Electric nail gun - irreplaceable for home and hobby
Do you want to re-upholster your chairs? Insulate the attic? Do smaller jobs in the house yourself? Making decorative gifts for your loved ones yourself? Then you are missing a nail gun! Today's nail guns are easy to use, practical, not too heavy and they come in a wide variety of designs. It is most practical to have a combination device that can process staples and nails equally. In this buying guide we have described what you should pay attention to when buying an electric nail gun, what options you have, where the advantages and disadvantages are and why owning such a device is simply practical. - Electric nail gun
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
Electric nail gun - in comparison
What is an electric nail gun
A nail gun pepper nails and staples into your materials to be processed. This can be done on different approach:
- Battery powered
Each of these options has a number of advantages and disadvantages, and we will discuss it further below. The Pneumatic nailer but let's get out of here, because you need a compressor and electricity. This is a little oversized for home use and already belongs to the workshop or wood processing companies. They really need strength behind their nail guns and have to upgrade accordingly. You may just want to re-upholster your furniture or insulate your attic or do small jobs yourself quickly. In most cases, an electric nail gun is sufficient. If you want to do a little more, combination devices are ideal. You can process nails and also staples.
The nails and clips are available in different sizes and are placed as a magazine in the nail gun.
Nail gun with battery
There is even more flexibility than electricity Nail gun with battery, You can simply charge the battery overnight and replace it with good models. This makes you twice as flexible. You also have the advantage of being able to get to hard-to-reach places - even overhead - cables can not only be annoying and too short on ladders or in hard-to-reach areas, they can also be a source of danger.
⧩ The recommendation is a nail gun with battery: so you stay flexible, there is no trip hazard and you can still replace the batteries
New models can even be charged via USB. This is especially useful on the road, as you can charge the battery in your vehicle via a 12 V port. Maybe you already have some products from one company? Some batteries can also be swapped among the devices.
What is an electric nail gun suitable for?
You need a nailgun for an object and then? Here is a small list of what you can do with the device:
Neu relocate your upholstery from chairs
Bauen build small garden barns for your pets
An Apply foils to a roof battens - insulate your attic
Selbst Create your own decorative article
Bauen build a dollhouse or a setter box
Your imagination knows no bounds. Are you already in possession of one applicator? In combination with a nail gun, wonderful gifts, place cards or decorative items can be designed and manufactured. For you or your friends, your family, for the wedding, baptism, anniversary ... There is always a reason to say "thank you"!
Materials that you can work on
There is always something to do at home. Either you have to fix things or you have a hobby, in practice it is definitely to have everything at your fingertips. Which materials can you edit with a nail gun?
- thin sheet
Not only the device itself, but also the brackets and nails are important. Small guns don't make the size of a professional's nails, and usually don't need them. It is important that you can buy the nails and clips cheaply. Make sure that they are compatible with the device. Some Noname products do not “speak” to each other properly. The brackets get caught and that's one thing above all: annoying and time-consuming. Rather buy the right nails, then you have less trouble.
Why an electric nail gun is so handy
You can also buy a compressed air nail gun. This implies a compressor and an additional power cable. On Compressor is usually loud, big and heavy. It is suitable for a workshop or if you already have a compressor to assemble or if you need compressed air to clean something or to inflate tires. Then it is practical and has decidedly more strength. For a medium-sized household, you rarely need such equipment. With an electric nail gun you are well in the race for your own minor repair work or handicrafts. If your device has a battery, you are completely flexible.
A series release means that the safety precautions have gone down a bit. That's good if you have to work overhead. All you have to do now is lay the device on the surface and press it to trigger the mechanism that drives the clamp or nail into the ground.
For single trigger, you have to hang up the device and then press a button to shoot the nail or clip. That's good, if you have to work very precisely and precisely.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
What you should pay attention to when buying
❐ Battery or cable
❐ Shots per minute
❐ costs of magazines
❐ weight of the nail gun
❐ nail / bracket size
❐ Fill indicator of magazines
❐ Battery indicator
❐ 45 ° degree work surface
❐ lighter device = easier work
❐ Anti - vibration on the handle
❐ Spacer for protecting the workpiece
❐ Impact depth adjustable
This is a useful list for choosing your device. Of course, the price also plays a role. If you use your nail gun more often and you do not want to bother with inferior quality, check out branded devices and check out the numerous customer reviews on the net.
The prices of braces and nails should not be exorbitantly expensive.
If you want to use a power cable, check if the length of the cable is enough for you.
Komb A combo device, which is something that can handle staples and nails, is always an asset, because the case you need it could be faster than you would like!
A suitcase and also a safety goggles are even given by the manufacturers, sometimes. You can also make some good bargains on the net, where the first staples and nails are already there. That is practical. A suitcase can be stowed well and safely and your devices do not fly around untidily. Goggles are not necessarily important, but useful, especially if you have to work overhead. Something trickles down from the ceiling. Even if you have applied insulation - nothing is more unpleasant than construction materials in the eyes!
Advantages and disadvantages
What brings such a nail gun for advantages and disadvantages?
Always have your own device in the house for
✔ and repairs or removal
✔ a great addition to the creative ideas
✔ It is more precise and faster like a hammer
✔ clean work result
✔ easy to use
✔ effort is not necessary
✘ possibly a high purchase price
✘ Nails and braces are not necessarily cheap
✘ small magazines often have to be refilled during continuous load
✘ depending on the manufacturer only internal nails can be used
Finally, a few safety instructions:
✾ Before starting work, check the gun for perfect condition
✾ If a clip gets caught, unplug it or remove the battery before straightening it
Immer Always set your pistol carefully so that a shot does not come loose
✾ Do not stand on shaky ground when working with the pistol
✾ Wear protective goggles if necessary
✾ Do not let children work unattended with it
Conclusion - electric nail gun
A nail gun with battery or electric. Various ergonomic designs and options are available to help you enjoy your work. Either because you want to lend a hand to your apartment or your house, or because you have a pretty cool and creative hobby. It's faster than using a hammer. This can be done better. And it's easier. You save a lot of time and you do not need to worry that a nail is unattractive from the material.
Smaller, lighter devices are particularly suitable for lightweight materials that you often and like to use. Start your new project right now!
Buy Popular Electric Nail Gun | Buy electric nail gun cheap online
Buy electric nail gun - top 10 topseller list
- The ideal all-rounder in the house, in the workshop or ...
- Electronic power preset for optimal results.
- A safety nose for safe working.
- Practical magazine level indicator.
- Versatile thanks to the DuoTac system for fast and material-specific ...
- Electronic power adjustment for optimal ...
- Softgrip for safe and comfortable handling
- Easy to use push + release system for controlled ...
- Pneumatic nailer for connection to compressors
- Working pressure 4-8 bar
- Air consumption 0,6 L / shot
- Magazine capacity 100 nails
- Create quickly and easily with this electric tacker ...
- Burns 18 gauge, 5,7 mm (1/4 ”) narrow crown staples ...
- Burns 18 mm 2 mm (1/16 ") crown brad nails in various ...
- The anti-jam mechanism enables uninterrupted and ...
- original ryobi
- High quality electric tacker for quick and easy stapling ...
- With impact force regulation to adjust the suitable ...
- The safety switch prevents unintentional triggering ...
- Technical details: 20 strokes per minute, cable length 6 ...
- For renovation and decoration work: Ideal for wood and ...
- Safety: Gun safety is only possible if there is direct contact with the material ...
- Impact force control: variable impact force setting via ...
- Practical and convenient: Effortless, fast and close to the edge ...
- Comfortable and safe working: soft grip for ...
- Ideal cable length: The cable is 2,5m long
- Good work results: nailer tip with protection against ...
- For five different pin lengths: Nail sizes (mm): 15 - 19 ...
- handles staples and nails
- Infinitely adjustable impact force
- 100 brackets and 100 nails included
- Power consumption 50 Watt
- Handy tacker independent of compressor and hose
- Different pin lengths can be used
- Switch-on lock prevents unintentional triggering
- With luminous LED
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
- Test: Songmics X Bike - fitness bike | Exercise bike
- Test: ENDERS radiant heater | Gas heater for warmth in the garden
- Test: Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 S500 TI9558X1DE
- Test: Bosch cordless hedge trimmer AHS 50-20 Li
- Tested: cocktail shaker set by Godmorn
- Test: Bosch robot lawn mower Indego S + 350 with app | How good is the robotic lawnmower?
Electric Nail Gun - Purchase Advisor
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find electric nail gun at a good price?
- Which electric nail gun products do other people recommend?
- How best to use Electric Nail Gun, is there any hints on the internet?
- What is the quality of Electric Nail Gun?
- How To Use Electric Nail Gun Properly!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with electric nail gun products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Can you find electric nail gun tests or on the internet Electric nail gun comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated electric nail gun in 2021?Share the Electric Nail Gun review.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.11.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs