There are many different LED bulbs to buy and what to look for
It should be energy saving. If possible, it should offer various options. Light and inexpensive as well - in recent years, the type of lighting has changed in many ways. LED is practically indispensable in today's world. LED lamps everywhere. But how does it work with the LED? What are the options for LED bulbs? Colorful color changes are the trend with the various LED lamps. LED hall spotlights, LED in Christmas villages, LED all year round. LED is at the forefront of lighting. Will we get a bright light on this guide? - LED lamps - guide
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
LED lamps - guide - in comparison
How does LED work?
A LED (light emitting diode) consists of a plastic lens, under which there is an anode, a cathode, an LED chip, a reflector pan and a gold wire. Different chips and also models now make it possible to shine in different colors and in different brightness levels. The tiny built-in technology makes it possible. The energy used for this is minimal in contrast to an ancient incandescent lamp, the price is a bit more expensive, but the LEDs last longer.
The light scatters through the lens, which means that it looks like something more than it actually is.
Which options are available?
This technology is now available for almost any lighting. Whether as an incandescent lamp for the ceiling, as an industrial spotlight or in the car. LED is in and outside the house and basically everywhere. Direct and indirect light can be built into the living space. Cell phones, screens, indicator lights, televisions. Flashing stars hang in the windows at Christmas. Sometimes the technology is not yet fully developed, as can be seen from the headlights of the new cars. They are dreadful and cannot be replaced. If an LED in the LED lamps is broken, this means that the entire headlight has to be replaced. - and that can be expensive.
The LED BULBS
These are available in the well-known socket sizes. An exchange of old bulbs is thus easily possible.
If you decide for a completely new lamp, you will already get the LED technology included. The downside, if broken, then broken and in most cases not interchangeable. This is how a new lamp has to be made.
LED with remote control
Turn on and off the Christmas lights on the window without having to work on the sesse. The LED technology is already available with remote control. Motion sensors too, this is ideal for outdoor lighting.
Ceiling lamps that change the color? No problem, not even if you lie in the bathtub.
The practical thing about this technique is that it is already technology. Means that it is very well suited to use other components, such as the remote control.
LED color change
A nice gimmick. A lamp, different colors. The chips of technology make it possible. You can not only adjust the colors, but also whether it should flash or flow into each other. All just a matter of programming. Today, this is a bit more expensive, but will harmonize, as with the storage media, in the next few years.
Not all LED bulbs can be dimmed. At worst, they just break if you connect them to a dimmer. Why is that? At the higher requirements of the technology itself. Dimmable LED are more expensive because more technology. But there are also extra dimmers that are suitable for the technology.
While the good old incandescent lamp was directly connected to the mains voltage, it is the case with the LED light that, in simplified terms, it first has to convert the current out of the can into a low voltage. This happens with the internal control electronics. If this electronics is not designed for dimming, it will not work.
The color temperature
Some LEDs work really hard. This is due to the color temperature. It is measured in Kelvin, i.e. K. An old 60 watt bulb has 2700 Kelvin. At 40 watts it is 2600 Kelvin. If you can't or don't want to remember this, many packaging says something like: “warm white” (2500 - 3000 K), “neutral white” (3500 - 4000 kK and “daylight” (4000 - 7000 K) has about 5800 K, for comparison.
The warm white LEDs sometimes burn in the eyes, but is also due to the nature of the LED light. The French Institute of Health has tested this once. In a nutshell, this study [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27751961] can be summarized:
LED lamps mix blue and yellow light to get white. However, the blue light penetrates the retina unhindered. This promotes inflammatory processes in the body, in the worst case the photoreceptor cells die. Too many proteins are formed and the aging process accelerates rapidly. The answer on the market is called "retro", "chimney fire" and "vintage". With these lights, a yellow - orange tint is placed in front of the actual LED light, which the blue components should almost filter out.
LED lighting different products
LED Headlights LED safety lights LED flashlights LED wall lights Led Lamps LED light strips LED downlight LED tubes LED light strip LED spotlights Hall LED ceiling lights
Power consumption with LED
LED should be energy efficient. Let's take a closer look.
First, instead of watts, the LED is measured in lumens. However, we still need the watts for the current calculation. As an example, an LED lamp, which is indicated with 10 Watt. If it only burns for three hours a day, you take these 10 Watts x 3 and then for the entire month (90 hours). Returns 0,9 kWh a month. On average, one kWh costs 30 cents.
An already 7 Watt LED bulb, however, has 806 lumens. A 60 Watt Bulb 710 Lumen. Ergo: LED is not only brighter, but also more economical. If only one lamp is replaced, electricity costs up to 30 Euro can be saved per year (with 6 hours of lighting per day on average).
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
Advantages and disadvantages of LED bulbs
This guide has provided a good overview of what LED actually is, how it works, and even for whom it may not be so appropriate. In the summary here is a small list:
- Saving energy is definitely possible
- The technology is much finer and can therefore be installed more space-saving
- it is possible to buy LED for dimming
- various plays of light are also possible
- LED is very durable
- In the purchase good but high quality LED bulbs are slightly more expensive
- not suitable for all people or children as some people have negative health effects on the light
- if a LED lamp is broken, sometimes the technology can not be replaced and you have to throw away the whole lamp and buy new ones
LED can be bought everywhere. In the specialty store on the street and also on the Internet. But especially on the Internet, there are very favorable offers. Choose wisely. Not every cheap offer is equally good.
The packaging indicates what the lamp is for: outdoor use, how fast it is bright, how often it can be turned on and off, how long the life is, how cool or warm the light is, whether it is dimmable and how high is the power consumption.
Whole LED panels and LED strips can be wonderfully processed in the living room, outdoors and in the car. Of course you need a power source, they already exist with solar. Others also work with battery, battery or normal power connection.
For some people, the LED is less suitable. You get a headache, others become dizzy, many eyes hurt. We have attached some tips here for the proper handling of LEDs.
✔ Never look directly into the LED.
✔ If possible, buy LEDs that are written out as “Retro”, “Kaminfeuer” and “Vintage”.
✔ Buy higher quality LED.
✔ Give your eyes the opportunity to regenerate. No light in the bedroom, no cell phone, no lights, throw out the TV and spend a while in the soft light before bed. Candles are very good, older bulbs too.
✔ who has to work a lot with the calculator should not set his monitor too bright. This burns even more in the eyes.
✔ The same applies to mobile phones and tablets.
✔ Children's eyes are even more sensitive than those of adults. So pay close attention to child friendliness when buying.
✔ blue light suppresses the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is our sleep hormone. On most phones, the amount of blue can be drastically reduced, resulting in healthier sleep
✔ Many cheap products flicker. This flicker (flicker) is usually only unconsciously perceived. Dizziness, tinnitus or headaches can be the result.
✔ Dimmed LED is sometimes more compatible. But also pay attention to high quality.
Anyone who buys high-quality LED technology and uses it with them first has to spend a little more money. Due to the longevity of the technology, however, the costs can be lifted in one to two years. From then on it goes to the plus. The electricity prices are not cheaper in recent times.
People who are less comfortable with the technology can take sensible measures and use special LED bulbs.
The prognosis for the future is that the technology will become more and more sophisticated. This is already a very good start, so many practical things are possible, the lamps really save energy, if you use them properly and pay attention to yourself and your health at the same time.
Find the best & best-selling LED light bulb products 2022 in Honest Tests in the Top🔟
- Energy Saving: Compared to traditional bulbs, AGOTD G9 lamp consumes only 4W. In addition, the G9 illuminant can be a 40W halogen lamp...
- Very long service life: 35.000 HOURS, very low power consumption, G9 pin base, 4W LED it is a possible replacement for a normal...
- Pack of 10, G9 LED bulb warm white. No flickering or strobing effect, Our G9 bulbs are CE, RoHS qualified. 2 year guarantee.
- Energy-saving MR16 LED bulbs: 4 W offers 400 lumens (50 watt halogen equivalent), NOT DIMMABLE, 90% electricity cost savings on electricity bills, ...
- Long life LED lighting: CE RoHS certificate, 15.000 hours long life, reduces the frequency of lamp replacement and ...
- Safe and durable quality MR16/GU5.3 LED bulb: Eco-friendly LED bulb and synthetic material. No lead or mercury,...
- 🌵 Technical details: illuminant: 10*4W; Degree of protection: IP20; Color rendering index: Ra>80; Light output: 320lm; Lifetime: 25000h;...
- 🌵 Energy saving: With an output of 4 watts and a brightness of 320 lumens, this LED replaces 40W incandescent lamps, saving you over ...
- 🌵 Flicker-Free & Glare-Free: They are flicker-free and full brightness instantly without pre-glow, take care of your eyes at all times. Real and...
- 360 degree beam angle：Light diffusion angle of 360 degrees. The glass material ensures good light transmission. R7S LED bar light...
- Application : R7s led 118mm 20w bulbs widely used for indoor or outdoor, work and security lights, workshop lighting, garage,...
- Comfortable light：R7s led 118mm 20W dimmable warm white 3000K, no flickering, works very well against eye protection.The LED bulbs R7s ...
- 12VAC/DC G4 LED Bulb: Our working voltage of G4 LED bulb is 12VAC/DC. The voltage marked with the capacitor is...
- EYE PROTECTION: Not dimmable, 3000K warm light, 82 + CRI, 360° beam angle. G4 LED bulbs can be instantly boosted to full brightness,...
- Easy Installation: This G4 2W LED light bulb is non-dimmable, please do not use with dimmer. Standard base of lamps G4,simple and...
- Energy consumption 9 kWh / 1000h at 806 lm
- Long life - up to 15000 hours and up to 100000 switching cycles
- Warm white light for well-being and relaxation in living rooms, bedrooms and children's rooms
- ✦【Light effect】 The light color of this G9 LED lamp is warm white 3000K, the light intensity is 430LM, the beam angle is 360 ° and ...
- ✦【Energy Consumption】This G9 3W LED is energy saving bulb, it can save energy up to 90%, thereby saving on electricity bills. The...
- ✦【Size】 The size of this G9 3W LED bulb is 15,4*50MM and the pin pitch is 9MM. It is often used in...
- MR16 GU5.3 Led lamp: 6 watts as a replacement for 40 watts, 2800K warm white, brightness: 480 lumens. Voltage: AC/DC 12V, Not dimmable, 120° wider...
- Pleasant light: 2800K warm light and high CRI 82Ra. The light with high color rendering 82Ra makes the colors of the illuminated objects...
- Good quality: The LED chipset have very high light output. Now with 24 pieces of 2835 SMD, the spot shines a 480 lumen bright light. No...
- [Low energy consumption and environmental protection]: With a power of 4W, this warm white LED reflector lamp replaces a 50W halogen lamp, ...
- [Easy Assembly]: Standard GU10 base, easy to assemble, screws directly into the GU10 base and will not loosen.
- [Highest light quality]: no buzzing sound ensures a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere, flicker-free light, no annoying glare...
- All good MR16 GU5.3 5W LED lamps 3000K (warm white), no interference with radio and other electrical devices. No noise, no flickering....
- Bright light, low energy consumption: With an output of 5W, this MR16 GU5.3 LED lamp has 450 lumens of bright light and can be used as a replacement ...
- AC/DC 12 V: It is better to use a suitable LED transformer. If you want to connect a halogen transformer, please note that the...
Reading tips: coole DIY Projects | Fitness | You like product testing read?
- Test: LG GSL 561 refrigerator | Side by side
- Powerbank - Aukey PB-N36 20000mAh with USB / Lightning
- Test: Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 S500 TI9558X1DE
- Tested: cocktail shaker set by Godmorn
- Test: Dyson V11 Animal Extra cordless vacuum cleaner
- Test: Bosch robot lawn mower Indego S + 350 with app | How good is the robotic lawnmower?
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2023. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a light source LED test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a Illuminant LED If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
Honest tests you can find some tests (including pool, Fitness, Home & garden) & Guide (including Smart Home, Beauty, Handcraft) who can help you further.
How to easily find the best LED lightbulb product for you!
What purchase expectations do I have of the LED illuminant product exactly?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. However, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the LED light bulb product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare the LED bulb products you find. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can vary greatly.
Which manufacturers or brands produce LED bulbs?
If you are looking for a "Lamp LED" product and you want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment and properties do I need for LED illuminants and which do I not?
How to choose the best LED lightbulb product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about illuminant LED products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Bulb LED reviews, tests and star ratings simplify your purchase decision!
You now have a few bulb LED products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative light source LED reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong LED light bulb product for themselves or who did not get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find for the illuminant LED product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the illuminant LED product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will give you more insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and benefits of your upcoming LED bulb purchase.
Where can I find solutions and tips for problems with illuminant LEDs?
⭐ Ask for experiences and tips in your personal area on the subject of LED illuminants or products.
⭐ The top 10 list by Honest Tests takes you to the best and most popular LED bulb products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a lamp LED test on the Internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with Bulb LED test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here Bulb LED test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Light source LED test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest Bulb LED test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing Bulb LED test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here Bulb LED test check.
How to buy LED bulbs! 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬Popular dealers for illuminant LED products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others . All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for LED illuminants are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying LED illuminants?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could add a price alert to your bulb LED product. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your illuminant LED product. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Tip: A Gift Idea or Birthday gifts should never be cheap products, don't give away anything that you wouldn't use yourself in terms of quality.
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are satisfied with the illuminant LED product.
Amazon.de * offers many different ways to analyze a product well. With the buying guide you will surely find some LED bulbsTests or illuminant-LED comparisons.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
Recommended reading: massage gun, Fitness Bike, product testing
honest-tests.de can you do good Order illuminant LED products online at good prices – Buy illuminant LED online. Simply order LED illuminants online, find LED illuminant products and Buy illuminant LED products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, regardless of whether you want to buy offline or want to order illuminant LED products on the Internet. Buy illuminant LED: Order good products such as LED bulbs online - at a good price! Search illuminant LED – find illuminant LED – order illuminant LED online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as LED illuminants at good prices on the Internet and to order LED illuminant products directly to your home.
If you want to order LED bulbs online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon to order. Buying illuminant LED products is so easy! - Super easy to order illuminant LED products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 6.06.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs