What you need to know about radiator paint and painting or painting your radiator.
The radiators are yellowed or the paint is peeling off. You move into a new place and you don't like the color at all. There are good reasons to include the radiators in the renovation. You can either repaint or spray them. Which color is best for this? What do you have to consider if you want to paint them? What if you move out again? How expensive will this be? What is most practical? This guide provides a brief overview. – Radiator paint – white Top Ten
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
Radiator paint - white top ten - in comparison
h2> What is radiator paint?
A painting of the radiator has to bring a few things:
- he must be heat resistant, 80 - 100 degrees (in most cases, a temperature of 60 degrees)
- it is mostly made of acrylic paint
- he should be good at handling and
- dry quickly
- He should also cover well
These paints are special paints and also advertised. For a radiator paint. who is white, he must not turn yellow. So he has to keep his color for a very long time. Here it behaves similar to the wall colors. A good color is characterized by the above properties, which is reflected in the price. But: who has no desire to mend all the noses or to get upset about the color, the acts smarter equal to the high-quality products.
Normal paints discolour when exposed to heat and may produce toxic fumes. The work of painting is therefore not only obsolete, but also harmful to health.
Which options are available?
If the decision has been made that the radiators also belong refreshed, is about to make another selection. Paint or varnish. Both techniques have advantages and disadvantages. The manufacturers are good in both areas and have launched appropriate products on the market. An overview:
Paint radiator paint
Basically, the paints are cheaper. After the preliminary work, the paints can be applied well. You have to work very carefully so that no noses form. In the last last corner one sometimes not without effort. If you like to spill, you also have to protect your floor. All of this requires more time and more thorough work and not everyone has time to do so.
Spray radiator paint
When spraying, this looks a bit different. These paints are generally more expensive than the paints for painting. The application usually succeeds faster because you can spray evenly.
Again, the environment should be protected. If you work clean, it can come to no nasalisation or the like. The disadvantage: without a respirator, spraying is not recommended, and the windows should also be closed. Otherwise, a gust of wind could blow the paint on furniture, carpets or, at worst, in the face.
✎ TIP: To ensure uniform application, the cross technique is suitable. It is sprayed horizontally and vertically.
It is also possible to combine both techniques. Hereby you have to pay attention to the same color and the same manufacturer so that you do not see any transitions.
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
What do you have to consider?
Before you can even start painting, you have to do some preliminary work. The radiator must, as with other works too
- dry and
- clean and
- be fat-free
The old paint, if it crumbles, must be removed so far. For this you can easily grind the radiator. Sometimes a wire brush is enough, if you are particularly thorough you can use a Dremel or similar device. You can also sand the entire paint, but this is not an absolute must.
If the radiator rusty, it should be looked closer. Smaller areas can be abraded and pretreated, with larger ones there is a risk of rusting. In case of doubt, the entire radiator must be completely replaced. You can also protect the radiator with rust protection before the actual painting. There is also special acrylic rust protection for this purpose.
The better the substrate is prepared, the cleaner and more thorough the paint can last on the heater. Against fat and dust, even from the grind, a universal thinner is very good.
The paint should not be applied too thick, but moderate, but evenly. This prevents the bleeding of the paint and also that the heating loses heat output, which can then be reflected on the consumption.
✎ TIP: to reduce your heating costs, digital room thermostats can be installed.
Radiator paint Buy
How much paint does it need? To get a good price-performance ratio, you have to look at the range of the paints. Before you have to calculate however the square meter of the radiator. This is not difficult. With a folding rule measure the length and the height a rib and take them two times. Multiply this rib by the existing ribs. This results in the square footage. Depending on the model you get bad or good on the back of the heater, this could mean that you need less color.
Advantages radiator paint white
The paints are available in different colors. If you want to color your home, there are no limits. The white color offers some advantages:
- Fits any other color, such as the walls or the floor
- Not every landlord is enthusiastic about colorful radiators and may require the renter to restore the radiators to their original condition
- The color white turns the radiator less often into a light-absorbing spot
- white is best painted with white, so you have no problems with the old color
Renewing the old paint is not rocket science and with this guide we have made everything worthy to note. A clean work, even if it might take a little longer, is profitable as well as high quality paint.
After painting, the paint should be dried before starting the heater again. This ensures that the color keeps well. Ventilate the room thoroughly to allow the vapors to vent.
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling radiator paint white products 2022 on Honest Tests
- for radiators and heating pipes
- Heat resistant up to 80 ° C
- Directly on grid, 3in1
- Highly weather and UV resistant
- Reliable protection against rust
- 2in1: primer and paint in one
- High opacity
- Heat resistant up to +130 °C
- Drying time: (with 20C, 65% relative humidity) Dust-dry / touch-proof: after approx. 2 hours reworkable: after approx. 8 hours
- Lower temperatures and higher humidity increase the drying time! Radiator paint only after a drying time of 3 days in...
- Yield: approx. 12 m2 / ltr., For one coat, depending on the absorbency of the substrate
- no additional tools required
- low spray
- Time savings thanks to high coverage and fast drying
- based on synthetic resin, white, for inside,
- heat-resistant up to 120 °C, impact and shock resistant, non-yellowing,
- fast drying, high opacity,
- Suitable for radiators, water boilers, radiators, hot water pipes, etc
- great opacity and filling power
- scratch, shock and impact resistant
- RADIATOR PAINT - Jenolite White Radiator Spray Paint offers a quick and easy solution to making radiators look new again...
- ENAMEL REPAIR- The spray paint can be applied to metal without primer and is suitable for radiators and hot water pipes. He...
- HEAT RESISTANT - The Jenolite radiator paint spray paint leaves a high-quality, glossy finish that has a fantastic ...
- Test: Air Up drinking bottle | Fragrance Pods for Taste?
- Gardena ComfortCut 450/25 – corded lawn trimmer for the ideal cut
- Test: Bosch scarifier UniversalVerticut 1100 | Scarify the lawn perfectly
- 12in1 USB-C Hub | Aukey docking station
- Products from the Chain Bridge Honey Farm - family business for centuries
- Wildlife camera Apeman H60 in the test | Camera trap for animals
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2023. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a radiator paint test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a Heizkörperlack If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
How to easily find the best radiator paint product for you!
What purchase expectations do I have of the product Radiator Paint exactly?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. Nevertheless, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the radiator paint product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare your found radiator paint products. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers or brands produce radiator paint?
If you are looking for a "Radiator paint" product and want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment and properties do I need for radiator paint and which do I not?
How to choose the best radiator paint product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about radiator paint products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Radiator paint reviews, tests and star ratings simplify your purchase decision!
You now have a few radiator paint products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative radiator paint ratings and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong radiator paint product for themselves or who did not get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the radiator paint product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the radiator paint product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will give you more insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and benefits of your upcoming radiator paint purchase.
Where can I find solutions and tips for problems with radiator paint?
⭐ Ask in your personal area about radiator paint or product for experiences and tips.
⭐ The top 10 list by Honest Tests takes you to the best and most popular radiator paint products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a radiator paint test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with Radiator paint test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here Radiator paint test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Radiator paint test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest Radiator paint test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing Radiator paint test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here Radiator paint test check.
How to buy radiator paint! 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular dealers for radiator paint products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for radiator paint are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying radiator paint?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could provide your Radiator Paint product with a price alert. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your radiator paint product. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are satisfied with the radiator paint product.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
honest-tests.de can you do good Order Radiator Paint products online at good prices – Buy radiator paint online. Simply order radiator paint online, find radiator paint products and Buy radiator paint products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, regardless of whether you want to buy offline or want to order radiator paint products on the Internet. Buy radiator paint: Order good products like radiator paint online - at a good price! Search for radiator paint – find radiator paint – order radiator paint online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as radiator paint at good prices on the Internet and to order radiator paint products directly to your home.
If you want to order radiator paint online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and to order we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon. Buying radiator paint products is so easy! - Super easy to order radiator paint products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs