So you get smooth skin all over
Body razors men - We write the 6th millennium BC One of our ancestors picks up a flint scraper and begins to scrape the hair off his skin, just as he tanned an animal's skin before. Something like that began the story of shaving. The Romans developed a ritual from their boys' first shave, past the time of childhood, from now on man was man.
Everyone thought it was good, the blades were evolving, the barber's profession was invented and then razor blades came into every home. The shave was indispensable. First it was the men who trimmed their facial hair, and later the women too. Hair went from being a necessity to being an ornament that was either wanted or not. And all over the body. And where are we today? With full-body razors, body shavers, body shavers and body groomers for every household. Which one can you use for what? Today it's about hair removal. - Body razors men top 10
Body shavers men top 10 - in comparison
What is a body razor?
As a body razor one calls an all - round talent with which one can shave the entire body, except sensitive and less accessible places such as the ears. They are available in electronic and manual form. The blades, which consist of at least two, but usually five blades, are interchangeable, in the manual. In the electronic knife are driven, in the form of a comb, which cut the hair.
There are numerous accessories that allow, with as only one device but different essays to cover the care of the entire body.
✰ Note: Contrary to popular belief that shaving stimulates hair growth, it is simply that the hair is cut off at an angle by shaving. The resulting tips are sharper and have a larger surface. So it looks like it's more or thicker hair. Hair growth depends on various factors, but not on the shortening.
What are the options?
Wet or electric? If you like something better, it depends on where your personal preferences are, how the skin tolerates it better and how much time you have. Of course, a shave with foam and aftercare takes longer than simply reaching for the electric brother. Meanwhile, the manufacturers have found a middle ground, there are electric razors, which are waterproof and you can also use it fix in the shower.
Even the men's back needs care. So that you can accomplish this alone, there are extension handles. The razor can be attached to a handle and man gets to the hard to reach places on his back. Granted, this takes a bit of practice so that man can remove all the annoying hair from his shoulders and back.
Various attachments for the electronic body razors make it possible to care for almost every part of the body. There are different tips for trimming hair, whiskers and ears. Knives enable a smooth shave. Of course, the more attachments a device has, the more versatile it can be used, but the wear will increase as well. Motion generates movement, of course, on the brackets themselves.
Whoever travels a lot or has to shave often has to transport the shaver, of course. Even at home, the razor must "live" somewhere. The easiest way is when the device takes up as little space as possible. For the razors that are used for the back, there are extensions that can be folded depending on the model. With that they simply disappear in the cupboard, you do not have to put anything on or off or you have to empty the cupboard. When folded, they can also be transported safely in your pocket.
Some razors offer a complete system where you put the razor in the designated cleaning station. Here it is automatically cleaned and disinfected. Of course, this is very thorough due to the manufacturing process and exceeds the mere rinsing with water by lengths.
Body razor for the back
Anyone looking for something specifically for their back will find it here. A razor that was created entirely for this task. Such a body razor for the back is relatively simple, but still state-of-the-art. A very wide and comfortable blade system makes it possible to shave a lot of skin at once. With a blade width of 9 cm, significantly more time is saved. Most razors are designed for this tough job because the manufacturer assumes that far more hair ends up in the razor.
Most razors that are also used for the face are designed much more finely in terms of ergonomics and technology. For the back, arms and shoulder blades, it can be much wider and larger. These devices also have an extension handle. This means you can easily get to your back anywhere without twisting yourself or asking your partner.
What should you look for when buying?
Of course, everyone has their preferences. In this small overview we have compiled, which points help to make the right purchase decision.
- what can I handle better? With a wet or dry shaver?
- How sensitive is my skin and which care products do I need?
- which body regions do I want to cover with the razor?
- how much money do I want to spend on the razor?
- how expensive are the costs due to blades or blades?
- can I have the razor sent in / repaired if necessary?
- how good are the cleaning options? Does the device possibly have its own, automatic cleaning system?
- is the razor practicable and also suitable for in between times?
- Battery or rather electricity?
- what is the travel suitability?
Advantages and disadvantages of dry or wet shaving
Often goes faster than wet shaving
▴various tips and trimmers are only suitable for dry shaving
Some models are waterproof
▴no constant replacement of the blades
▴Battery and current operation possible
AnThe purchase price is usually higher
Thorough manual cleaning required, not so quick and easy
Geeignetsuitable for sensitive skin
▴the cleaning also involves the use of water while shaving
▴safety razor are easier
▴ suitable for taking a shower
▾just until no essays
Need more blade change
Tips and Advice - Body Shavers Men
✓ wet shave: who shaves for the first time in a long time or even the first time his hair may be very long sometimes. So that the razor is not completely clogged all 2 cm, only helps to trim before. The less hair, the further you get. This not only extends the life of the blade, it's less frustrating, it also protects your skin, as the blades work much more effectively.
You can take a minute in the shower, water makes your hair and skin softer. This enables a clean gliding instead of a dry drag. The use of shaving gel or foam is particularly suitable for sensitive skin. It gives the hair and skin an extra moist pack. Shaving with gentle strokes also prevents injuries. The blade should always be sharp and rinsed often.
Shaving with the direction of growth is gentler on the skin; shaving against the direction of growth is more thorough. After the shave comes the care. Since the skin has been affected by shaving either way, a nice moisturizer is ideal for preventing skin irritation and pimple formation.
✓ dry shave: with a very sensitive, maybe spotty skin, rather a dry shave is recommended. Before you can and should apply a pre-shave product, this raises the hair and so they can shave better. Some also contain antiseptic agents that help prevent inflammation.
About every 18 months, the Scheerblatt should be changed, a thorough cleaning, which may sometimes include a disinfection is program.
Conclusion: body razors men
Basically, a full body shave is possible with every razor, depending on the effort. If you just want to shave, a dry shaver with a battery is more suitable. A wet razor with an extension that can be used in the shower is best for the back. Various attachments for dry razors make shaving the body, also on the ears or the hairline, easy and simple. Before and after care is of course just as important for an excellent result. There are a variety of personal care options and men, at least, will not be able to avoid different products. The world of women has it much easier.
The various offers on the net make it much easier nowadays to find out which product and model you need for your requirements. Customer opinions and comments help to find the right one.
If you keep your eye on the cost-benefit factor and look for a high-quality product with sharp and durable blades and knives that are easy to clean and disinfect from time to time, you will not have a smooth and smooth surface to have well-groomed bodies, in which man and woman feel well.
Popular Full Body Shaver Man Buy | Buy full body razors men cheap online
Buy full body razor man - top 10 topseller list
- Powerful shave all over the body, yet skin-friendly
- Close shaving without trimmer attachment or trimming with 3 ...
- Battery operation: 50 minutes of shaving time / 1 hour of charging time
- 100% waterproof: Easy to clean after use under ...
- BODblade - Easy-to-use personal care provider that ...
- No Batteries Required - This means no ...
- Our DRYglide blade cartridges can be used universally between ...
- A precision blade is also included to keep your little ones ...
- High quality stainless steel blades, for wet and ...
- 60 mm wide blade for better coverage in less time ...
- TST (Trim Shave Technology) blades for a cutting length of ...
- Five attachment combs (2, 4, 6, 9, 12 mm), storage bag
- ▶ 10 pieces for all your needs - including nose / ...
- ▶ Self-sharpening steel blades with DualCut technology ...
- ▶ Cordless handheld design, environmentally friendly materials, ...
- ▶ AAA battery supply, solve the problem of the charging cable ...
- Powerful shave all over the body, yet skin-friendly
- Close shaving without trimmer attachment or trimming with 3 ...
- Extra-long handle attachment for shaving on the back
- Battery operation: 60 minutes of shaving time / 1 hour of charging time
- Unique OneBlade technology for trimming, styling and ...
- For different beard styles: trimming attachments for ...
- For styling below the neck: Skin protection attachment for ...
- Pleasant use: does not cut as close to the skin as ...
- Trim or shave all areas of the body with ease
- The 4D skin contour system adapts perfectly to the body
- Rounded edges and a hypoallergenic film ensure a ...
- The long hair trimmer and the adjustable comb attachment with 5 ...
- Wet & dry back hair removal - This back shaver ...
- Removable, flexible blade head - Adjustable trimmer ...
- Ergonomic handle - The 45,7cm long handle is fully extendable ...
- 3 back razor blades + 3 spare blades + 1 cleaning brush ...
- Even trimming in just one move thanks to the innovative lift & ...
- 40 different length settings (0 mm - 4 mm), precise ...
- Long-lasting cutting performance thanks to self-sharpening ...
- Completely washable
- Easy shave, easy cleaning: Quick and easy ...
- EasyClick: Convertible to a beard trimmer with 5 beard combs and ...
- 3 flexible blades: electric razor with 3 flexible blades that ...
- Li-ion battery: 50 minutes of battery life thanks to the lithium-ion battery ....
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
- Test: Gardena cordless grass and shrub shears | Edging Shears
- Tested: Chaga mushroom prepared as Chaga tea
- Test: Koenig ice cube machine KB20 | Ice cubes at the push of a button
- Test: Xiaomi electric scooter 1S | foldable e-scooter
- Test: ENDERS radiant heater | Gas heater for warmth in the garden
- Tested: American candy box
Body razor - buying guide
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find body shavers at a good price?
- Which body shaver products do other people recommend?
- What is the best way to use body razors, is there any information on the Internet?
- What is the quality of body shavers?
- How To Properly Use Body Shavers!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with body razor products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Can you find body razor tests or on the internet Body razor comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated body shavers in 2021?Share the body razor contribution.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 2.12.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs