Glückstoff - storage box made of fabric: Storing fruit or vegetables is sometimes not easy as moisture should not be collected in bulk. Glückstoff - storage box made of fabric is a storage bag for all kinds of things. Here things can be stored dry and dark and in an attractive vintage | Country style look that many women are sure to like in the kitchen or household.
Details about Glückstoff - storage box made of fabric
Lucky stuff issues the storage bags themselves Jute and cotton here. The jute fiber is great for food. They stay fresh longer because of jute breathable and can store moisture. One for groceries certified black lining keeps the contents dark and protects from the sun. The bags can be opened and closed easily with cords. With a coated Velcro sticker you can use the storage bags in different ways or label them yourself in a variety of ways.
I have 3 sizes (small, medium, large) for different things. 3 printed Velcro stickers are “potatoes”, “onions” and “bread”. 3x blank stickers are available for self-labeling to wipe off again. Unfortunately, a suitable pen is not included.
The set is available in the colors: Natural and dark gray
My set of 3 is dark gray and fits well into my household 🙂 and 1x large bread bag in natural color.
Exact size information:
Large - L: 22 x 23 cm (Volume: 9L)
Medium - M: 17 x 18 cm (volume: 4L)
Small - S: 13 x 12 cm (volume: 1,5L)
Design and first impression
If you are looking for storage in a vintage look or country house style, this set immediately catches your eye and therefore a purchase decision for some people. Not everyone likes BOXES or plastic containers in the kitchen, and certainly not when it should be open. Here you can simply leave potatoes, bread and much more in the kitchen with “Glückstoff”. It looks very decorative. - Glückstoff - storage box made of fabric
How do I use the Glückstoff storage bags?
A bread basket often takes up a little more space on the breakfast table and so I occasionally use a Glückstoff storage bag, as it can be stacked upwards and it still looks good on the table.
I also keep the bread in a bag and always have it to hand when I need it. I keep onions and garlic together in a bag.
The fabric boxes can of course also be used for other purposes, not just for groceries! Whether children's toys, crayons, dog snacks, dog toys, office equipment or decorative embellishment of things.
With the cords you can hang the storage bags in the kitchen, I think it's very successful!
At the end... I think the Glückstoff - storage boxes made of fabric (fabric bags for storage) are very successful, they have a wide range of uses and also look very good in the household. Also suitable for giving away, because you could pack something nice here 🙂 Your Jule
More contributions from me here!
Buy recommended Glückstoff storage box made of fabric - top 10 topseller list
Buy the most popular Glückstoff fabric storage box | Buy Glückstoff storage box made of fabric cheap online with a discount to save
- 🍀 𝐅Ü𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑 - Natural jute fiber creates the best environment for food! Especially...
- 🍀 𝐁𝐈𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐔𝐌𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄 - Our food-certified lining consists of untreated, pure organic cotton and ...
- 🍀 𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐊Ö𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 - Our customers also use the Glückstoff bag for storing fruit, vegetables, ...
- 🍀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 - The timeless beige design in vintage look and drawstring unites ...
|1||Glückstoff® storage box made of fabric [sustainable] bread basket | Haversack kitchen decoration bathroom ... *||88 Reviews||19,90 €||To the offer ➤|
Didn't find or found the right product for the Glückstoff fabric storage box? Then click here for even more products!
- Wildlife camera Apeman H60 in the test | Camera trap for animals
- White tea | Silver Needle from Bouna Classic
- Drinking tube for PET bottles - water at hand at all times
- Test winner mounting gloves
- Test report: Proviz Reflect 360 running backpack | Running & Sport
- Test report: iPhone 12 from Apple
- Test: Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro (STYTJO2YM) | Robot vacuum cleaner with wiping function
- Test: Xiaomi electric scooter 1S | foldable e-scooter
- Test: Tribit Stormbox | Outdoor bluetooth speaker
- Test: TP-Link TL-WA860RE WLAN repeater with socket
- Test: TonieBox by Tonies | Music & radio plays for children
- Test: thermal containers for food | warm meals for on the go
- Test: Tefal OptiGrill + | Contact grill
- Test: Tefal hot air fryer FX100015
- Test: Tefal steam generator iron GV8960 Pro Express Total
- Test: Tea in a glass by Auresa | The delicious tea test
- Test: Super Powerbank for Notebooks and Smartphones | USB-C | USB-PD | 26.800 mAh | by Aukey
- Test: StyleCare Prestige | Automatic curling iron
- Test: Stihl hedge trimmer HS 45
- Test: Songmics X Bike - fitness bike | Exercise bike
- Zinc Ointment Dm Top 10
- Zinc ointment - good for the skin
- Magic box for adults top 10
- Yantramatte Top 10
- WPC | Terraces and furniture with WPC - 1A tips for buying and using
- Eyelash Curler Heated Top 10
- How do I plan a house party - theme party?
- Which mailbox do I need for my shipments?
- Which surveillance camera | Your buying guide
- What things to take with you in the car | Car gadgets
- White tea | Silver Needle from Bouna Classic
- Poinsettia For Outdoor With Lighting Top 10
- Christmas decorations | Christmas villages illuminated
- Christmas: 5 DIY Advent arrangement ideas for DIY
- Faucet with infrared sensor Top 10
- Long range water rifle
- Washing vacuum cleaner | 5+ tips to buy
- Washing machine - stand - top 10
- What you can do against warts and corns!
- Warm wax device Top 10
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 30.04.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs