchen and grind the thick potatoes with a hand grater to the point of sore muscles. When you had a few kilos of finished dough, the inexperienced person was pretty much done. As a rule, this is no longer worthwhile these days and it also costs too much time and effort. A grater I need it. Just what? There are so many different graters available on the market that you might lose track of them at first glance.
In this guide, we also went into the most important things: what is an electric potato grater, where are the differences to other graters, what are they used for, what should you pay attention to when buying and we have put together tips and tricks as well as the advantages and disadvantages. - Electric potato grater - Potato grater top 10
What is an electric potato grater?
Quick and easy to produce the right dough for the desired potato recipe even in larger quantities without much effort. This is basically what the customer wants from an electric potato grater. What she has to do for it?
- the suitable size: whoever wants to process large potatoes needs a device that can pick up and grate potatoes if he does not want to do much preliminary work and wants to cut potatoes. The size of the machine also includes the size of the container where the grated potatoes fall into. If the supplied one is too small, you should be able to put something else under it. This means that the ejection of the potato grater must be high enough
- Stability: nothing is worse than bouncing kitchen utensils because they are either too light or because the machine's feet slide over the kitchen counter. Also for your own safety. The substrate should of course be free from crumbs and smudges. Most kitchen grinders have anti-slip feet or suckers
- the engine: a motor that does not go to its knees, that runs clean, does not smell, and where nothing burns or burns in the electrical system. Please pay attention to a good quality when buying. Many cheap electrical appliances do not provide the required performance. The engine is overworked, overheated, it smells and finally it smokes. That does not have to be and is avoidable right from the beginning
- Adjustable levels: good devices have several stages where you can adjust the speed and power. This can be very useful for the different types of potato, which have different degrees of flouriness and consistency
- The knives: that they should stay sharp, do not break off or wear out because the material is too soft, goes without saying. But also the cleaning should be as effortlessly and dangerously going on as possible. Some are easy to clean in the dishwasher, while others are easier to wash by hand
- cleaning the whole kitchen grater: how manageable is it? Some potato graters are pretty well built and it takes a lot of effort to get things done and sometimes takes patience to disassemble the pieces, sometimes with tools to clean, space to dry them and then reassemble them awkward again. And even then it is not guaranteed that the potato remains are really washed out of the machine. That creates frustration, even before you even started and the more complex it all is, the more the machine only stays in the closet
So there is a lot to consider if you want to make your own electric potato fry for dumplings, potato pancakes and more.
Electric potato graters comparison
Are there differences to other rubbing?
Electric potato graters have the advantage of being gentle on the cook. The very simple variants had a float in a certain density of blades, i.e. planes. Later there was a kind of knob in which you could put the potato. That protected your fingers. There is also drum rubbing with a crank. You just put the potatoes in them, peeled or unshelled and like you would meat grinder, she rubs the potato small by turning it. These too are available today with different levels of friction. This is still suitable for minimal home use and for potato fritters or for hash browns.
However, if you want to make dough for dumplings, the liquid must first be removed from the dough. Since dumplings also need a much finer dough, you rub or crank them much longer, of course.
The electric cousins make it easier for you, whether you want to process more potatoes, or simply want to spend less energy and have less time. The principle is the same: the potato is put into the machine and grated automatically and with the help of electricity, ie a motor.
With a multi-grater, different vegetables can be rubbed and processed with just one device. They are able to cut, grate and grate. Whether it's salads, potatoes, nuts or even hard cheese like Parmesan, it does not matter. These devices are available with infinite many options of accessories already quite cheap to buy in the trade. In eletrischer, as well as in manual variant. During manual rubbing, care must be taken to ensure that the teeth / knives on the friction plates are all the sharper. Otherwise the food will only be torn instead of rubbed and cut.
Some cooks swear by hand rubbing. There are many high-quality manufacturers who continue to develop new materials and precision from the very best of know-how. Here, the individual applicability shifts to the sophisticated kitchen. The handwriting must be all the more stable, sharper and more manageable. In addition, the range of accessories is slightly lower, but the more special. In contrast to the multi-discs and the electric rubbing, you always have everything in view when you are rubbing, or in the feeling.
What is a potato grinder needed for?
Although you can access the prefabricated dough or finished food in the supermarket but who enjoys cooking and likes to try something special, rarely comes around with a good grater. And, let's be honest, the dumplings and dumplings and potato fritters from our grandmother, which we could enjoy as a kid, are barely used on the conventionally made ones. So, do it yourself. Potato dough does not always need the same moisture. So a batter for potato fritters is moister than that of dumplings. For dumplings, the dough is of course also much finer! The classic Röstiteig, however, is coarser. So if you want to make all three different doughs quickly and easily, without giving up the appropriate tools, you need a device that is able to cover everything. Reliable and possible without reworking.
Hints and Tips
There are people who have a juicer for their potato pancakes in use. Basically, he also crushes, the juice flows off, but this is not so tragic, because you can catch him and add again.
For some electric potato or all-purpose graters there are special attachments, such as a "potato pancake disk". This consists of a knife and three rows of teeth. This makes the dough evenly loose and firm at the same time.
What to look for when buying an electric potato grater?
In the fast run you can deal with the following before buying:
is it or parts of it dishwasher safe?
- the rest easy to clean?
- Can you take them apart easily and uncomplicated?
- Are the materials stable and the knives so crisp that they will not wear or break?
- is there plastic that tends to break off quickly?
- How often do I use them? Is it worth it for me?
- Can I also grate large potatoes if necessary?
- does the machine have a firm footing?
- does it rub reliably without annoying me?
- Is it expandable and replaceable with accessories such as various graters and bowls?
- if the bowl is enough for me, and if not, can I use another bowl (pay attention to the height!)?
- how heavy and big is the machine? Do I have the capacity and is it handy enough?
- Does the usability correspond to my understanding and how many functions are useful for me?
- does the machine have different levels of performance and how is controllability?
- The engineering and translation of the engine is also important for your own safety
The price depends very much on the quality and the name behind it. You can expect about 100 Euro, if you want to look for a device that combines all claims in itself.
If you want to get a rough overview, the various offers and product descriptions from the internet will help you. In the retail sector, however, it is possible to look more closely at which device is best handled and which ones are the ones most likely to be used.
Advantages and disadvantages
Divide the advantages and disadvantages, as needed, the ghosts.
A key advantage is that you do not have to bother with rubbing yourself if the potatoes have already been peeled when needed. At the latest at the cleaning then the question arises after the strength and the skill. Most electric potato grinders are designed for home use at about 1-3 kg.
The disadvantages are more likely to arise from the application, if the machine is little needed and because of the above listed features is not fun, it remains more in the closet. Then it pays to think about a simple, manual hand rub. These can be stowed away to save space and they are often faster and easier to clean.
Conclusion - electric potato grater
Finally, it can be said that an electric potato grater is good for people who make a lot of themselves in the kitchen and flirt with a multi-grater. The various essays make all kinds possible and it is a good way to prepare a cucumber salad as well as potato fritters or dough for hash browns. Only for dumplings you usually have to rely on other means. Dessweiteren applies, pay attention to the quality and then have a powerful, capable and durable multi-grater or grater than to annoy after a few weeks or months. Sometimes the materials are so soft that they wear out quickly or break off. That too should not be.
Buy popular electric multi-grater | Buy electric multi-grater cheap online
Top 10 - elektrische Multireibe
- rechargeable power battery (NiMH) with 1.800 mAh power for ...
- Stainless steel rubbing drum, removable for cleaning
- Lockable drum compartment for hygienic storage and ...
- ergonomically shaped handle for safe pushing, ...
- 1. ★★★ 【Robust and powerful motor】 The 150W ...
- 2. ★★★ 【Multifunctional food processor】: The Electric ...
- 3. ★★★ 【Easy to store and easy to clean】 All ...
- 4. ★★★ 【Dimensions】: Plastic plate size: 17,5 x 15,5 cm ...
Current savings offers
- Fast, easy and chic: Fresh Express and ...
- Including 5 different inserts: fine grater, coarse grater, ...
- Easy to use and store: By turning, the ...
- Wide filling chute: easy filling without prior ...
- Material: Plastic
- Pack Weight: 223 kg
- 【Multifunctional food processor】: The Electric Chipper is ...
- 【Robust and powerful motor】: Nominal power: 150 ...
- 【Easy to store and easy to clean】: Thanks to the compact ...
- 【Healthy and tasty】: The blades made of high-quality stainless steel ...
- Electric multiraffel with exchangeable cutting drums for ...
- 5 stainless steel cutting drums (Ø 7,5cm) for different ...
- Strong and durable motor with 350 watts of power, 2 ...
- Housing cover made of brushed stainless steel, BPA-free ...
- 4 acid-etched inserts: slices, large julienne, small ...
- Touch control panel with 5 speed levels
- High quality stainless steel housing
- All parts can be easily removed for cleaning
- A speed level; 56 mm wide hopper
- Knife inserts marked in three colors; 200 watts
- Intelligent storage solution - knife inserts can be ...
- Red high-gloss plastic with black applications
- Powerful 150 Watt motor
- Large filling opening (approx. Ø 60 mm)
- Continue ejection (approx. Ø 80 mm)
- included_components; fine grater drum, coarse grater drum, ...
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
electric potato grater - buying guide
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find electric potato grater at a good price?
- Which electric potato grater products do other people recommend?
- How do I best use electric potato grater, is there any information on the Internet?
- What is the quality of electric potato grater?
- How To Properly Use Electric Potato Grater!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with electric potato grater products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Can you find electric potato grater tests or on the Internet electric potato grater comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated electric potato grater in 2021?[su_expand link_color = "# 990000" link_style = "button" more_icon = "icon: info"]
The more customer reviews the product electric potato grater has, the safer the opinions and information about it.Few reviews doesn't always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. It may just not have been on the market long enough and has therefore been rated too seldom. Here you just have to look and research for electric potato grater. Amazon.de * offers many different possibilities to analyze the product electric potato grater well. There are also electric potato graters Tests or electric potato grater to compare.
What can a good product like electric potato grater cost?You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price, this also applies to your purchase of electric potato grater. Everything should always have a cheap price and no additional costs. We want that too. But quality now also has its price. Those who buy cheaply often buy twice or three times again. Therefore, it is important to give you the different prices for the respective product on the way. Spend a little more money and enjoy the recommended electric potato grater product in the long term. Buying proven brands and their quality will delight you more in the long run than cheap bargains.
How was electrical potato grater rated?
4 or 5 star buyer ratings are a sign that people are satisfied with electric potato grater. These customer reviews also say something about the quality of the product.
Search for good and current electric potato grater tests on the internetIn addition to various reviews for the electric potato grater product, there are electric potato graters Tests 2021 and electric potato grater comparisons To be found on the Internet in 2021.
Do you have any questions about electric potato grater?Before you buy electric potato grater, there should be many clarify open questions beforehand, we have shown you a list above. Opinions from other buyers will always help you. Are there any other things to consider with the noted product details? If the color is right winter jacketas you can see in the small picture in the online shop? How do the sizes of one fall quilted pants off, very important! Always pay attention to size information. How does the product behave when exposed to the cold? These are all questions that you, as a consumer, are sure to ask yourself. The manufacturers naturally also want to achieve high sales with their products. The bigger the brand is, the better the products are. But of course there are also many small, unknown brands that offer good quality. Here you have to pay attention to further purchase criteria. Finally, of course, the price is crucial for you. If the price is simply not in relation to the quality, we recommend you to buy another product.
Conclusion on electric potato grater experiences, reviews, comparisons and buying guideIt is not always easy to buy a good quality product at a reasonable price. If you adhere to a few purchase criteria and customer ratings, nothing stands in the way of your purchase in 2021.
Recommended reading: Are you an angler looking for a boat?
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 2.12.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs