An induction cooker, gas cooker or electric cooker, what should it be? Since induction hobs came onto the market in the early XNUMXs and a real retro boom was emerging, the question of the right hob has become more and more important for potential buyers of a new kitchen.
Are you the type for the ultra-modern, powerful but also more expensive variant of an induction field, or do you prefer to rely on the reliable plates of an electric stove that use radiant heat?
Or how about a stylish, nostalgic gas hob?
Induction cooker - brew tea in thirty seconds
Induction hobs work with electromagnetic waves and conduct the heat directly and without loss into the cooking vessel.
If you have only heard about induction, you will be amazed at how quickly a pot of water pops up induction field can be brought to boiling point. However, if you switch to an induction cooker, you will soon notice that the hob will not accept all cookware that has been used before. You can keep your cast iron pans, but any non-conductive material is unsuitable for induction cooking.
Cleaning is quick and uncomplicated and if you don't feel like splashing fat at all, place an old tablecloth between the hob and pan and fry your fried eggs like this. Since the fields themselves do not get hot, the textile only has to withstand the heat radiated from the cookware.
Cooking with a gas stove
Since the advent of the induction cooker, there has also been a change in top gastronomy, but many chefs still swear by gas. It is easy to use, the regulator is usually infinitely variable and, last but not least, it adheres Cooking on gas just a certain flair.
In addition, the gas stove is in contrast to the classic ceramic hob immediately to full power. Cooking on gas is still considered to be an extremely economical and environmentally friendly option. Only the somewhat more elaborate cleaning of the often nooks and crannies of the gas stove often causes groans (not only) among cooks.
The electric stove - solid and popular
New electric stoves are much cheaper to buy than the highly popular induction fields, but the relation to power consumption must also be considered. At the Electric stove a little more energy is lost than with an induction hob, but on the other hand, only with this variant the post-heating of the plate can be optimally used.
Cleaning is usually not a problem on the flat, mirror-smooth ceramic surfaces, but there is a slight disadvantage compared to the induction field, where excess foam cannot burn into the surface due to the unheated fields.
In summary, it can be said that all three options offer a lot of different advantages and disadvantages. Ultimately, it is the buyer's personal preference that decides which hob is right for him.
Find the best & best-selling standherd products 2023 in Honest Tests in the Top🔟
- The electric hob made of glass ceramic: makes cooking and cleaning particularly easy for you
- Expandable cooking zone: Cooking zone for large cookware
- Operation with red LED display: easy operation thanks to direct access to time functions
- Energy efficiency: A
- Usable volume: 74l
- Double glazed oven door
- 4 hilight zones: 2x ø140 mm - 1200 w + 2x ø140 mm - 1700 W
- Product dimensions: 498 x 610 x 860 mm (W, D, H) oven volume: 48 liters
- Cleaning: easy-to-clean enamelled baking chamber and hob surface. easily removable inner glass door. glass ceramic hob for...
- Hydrolysis-cleaning function
- Device color: white
- Oven with 5 functions
- Rapid heating: To save time, you can use rapid heating to shorten the heating time. With this function, the cooker set achieves...
- ecoClean: The oven with hob is particularly easy to clean thanks to the special coating on the back wall that automatically removes grease...
- 3D hot air: The innovative fan motor technology distributes the heat in the free-standing stove optimally and equally on up to 3 levels, ...
- Hob²Hood - automatic control of the extractor hood adapted to the cooking process. Saves electricity
- Pyrolysis - When the pyrolysis self-cleaning function is activated, dirt, grease and leftover food turn to ashes at around 480 °C. To...
- SoftClosing - From a certain angle, the door closes automatically - very quietly, without any loud slamming. As soon as the...
- 50 cm width
- SteamShine cleaning
- flash hotplate
- hot air
- Ceramic glass hob
- 𝟒 Easy to use: Our electric freestanding stove has a continuous and easy-care surface that...
- Powerful: With energy efficiency class A, the...
- Excellent: The integrated top/bottom heat function ensures...
- Test: Carrera RC - Turnator Glow in the Dark
- TEST: Bosch cordless leaf blower 18 Li
- Test: Beurer UB 68 XXL double heated blanket | Buy thermal blanket
- Bluefin vibration plate: lose weight at home
- Aokebeey One-Step Hairstyler | Review
- Test: Gardena hose trolley + lawn sprinkler - helpful?
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 10.12.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs