The reason for my purchase was that I was no longer satisfied with my manual ice crusher from ALDI. It was too time-consuming to use a crank to crush the ice.
That's when I came across this crusher. I liked the visual appearance and the function that the ice is automatically crushed into crushed ice at the push of a button. The finished ice is then collected in a container and can be conveniently used for a drink.
Icecrusher in comparison
Pictures | Ice Cruscher Gastroback 41127
Preparation | Handling
The ice crusher is great save space and fits perfectly in the kitchen and other rooms. Due to the optics, the device is even an eye-catcher because of the chrome plated Plastic housing. As soon as the crusher has found its place, the device must only be switched on.
The instruction manual tells you step by step how to proceed. The aim is to have normal ice cubes within the push of a button Turned into crushed ice for 15 seconds .
The first step now consists in inserting the ice bucket. This is super easy and can be done quickly. The next step is to switch on the device. To my astonishment, it was much quieter and more pleasant than I thought. With the enclosed spoon, normal ice or ice cubes can now be inserted through an opening above the crusher. This is done with the engine running. A cover can be used to prevent ice from splashing around. In my opinion, this should really be taken into account, as otherwise the ice will be thrown out of the machine when it is crushed.
The crushing of the ice cubes into crushed ice is briefly louder, but still completely within limits. The ice cream should be transformed and ready to eat in just 15 seconds.
I find the handling to be very good, the device only has one Power button. Overall, the operation is very simple and can be operated by anyone.
The first test - good result?
For my first test I have ice cubes with a conventional size (approx. 3 × 3 cm) used and crushed into crushed ice. In contrast to machines from Aldi and Lild I feel this device is much more robust, stable and professional.
Why? You can read that here:
The first step is to switch on the machine and then to put ice cubes in the aforementioned upper opening. Here I absolutely recommend using the spoon, as the ice is crushed by stainless steel knives and the device with it 100 Watt motor power cannot be harmless if used incorrectly.
The ice must be inserted as with the engine running. As soon as there is enough ice in the Device has been given, it is closed by means of the flap and the knife immediately begins to crush the ice.
In my test, it was converting ice cubes to crushed ice About 20 seconds lasted. As soon as the ice has been completely crushed, the device is switched off again and the ice container is removed. Now you can put the crushed ice in a glass .
The device for the ice could, in my opinion, be something to be talleras the finished crushed ice cream maximum for 3-4 glasses enough. Therefore, the process must be repeated more often if necessary.
I found the result of the egg to be very successful and the size ideal for for example a cocktail or long drink. It was evenly crushed and looks great in the glass. The device itself had one permanently firm stand and is non-slip.
Video | Ice cruscher
Helpful tips on the ice crusher Gastroback 41127
For the use of the ice crusher from Gastroback 41127 I can some advice for daily use in order to get the most out of the device.
- Always use the spoon to fill the machine with ice (risk of injury to your fingers from the stainless steel knife)
- After filling, close the flap again to prevent ice and water from splashing out when chopping
- The ice cubes must not be too big, otherwise the crusher will not be able to crush them
- The plastic housing is chrome-plated, so you can see every fingerprint. Accordingly, I recommend operating the device only from above
Advantages and disadvantages Gastroback 41127
Benefits of the ice crusher
- Good price segment
- Easy handling
- Particularly quick crushing into crushed ice
- Optimal size of the egg
Disadvantages of the ice crusher
- Device for ice cubes a bit small
- Risk of injury if used incorrectly
Summary: Electric Ice Crusher | Gastroback 41127
Overall, I'm with that Ice crusher from Gastroback very satisfied. In addition to the great chrome look, the device delivers a solid performance and crushes the ice Crushed ice with the ideal size for different glasses and drink variations.
The I found handling very pleasant in the test and easy. In principle, nothing can be done wrong if you follow the instructions. The volume is absolutely fine, I even expected it to be louder.
So if you are looking for a crushed ice machine that does its job reliably and solidly, you will not go wrong with the ice crusher from Gastroback and at your own expense kommen.
I find the price of 44 euros to be in line with the market and absolutely fair compared to products from LIDL and ALDI.
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling ice crusher products 2022 on Honest Tests
- EASY TO USE: Gone are the days of tediously crumbling crushed ice. Today this is done fully automatically with the grinder...
- FAST PREPARATION: After a short working time, the 3,5 liter collection container is filled with perfectly crushed pieces of ice....
- SAFETY: With so much power, it goes without saying that the Ice Crusher has two safety switches. That's how he goes...
- COLD ICE gives soft drinks and cocktails the right kick. With the mechanical Arendo ice crusher you can make crispy cold...
- ALL METAL BODY with chrome plated zinc alloy. The high weight of 1,64 kg, together with the anti-slip feet, ensures a...
- THE DRIVE IS ELECTRICITY-FREE with a hand crank that drives a SUS 430 stainless steel blade. The ice crusher is everywhere and anytime...
- Leopold Vienna as a specialist for bar, cocktail, wine & champagne
- Mold dimensions: approx. 24 x 12 x 1,1 cm Ice cream size: 1 x 1 x 1cm
- This silicone ice cube mold prepares 160 ice cubes in no time
- Due to the small cube shape, the water freezes very quickly - the ice cubes can be used quickly
- Contains: 1 x ice crusher for crushing ice cubes into flaky, snow-like ice, 1 x ice cube mold for freezing 15...
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Blades: The high-quality blades in this ice crusher will never rust and the sharp blades are durable for ...
- 3 Blades: Blades with a more precise cut can scrape ice cubes much faster and more efficiently than a normal blade and can ...
- 【Powerful Motor】300W crushed ice maker, you can put different kinds of ice cream. The powerful motor can crush 80 kg...
- 【Efficient double blade】 The double blade design significantly increases the shredding efficiency, the ...
- 【Automatic shutdown】 When the hopper is opened, it shuts off automatically to ensure safe operation and ...
- MORE ICE: Thanks to the electric ice crusher, you can prepare slushies and cocktails in seconds, fish and fruit dishes ...
- STEEL: The steel blades guarantee perfect strength and durability when crushing ice.
- DESIGN: The style and the red color make it perfect for accompanying a party by offering your guests fresh drinks or food ...
- Saving space
- Produces ideal ice chips for the preparation of drinks and cocktails
- Fast - the crushed ice for a cocktail is made in just 15 seconds
- ❄️ICE CRUSHER - Perfectly crushed ice for cocktails
- ❄️Very sharp blades and strong handle
- ❄️Made of durable plastic
- For shredding: With the ice crusher machine you can quickly and easily chop your ice cubes
- Manual: Powerless Ice Crusher - Use the hand crank to crunch ice anywhere - No power
- Practical: As an accessory for your own home bar - ideal for serving delicious cocktails ice cold
- Test: Lefant T700 vacuum robot with mopping function
- Test: Gardena cordless grass and shrub shears | Edging Shears
- Review: Bose Sound Touch 10 | wireless music system
- Test: Dyson V11 Animal Extra cordless vacuum cleaner
- Gardena ComfortCut 450/25 – corded lawn trimmer for the ideal cut
- Test: Bosch cordless hedge trimmer AHS 50-20 Li
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs