Who has it in the household? What can they be used for? We did a little research and are surprised what the good old curd soap can be used for. Curd soap Dm or Rossmann - it doesn't matter! The main thing is pure soap
What is curd soap anyway?
In simple words: Curd soap is the result of the soap manufacturing process. When salts are added to the soap mass, these salts separate the soap mass from some of the ingredients and are split off from the soap core. A pure, robust mass then forms floating above - the curd soap.
curd soaps from DM, Rossmann or other companies is usually free from fats and additives. It does not contain any fragrances or dyes. A good alternative to other soaps for allergy sufferers.
Curd soaps - comparison
The curd soap mainly has a cleaning and degreasing effect. You can elaborately make curd soap yourself or buy it conveniently in a Dm, Rossmann or online shop.
Note: Curd soap is not suitable for very sensitive skin, as it has a strong degreasing effect!
What can I use curd soap for?
Here we have put together a few tips on what a curd soap from Dm or Rossmann can be good for:
- to make the laundry, Alternative to detergent. Grate curd soap and put in the detergent compartment, with some soda.
- Pretreatment of spots
- Foot baths with curd soap helps against calluses and nail inflammation
- treatment against acne its degreasing effect removes the nutrients from pimples.
- Oily hair treat, through the degreasing effect
- Versus aphids, some curd soap in the warm water and wipe the leaves with it.
- Distance from Plaque and tartar? Try it!
- clean off Stainless steel surfaces
- Spots of color eliminate on the skin
- anti-inflammatory by bathing in soapy water or cleaning the wound
- Clean windows
- paint brush or Cosmetic brush clean
- versus Clothes moths in the cupboard
- cleaning of Wooden garden furniture
- Anti-fog agents for glasses. Apply with finger dampness, dry and polish with a cloth
- Removes pollutants of fruits and vegetables. Wash with soapy water and rinse.
- Treatment of joint pain by wrapping the curd soap around the affected areas
Most applications are based on dissolving in warm water or the curd soap is rubbed or applied directly to the treated area.
Curd soap vs. Corona: this is how soap is produced!
Tip: All-purpose cleaner: curd soap, baking soda and some water!
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling curd soap products 2022 on honest tests
- Soap soap 10 piece a 100g = 1 kg - EDTA-free; DIY
- MADE IN GERMANY by Wasserrose, handy size per single piece LBH = 8 x 4,5 x 2,5 cm
- pure, without fragrances & colors, without optical brightener, without palm oil
- Pack of 5 pieces of real German Kernseife - finally back and only with us!
- vegan, palm products from responsible production RSPO
- without fragrances and dyes, suitable for everything that needs to be cleaned; should be missing in no matter how modern household!
- This lemon curd soap from SIDCO is the ideal soap for your hands. It has a delicate and pleasant scent of fresh lemons and...
- Curd soap is a real all-rounder and has been used for many years. Due to the cosmetics industry, however, the curd soap was...
- The curd soap has an alkaline pH value and therefore a strong cleaning effect. The curd soap can do wonders for skin impurities and pimples...
- Palm oil free
- Kappus Curd Soap
- 150g pack
- with lemon scent
- Kappus Curd Soap Sensitive
- without perfume
- individually packed in a cardboard box
- The mild hand soap is well seasoned before it goes on sale; this increases the service life.
- It is made without fillers, dyes, fragrances, optical brighteners and, above all, without synthetic complexing agents such as EDTA.
- The light brown color of curd soap when stored for several years is a sign of the purely natural quality of this product.
- ✓ HYPOALLERGENIC DETERGENT: This grated curd soap is a hypoallergenic detergent. Ideal for use with sensitive skin, e.g. with...
- ✔ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FROM GRANDMA'S TIMES: curd soap is an ideal cleaning agent for selected applications and a basic ingredient ...
- ✔ OPTIMAL FOR SOLVING FAT: With a pH value between approx. 8 and 10, curd soap is slightly alkaline and therefore very good for dissolving ...
- Curd soap
- Wildlife camera Apeman H60 in the test | Camera trap for animals
- White tea | Silver Needle from Bouna Classic
- Bluefin vibration plate: lose weight at home
- Drinking tube for PET bottles - water at hand at all times
- Portable air purifier with rechargeable battery + washable air filter | Against dust and pollen for clean indoor air
- Test winner mounting gloves
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 4.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs