With a motorcycle backpack you have everything on the way
If you need to carry a lot of luggage on your bike, you will not be able to avoid a suitable backpack. He should bring along certain qualities, some things become a duty. Even if you can not pack such a backpack into the infinite, it still needs space, should be waterproof, can also be integrated into everyday life and reasonably good appearance, he should as well.
But what does it matter? We looked at the backpacks for motorcyclists. What you should bring, what weight is suitable, there are also a few tips and where you can best buy such a backpack. - Motorcycle backpack top 10
Motorcycle backpack top 10 - in comparison
Are there differences to a normal backpack?
Basically, no. What a good outdoor backpack can become a great backpack for a bike. The properties are almost identical. Have yourself 20 - 40 liters proven to be very suitable for everyday use, this allows not only to take things with you for the office, but also to have space for other things.
He should be waterproof as well, you do not only drive in good weather. Even if you are on foot. Here are the different models ever before in the tightness. Some get wet quickly. The seams of the zipper are special weaknesses that you should pay attention to. If the water resistance is not enough, you can try impregnating. However, a good backpack should already be able to absorb a certain amount of weather.
Anyway, zippers are broken quickly. High-quality backpacks are usually better processed.
The backpack should be robust.
This requires a certain stability of the material. Sacks that are too thin rub on quickly and once the hole is there, this usually happens, if somewhere in the backpack rubs a hard edge against the material, it is difficult to repair and the sack ends up in the bin. So better pay attention to a high-quality material structure.
Just like the straps. If they are not sturdy, wide enough, or lashed down properly, it'll be annoying, maybe tearing, definitely not fun. Also applies to the feeding in the back. Even if you are well protected as a biker, it is still pleasant to feel the backpack little to no.
In short: a good backpack for bikers is characterized by consistent stability, a spacious volume and high quality workmanship. He owns one waist belt and is easy to tie up and has no fluttering straps and straps.
Where to buy a motorcycle backpack at best
Of course, this works just as well on the Internet at the various shops and providers as in special shops. Although the network has better offers every now and then. However, if you want to be convinced by your new companion, you have to be able to touch and carry it. Various tests and customer reviews from the World Wide Web can also be a good help to exchange good experiences. The prices vary a lot, but for around 60 euros you can quickly find a good backpack.
Tips and advice for a motorcycle backpack
Especially as a biker should pay attention to a few things that are less relevant for pedestrians with backpack. Do not worry, there are not many. Here is a small overview:
While driving, the wind can quickly reach into your pocket. This also applies to the zipper. The zippers of the zippers are thus not pulled up, but on the side. This avoids that the wind can make the opening larger.
Logically, that everything must be closed. Fluttering straps and straps are not only annoying but also a risk. Also, the waist belt must be closed, bouncing backpacks can make you quite a jerk.
Bags and nets
That belongs in loose nets no luggage, while driving, should be logical. Unsecured outdoor subjects therefore remain empty.
For the interior applies, less is more, and if possible, soft.
Stow tools and hard objects better on the luggage carrier. In the event of an accident, hard things can quickly lead to worse injuries.
If the backpack has several separable inner compartments, so much the better. That way you can store things better and stronger, that means safer.
Weight and volume
Heavy backpacks are not only stressful for the back, but also for the material. A backpack should not be heavier than 7 - 8 kilos, some advise less weight. This not only protects the back, but also the backpack. Something fits in in 40 liters, which is usually enough for a (work) everyday life and also for the weekend trip.
So a motorcycle backpack basically comes with the same features as a good travel backpack. He must have the right size for a person, have a good quality in terms of material and workmanship, he must be roadworthy and should not be wet right from the slightest shower inside. The volume is manageable, that you do not overload the backpack or unfavorably packs, but you have to take care of yourself. Well tied up and tidy, maybe even extra impregnated and you have a faithful companion for everyday activities.
Popular motorcycle backpack buy | Buy motorcycle backpack cheap online
Buy motorcycle backpack - top 10 topseller list
- Padding and breathable mesh
- high wearing comfort
- great quick release closure
- Anti-slip shoulder area
- New internal storage pocket with zip pocket ....
- In the bag there is a storage compartment with ...
- Made from 100% durable, waterproof canvas ...
- Freely adjustable front straps including chest strap ....
- UP TO TWO HELMETS: Equipped with the pioneering DHT system, ...
- RELIABLE AND SAFE: With adjustable chest and hip straps ...
- VERSATILE AND ELEGANT: A perfect fashionable addition with ...
- RESISTANT AND COMFORTABLE: Made from 900D Oxford polyester, ...
- ➤The daypack with drawstring and fold-over bag is at your disposal ...
- ➤Made of water-repellent waxed canvas fabric; very ...
- ➤ Cover the cover with a magnetic button
- ➤The daypack fits everything for a day in the office
- 360 grade security piping and logo with retroreflection
- Reinforced foam profile on the back increases air circulation; ...
- Capacity: 22,2 L, concealed aerodynamic carrying handle
- Special shoe storage compartments for commuters, ready for hydration
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
Motorcycle backpack - buying guide
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find a motorcycle backpack for a good price?
- Which motorcycle backpack products do other people recommend?
- What is the best way to use a motorcycle backpack, is there any information on the Internet?
- What is the quality of motorcycle backpack?
- How to use motorcycle backpack properly!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with motorcycle backpack products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Can you find motorcycle backpack tests or on the Internet Motorcycle backpack comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated motorcycle backpack in 2021?Share the motorcycle backpack contribution.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.11.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs