Wrong colour? Greenish tint? This will give you the color out of your hair.
Perhaps you're tired of your old hair color. It just looks boring and "always". The result of the coloring is not what one imagined. No matter the reason, the old hair color has to go. ASAP as possible. At home, if possible, on the side, without having to cancel the home loan and savings contract.
So what to do? At least most of the hair color can be removed with home remedies. With other products, special shampoos, too. Which are they? There are many ways to straighten out your mistakes. Or to wash away. Removing hair color made easy with our hair color remover guide. – Hair Color Remover Top 10 Comparison
Hair color remover top 10 comparison - in comparison
Color and its properties
Color is not just color. Tint, dye with partly aggressive ingredients or henna. Not only do different laws apply to the various manufacturers, even to hair color itself. The hair is naturally straight with lots of small scales attached to it. If the natural protective layer is missing, these small scales stand up. The hair looks dull, it dries out, it knots faster. Aggressive dyes break this structure up (if still present) and stick to it. Over time, the hair becomes significantly worse.
Even the hair that grows back is attacked, as the chemistry naturally also acts on the scalp and can even attack the hair roots. It is not for nothing that pregnant women are advised not to dye their hair in the first place. Anyone who wants to bleach their hair has more to do, depending on the hair color. A tint is the least toxic to the hair as the hair color just wraps around the hair. It is best to remove it and bring the hair back to its original state. Anyone who has colored their hair needs a little more patience. The color has penetrated the hair. Caution is advised here, depending on the hair structure, the hair may look blotchy or very uneven after trying to remove the hair color.
Brightening bright colors is usually easy and uncomplicated, as not much color needs to be removed from the hair. A shade lighter is usually more than unproblematic and will not attack the hair strongly.
These take longer, but sometimes only 2-3 applications are needed to achieve the desired results. Here is more cautious to deal with the mane. The more artificially altered the hair and its structure, the more sensitive they become.
Who wants to lighten his hair more than 4 shades and possibly has dyed hair, should consider whether he does not do this by a barber. There are Blondiermittel for the home, but these are very aggressive and not infrequently it comes to allergic reactions.
Whether to prepare another hair color, perhaps red, or simply to restore or underline the natural look. The closer you stay to the original state, the more gentle it will be to your hair and the easier the transformation will be.
Remove hair color with home remedies
Who wants to remove his hair color at home and as gently as possible, can try it with tried-and-tested home remedies. This works well if the hair is tinted or if the hair has its actual color. For dyed hair, the result can sometimes be very irregular, since the hair may be damaged by the coloring. Who is tempted to lighten his hair because the hair only regrow gray and he wants to prevent a strong heel, for this home remedy - method is equally suitable.
Lemon and also the vitamin C powder (from the health food store or the pharmacy) consist of ascorbic acid. This acid is able to bleach, especially with the help of the sun. Just take some lemon juice or a small portion of ascorbic acid, mix it with water (1 / 3 is sufficient) and put it in a small spray bottle. Now just spray the desired hair and leave to dry in the sun (bleach).
Camomile puts a wonderful warm-yellow tone on the hair. Boil a pint of water with 4 sachets of chamomile tea and rinse your hair after washing it. Or you can fill the strong tea in a spray bottle and spray it on your hair at will. Here, too, the sun helps to lighten the hair.
Honey contains a hint of bleach. Here is best a honey - rinse. All you need is about 200 ml of water, a teaspoon of honey and some apple cider vinegar (if possible organic). Dissolve the honey in slightly warmed water and add a dash of apple cider vinegar. After washing the hair with mild shampoo (warm water opens the hair structure, cold water closes it), simply apply the honey conditioner over your hair and let it act for 5 minutes. Then simply rinse with lukewarm water again.
bicarbonate of soda
Soda is not only a popular means of removing stubborn stains in the household. You can also use it to wash your hair. Simply dissolve (depending on hair length) a teaspoon (possibly a little more) in lukewarm water, about 200 ml, and massage the mixture onto the hair and head. Let this mixture work for a few minutes and then rinse the hair thoroughly afterwards. If you like, you can join Apple Cider Vinegar - Rinse with water. This gives the hair an extra portion of shine and makes it easy to comb.
Attention : Natron can be too much for a sensitive scalp that is prone to dryness and may cause unpleasant itching!
Remove hair color with other products
If you don't feel like home remedies or if you just don't have the time, you can also try it "on the side" with daily hair care.
There are special shampoos on the market that gently and gradually pull the color out of your hair. Sometimes the note is right on the packaging, with others you have to look on the back. The note “not suitable for colored hair” should make you sit up and take notice, as these shampoos simply wash out the unnatural (chemical) hair color little by little (and faster than the natural process).
Bleaching aka bleaching
Those who suffer from sensitive scalp, should refrain from these products. Who has dyed his hair, maybe even gray over dyed, should also take care. These little chemical bombs make no difference. They pull everything out of their hair, what they find.
If nothing else helps, only the walk to the barber helps. This can bleach or bleach the hair with special means. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the aftercare. Bleached hair and the scalp are very sensitive and it will take some time for them to recover from the strain.
Less is more
Our hair is often malnourished and damaged by our diet and lifestyle. Too much hairdressing, blow-drying, straightening, washing, coloring, spays ... All of this damages not only the existing hair, but also the scalp, if used too much or too aggressively. One often forgets that the new hair grows on under the scalp and caring for this skin is at least as demanding a job. You usually only notice this when it's too late. Therefore: after any chemical / aggressive work on the hair, give it and your scalp a break and ensure that there is good “hair nutrition”. It will be noticeable throughout the hair structure.
Conclusion: hair color remover
Making the hair a little lighter because the tint got too dark or because you want to spice up your own hair color is also possible with home remedies and is always more gentle than with other products. Sometimes the only thing that helps is going to the hairdresser, especially if you want to turn black into white. That doesn't work with home remedies. Otherwise you can find everything in the supermarket that you need for a bit “brighter”. Lemons, honey, chamomile and baking soda. The sun is free!
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling hair color remover products 2022 on Honest Tests
Top 10 - Hair Color Remover
- Extra strong hair color remover: Removes permanent and semi-permanent ...
- The included unique protective treatment nourishes and strengthens the hair and ...
- Simple use at home: just apply ColourB4, let it work ...
- Without ammonia and peroxides
- Simply bleach hair at home! Hair color remover, remove hair color, ...
- Effect of About Hair Color Remover. Hair dyes contain artificial ...
- Without harmful substances and with the nourishing and moisturizing ...
- Just rinse out your old hair color! does not contain peroxide, ammonia ...
Current savings offers
- Elumen offers a limitless variety of colors and fascinating results thanks to ...
- Removes hair color from the skin
- Eliminates the need for cotton and towels
- Saturated with the unique Dy-Zoff formula to remove stains instantly
- Disposable cotton pads; Simply dispose of after each use
- Color correction without stress and damage to your hair.
- An advanced, effective formula.
- The product can be used more than once in a day or for a short time ...
- Professional result at home. Diamond luster.
- World parade No. 1 hair colors.
- I will easily rinse out your old hair color.
- For particularly tall hair.
- Removes dark and shaded collections of colors.
- Hair Color Remover Innovation: Colorless Max Effect
- Simply rinse your coloration!
- Removes black, brown, red and color aggregates
- Without peroxides and without ammonia
- Elumen offers a limitless variety of colors and fascinating results thanks to ...
- Hair dye residues are removed faster and more skin-friendly than ever ...
- 100% pure cotton make the delicate and supple cloth extremely tear-resistant
- The extremely high absorbency guarantees sufficient moisture for a ...
- The skin-caring, alcohol-free components do not cause any ...
- This super moisturizing blonde duo shampoo contains extracts that ...
- Sulphate free shampoo, the blonde shampoo is formulated with natural hair.
- Contains intense purple pigments to remove unwanted yellow tones ...
- Stronger than traditional blonde shampoos, it enhances the vivid purple of the ...
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
- Bosch MUM 5 kitchen machine - the versatility in the kitchen
- TEST: Siemens vacuum cleaner Q5.0 - model VSQ5X1230 - powerful & quiet
- Slate slabs | Serving and decorating with slate plates
- Havit i95 InEar-Blutooth headphones | Test experience
- Tested: cocktail shaker set by Godmorn
- Test: Koenig ice cube machine KB20 | Ice cubes at the push of a button
Color remover for hair - purchase advisor
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find hair color remover at a good price?
- Which color remover for hair products do other people recommend?
- What is the best way to use hair color remover, is there any information on the Internet?
- What is the quality of hair color remover?
- How To Use Color Remover For Hair Correctly!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with color remover for hair products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- You can find color remover for hair tests or on the internet Color remover for hair comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated hair color removers in 2022?
The more customer reviews the product Color Remover for Hair has, the safer the opinions and information about it.Few reviews doesn't always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. It may just not have been on the market long enough and has therefore been rated too seldom. Here you just have to look and research for hair color removers. Amazon.de * offers many different possibilities to analyze the product color remover for hair well. There are also color removers for hair Tests or color remover for hair comparisons.
What can a good product like hair color remover cost?You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price, this also applies to your purchase of hair color remover. Everything should always have a cheap price and no additional costs. We want that too. But quality now also has its price. Those who buy cheaply often buy twice or three times again. Therefore, it is important to give you the different prices for the respective product on the way. Spend a little more money and enjoy the recommended hair color remover product in the long term. Buying proven brands and their quality will delight you more in the long run than cheap bargains.
How was hair color remover rated?
4 or 5 star buyer ratings are a sign that people are happy with hair color remover. These customer reviews also say something about the quality of the product.
Search for good and current color removers for hair tests 2022 on the internetIn addition to various reviews for the hair color remover product, there are hair color removers Tests 2022 and Color remover for hair comparisons To be found on the Internet in 2022.
Do you have questions about hair color remover?Before you buy hair dye removers, there should be many clarify open questions beforehand, we have shown you a list above. Opinions from other buyers will always help you. Are there any other things to consider with the noted product details? If the color is right winter jacketas you can see in the small picture in the online shop? How do the sizes of one fall quilted pants off, very important! Always pay attention to size information. How does the product behave when exposed to the cold? These are all questions that you, as a consumer, are sure to ask yourself. The manufacturers naturally also want to achieve high sales with their products. The bigger the brand is, the better the products are. But of course there are also many small, unknown brands that offer good quality. Here you have to pay attention to further purchase criteria. Finally, of course, the price is crucial for you. If the price is simply not in relation to the quality, we recommend you to buy another product.
Conclusion on color remover for hair experiences, reviews, comparisons and buying guideIt is not always easy to buy a good quality product at a reasonable price. If you adhere to a few purchase criteria and customer ratings, nothing stands in the way of your purchase in 2022.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 27.01.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs