How to get rid of your hair at home permanently
IPL hair remover: Hair should grow where it has to grow for human sensations. Point. Most of the rest of our natural hair is fought. In addition to shaving, epilating and waxing, there is another option: removing hair using light and laser - which is now also very practical at home. Removing hair in the bathroom, when you have the time. Without annoying termination.
There is a small device for this, an IPL hair removal device. Is such a device really that suitable for everyday use? Can it have side effects? Is it suitable for each and every hairy area of the body? We took a look at it. These and other answers can be found in the IPL hair remover guide. – IPL hair remover top 10 comparison
IPL hair remover - top 10 comparison - in comparison
What is an IPL hair remover for the home?
An IPL hair remover works a bit differently than a laser. But basically similar. A laser bundles the light. By bundling, the laser behaves like a laser cutter. He destroys what he meets. In a laser treatment, the hair roots are destroyed, irrevocably. Nevertheless, a few treatments are necessary until all unwanted hair is caught.
The IPL works with a wider light spectrum. It slows down hair growth and shortens its life.
The home device looks a bit like a pistol. It requires a power connection and usually comes with several essays. These are also necessary for the different body regions if you want to work thoroughly.
Differences to the laser
The laser destroys the hair root. Each. This takes time accordingly. The effort is higher and should only be used by a specialist. The surrounding skin layers can be attacked and destroyed much faster. The laser works much more intensively, with corresponding light intensity. Working with a laser must therefore be mastered so that no permanent damage occurs.
How does hair removal work with light?
The IPL stands for "intense pulsed light". In some models, the hair roots are "dead-flowed". But this only works if the hair has enough melanin, ie dyes. Melanin is a kind of light guide, which directs the light into the hair roots. If the hair is too light or the skin too dark, it will not work because the light just follows the melanin.
However, if the light has successfully penetrated the hair root, the temperature there is 70 ° C. The hair root becomes deserted. In other models that do not work so aggressively, the hair roots are more or less put to sleep. After the treatment, they fail a short time later.
The hair that now grows back grows much slower and finer. Your life is shortened, so to speak. Nevertheless, such a treatment costs one thing above all: time. There are users who write that after about 4 months a clear difference (for example on a man's back) can be seen. It's certainly also due to genetics. Some hair is simply more resilient and more willing to survive.
Building a hair root
With the exception of the mucous membranes and the inner surface of the hands and feet as well as the nipples and lips, the whole body of a person is covered with more or less thick and dense hair. Most of the hair we see is made up of keratin. The hair grows out of the hair root. This sits in the dermis, the lower layer of our skin. The hair follicle not only allows the hair to grow, it also releases the dye melanin, our hair color, into the hair. The whole thing is lubricated with sebum. Such a hair can live to be around 6-8 years old.
It grows about 1 cm per month. How long it will ultimately be dictated by genetics again. The reason why some parts of the body have more and longer and thicker hair than others. In terms of treatment with light, this means that the hair follicle is desolated. The hair follicle dies faster. After a while, nothing grows back in the affected areas.
Which areas of the body can be effectively treated with light at home
Not every body can be treated with light. All skin areas that are sick, must be spared. Hair that is too light, or skin that is too dark, is eliminated as well. Regions in the anal area are too sensitive, the skin of the testicles as well as the labia. On the other hand, the hair on the legs, on the arms, the armpits, the back and also the face can be treated well in this way. Even if it takes a little longer here. The firmer and stronger the hair is, what comes out of the skin, the stronger and healthier the hair root is.
Application of an IPL Hair Remover
Above all else, one can and should not just start with the treatment, sometimes it also requires
that a certain amount of planning.
➨ At least 10 days before treatment, sunbathing is to be avoided
➨ At least 6 weeks before treatment should not be epilated, plucked or waxed. Shaving is allowed.
➨ Do not swim at least 24 hours before treatment and do not visit sauna
➨ If necessary, seek medical advice in case of uncertainties regarding hormonal imbalances or the blood or the skin.
➨ do not use alcoholic deodorants
Nutzen Use cooling and soothing care products after use
Ach Shave carefully about one day before the treatment, no wounds may occur. Subsequently maintain!
If all is ok, you can start. The application is very simple. The device is plugged into the socket and the relevant parts of the body simply run off with the flash of light. The device does the job alone.
★ Note: hair root sclerotherapy only works for hairs that are currently in the growth phase. This means about 20 - 40% of the hair roots can be deserted at once.
Please also pay attention to the manual, often you should shave fresh before using, that the way of the light is not so far and he can penetrate better into the hair root.
For which zones is the IPL hair remover suitable?
The face can usually be depilated without any problems with this device. The shoulders and legs are also light. You have to take care in intimate area. The skin is much more sensitive and it can cause burns. The bikini area is still in it, testicles, the anal area or the labia, however, must be left out.
And the skin? The skin must be completely healthy. There must be no
- sun allergy
- skin cancer
- Autoimmune diseases
- hormonal imbalances
- dark freckles
- permanent make up
- various skin diseases
to be available. The skin is then too irritated as she simply forgives this treatment.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics here.!
For whom is an IPL hair remover not suitable?
In addition to the regions of the body that are sensitive, there are situations in which the use must also be refrained from. These include:
- a pregnancy
- wearing a pacemaker
- Medicines that dilute the blood (also aspirin and aspirin!)
Advantages and disadvantages of an IPL hair remover
Getting your own device can certainly be worthwhile. A treatment in a studio is expensive and you have to make appointments again and again, which costs time. Nevertheless, the lists here are getting longer. The decision whether you want to buy such a device, are not least tied to the physical conditions.
✔ cheaper than in a studio
✔ more time savings unlike scheduling in a studio
✔ at home it is more intimate than among "strangers"
✔ several hair roots are processed at once
✔ permanent hair removal possible up to the specified places
Nebenwirkungen side effects such as painful skin changes may occur
✘ no treatment for light and gray hair and
✘ darker skin possible
✘ Many applications are necessary over a longer period of time
✘ in this time you have to do without a lot
✘ you have to be absolutely healthy, pregnancy and lactation as well as pacemakers and blood thinners must be excluded
What you should consider when buying
Expensive is not better. High-quality technology and simple and safe handling decide on a good device. If the IPL is too weak, it does not bring as much, as if he is too rabid. Luckily, the opinions of the web can be very helpful here.
A few criteria also determine the benefits and the quality of the IPL Hair Remover for the home:
❀ how much money do I want to spend?
❀ Can I possibly share the device with someone?
❀ hands me the IPL treatment or
❀ I would not like to undergo a professional laser treatment?
❀ is my skin and my health designed for it?
❀ AC adapter or battery power?
❀ what is the number of light pulses and
❀ the size of the light window?
❀ are there enough protection sensors?
❀ is goggles or the like necessary?
❀ Are there accessories like precision attachments?
❀ Setting options for the strength of the pulse
How sensitive is my skin?
Conclusion: IPL hair remover
An IPL home hair remover, if you're healthy and paying attention to a few things, is much cheaper than visiting a studio. Such hair removal takes time, but hair does not grow back, so it is permanent.
For people who have very dark skin, this method is also not suitable. People with very light hair can not use it.
When buying, be sure to maintain a high quality and avoid any treatment errors. Such a hair removal, you can already look at something like a project, something more like "by the way", so that you can help nature from a human aesthetic point of view, a little bit on the jumps. Removing hair with light or laser is ultimately the only way to permanently get rid of the unwanted hair.
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling IPL hair remover products 2022 on honest tests
- 【Latest IPL Technology】The IPL hair removal laser has up to 999,900 light pulses. It effectively uses pulses of light to...
- 【3 Improved function】 Compared to the previous version, this laser hair removal device for women has the usual ...
- 【9 adjustable energy levels】 With 9 adjustable energy levels, the IPL hair removal device is ideal for a wide range of skin types ...
- 【2 usage modes】 The manual flash and the automatic flash are designed to meet the needs of hair removal on ...
- Safe and fast: Braun's particularly efficient IPL (effectiveness based on the combination of window size, speed and energy)
- From the comfort of your own home: Visible hair reduction for up to 6 months (subject to the treatment plan. The result can vary from person to person ...
- Safe IPL hair removal device for men and women: Clinically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance
- Intelligent IPL hair removal device: The SensoAdaptTM skin tone sensor automatically and continuously adapts to your skin tone
- Braun's IPL hair removal device. Braun's safest, fastest and most efficient IPL. Up to 6 months visible hair reduction (under...
- Safe IPL technology. Clinically tested and dermatologically approved as skin safe by an international skin health organization (Skin Health...
- Intelligent IPL device with SensoAdaptTM skin tone sensor (with UV protection): The only IPL technology that automatically and continuously adapts to...
- The fastest IPL treatment: Treat both legs at the lowest energy level in less than five minutes. 2 times faster than the...
- Up to 6 months of silky smooth skin at home. Visible reduction in hair growth in 4 weeks (74% hair reduction after 12 weeks....
- Optimum light intensity for every part of the body with the salon-ready Skin Pro 2.0 (SensoAdaptTM) technology with 10 energy levels that...
- Braun's fastest IPL device for fewer missed spots. Up to 125 light pulses per minute for effortless application and better...
- Gentle on the skin thanks to 2 sensitive modes that reduce the light intensity - for a gentler treatment in sensitive areas such as face,...
- The most effective IPL treatment***: Lumea IPL prevents hair regrowth and offers hair-free, smooth skin* for 6 months and up to ...
- Fast treatment: Only do one treatment every two weeks for the first 6 weeks (as opposed to the weekly treatment for ...
- Personalized IPL solution: SenseIQ technology recognizes your skin tone and displays a comfortable light setting for you, while the ...
- 4 smart curved attachments: body, face, bikini line and armpits. Conforms to every curve of your body and faces...
- 【Painless hair removal】 IPL hair removal uses professional IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology, which is applied directly to the ...
- Economical and time-saving】Our IPL hair removal devices save you money and time. Compared to the cost of...
- 【A Lifetime Hair Removal Device】-- The IPL hair removal device with 999.000 flashes, the highest ever. You don't have to...
- 【5 energy levels & 2 flash modes】 This permanent hair removal has 5 different energy levels to different skin sensitivities ...
- In a large number of clinical carried out, the IPL device can be used both on the face and on the whole body, and...
- For Better Results: Use 2-3 times a week, irradiating each area 2-3 times. After 4 weeks use 1-2 times a week....
- Super Long Lifespan: The total light pulse is 500.000. Basically, for 12 full body treatments, only about 15.000-30.000...
- 5 energy levels & 2 modes: developed for all skin sensitivities, the manual flash is suitable for precise areas such as the face and...
- Braun's IPL hair removal device. Braun's safest, fastest and most efficient IPL. Up to 6 months visible hair reduction (under...
- Safe IPL technology. Clinically tested and dermatologically approved as skin safe by an international skin health organization (Skin Health...
- Intelligent IPL device with SensoAdaptTM skin sensor (with UV protection): The only IPL technology that automatically and continuously adapts to...
- The fastest IPL treatment: Treat both legs in less than five minutes at the lowest energy level 2 times faster than the ...
- Long-lasting hair removal: Enjoy 6 months of silky smooth skin * and up to 92% less hair on the legs after just 3 treatments **
- Safe IPL technology: Philips Lumea is clinically tested and developed in collaboration with dermatologists
- SenseIQ technology for personalized hair removal: To select the right light intensity, the SmartSkin sensor measures your skin tone...
- The most effective IPL hair removal device - six months after use***: 5 intensity levels for light to dark skin types with...
- 【Permanent painless IPL hair removal】 Home IPL hair removal devices use the latest technology with intensive ...
- 【Ice cooling and safety IPL hair removal device】 Our IPL laser hair remover with ice cooling function lets the temperature when touching ...
- 【5 optional light intensity levels ＆ 2 flashing modes】 The ZKMAGIC hair removal device has 2 modes of [Auto] and [Manual] and ...
- 【A Lifetime Hair Removal Device】The IPL hair removal device with 999.000 flashes, the highest ever. You don't have to...
- Sportstech RSX500 rowing machine review | 16 programs for the perfect back training
- Test: pull-up bar by Pullup & Dip | Wall Mount & Detachable | Indoors & Outdoors
- Test: Tefal steam generator iron GV8960 Pro Express Total
- Powerbank - Aukey PB-N36 20000mAh with USB / Lightning
- Review: eufy Security Cam 2C | home security
- DEERC 300E & 302E RC Offroad Drift 4WD Car 1:18 +60 km/h buy & test | testimonial
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2022. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or takes you to an IPL hair remover
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a IPL hair remover
If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
IPL hair remover
buy – How to find the best IPL hair remover
product for you!
What do I expect from my searched for product "IPL hair remover
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. Nevertheless, no matter what you are looking for or the product IPL hair remover
want to use, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare the IPL hair removers you found
Products. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers and brands are responsible for "IPL hair remover
If you have an "IPL hair remover
" If you are looking for a product and want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed down your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & condition do I need and which do not?
Best IPL hair remover
Find & choose product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You now have more information about IPL hair removers
Products won, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Buyer Ratings, Recommendations, Reviews & Tests for IPL Hair Remover
You now have a pair of IPL hair removers
Products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who choose the wrong IPL hair remover
Bought the product or did not inform yourself properly and have now been disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the IPL hair remover
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who use the IPL hair remover
product, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will bring you further insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and use of your upcoming IPL hair remover
Where can I find ratings, recommendations, reviews, tests, reviews, solutions and tips from other buyers?
⭐ Ask in your personal circle about IPL hair remover
or product based on experiences & tips.
⭐ The top 10 list by Honest Tests leads you to the best and most popular IPL hair remover
Products with links to ratings & reviews, there you will find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find an IPL hair remover on the internet
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with IPL hair remover
-Test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here IPL hair remover
-Test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example IPL hair remover
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest IPL hair remover
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing IPL hair remover
-Test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here IPL hair remover
Where can I find IPL hair remover
to buy? 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬Popular retailers for IPL hair remover
Products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for IPL hair remover
are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I use IPL hair remover
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could use your IPL hair remover
Put a price alert on the product. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use hair remover for your IPL
Product coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are using the IPL hair remover
product are satisfied.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
honest-tests.de can you do good IPL hair remover
Order products online at good prices – IPL hair remover
buy online. Easy online IPL hair remover
order, IPL hair remover
find products and IPL hair remover
Buy products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, no matter if you want to buy offline or IPL hair remover
want to order products online. IPL hair remover
buy: Good products like IPL hair remover
order online - at a good price! IPL hair remover
search – IPL hair remover
find – IPL hair remover
The Honest Testing Website - gives you the opportunity to choose many products like IPL hair remover
compare and IPL hair remover at good prices on the internet
Order products straight to your home.
If you use IPL hair remover
want to order online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and to order we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon. IPL hair remover
Buying products is so easy! - Super easy IPL hair remover
Order products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 26.09.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs