Artificial eyelashes of Catrice
Hey dear ones, I want to show you how to make my eyelashes. I have been using these eyelashes for some time, on the recommendation of a good friend. I tried some brands before and I have to say that they are the best for me. These eyelashes (3 at one point) by Catrice can be individually stuck between your own eyelashes. Thanks to the different sizes (S / M / L), these can be adapted and glued much better to the own eyelashes. The result is very natural.
Package Contents: Catrice eyelashes
- Eyelashes different sizes
glue and care for additional accessories for eyelashes
|1||Sibba eyelash tweezers, applicator, stainless steel, curved tip,...*||€3,99 €3,79||to offer|
|2||2 pieces eyelash tweezers, stainless steel straight and curved tips...*||€4,99 €3,99||to offer|
|1||Da Vinci EYELASH BRUSH, vegan, Handmade in Germany, 1 piece *||€6,45||to offer|
|2||DA VINCI EYELASH BRUSH / vegan*||168 Reviews||€6,89||to offer|
|1||Eyelash extension shampoo 60ml + brush + mascara wand...*||€9,99||to offer|
|2||Eyelash shampoo, BREYLEE eyelash foam, eyelash care for salon...*||€9,99||to offer|
|1||Eyelash shampoo brush nose pores deep cleaning brush 20...*||10 Reviews||€11,99||to offer|
|2||5 pieces eyelash shampoo brush nose pores deep cleaning...*||74 Reviews||€5,99||to offer|
There is a mini-glue in each pack to glue the eyelashes as good as possible. I use a stainless steel tweezers to insert the eyelashes. These tweezers are beautiful pointed and can absorb the little hair much better for insertion. Here, caution is advised not to sting.
Application of the Catrice eyelashes
I start to remove the old artificial eyelashes with an eye make-up cleaner. I remove the artificial eyelashes carefully. Remove the glue residue and clean the real eyelashes. Then I dye my own eyelashes black. Because it looks even fuller with the artificial eyelashes of Catrice.
I make a small point of the eyelash glue on a pad. With a single lash size L I start and stick from outside to inside, while I'm getting smaller with the artificial eyelashes. Finally I brush my finished artificial eyelashes after 2-3 minutes drying time with an eyelash brush, as seen in the photo again. It separates and defines the catrice eyelashes and removes excess lumps.
How to care for the artificial eyelashes of Catrice
I use the Lash Shampoo for this - the shampoo for the eyelashes. The Lash Shampoo from Augenmanufaktur by Adam & Eve is cruelty-free, has very high-quality ingredients and no silicone. Cares for your eye area and provides moisture.
|1||Eyelash shampoo Eyelash foam Cleanser with cleaning brush...*||€8,49||to offer|
|2||Augenmanufaktur eyelash shampoo 50 ml set with brush for...*||533 Reviews||€12,90||to offer|
Product description: Lash Shampoo - 50ml
- Cleans and cares for artificial eyelashes
- Removes eye make-up
- Gives volume and shine
- Oil and silicone free
- Has a degreasing effect
- skin regenerating
- Free from animal experiments
- Made in Germany
- Eyelash brush / cleaning brush
Application of Lash Shampoo
You use these products as listed above for your eyelash care. I decided on the mild lash shampoo / eye make-up remover from Augenmanufaktur by Adam & Eve. The mild eyelash shampoo for your eyelash extensions cares for and cleanses them at the same time. Provides a good wearing comfort and gives you volume and shine. I do eyelash care in the morning and in the evening.
To do this, I take 1-2 strokes on my cleaning brush and massage it gently onto my artificial eyelashes. It doesn't sting the eye area either, it's really very mild. You can put the lotion on a damp cotton pad as you like. Then I rinsed my artificial eyelashes from Catrice with clear water. After rinsing out my eyelash extensions, I go through my eyelashes again with the eyelash brush and have a fresh, relaxed feeling around my eyes.
** Recommended reading: I still have one here more posts for you!
Conclusion - How to glue and care for your eyelashes from Catrice
I've been using Catrice's artificial eyelashes, lash shampoo and eyelashes brushes for a long time. The artificial eyelashes of Catrice hold with me about 3 weeks. The Lash Shampoo from the Adam & Eve eye manufacturer do not burn on my eyes lot and the eyelash brush / cleansing brush massages it nicely. I am very satisfied with the products and I can only recommend them.
I wish you all the best with these products. Have you already tried these products and are you getting along well? I would appreciate your feedback.
More products from Catrice
- We wish you a merry christmas. but it is still said. Have patience. To increase the Christmas anticipation and shorten the waiting time,...
- It surprises make-up lovers with 24 beauty highlights from the CATRICE standard range and comes with 24 paper bags and matching stickers...
- As a gift to yourself or a loved one, the Advent calendar makes everyone's heart beat faster.
- The Baked Face Palette combines 4 different shades for a flawless complexion with a glow effect à la Maxim.
- Two blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter in a silky-soft baked powder texture are perfect for emphasizing facial contours,...
- In addition, the texture is enriched with hyaluronic acid. The elegant, gold-beige design is patterned with Maxim's fingerprint...
- The Lash Couture 3D eyelashes are made of synthetic hair and complete any eye make-up with their different styles.
- Thanks to the 3D effect, the false eyelashes immediately give an expressive look with extraordinary volume. The false eyelashes...
- With integrated mini glue. Individual lashes in three different lengths. reusable.
- Maxim Giacomo selected the 18 highly pigmented eyeshadows for the Eyeshadow Palette himself. The result is a unique...
- Beautiful, simple shades meet colors that are simply fun - perfectly matched. This interplay makes the palette...
- The high-quality packaging comes with an integrated mirror and is a real eye-catcher. golden metallization, embossed...
- Show your personality. The Disney Princess Pocahontas Eyeshadow Palette is inspired by the unique personality of the Disney Princess...
- The highly pigmented shades in matt or metallic to shimmering colors are long-lasting and exude a pleasant, delicate fragrance....
- Highly pigmented eyeshadows. The eyeshadows give a matt, metallic to shimmering finish. The long-lasting texture exudes a...
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 27.03.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs