The reason I bought the Gardena ComfortCut 450/25 was that the bed and lawn in my garden are adjacent and the grass always grows in transition. This transition can be done with my Lawn mower couldn't cope, so I switched to this Gardena lawn trimmer.
With a swiveling trimmer head, every spot can be worked on, the infinitely adjustable telescopic handle also ensures comfortable trimming that is easy on the back.
Advantages: A corded grass trimmer still has its right to exist today. It is lighter, often cheaper and you don't have to keep full batteries on hand all the time.
I have tested the trimmer and am now reporting on my experiences.
Grass trimmer in comparison
First impression / commissioning
The Gardena ComfortCut 450/25 lawn trimmer comes with everything you need for direct use. First of all, only the protective housing has to be attached to the cable pull, which is next to the Protection against injuries and I baked the scattering of the lawn should avoid.
Before the first use, the telescopic handle is first placed on the desired size brought. The trimmer head is also adjusted in the way you want to cut the lawn. In my case, I just set it up for normal lawn edges. Now only the power cable is connected and that device is already ready to use.
Handling Gardena ComfortCut 450/25
The extra long and easily adjustable additional handle allows a comfortable and ergonomic working posture. For more comfort at work, the telescopic handle can be adjusted to the respective body size. Even overhanging edges can be removed thanks to the um 90° pivoting trimmer head be cut very easily. This ensures that you can work comfortably integrated guide wheel.
Thanks to the bendable handle, working in hard-to-reach places is even easier. I was even able to trim the lawn under a wooden bench.
The device itself weighs 3,1 kg very little and therefore the trimmer can also be used for a longer period of time. With the strong 450 Watt motor trimming happens in a matter of seconds.
The operation of this trimmer is therefore absolutely simple and in my opinion suitable for everyone.
The Gardena grass trimmer ComfortCut 450/25 offers a multitude of possibilities, on the one hand to make the work as pleasant as possible and on the other hand to trim the lawn optimally.
What do I need to know about the grass trimmer and what options do I have?
The Cutting circle diameter is 25 cm and ensures a large-scale trimming.
The trimmer has an integrated, 6 meter long, steel thread, which can be easily removed when worn. This eliminates the need for complete replacement, as is the case with comparable trimmers with plastic blades. The thread diameter is 1,6 mm.
In order not to damage plants, the device has a plant protection in the form of a metal bracket. Thus, a distance to the plant is always maintained.
An integrated guide wheel enables level trimming. through the pivoting trimmer head you can also reach places that otherwise cannot be trimmed, for example under a bench.
First use / quality of trimming
The first use got me quickly positively surprised, because the steel wire is really very robust and cuts the lawn evenly. The trimmer lies well in the hand and the adjustable height of the telescopic handle is really comfortable and easy on the back.
The first time I used it, I cut the lawn and the wild weeds underneath my hedge directly, which worked great in my case. The engine has really good performance, which means that you can trim larger areas in a time-saving manner.
I am from the processing of the device very convinced and after my first cut I can say that the quality of the device and in particular the cut is very successful.
Unlike a corded lawn mower, the cord never bothers me when using the Gardena ComfortCut 450/25.
Unfortunately, it is also the case with this trimmer that the cutting line touches with stone wears out quickly. So it should also be trimmed carefully and thoroughly.
Videos | Gardena ComfortCut 450/25
Advantages and disadvantages
- Super price segment
- Light weight
- Individually ergonomically adjustable
- Trim cord is easy to pull out, no need to change
- Quickly ready for use
- Clean and level result
- Instruction manual easy
- Spare parts available
- Long power cord required for use
- Rapid damage to the plastic housing possible
Conclusion: Gardena ComfortCut 450/25
The Gardena Trimmer Comfortcut 450/25 got me in my test absolutely convinced. Commissioning was quick and the device offers a variety of ergonomic settings. When worn out, the steel wire can be pulled out quickly from the 6 meter spool, which avoids a time-consuming change of plastic knives, for example.
The result is well managed, I have one even and clean trim Done. The bracket also protects plants.
So if you want to beautify and trim your lawn edges in a simple way, you will do everything right with the Gardena lawn trimmer.
Find in the top🔟 the best & best-selling corded lawn trimmer products 2022 on Honest Tests
- Handy and robust: the electric lawn trimmer for fine work and an accurate result.
- Simply master critical points with the Einhell "Flowerguard" and an additional handle for safe guidance.
- Easily reach even inaccessible places with the motor head, which can be tilted four times and rotated by 180°, and the infinitely telescopic ...
- The brushcutter AFS 23-37 for exceptional cutting results
- Optimal balance for every user due to adjustable strap and handle
- Impressive cutting results thanks to the powerful 950 W engine
- HIGH CUTTING PERFORMANCE - The trimmer with high cutting performance comes in a set with 3-tooth blade 25,4 cm cutting circle & line spool 42 cm. So he cares...
- POWERFUL - With a powerful 1400W electric motor, the Motor Sense ensures well-groomed lawn edges in the garden. Even tall grass & weeds...
- EASY WORK - Fatigue-free work is possible thanks to the low weight, adjustable 2-hand steering wheel handle and comfortable shoulder strap ...
- Powerful 550W electric motor with a cutting surface of 30cm for comfortable and easy cutting of medium-sized lawns
- Torque and power remain consistently high thanks to the patented E-Drive gear drive, even long or wet grass can be easily...
- More comfort when gardening: extendable telescopic handle and adjustable two-hand grip make it easier to guide and can be individually ...
- For demanding work: the power trimmer simply removes tall grass, overgrowth and robust plants, even in hard-to-reach places
- Precise cutting: Superior cutting performance. By angling the trimmer head and telescoping - ideal for vertical cutting of...
- Fatigue-free work: With a weight of only 3 kg, trimming your lawn is easy, even with a longer ...
- FLEXIBLE: Can be used for various activities. Working width knife 23 cm and thread 35 cm
- Ergonomics: optimal balance, light weight and handle integrated controls
- Divisible shaft for easy transport and space-saving storage
- The Easy garden tools from Bosch - for small and medium-sized gardens
- Easy to use: Lightweight design and powerful motor for easy, effortless trimming Easy to use: Lightweight design and powerful...
- Continuous cutting: Uninterrupted cutting with the Bosch battery trimmer by tracking the thread every time you let go of the ...
- Compact and handy grass trimmer for use in the home and garden
- Toolless working height adjustment
- With edge protection
- The Easy garden tools from Bosch - for small and medium-sized gardens
- Cutting at different heights with a comfortable working position: Light and balanced with an adjustable auxiliary handle for easy ...
- Permanent cutting and lawn trimming: Uninterrupted cutting thanks to the line feed, which activates every time the switch is released ...
- The WORX grass trimmer with 20V battery operation impresses with its practical 2-in-1 function: grass trimmer and lawn edger in one...
- Hard-to-reach places? No problem thanks to the rotatable cutting head: the grass trimmer can reach any height thanks to the 90° swiveling cutting head...
- Comfortable lawn mowing: The telescopic rod and the handle are height-adjustable and thus offer maximum safety and work in ...
- Test: Kärcher high-pressure cleaner K3 | Premium Power Control
- Petsfit | Dog backpack
- Test: Gardena cordless grass and shrub shears | Edging Shears
- Test: Abox laminator OL381 | 5 in 1 lamination set
- Tested: Chaga mushroom prepared as Chaga tea
- Review: eufy Security Cam 2C | home security
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs