Why Geographical Norway takes you through the winter
- Why Geographical Norway takes you through the winter
- Geographical Norway Top 10 - in comparison
- Who is behind Geographical Norway?
- What do you make?
- What is softshell?
- What Geographical Norway has to offer
- Value for money
- Conclusion: Geographical Norway
- Recommended Geographical Norway - Top 10 top seller list
- Winter jacket Geographical Norway - purchase advisor
Warm winter jackets. At least now they become the topic. In our Guide to warm winter jackets we have already put together the necessary knowledge of what it takes to dress warmly. Today we're going to take a closer look at the Geographical Norway brand. The company also makes winter jackets. This is not only useful in Norway when you sit under a twinkling starry sky at night.
They shouldn't be missing when hiking through our beautiful Germany or through remote areas outside our realms. But the brand not only has winter jackets in its range, but also year-round all-rounders. For small, medium and large. We took a look at the whole thing. - Geographical Norway Top 10
Geographical Norway Top 10 - in comparison
+ Large view comparison +
|Geographical Norway Men's ...||Geographical Norway Men's ...||88H1 Amazon II Geographical ...||Geographical Norway Ladies ...||Geographical Norway Vantaa ...||Geographical Norway ABRAHAM ...||Geographical Norway Atlas ...||Geographical Norway Ladies ...||Geographical Norway Men's ...||Geographical Norway Men's ...|
|◼️ whether in spring, summer or autumn, whether in the city, for ...||◼️ modern functional jacket for sporty activities in ...||◼️ great designed men's jacket with lots of extras, perfect ...||◼️ Material: 96% polyester, 4% elastane||◼️ N / A||◼️ The Abramovitch Winter Jacket from Geographical Norway ...||◼️ black||◼️ Offered is an original water-repellent ladies ...||◼️ Wind, water and cold repellent||◼️ functional, chic men's parka in the style typical of the brand|
|◼️ modern functional jacket for sporty activities in ...||◼️ the men's jacket is breathable, warming and ...||◼️ the sporty functional jacket is quick drying, ...||◼️ logo||◼️ N / A||◼️ The high collar of the quilted jacket can be fastened with buckles ...||◼️ synthetic fiber||◼️ Heat-insulating||◼️ Hood with elastic band||◼️ with many spacious, practical pockets|
|Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings|
|To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*|
Who is behind Geographical Norway?
Geographically in Norway as a brand, as a company but actually based in France. The label is like a Globetrotter and that can be synonymous. The brand is celebrated in the outdoor market. Stylish clothing for the enterprising. Functional, comfortable and weatherproof, the price stable in the middle. If you value outdoor, but do not want to compromise on appearance or comfort, this is the place for you.
What do you make?
Jackets, parkas, pants, sweaters, coats, shirts, hoodies, long or short sleeves or the jogging dress, for women, for men, for children. First and foremost, the outerwear is the one that catches the eye, but the underwear also sets the trend Geographic Norway away. Softshell is a textile that the label is particularly interested in. Due to its nature, it is ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities. Warm, but without breaking a sweat.
It protects against wind and water and is still breathable. It can be processed easily and is still hard-wearing. In combination with various other materials, it becomes a robust and creative all-purpose solution that can be used all over the world.
What is softshell?
Softshell is not only the generic term for outdoor clothing, it is above all a textile fabric. This consists of plastic fibers such as polyester, polyamide or polypropylene. The material is processed very finely and is then lined with fleece or other soft materials, a good protection against wind and light drizzle. The softshell is not completely waterproof, but it is particularly light and robust. It can be processed with many other materials and it is very easy to care for.
Another Advantage of softshell is also that it is breathable. The stronger the material, the better it insulates against the cold. Because, unlike hardshell, softshell is not completely waterproof, but only water-repellent.
Tip: Softshell can also be impregnated. The material does not have to be washed constantly, in most cases it is enough to brush it off. Softshell can already be washed by yourself, but depending on the lining, certain instructions must be followed. However, impregnating now and then does not hurt. This is particularly good with an impregnating spray, as it allows you to apply the impregnation evenly..
What Geographical Norway has to offer
We have already mentioned the jackets. These are in the outdoor version Windproof and water repellent. They have hoods and hoodies that not only make it cozy, but also protect them from the weather. Some models have one Faux fur collar. What they all have in common is the hard-wearing material, which can easily be adapted to the wearer and also to the circumstances. The label works a lot with fleece, either for the inner lining or as a whole jacket.
Fleece keeps you wonderfully warm and is also breathable. Together with the softshell, it protects against the wind from the outside, keeps you warm and still allows the skin to breathe. The Cargo pants are particularly robust, also easy to wash and are resistant. The many pockets and the convenience leave nothing to be desired. Everything that is important can stay “on the man” and you don't lose it. You don't have to rummage through your backpack. The way the bags are attached with their size, they are not a hindrance when hiking. The good quality and the neat seams ensure that it stays that way.
For underneath there are t-shirts and shirts made of cotton. Cotton is particularly skin-friendly and soaks up sweat without it having a strange smell. Cotton also has the advantage that it does not produce extra sweat, as is unfortunately often the case with other synthetic materials. Of course, it also looks good: equipped with high-quality embroidery and pads, in different colors and patterns, they are more than just “functional food” for the body. They are also something to look at.
Speaking of the eye: women also benefit from dresses that the label produces. Also made of cotton, the touch is maritime to Marilyn. An eye-catcher that is comfortable, different, but not too intrusive. Would you like a little more? Swimming trunks or a shirt? The new ski clothes? A simple hooded sweater? Everything is available in the shop.
Value for money
Those who expect a lot usually also expect to have to dig deep into their pockets. That is not the case here. Of course, jackets aren't thrown after you, they don't even need to. You can definitely pay more for proper pants in the store. For a shirt or sweater that is less resolute, too. Since the brand also offers shorts and even jogging pants, you hardly have to look around.
It is definitely more expensive with other brands, but you can certainly get good quality here. The pants and tops and the other items of clothing have also remained loyal to the label. Quality at a price that is fun to equip yourself, to experience an adventure and to feel safe and protected from the weather.
Conclusion: Geographical Norway
Obviously, Norway and the French species are very well connected, and Geographical Norway did a great job of doing that. The price-performance ratio is right. The jackets fit. The pants are trendy, practical and durable. The style should please everyone and the different combinations make an adventure possible that looks confident in every way. Softshell is easy to care for and waterproof. It is robust and stable. As consistent as the brand is likely to be, which is increasingly enjoying ever-increasing popularity..
Recommended Geographical Norway - Top 10 top seller list
The most popular Geographical Norway products Geographical Norway offers with discount to save
- Beautiful synthetic leather look inserts on the shoulder and neck area. Warm teddy fur insert (removable) in the collar
- Two side pockets with zip. Zippers with extra large zippers, easy to access even with gloves ...
- Please note the dimension table as shown in the picture !!!
- Modern functional jacket for outdoor sports activities or just for everyday wear
- the men's jacket is breathable, warming and water repellent, the high collar protects the neck
- 96% polyester, 4% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester
- great designed men's jacket with many extras, perfect for leisure and outdoor activities
- The sporty functional jacket is fast drying, warming, water repellent and breathable
- the jacket can be closed with a front zipper, has 3 practical pockets at the front and is fleece lining ...
- Offered is an original women's water repellent outdoor softshell jacket "Geographical Norway"
- Inside lined with warm fleece
- ✓ Waterproof (3000), breathable (5000)
- ✓ Turbo Dry Technology
- ✓ Detachable hood
- synthetic fiber
- Geographical Norway UREKA Men fleece jacket fleece jacket warm Teddy fur lining Gr. S-XXXL
- beautiful and functional men's fleece jacket by Geographical Norway
- The jacket is visually an eye-catcher thanks to the modern cut and contrast trim
- But the fleece jacket is a solid companion not only visually but also functionally. Robust, durable and super ...
- Women's jacket with functional properties and a chic design, perfect for sports and leisure
- the breathable leisure jacket keeps you warm and dry in all weather conditions, the high collar protects the neck
- Numerous practical pockets inside and outside provide storage space for the most important things on the go
- extra thick winter jacket by Geographical Norway
- brand-typical design, contrasting elements such as zipper
- big collar and hood
Not found the right Geographical Norway product or been there? Then click here for even more products!
Share the Geographical Norway winter jacket article.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 24.11.2020/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate Links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible.