An already vacuumed and mopped living room when you come home after work - everyone wants that! The Lefant T700 vacuum robot with mopping function does exactly this job. Tiles, laminate and even higher carpets are not a challenge for this self-charging robot vacuum with high suction power. This vacuum cleaner is currently being offered from € 229.
How reliable is the Lefant T700 vacuum robot with mopping function compared to others? I have tested it and report on my experiences.
Robot vacuum cleaner with mopping function in comparison
Technical data: Lefant T700 vacuum robot with wiping function
- High suction power: up to 2200pa
- power saving: with only 25 watts
- Dust capacity: 0,6 liter
- Item dimension: 32 x 32 x 8cm
- Product weight: 2,8 kg
- volume: 50 pcs
- Accumulator: Lithium-ion
1 x roller brush and 1 x dust collector
1 x side brushes and 2 x cleaning brushes
1 x water container and 4 x cloths
1 x remote control
In addition, the instructions, charging station and the guarantee certificate are available.
Construction & commissioning | Lefant T700 vacuum robot with mopping function
The robot vacuum cleaner can be assembled in a self-explanatory manner, only the roller and side brushes have to be clicked in and the robot vacuum cleaner is ready for use. In advance, however, the charging station must match the in-house Wifi be connected, which is actually great simply at the push of a button is working. The vacuum cleaner then connects automatically to the charging station. The WiFi connection enables the vacuum cleaner to be controlled via an app on the one hand, and on the other to enable it to drive independently to the charging station when the battery is low.
There are two containers, one for the vacuum cleaner and one for the wiping container. The water is simply filled into the tank and the cleaning cloth is attached with Velcro. These two containers can also be exchanged very easily with one click. In addition to the roller brush, which sucks up dust and dirt, there is also a suction connection that is particularly good for the Hair removal suitable is. But more on that later.
When it comes to suction power, you can choose between low, medium and high. When he's finished, he'll return independently back to the charging station.
When the battery level is low, the LEDs light up red, while charging they flash blue and after charging, all LEDs go out and the device is ready to go again.
Usage & Result | Lefant T700 vacuum robot with mopping function
I have a few carpets of different heights in the living room and bedroom. I was curious to see whether the Lefant vacuum robot would pass the test and overcome this hurdle.
The dust and mopping robot can either independently, via remote control or app to be controlled. I initially let him decide for himself by pressing the start button. The vacuum cleaner then started. The Volume with 50db is louder than expected, but still not worth mentioning. After about 10 minutes I was able to observe that the robot vacuum cleaner was working on its own different modes drives through, so not only forwards and backwards, but also curves and other patterns on a regular basis. I found that very remarkable, since he was the same in all corners comes.
Using the remote control, I then tried out various settings, such as the edge mode or the fixed point mode. It is very interesting and even fun to control the Lefant T700 vacuum robot with mopping function with the veneer to where the dirt is. I find the app more worth mentioning, if you want to use it at all. side note: Neither the remote control nor the app are required for basic use. It cleans itself by pressing the start button. The app can also be used to set timers and even start times. I find this very impressive because of these features work really well.
The vacuuming process on the carpets was mastered brilliantly, and the vacuum cleaner even drove on higher and very fluffy carpets. Thanks to sensitive sensors, furniture is bypassed and not bumped or touched.
To about 3 hours - yes, that is how long the battery actually lasted - the Lefant T700 vacuum robot with wiping function drove back to the station. Then I emptied the dust container. This was extremely full, which speaks for a great suction power with high suction power. I even found my son's Lego part in it, madness!
After the Lefant T700 vacuum robot with mopping function was recharged, I wanted to try the mopping process. At a price of € 229, I was expecting a lot.
First the water tank is filled and a cloth is mounted over Velcro. Then it starts already.
It should be mentioned that the suction function is always switched on, i.e. also during wiping, only that water is dispensed during this process.
It was very interesting to see through the traces of water which paths the vacuum cleaner, which now functions as a wiper, is going.
Unfortunately, while wiping, there were repeated acoustic indications that the vacuum cleaner was operating stuck when wiping has, for example with the carpet. I then had to take the device off the carpet and set it up again. After it happened the third time in about 10 minutes, I canceled the wiping process.
In my opinion, carpets and other elevations should at least be set aside when wiping (not when vacuuming!).
The wiping process was therefore not optimal.
Cleaning and charging
The cleaning: the brushes and the housing worked again very simply and straightforwardly. The brushes can be removed by clicking and easily cleaned. Especially with the roller brush you could find a lot of hair and other particles after a few suction processes. Cleaning should therefore take place at regular intervals.
The same applies to the cloths for wiping, even if I don't use the wiping process often, I had them cleaned in the washing machine, which works well.
The charging: takes about 3 hours to fully charge. Of course, it can be used in advance for smaller rooms. For rooms with a size of about 60 square meters, however, the vacuum cleaner should be fully charged, which - as I said - takes about 3 hours.
He can do it well Cat hair and dog hair suck?
Animal hair is for the robot no problem. I have a cat of my own and the floors are clean throughout. Hair is easily removed even from the carpet and the suction quality is otherwise, especially when it comes to animal hair, just great.
At first the cat was a little skeptical and afraid, as the sound is unknown, but now the teat is accepted. The slow speed also helps.
So if you have animals in your household, you will get your money's worth with this device.
Video | Elephant T700
What Advantages and disadvantages does the Lefant T700 have a vacuum robot with mopping function?
- particularly high suction power
- different suction variants
- Driving around furniture
- also suitable for high carpets
- independent loading
- Easy to use
- suitable for animal hair
- a bit loud
- Wiping function not fully developed
- gets stuck in cables relatively quickly
- unpleasant beeping signal when "stuck"
Tips for the Lefant T700 robot vacuum with mopping function
I can use it as a vacuum robot absolutely recommend, the suction power is real especially noteworthy! As a mop, on the other hand, I no longer use it at all because the result and the difficulties with carpets seem too cumbersome to me.
I sometimes had cables behind the sofa for electrical devices, which the vacuum cleaner tends to get stuck on and emit an acoustic beep, so the vacuum cleaner has to be realigned. I therefore recommend the floor free of "obstacles" to keep.
Watch out for small parts, like toys for children and animals. The vacuum cleaner sucks away everything that is picked up by the brushes and is not too big for the collecting container. I've already found Lego parts, money and paper clips in it.
I can do one for the Lefant dust and mopping robot clear buy recommendation pronounce. Apart from the immature wiping function, I was particularly impressed by the suction power. Independent vacuuming and charging takes time and effort. The price of 229 euros is in line with the market and seems to me to be really okay for the quality. The device has mine Test passed absolutely.
I would buy it again right away.
other robotic vacuum cleaners with mopping function
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling robotic vacuum cleaner products 2022 on Honest Tests
- 2 in 1 sweeping & wiping: G8000 vacuum robot uses the latest wiping technology, equipped with an electronically controlled water pump ...
- Gyroscope Smart Navigation: G8000 robot vacuums clean your home more thoroughly by following an efficient zigzag path compared to...
- 2700PA suction power & self-charging: 2700pa strong suction power can effortlessly handle dust and pet hair and provides a perfect ...
- All-in-One Station: Automatic self-cleaning, self-emptying in 10 seconds (2,5L dust bag), self-drying in 2 hours and...
- S-Cross AI: AI + 3D obstacle avoidance for object & scene recognition, advanced 360° LDS laser navigation, 3D map display
- Improved suction & wiping system: advanced carpet detection with automatic lifting of the mop pad, two rotating mop pads for a ...
- 💡【45 days hands-free cleaning with 3L automatic dust collector】 Robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with a ...
- 🌀 【High cleaning efficiency with 3000Pa strong suction and TOF sensor】 The amazing suction power is up to 3000Pa, can ...
- 🏠【Sweep, vacuum and mop 3 in 1】 Unlike other vacuum cleaner robots with only one function, our Laresar vacuum cleaner has ...
- Vacuum robot E32 SW (MD 18503) for cleaning dust, hair and pollen, with programming function, 120 min. Running time and automatic charging.
- Replaces vacuum cleaner and mop: You have the choice of suction and wiping function for really clean floors.
- Battery life: With up to 120 minutes of operating time per charge, the robot is particularly efficient (30% more than its predecessor - depending...
- 【Equipped with Almighty Suction Station】 To enable a completely hands-free cleaning experience, the S7 Pro Ultra ...
- 【Fully upgraded when vacuuming and mopping】 Roborock S7 Pro Ultra has a super suction power of 5100PA, which is more than twice as ...
- 【Automatic lifting and wiping module】 Roborock S7 Pro Ultra with a smarter automatic lifting and wiping module lifts the pallet ...
- 💡【Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping in one】 This sweeping robot can sweep, vacuum and mop the floor, one robot is equivalent to three ...
- 🏡 【3000 Pa suction power and 3200mAh battery】 With up to 3000Pa suction power, it can effectively remove dust, hair, pet hair and fine dust ...
- 🔰 【30+ sensors and ultra-flat housing】 The robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with more than 30 sensors that cover the entire body ...
- Intelligent LIDAR navigation - The vacuum robot is equipped with a LIDAR navigation system and 28 sensors, a highly precise ...
- 2-in-1 vacuuming and wiping - the vacuum robot has an intelligent wiping system that automatically adjusts the amount of water in the app ...
- 3500 Pa super suction power - The Z70 vacuum cleaner robot has a strong suction power of up to 3500 Pa and four adjustable ...
- Strong suction power: The Z50 vacuum cleaner robot has a strong suction power of 3000 Pa, two brush heads and easy removal ...
- 5200 mAh high-quality lithium batteries: ZOOZEE WLAN vacuum robot With offer up to 290 minutes of working time CA 350 square meters of living space and a ...
- App and Alexa control: Easy control via Alexa voice control, smartphone (only 2,4 GHz) and remote control / flexible setting of ...
- [2 in 1 sweeping & wiping]: The G8000 Pro vacuum robot uses the latest wiping technology and is equipped with an electronically controlled ...
- [4500PA strong suction power]: Compared to other products, this vacuum robot with its strong suction power of 4500Pa makes it easier ...
- [150-minute operating time & self-recharging]: Larger battery capacity can support 150 minutes of working time, it uses several ...
- 【Sweeping, wiping and vacuuming 3in1】 Imou sweeping robot is equipped with a 300ml dust container and a 250ml water tank, so that it ...
- 【2700 Pa strong suction power】 With an outstanding suction power of 2700 Pa, three suction levels and an extra strong automatic carpet mode ...
- 【State-of-the-art LDS laser navigation】 Imou vacuum robot with suction station uses LDS navigation technology to completely ...
- Petsfit | Dog backpack
- Test: Tribit Stormbox | Outdoor bluetooth speaker
- DIY torches | Do it yourself torches | OIL or Wax?
- Test: Dyson V11 Animal Extra cordless vacuum cleaner
- Test: best thermal container for food? | warm meals for on the go
- Test: TonieBox by Tonies | Music & radio plays for children
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs