- Why lay a natural stone carpet?
- Natural stone carpet - in comparison
- What is a natural stone carpet?
- Where is natural stone carpet suitable?
- How is natural stone carpet laid?
- Natural stone carpet care
- Advantages and disadvantages of natural stone carpet
- Conclusion: stone carpet
- Buy recommended natural stone carpets - top 10 topseller list
Why lay a natural stone carpet?
Quickly laid, cool design, super clean. These are natural stone carpets. Stone carpets are the answer to wooden panels or PVC floors. Is such a natural stone carpet even natural or does it appear deceptive? How is it actually moved? Is there a special need for care? What options do you have if you want a natural stone carpet? Is it also suitable for outdoors?
Many questions are open, here we will clarify some and we have put together a concentrated overview for you: Natural stone carpet guide!
Natural stone carpet
|Check price||Check price||154,90 €||154,90 €||27,90 €||69,90 €||Check price||109,90 €||Check price||169,98 €|
|25kg stone carpet set marble gravel floor coating Nero Ebano ... *||WO-WE stone carpet SET 25kg marble gravel + 1,5kg epoxy resin ... *||Complete set Home Profis® HPST-2000 stone carpet Grigio ... *||Complete set Home Profis® HPST-2000 stone carpet Rosso Verona ... *||BTT-BA epoxy resin floor coating RAL 7023 for 5m² outside ... *||Stone carpet: pore filler for permanently wet areas / sealing ... *||Stone carpet marble pebbles for 2qm l (25KG marble pebbles + 1,5KG ... *||BTT-ST stone carpet made of marble gravel Grigio Bardiglio and ... *||Stone carpet marble pebbles for 2qm l (25KG marble pebbles + 1,5KG ... *||4000 g Pore Filler-T Pore Closure Stone Carpet Sealing ... *|
|◼️ ✅ Scope of delivery natural stone carpet: 25KG marble gravel + 1,5KG 2k ...||◼️ ✅ Natural stone carpet is a seamless floor system made of colorless ...||◼️ Optimal result - the complete set for stone floors, consisting of ...||◼️ Optimal result - the complete set for stone floors, consisting of ...||◼️ ❇️ FLOOR COLOR FOR SCREED & CONCRETE - Screed and concrete floors shine in ...||◼️ Pore seal stone carpet shower||◼️ N / A||◼️ ☑️ High-quality marble gravel for laying a beautiful stone carpet||◼️ N / A||◼️ 4000 g pore filler-T pore sealer stone carpet sealing EXTERIOR marble ...|
|◼️ ✅ High-quality stones from Italy and high-quality 2k binding agent from ...||◼️ ✅ Floor covering for stairs, terrace, balcony, bathroom, shower, garage and much more||◼️ Easy to use - after mixing the binding agent and ...||◼️ Easy to use - after mixing the binding agent and ...||◼️ ❇️ CAN BE USED AS TILE COLOR - Tiles can also be easily ...||◼️ N / A||◼️ N / A||◼️ ☑️ The marble carpet can easily be processed inside or outside||◼️ N / A||◼️ N / A|
|Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings|
|Check price||Check price||154,90 €||154,90 €||27,90 €||69,90 €||Check price||109,90 €||Check price||169,98 €|
|To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤||To the offer ➤|
What is a natural stone carpet?
The word is actually a little deceptive. Natural stone carpet is not a carpet, it only looks that way because it is completely seamless. It flows across your floor if you want, or it can be accented. Patterns or letters are also possible. Basically, this is the most creative way to illuminate your floor at home or in your company from different aspects.
Tile or laid yourself: The natural stone carpet is very grateful to be handled and it does not require any special skill to lay it yourself. You should be in control of your work, however.
The most beautiful thing about a natural stone carpet, however, is its diversity: You can choose almost any color - even semi-precious stones!
Natural stone carpet components
Let's get to the recipe, what is a natural stone carpet made of? This is how rough the ingredients for a natural stone carpet are 94% stone and about 6-8% (varies depending on the manufacturer). binder such as epoxy resin join them and connect the stones to a carpet. Epoxy resin is a synthetic resin, which is additionally stabilized with a hardener. The resin is stretchy and stable at the same time. That of course makes it particularly suitable for such a natural stone carpet.
The stones themselves often consist of:
- quartz sand
- Gravel mixes
- Semi-precious stones
- and more
Colorful mixtures of the stones can also be purchased to make the floor even more colorful.
Maybe the size also matters? Yes - and that's why the selection is even more extensive, because the stones are available in different grain sizes. Often the dealers also sell very interesting mixtures. These include natural stone carpets that glisten beautifully, or those that swallow the light. Interesting contrasts can be achieved in this way.
Magical gemstone carpets
Gemstones? Yes-. Some manufacturers also sell natural stone carpets with semi-precious stones. This can be rock crystal, tiger's eye or amethyst, different quartz complement and round off. Such a carpet is of course not that cheap - but what if you have the opportunity to stroll on magical semi-precious stones? Just imagine a bathroom that glitters with warm candlelight while you lie in the bathtub filled with warm water and foam!
Natural stone carpet creative
If you think you have to go for the same rug for each room or project, thank goodness you're wrong. You can play extensively with different shapes! How about:
- Lay different patterns
- Create visual room dividers
- Embed symbols
Such things are not necessarily easy, but with a little practice and a little skill, a visual event can be created with a natural stone carpet! For example, you could have a light or dark river flow through your room. You could divide the room into differently defined areas. You should also choose to paint the wall with a stone carpet - such possibilities can be used to set artistic accents!
Where is natural stone carpet suitable?
Not really an idea where you can lay a natural stone carpet? How about this:
- Utility rooms
- Modern living spaces
- Pool edging
- Garden paths (conditional)
- also: walls
A walk-in bathroom, maybe for your grandparents. If you have to renovate anyway, a natural stone carpet is also easy to care for! Basements, kitchens, living rooms, offices and even walls can be beautifully embellished with this material.
Natural stone carpet interior
Real dreams can come true indoors:
Natural stone carpet in the bathroom
Natural stone carpets are great to lay in a bathroom. Materials that are waterproof can be used here. Patterns can be introduced, visual borders can be created.
Do you have an idea how you would like to divide your bathroom into different oases? No problem: because the stone carpets can also be attached to the wall.
Natural stone carpet in the kitchen
A stone carpet is also a great gadget in the kitchen - if you use it to decorate the walls, you can wash the walls too. This is particularly good in narrow kitchenettes or separated cooking areas.
Natural stone carpet in utility rooms
Things can go haywire in utility rooms. An overflowing drain, jam boiling over, dirty shoes. If you carpeted your utility room with natural stone, it can be cleaned easily. Of course, what you need is a built-in drain.
Natural stone carpet outside
Do you have a pool? Or a large garden? You can perfectly complement the outer border of a pool with a natural stone carpet. Easy to clean, frost-proof in winter, free from algae. Perfect right?
There are practical ones for your pool pool robotthat you can bring home for the next season!
Natural stone carpet stairs
Have you already thought of natural stone carpeted stairs? These can be put on both inside and outside and are not only particularly chic, but also suitable for allergy sufferers. They can be integrated into modern living and look pretty cool. They are easy to care for and do not slip in winter. Inside, they just need to be swept off and wiped with a damp cloth - that's it!
How is natural stone carpet laid?
Natural stone carpet required a straight surface. In no case does this mean problems! The natural stone carpet is also particularly suitable for underfloor heating. It stays in pleasant temperatures and is easy to clean.
The substrate sets the first tone when laying the natural stone carpet. You may need different primers for the different substrates. Screed, concrete or even on tiles? In general, a distinction is made between absorbent and non-absorbent substrates. For most substrates, however, one is sufficient 2K epoxy resin primer.
So that all of this works smoothly and without errors, you should ask a professional on site.
Natural stone carpet care
The natural stone carpet is very grateful for its cleaning and care. Who for example a Robot vacuum cleaner can use it on the floor without any problems!
Indoor maintenance is more than simple. The floor can be conveniently vacuumed. Since the stone floor is antistatic, the dust simply stays on the floor. Light stains can be wiped off with warm water and a dash of universal cleaner (mild) with a damp cloth. Bigger spots? Then a brush will also help.
The floor can be cleaned more thoroughly every six to twelve months. Spray or steam vacuum cleaners are suitable here. Special cleaners for stone or ceramic floors are suitable as additives for the water.
Vinegar should never be used. The acid it contains makes the soil dull and fragile.
Cleaning outside area
A similar procedure can be used for the outside area. A high-pressure cleaner is also suitable here (depending on the thickness of the floor). However, this should not be used too brutally, otherwise individual elements could come loose in extreme cases.
Thoroughly clean the natural stone carpet once in spring and autumn, it's worth it. In this way, the drainage capacity is well preserved. Deposits are also easily removed using special cleaners.
Important: If joints or damage occur or are found, the floor should be repaired immediately!
Now it may have happened after all: the natural stone carpet has scratches. That happens before, but it's not tragic. Smaller scratches can be easily polished away, larger scratches can be refilled.
Small scratches in the stone carpet
The best way to remove smaller scratches is to drizzle the surface with a little water and then gently rub it with sandpaper in circular motions. Polish by taking a very fine sandpaper and reworking it. When the small scratch is gone, you can polish. There are also polishing pastes especially suitable for natural stone carpets, which you can easily and safely apply with a polishing sponge.
Tip: Before you start repairing your stone carpet, do some research on your floor and, if necessary, seek advice from an expert!
After cleaning and after roughening the surface, deep scratches can be easily refilled with a polyester color paste. This includes mixing putty and hardening paste. Please also follow the manufacturer's information here, as we cannot go into detail about the different products.
When the paste is finally dry, it can be sanded off as usual and then polished in the final step. The repair is done!
Advantages and disadvantages of natural stone carpet
If you want to redecorate your living or work area, your outdoor area or your company, then you could (have) laid a natural stone carpet. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
Advantages of natural stone carpets
✔ You can let your creativity run free
✔ Suitable for allergy sufferers
✔ Suitable for every room
✔ No static charge
✔ For outdoors
✔ No algae formation
✔ For indoor use
✔ Lay in tiles or in liquid form
✔ Excellent floor for underfloor heating
Disadvantages natural stone carpet
✘ Not easy to lay yourself
✘ Expensive depending on the material
Conclusion: stone carpet
A natural stone carpet is something special. You have so many wonderful options: material, surface, semi-precious stones, inside, outside. With a little skill you can even install it yourself. It is easy to clean, it is undemanding and can also be repaired. Allergy sufferers will love the flooring and it is also antistatic.
Do you have a pool How about a new composed appearance? Interesting mosaic?
You can work in patterns, names or symbols. These are creative prospects!
Buy recommended natural stone carpets - top 10 topseller list
Buy the most popular natural stone carpets | Buy cheap natural stone carpets online with a discount to save
- ✅ Adheres very well to concrete and mineral substrates as well as to the system primers.
- ✅ Suitable for stone carpets made of: quartz gravel, glass granules, granite, marble gravel, grit and other types of stone.
- ✅ Good mechanical properties with very high impact resistance.
- ✅ Forms clear and tack-free surfaces with a medium processing time.
- 2K stone carpet primer glossy, for concrete, screed, tiles, metal - two-component epoxy primer for stone carpets
- 2-component epoxy resin bonding agent - Made in Germany - many years in use as an ideal substrate preparation
- Additional products: marble gravel, binding agent, sealant, pore filler - deep primer for an ideal adhesion of natural stone carpets
- With the help of the 2K adhesive primer, the stones stay where they belong - for balconies, terraces, bathrooms, living areas, stairs
- Umfang Scope of delivery natural stone carpet: 25KG marble gravel + 1,5KG 2k binder + 20L MISCHERERER for processing INCLUDED.
- ✅ High quality stones from Italy and high quality 2k binders from Germany. Suitable for inside and outside for surfaces such as concrete, ...
- ✅ Grain size marble-gravel at 4-8mm / range 25kg approx. For 2 m2. Applicable for gardens, terraces, balconies, private rooms, commercial objects, ...
- ✅ Comfortable walking, thanks to the countless open pores that are filled with air. This makes it elastic and gives you a warm feeling ...
- Seamless stone carpet including epoxy resin binder - coating of concrete, screed, tiles, natural stone and wooden substrates
- Scope of delivery: marble pebbles + binding agent, delivered in a practical mixing bucket, tin container - the natural stone carpet as terrace flooring and balcony flooring
- Stair renovation with natural stone carpet - the ideal variant of stair renovation indoors and outdoors
- Ideal floor covering with a lot of grip - resistant, durable, soundproofing and suitable for underfloor heating - modern type of renovation
- Marble gravel natural stone, stone carpet, up to 6mm layer thickness, approx. 2-4mm grain size, natural, large selection of colors, 20kg for approx. 2qm
- Unevenness can be removed without any problems - buy decorative gravel 20kg in dark gray, light gray, gray and white and many other colors
- Use: as a stone carpet, garden gravel for driveways, gardens, marble chippings to fill sidewalks, aquariums, terrariums
- Marble gravel, garden gravel, as decoration or as a marble gravel coating - natural stone carpet for stairs, bathroom, shower, living room, balcony
- ☑️ High-quality marble gravel for laying a beautiful stone carpet
- ☑️ The marble carpet can easily be processed inside or outside
- ☑️ High-quality, rounded pebbles in a beautiful color
- ☑️ Including the right amount of our BTT-BM binder based on epoxy resin
- Natural, solid stone floor made of natural marble gravel for indoor and outdoor use
- Processing in wet rooms such as showers or saunas is also possible without any problems
- There is no odor nuisance during processing as the product is solvent-free
- For the subsequent filling (partial filling or full filling) and sealing, the pore filler HPPF-3000 is recommended
- ✅ German quality. In use for many years.
- ✅ Good moisture and condensation resistance
- ✅ Durable, impact-resistant and abrasion-resistant resilience
- ✅ Universally applicable primer
- Stone carpet cleaner and care, transparent, works gently, ready to use, environmentally friendly - Made in Germany
- Cleaner for stone carpets indoors and outdoors - for all waterproof surfaces, objects and floor coverings
- Stone carpets clean floors with pleasantly scented floor cleaners for industry and private use
- BK-107 natural stone carpet cleaning agent, ideal for daily floor cleaning - with mop, wiping cloth, microfibre cloth
- ✅ Natural stone carpet is a seamless floor system made from colorless epoxy resin and bound stone granules
- ✅ Floor covering for stairs, terrace, balcony, bathroom, shower, garage and much more
- ✅ The pebble carpet set is frost-proof, non-slip, waterproof and easy to care for
- ✅ Suitable for surfaces such as concrete, natural stone, screed, tiles, etc.
|1||2K binder for stone carpets Adhesion promoter natural stone carpet W727-1,5Kg *||4 Reviews||34,90 €||To the offer ➤|
|2||BEKATEQ natural stone marble gravel BK-590 stone carpet decorative stones - light gray - 2-4mm - 20kg *||6 Reviews||29,90 €||To the offer ➤|
|1||BEKATEQ BK-620EP stone carpet primer, 3kg colorless, 2K epoxy resin deep primer natural stone carpet *||47 Reviews||52,50 €||To the offer ➤|
|2||25kg stone carpet set marble gravel floor coating Nero Ebano black 4-8mm - 2qm *||103 Reviews||69,90 €||To the offer ➤|
|3||BEKATEQ BK-600EP stone carpet set - Grigio Bardiglio -25kg marble gravel + 1,5kg binding agent *||19 Reviews||59,90 €||To the offer ➤|
Did you not find the right product for buying a natural stone carpet or have you been there? Then click here for even more products!
- Wildlife camera Apeman H60 in the test | Camera trap for animals
- White tea | Silver Needle from Bouna Classic
- Drinking tube for PET bottles - water at hand at all times
- Test winner mounting gloves
- Test report: Proviz Reflect 360 running backpack | Running & Sport
- Test report: iPhone 12 from Apple
- Test: Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro (STYTJO2YM) | Robot vacuum cleaner with wiping function
- Test: Xiaomi electric scooter 1S | foldable e-scooter
- Test: Tribit Stormbox | Outdoor bluetooth speaker
- Test: TP-Link TL-WA860RE WLAN repeater with socket
- Test: TonieBox by Tonies | Music & radio plays for children
- Test: thermal containers for food | warm meals for on the go
- Test: Tefal OptiGrill + | Contact grill
- Test: Tefal hot air fryer FX100015
- Test: Tefal steam generator iron GV8960 Pro Express Total
- Test: Tea in a glass by Auresa | The delicious tea test
- Test: Super Powerbank for Notebooks and Smartphones | USB-C | USB-PD | 26.800 mAh | by Aukey
- Test: StyleCare Prestige | Automatic curling iron
- Test: Stihl hedge trimmer HS 45
- Test: Songmics X Bike - fitness bike | Exercise bike
- Zinc Ointment Dm Top 10
- Zinc ointment - good for the skin
- Magic box for adults top 10
- Yantramatte Top 10
- WPC | Terraces and furniture with WPC - 1A tips for buying and using
- Eyelash Curler Heated Top 10
- How do I plan a house party - theme party?
- Which mailbox do I need for my shipments?
- Which surveillance camera | Your buying guide
- What things to take with you in the car | Car gadgets
- White tea | Silver Needle from Bouna Classic
- Poinsettia For Outdoor With Lighting Top 10
- Christmas decorations | Christmas villages illuminated
- Christmas: 5 DIY Advent arrangement ideas for DIY
- Faucet with infrared sensor Top 10
- Long range water rifle
- Washing vacuum cleaner | 5+ tips to buy
- Washing machine - stand - top 10
- What you can do against warts and corns!
- Warm wax device Top 10
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.04.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs