Remove leaves - made easy
AugSucking✅Bubbles✅Raking✅ Well, everything without leaves? When summer is over and the trees drop their leaves, many people get hectic. Leaves. All over. The same every year. Trees are important, leaves too. But nobody wants the leaves. Or is it? Nature needs it. What can you do with the foliage without it choking your lawn? Too much leaves damage the lawn. Animals, however, benefit.
This guide is about the leaf-free garden. What options you have, which tool is the best choice: leaf Rake, a rake, a leaf Blower or a leaf puster? Has a new leaf rake innovation been established on the market? We'll tell you: all-leaf guide! -
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics here !
Foliage equipment - in comparison
Foliage in the garden: positive
The colorful leaves in the garden are not only a joy for children. Animals and nature benefit. There are thousands of microorganisms in the fallen leaves, which immediately start to decompose the leaves and the soil Fertilizer supply.
Hedgehogs use the foliage to hibernate. Too much foliage, but suffocates the lawn. What can you give back to nature if you absolutely want to clear your garden of leaves?
Hedgehogs sleep over the winter and for this they need a reasonably protected place. You can stack the leaves, mixed with some branches, on the edge of your garden - this helps the little guys over the winter.
Feed the hedgehog: If you see a hedgehog a day during rest, the little guy is desperate. They are often weakened and cannot find enough food. If the hedgehog is ill or if it is starved, please take it to a nearby hedgehog ward. Just feeding them is not enough as they are often infested with parasites.
Do you have a bed, maybe with shrubs? Spread the leaves underneath, so that the plants are protected and there is also fertilizer for next year. Raspberries or strawberries love foliage because they originally come from the forest.
If you have an empty vegetable patch, you can put a thin layer of leaves on it.
Chopped up, the foliage is also suitable in compost, but not too thick, otherwise the compost will suffocate you. Always mix well, then you have the best conditions.
How do you get the leaves from the lawn into the bed or into the bushes? We have listed four options below that are generally accepted. What you can do, of course, is the foliage with one Lawn mower collect. This is good and the best if you have a large area with lots of leaves.
Most brooms and rakes are 40 - 80 cm wide, good rakes can be adjusted in width and thus also in hardness.
A leaf broom is best for dry leaves , which is something that doesn't stick to the lawn. If it sticks, the decomposition process has usually already started. The main difference to arithmetic is shape and size. A leaf broom is usually lighter and smaller, and the tines are not as stretchy - firm as a rake.
However, you can use leaf brooms if you want to sweep flowers or dry grass clippings in addition to leaves.
A rake is the right tool, if that Foliage wet is. It is larger than a leaf broom and you can use it to remove smaller branches.
Do you need to clear a vegetable patch of leaves, flowers or bulky wood? Then you are good with a rake, because it is usually heavier and at the same time digs up the ground on the surface.
The classic rake consists of long tines that are very stretchy. In the middle you can consciously choose the width and thus the stability by adjusting a bar. This is how the classic copes with fine leaves and also with wet leaves. Another advantage: since the rake has no pointed teeth, the leaves are less caught in the tines. This is often the case with the leaf broom and the rake.
A leaf blower or leaf blower creates wind and with this you can blow the leaves in front of you with a little skill. This works very well for beds and streets alike â € “only if the wet leaves are already sticking to the street you will not catch every leaf. A strong wind can also put a spanner in the works and really annoy you. Another shortcoming: the leaf blower is loud, especially if it is a model with a gasoline engine. So you may also have to consider rest periods.
The leaf blowers are also available with an electric motor and battery. These are much quieter, but again have the disadvantage that you are dependent on full batteries and a power source.
The leaf blower, which is also available with a petrol or electric motor in an exclusive battery, works by sucking in the leaves. The leaves are chopped and collected in a bag. Even if the electric motor is quieter here, the problem is the chopper: everything that is sucked in dies here. Spiders, little frogs, beetles. The important animals for our garden are killed. The bag is not very big. A leaf blower is therefore not suitable for large areas - otherwise you run to empty the bag again and again.
And if the pile of leaves should go away? With fork and Shovel (A stable one is also suitable snow shovelif the foliage is not wet and you don’t take too much foliage), the foliage can be submerged bags or in the wheelbarrow befÃ¶rdern. Shoveling with your hands is also possible, but it is time-consuming with large piles. It is better with a leaf gripper! It resembles two large shovels, like a mole. You can use it to move a large pile from A to B in a short time.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics here !
Legal information about leaves
Is the same for leaves as for snow? Yes, there is an obligation to vacate. The owner of a house has the duty and duty to keep the sidewalk as free as possible from leaves. It doesn't matter where the leaves come from. This can also be the neighboring tree. Likewise, passers-by also have a duty to look where they are going. It is often slippery in autumn and not every leaf can be collected and disposed of immediately. Speaking of disposing: simply sweeping on the street does not apply!
What you should pay attention to when removing leaves
Motor or manual? The choice of tool is a bit up to your garden. For a small garden, the broom is more profitable, you can buy it exactly.
You just need a leaf blower or leaf blower every now and then? Can you share a device like this with your neighbor? This saves costs and you don't need it every day of the year.
- Small garden? With neighbors? If you are for Broom or rake you decide, keep yourself fit, do something good for the environment and don't have to stick to rest periods
- Large garden with neighbors? Then would be one leaf blower maybe right for you. You can blow the foliage into a heap and become a shelter for animals
- Do you have to clear the street of leaves? When autumn comes, you have to vacate your property on the sidewalk. Here could be one leaf Blower be the best choice, otherwise the wind might blow everything away
- Machine or broom: Always pay attention when choosing your tools Quality ! The handle should be light and robust, not rust. The connections and materials must not break. In the case of devices with rechargeable batteries, the rechargeable batteries can already be changed among devices from the same manufacturer - then you don't have to keep 20 different rechargeable batteries
Speaking of the battery: Protect your battery from frost and remove it from the device if you do not need the machine for a long time.
When it comes to rakes and brooms, you can already fall back on models that are modern, ergonomic and light. Even with the grave care offers a leaf puster. Graves are often very winding, have gravel or stones. Sometimes it is very difficult to clear the foliage from the site.
Advantages and disadvantages - remove leaves
Both possibilities, by hand and machine, have their advantages and disadvantages. For this reason, we have listed them separately.
Advantages of deciduous garden leaf broom
- Low price
âœ ”Can be used flexibly depending on the model
✔ Handling is easy
✔ No noise
✔ No fixed costs
✔ Environmentally friendly
✔ Also useful when the leaves are wet on the street
Disadvantages deciduous garden leaf broom
✘ Some practice necessary and
✘ exhausting for larger areas
Advantages of leaf-free garden leaf blower leaf blower
✔ Fast result for large areas (leaf blowers)
✔ Flexible use with petrol engine
✔ With practice and strength, comfortable work
✔ Foliage is collected directly (leaf vacuum)
Disadvantages of leaf-free garden leaf blower louse vacuum
✘ The acquisition costs are
✘ high as the fixed costs
✘ The devices with a petrol engine are noisy
✘ Not environmentally friendly
✘ Difficult if you have to work with it for longer
Conclusion: remove leaves
With large areas, you can use your lawnmower as a clearing vehicle for the leaves. You can blow out the small corners of your beds and your property well. If you don't have to, the brooms and rakes are well worth your while. With a rake you can rake in the foliage, which is also an excellent fertilizer. Small piles of leaves mixed with sticks and branches offer protection to animals like the useful hedgehogs.
On the compost, leaves become valuable fertilizer. Otherwise the foliage should be disposed of if it is too much. The lawn does not have to be sterile. The leaves are decomposed by small microbes and beetles and will help the lawn next year. Too much, suffocating the green carpet. Whether broom or machine: there are great ways to make your garden recognizable as such even in autumn.
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling leaf vacuum products 2022 on honest tests
- The universal garden tools from Bosch - flexible and powerful for a wide range of applications
- Flexible garden cleaning: This leaf vacuum / leaf blower is a 3-in-1 device for blowing, vacuuming and chopping leaves and garden waste.
- Balanced noise development: The leaf blower works quietly, with a noise level of 75 dB (A) reduced by up to 99%
- 2 in 1 device - The powerful leaf vacuum can also function as a leaf blower. The function can be activated easily and without tools using a switch...
- Leaf vacuum and shredder - The leaf vacuum has a suction volume of 650 m³ per hour. An integrated shredder shreds the leaves to...
- Large collection bag - The robust collection bag has a volume of up to 40 liters and is attached with a click-in fastener. Through a window...
- Brushless motor for more endurance, longer life and more compact design
- Supplied in a box without battery, without charger, without case
- MASKO Powerful and handy leaf vacuum / leaf blower with an output of 3000 watts and a 45 liter leaf collection bag.
- This leaf blower helps you keep your garden, house, parking lot or sidewalk clean easily. Leaves, paper and small branches are...
- Due to the high blowing power, the leaf blower is also suitable for larger areas and light powder snow.
- The leaf vacuum and blower is ideal for quickly removing stubborn and damp garden waste, accelerated by the...
- Extremely strong: 404 km/h blowing speed and 15 m³/min suction capacity - the adjustable blowing and suction capacities allow...
- Comfortable: innovative 72 liter leaf catcher backpack with quick-release system / with flexible suction hose - optimal mobility and high ...
- To use the cordless vacuum cleaner 2 x 18V batteries are needed.
- Handy leaf vacuum for use in the garden and yard
- Tool-free changeover from suction to blowing function
- The leaf blower and vacuum is ideal for quickly removing stubborn and damp garden waste, accelerated by the...
- Extremely strong: 418 km/h blowing speed and 14 m³/min suction capacity - the adjustable blowing and suction capacities enable ...
- Comfortable: Collection bag that can be carried on the back helps to work longer intervals & convinces with the quick-release system / With flexible ...
- POWER PACK - The leaf blower with 3,2 hp 4-stroke engine ensures effortless, reliable and fast (independent of electricity) for clean ...
- STRONG PERFORMANCE - Regardless of whether large or small areas are to be cleared of rubbish. With 1152 m³/h air performance and 309 km/h...
- TOP HANDLING - With one hand, the fan can be easily controlled by the joystick handle. The quiet blower guarantees a...
- Effortless removal of garden waste
- High-performance blower with blowing and suction function
- Faster work progress - thanks to a 3.000 W motor, a blowing speed of 270 km/h and a suction power of 13 m³ min
- 3in1 petrol leaf vacuum, leaf blower and leaf shredder with different blower tubes and 60l collection bag. 2-stroke engine with a blowing speed...
- Anti-vibration function – easy and comfortable work thanks to the motor being decoupled from the handle. Thanks to the large tank of 500ml also for...
- With a curved blowpipe that blows the air under the leaves. That way they can be solved better. The straight tube prevents whirling up of...
- Wildlife camera Apeman H60 in the test | Camera trap for animals
- White tea | Silver Needle from Bouna Classic
- Bluefin vibration plate: lose weight at home
- Drinking tube for PET bottles - water at hand at all times
- Portable air purifier with rechargeable battery + washable air filter | Against dust and pollen for clean indoor air
- Test winner mounting gloves
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2022. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a leaf vacuum test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a leaf Blower If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
Buy leaf vacuums - This is how you find the best leaf vacuum product for you!
What exactly do I expect from the "leaf vacuum" product I'm looking for?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. However, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the leaf blower product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare the leaf blower products you found. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers and brands are available for "leaf vacuums"?
If you are looking for a "leaf vacuum" product and want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & condition do I need and which do not?
Find and choose the best leaf blower product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about leaf vacuum products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests for leaf blowers?
You now have a few leaf blower products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong leaf blower product for themselves or who did not get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find for the leaf vacuum product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the leaf blower product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will give you more insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and benefits of your upcoming leaf blower purchase.
Where can I find ratings, recommendations, reviews, tests, reviews, solutions and tips from other buyers?
⭐ Ask in your personal area about leaf blowers or products for experiences and tips.
⭐ The top 10 list by Honest Tests takes you to the best and most popular leaf blower products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a leaf blower test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with leaf blower test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here leaf blower test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Leaf vacuum test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest leaf blower test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing leaf blower test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here leaf blower test check.
Where can I find leaf blowers to buy? 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular dealers for leaf vacuum products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for leaf vacuums are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying a leaf blower?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could provide your leaf blower product with a price alert. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your leaf blower product. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the leaf blower product.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
honest-tests.de can you do good Order leaf blower products online at good prices – Buy leaf blowers online. Simply order leaf blowers online, find leaf blower products and Buy leaf blower products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, regardless of whether you want to buy offline or order leaf blower products online. Buy leaf vacuum: Order good products like leaf blowers online - at a good price! Search leaf vacuums – find leaf vacuums – order leaf vacuums online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as leaf blowers at good prices on the Internet and to order leaf blower products directly to your home.
If you want to order leaf blowers online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and to order we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon. Buying leaf blower products is so easy! - Super easy to order leaf blower products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 8.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs