Emergency toilet for the road
The Pippi cardboard goes to revolution!
In times when the world is getting fuller, solutions to fluid problems are needed. Pippi. If you have ever been stuck in a traffic jam, unpleasant memories are now awakening. Sometimes you do not know where to go, behind the guardrail is not only dangerous, but not even visible. She is not made for that. The guardrail. So also jam in your bladder.
In this guide, we present various solutions for emergency situations. For the woman, for the man and the children. What options do you have on the go? Do you prefer to use disposable? Or better reusable? You can find out the pros and cons and our conclusion right here. - Emergency toilet on the go
Emergency toilet for on the go - in comparison
What is a urinal for traveling?
Practical, small and hygienic. These three attributes paraphrase a urinal for traveling just fine. There are for men and women, due to the anatomical differences, for each gender according to the appropriate urinal.
The purpose of every urinal is to purposely guide the urine. Be it in a toilet for the road or, for us women, to just not have to undress and to be able to conduct our small business accordingly standing.
Whether in a traffic jam or if there is no toilet available, these urinals are practical.
You can just put it in your pocket and use it if necessary. On the hygienic aspects we come down below.
Emergency toilet: urinal for women
Gender : Female
bladder volume: average 550 ml
extreme situations: Pregnancy, after birth, PMS, incontinence in old age or due to illness, weak pelvic floor, irritable bladder
You as a woman are subject to natural fluctuations, which can make it difficult not only once a month, but also because of your life to hold the urine. When you have your days, your body "throws out" everything it doesn't need. If you are pregnant, the baby will take the bladder away. And once you have given birth, nothing is as it was before. Your pelvic floor needs to recover. This can lead to urinary incontinence. Even in old age or if you have an irritable bladder, you have "lost" - you have to urinate more often.
The manufacturers have come up with a lot for you:
- Disposable cardboard urinals that you can attach to the urethra. Thus, the urine, similar to the man, not down, but horizontally derived. After use, you simply throw away the Pippi cardboard.
- The returnable urinals, which are made of plastic, work similarly. Same principle: the urinal is held to the urethra and derived from the urine. After use, you can simply wipe the urinal with a cloth, hold it under running water or clean it with a disinfecting liquid. Finished.
For some urinals you only need to open your pants. They are designed so that you do not even have to undress anymore.
- A Pocket Toilet is a pouch filled with granules, much like a diaper. The capacity is up to two liters. The downside: after Pippi make you have a whole bag full of Pippi - granules, which you have to dispose of in a trash can. The advantage: you do not have to dispose of it immediately. That might be an option if you're stuck in a traffic jam.
- Bottle: there are women as well as men and even genders - Compatible, Urinalsthat you can use as a woman with a kind of funnel. This funnel is adapted to your gender and you can easily connect it to the urine bottle. After use, simply clean the funnel and close the bottle with the screw cap. Up to two liters fit in this bottle. Without garbage and recyclable!
- For everything that can happen to you on the way, there are still bags. They do not care if you have to do a big or small business or hand over. The pouch is designed to hold all your body fluids in it. Also in this bag granules are included and after use, the bag can be closed well. With it in the next garbage bin.
Emergency toilet: urinal for men
Gender : Male
bladder volume: average 750 ml
extreme situations: Incontinence with old age or from illness, weak pelvic floor, irritable bladder, prostate problems, diabetes
You as a man are not so complicated, basically you always have your "funnel" with you and you're getting around embarrassing situations by nature. Nevertheless, sometimes there is no tree available and you may also be stuck in a traffic jam.
So what you need is a catch-up opportunity.
- The urine bottle would be such a. It is made in such a way that (with a little practice perhaps) no droplet can go wrong. Since you have a bigger bubble as a man, a bottle with a larger volume is better.
- Also a pocket toilet is good for you. It contains special granules, which can simply absorb your urine. You can seal this bag well and dispose of it at the next opportunity in a garbage can.
Emergency toilet: urinal for children
Sure, on both a large and a small scale. For this reason, there are separate urine bottles for children, and most of them are designed as a funny character, which has less volume, yet is gender-specific.
The bottles are very environmentally friendly. But if you want, also for the big business, Granule bag for adults are also suitable.
For whom is a toilet for the road
In summary, the pocket tartlet is suitable for:
✪ traffic jam - situation
✪ Parks / Zoos
✪ Construction sites (especially in the summer when mobile toilets are not taught until the next day
✪ Construction sites without a mobile toilet
✪ in foreign countries or traveling in general
✪ expensive motorway - you can save toilets
✪ long bus trips
Such an emergency toilet has the great advantage that you can simply put it in your pocket and thus be completely independent.
Did you know that?
- a bubble may contain up to 1,5 liters of liquid,
- But with 200 - 500 ml she already starts to give a Pippi signal
- a male bladder can hold 750 ml on average,
- a female blister 500 ml
- A weak pelvic floor may increase urination for both sexes
If you can, you can also train your bladder. If you get the feeling, you have to, just wait a few minutes and pull down "down" your muscles together. Your bladder will remember over time that it has more space and your muscles will strengthen as well. You can do pelvic floor training.
Before you start a long journey, you should forego the enjoyment of "driving" drinks. These include coffee, alcohol, black tea and distiller's tea.
Allerdings : if you refrain from drinking water, you harm your body.
The materials consist of the various plastics. The granules from the bags are usually biodegradable. If you take reusable products, pay attention to stability. A urine bottle or funnel for the woman quickly fell down. - The product should be able to withstand this.
With reusable products, you have the option of simply rinsing off the tools with water or using a disinfecting liquid. Maybe it will be enough to clean up with a handkerchief. Every now and then, you should thoroughly clean your urinal. You can do that easily with soap and water. The materials are created in such a way that they are very easy to care for. Only if they have cracks, you should replace them for hygienic reasons.
Administrative offense Wildpinkeln
Wildpinkeln is a regulatory offense?
Yes. So it is in the §118 of the OwiG:
(1) Adulterers are those who commit a grossly indecent act that is likely to harass or endanger the public and impair public order.
This can be very expensive, so if someone feels annoyed by peeing.
... and in a traffic jam?
Especially for the jam we recommend urine bottles with different attachments (for the woman and the man). With it you have no garbage in the car flying around and can dump the bottle at the next opportunity and also rinse.
Advantages and disadvantages of a mobile toilet
The different urinals have different advantages and disadvantages, but in general it can be said:
Advantages of an emergency toilet on the go
✔ You will never need public toilets again
✔ not even if you are ill or pregnant
✔ You may also be able to save on deposits or urine bags / catheters
✔ They are available for the wife, for the husband and also for children
✔ and bags of granules you can also use for your big business
✔ even if you have to vomit on the way
Travel packages often include whole family kits. There is something for everyone and even a small bottle of disinfectant
Disadvantages of an emergency toilet on the go
✘ You may need a bit of practice or overcoming to use the toilet on the go
✘ You have a purchase price
✘ and have to look for you, which is the best for you
✘ if you use disposable toilets, that 's another environmental factor
✘ You have to clean reusable
Conclusion - mobile emergency toilets
Such a pocket toilet can make a lot of sense. Gal where you are, you don't worry about not making it to a bathroom in time. It may take a bit more practice as a woman to use such a tool, but the benefits will outweigh the benefits. Instead of squatting down your pants, you just open your zipper and put on the Pippi cardboard. And you can stand next to a man. At least in theory.
A bottle with various essays is suitable for the whole family, is environmentally friendly and clean.
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling emergency toilet products 2022 on Honest Tests
- Capacity 22 L
- Ideal cheap camping toilet
- very stable
- 【Environmental Material】Women's urinal is made of environmentally friendly material. Each pouch contains a sealing strip that...
- 【Absorbent and leak-proof】 Made from high-strength impermeable PE material and equipped with a quick-hardening pad to ...
- 【Ergonomically Shaped】Adjusts the urinal to any body shape. Urinal device sieve No more exposure in public, urine...
- ⛱️ 【Portable and robust】 The newly designed fish scale structure and the ABS plastic material give the portable camping toilet ...
- ⛱️ 【Light and compact】 Portable, light, small and compact, the mobile camping toilet has a diameter of 38 cm, a height of 8 cm ...
- ⛱️【Comfortable Experience】Matte surface texture, skin-friendly feeling, comfortable seat ring experience.
- Mustermann, Klopapier (Author)
- 【Wide range of applications】 It is not only an outdoor toilet and a portable bedpan, but also a ...
- 【Easy to Carry】The retractable toilet weighs 2,4kg, easy to carry, perfect travel companion.
- 【Height Can Be Adjusted Freely】5cm-50cm can be adjusted freely, suitable for all kinds of people.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 414 x 383 x 427 mm
- Rinse water tank capacity: 15 L.
- Level indicator for holding tank: Yes
- Selected by the Bundeswehr
- Bivvy Loo comes in a weatherproof carry bag with a zip and a handy handle.
- Folds flat for easy storage and portability. Pops up in seconds
- Collapsible toilet: happypie camping toilet with a one-piece design with no complex assembly. Simply fold and unfold in seconds when you...
- Multiple functions for you: Not only a portable potty bucket, but also a trash can, stool, storage, vomit bucket....
- Comfortable and stable: The seat of this travel potty is designed in the same shape as the toilet at home, giving you a comfortable ...
- PRACTICAL FOLDING FUNCTION FOR SPACE-SAVING TRANSPORT: No matter which excursion you are planning - the WEIDEBACH camping toilet is your practical ...
- 22 BAGS INCLUDED AS A BONUS: As a free bonus, the WEIDEBACH folding toilet comes with a roll of 22 durable bags. So...
- ROBUST BAG HOLDER UP TO 3L: If the need is a bit more extensive, then rest assured. Because the stable bag holder ring holds a...
- 【 Perfect portable toilet for travel 】 It is a perfect portable folding toilet for camping and long trips, ideal for ...
- 【 High quality and improved design 】 It is made of environmentally friendly ABS plastic that is waterproof, no odor, strong ...
- 【Easy to use】 It's super easy to set up and fold up, compatible with any 1,8 - 2,5 liter bag for a ...
Reading tips: coole DIY Projects | Fitness | You like product testing read?
- Soum antiperspirant | Test experience
- Test: Bestway Steel Pro Max Frame Pool 366 × 100 | Bestway pool in rattan look | Plan and build the above ground pool for the garden
- TEST: Oral-B Genius 8000N - Electric Toothbrush
- Tested: American candy box
- Test winner mounting gloves
- Test: TP-Link TL-WA860RE WLAN repeater with socket
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2023. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to an emergency toilet test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a Emergency toilet If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
Honest tests you can find some tests (including pool, Fitness, Home & garden) & Guide (including Smart Home, Beauty, Handcraft) who can help you further.
How to easily find the best emergency toilet product for you!
What expectations do I have when I buy the emergency toilet product?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. Nevertheless, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the emergency toilet product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare the emergency toilet products you found. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers or brands produce emergency toilet?
If you are looking for an "emergency toilet" product and you want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & characteristics do I need for an emergency toilet and which do I not?
How to choose the best emergency toilet product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about emergency toilet products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Emergency toilet reviews, tests and star ratings simplify your purchase decision!
You now have a few emergency toilet products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative emergency toilet reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong emergency toilet product for themselves or who did not get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the emergency toilet product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the emergency toilet product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will bring you more insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and use of your upcoming emergency toilet purchase.
Where can I find solutions and tips for problems with the emergency toilet?
⭐ Ask people around you about emergency toilets or products for experiences and tips.
⭐ Honest Tests top 10 list takes you to the best and most popular emergency toilet products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find an emergency toilet test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with Emergency Toilet Test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here Emergency Toilet Test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Emergency Toilet Test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest Emergency Toilet Test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing Emergency Toilet Test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here Emergency Toilet Test check.
How to buy emergency toilet! 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular dealers for emergency toilet products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others . All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for emergency toilets are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying an emergency toilet?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could add a price alert to your emergency toilet product. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your emergency toilet product. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Tip: A Gift Idea or Birthday gifts should never be cheap products, don't give away anything that you wouldn't use yourself in terms of quality.
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the emergency toilet product.
Amazon.de * offers many different ways to analyze a product well. With the buying guide you will surely find some emergency toiletTests or emergency toilet comparisons.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
Recommended reading: massage gun, Fitness Bike, product testing
honest-tests.de can you do good Order emergency toilet products online at good prices – Buy emergency toilet online. Simply order emergency toilet online, find emergency toilet products and Buy emergency toilet products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, regardless of whether you want to buy offline or order emergency toilet products on the Internet. Buy an emergency toilet: Order good products like emergency toilet online - at a good price! Search for an emergency toilet – find an emergency toilet – order an emergency toilet online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as emergency toilets at good prices on the Internet and to order emergency toilet products directly to your home.
If you want to order an emergency toilet online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon to order. Buying emergency toilet products is so easy! - Super easy to order emergency toilet products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
Sources: Emergency Toilet
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 1.04.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs
Thanks for the information!