Emergency toilet for the road
The Pippi cardboard goes to revolution!
In times when the world is getting fuller, solutions to fluid problems are needed. Pippi. If you have ever been stuck in a traffic jam, unpleasant memories are now awakening. Sometimes you do not know where to go, behind the guardrail is not only dangerous, but not even visible. She is not made for that. The guardrail. So also jam in your bladder.
In this Guide We will introduce you to various solutions for emergency situations. For the woman, for the man and the children. What options do you have on the go? Do you prefer to use disposable? Or is it better reusable? You can find out the advantages and disadvantages and our conclusion right here. – Emergency toilet on the go
Emergency toilet for on the go - in comparison
What is a urinal for traveling?
Practical, small and hygienic. These three attributes paraphrase a urinal for traveling just fine. There are for men and women, due to the anatomical differences, for each gender according to the appropriate urinal.
The purpose of every urinal is to purposely guide the urine. Be it in a toilet for the road or, for us women, to just not have to undress and to be able to conduct our small business accordingly standing.
Whether in a traffic jam or if there is no toilet available, these urinals are practical.
You can just put it in your pocket and use it if necessary. On the hygienic aspects we come down below.
Emergency toilet: urinal for women
Gender : Female
bladder volume: average 550 ml
extreme situations: Pregnancy, after birth, PMS, incontinence in old age or due to illness, weak pelvic floor, irritable bladder
You as a woman are subject to natural fluctuations, which can make it difficult not only once a month, but also because of your life to hold the urine. When you have your days, your body "throws out" everything it doesn't need. If you are pregnant, the baby will take the bladder away. And once you have given birth, nothing is as it was before. Your pelvic floor needs to recover. This can lead to urinary incontinence. Even in old age or if you have an irritable bladder, you have "lost" - you have to urinate more often.
The manufacturers have come up with a lot for you:
- Disposable cardboard urinals that you can attach to the urethra. Thus, the urine, similar to the man, not down, but horizontally derived. After use, you simply throw away the Pippi cardboard.
- The returnable urinals, which are made of plastic, work similarly. Same principle: the urinal is held to the urethra and derived from the urine. After use, you can simply wipe the urinal with a cloth, hold it under running water or clean it with a disinfecting liquid. Finished.
For some urinals you only need to open your pants. They are designed so that you do not even have to undress anymore.
- The Pocket Toilet is a pouch filled with granules, much like a diaper. The capacity is up to two liters. The downside: after Pippi make you have a whole bag full of Pippi - granules, which you have to dispose of in a trash can. The advantage: you do not have to dispose of it immediately. That might be an option if you're stuck in a traffic jam.
- Bottle: there are women as well as men and even genders - Compatible, Urinalsthat you can use as a woman with a kind of funnel. This funnel is adapted to your gender and you can easily connect it to the urine bottle. After use, simply clean the funnel and close the bottle with the screw cap. Up to two liters fit in this bottle. Without garbage and recyclable!
- For everything that can happen to you on the way, there are still bags. They do not care if you have to do a big or small business or hand over. The pouch is designed to hold all your body fluids in it. Also in this bag granules are included and after use, the bag can be closed well. With it in the next garbage bin.
Emergency toilet: urinal for men
Gender : Male
bladder volume: average 750 ml
extreme situations: Incontinence with old age or from illness, weak pelvic floor, irritable bladder, prostate problems, diabetes
You as a man are not so complicated, basically you always have your "funnel" with you and you're getting around embarrassing situations by nature. Nevertheless, sometimes there is no tree available and you may also be stuck in a traffic jam.
So what you need is a catch-up opportunity.
- The urine bottle would be such a. It is made in such a way that (with a little practice perhaps) no droplet can go wrong. Since you have a bigger bubble as a man, a bottle with a larger volume is better.
- Also a pocket toilet is good for you. It contains special granules, which can simply absorb your urine. You can seal this bag well and dispose of it at the next opportunity in a garbage can.
Emergency toilet: urinal for children
Sure, on both a large and a small scale. For this reason, there are separate urine bottles for children, and most of them are designed as a funny character, which has less volume, yet is gender-specific.
The bottles are very environmentally friendly. But if you want, also for the big business, Granule bag for adults are also suitable.
For whom is a toilet for the road
In summary, the pocket tartlet is suitable for:
✪ traffic jam - situation
✪ Parks / Zoos
✪ Construction sites (especially in the summer when mobile toilets are not taught until the next day
✪ Construction sites without a mobile toilet
✪ in foreign countries or traveling in general
✪ expensive motorway - you can save toilets
✪ long bus trips
Such an emergency toilet has the great advantage that you can simply put it in your pocket and thus be completely independent.
Did you know that?
- a bubble may contain up to 1,5 liters of liquid,
- But with 200 - 500 ml she already starts to give a Pippi signal
- a male bladder can hold 750 ml on average,
- a female blister 500 ml
- A weak pelvic floor may increase urination for both sexes
If you can, you can also train your bladder. If you get the feeling, you have to, just wait a few minutes and pull down "down" your muscles together. Your bladder will remember over time that it has more space and your muscles will strengthen as well. You can do pelvic floor training.
Before you start a long journey, you should forego the enjoyment of "driving" drinks. These include coffee, alcohol, black tea and distiller's tea.
Allerdings : if you refrain from drinking water, you harm your body.
The materials consist of the various plastics. The granules from the bags are usually biodegradable. If you take reusable products, pay attention to stability. A urine bottle or funnel for the woman quickly fell down. - The product should be able to withstand this.
With reusable products, you have the option of simply rinsing off the tools with water or using a disinfecting liquid. Maybe it will be enough to clean up with a handkerchief. Every now and then, you should thoroughly clean your urinal. You can do that easily with soap and water. The materials are created in such a way that they are very easy to care for. Only if they have cracks, you should replace them for hygienic reasons.
Administrative offense Wildpinkeln
Wildpinkeln is a regulatory offense?
Yes. So it is in the §118 of the OwiG:
(1) Adulterers are those who commit a grossly indecent act that is likely to harass or endanger the public and impair public order.
This can be very expensive, so if someone feels annoyed by peeing.
... and in a traffic jam?
Especially for the jam we recommend urine bottles with different attachments (for the woman and the man). With it you have no garbage in the car flying around and can dump the bottle at the next opportunity and also rinse.
Advantages and disadvantages of a mobile toilet
The different urinals have different advantages and disadvantages, but in general it can be said:
Advantages of an emergency toilet on the go
✔ You will never need public toilets again
✔ not even if you are ill or pregnant
✔ You may also be able to save on deposits or urine bags / catheters
✔ They are available for the wife, for the husband and also for children
✔ and bags of granules you can also use for your big business
✔ even if you have to vomit on the way
Travel packages often include whole family kits. There is something for everyone and even a small bottle of disinfectant
Disadvantages of an emergency toilet on the go
✘ You may need a bit of practice or overcoming to use the toilet on the go
✘ You have a purchase price
✘ and have to look for you, which is the best for you
✘ if you use disposable toilets, that 's another environmental factor
✘ You have to clean reusable
Conclusion - mobile emergency toilets
Such a pocket toilet can make a lot of sense. Gal where you are, you don't worry about not making it to a bathroom in time. It may take a bit more practice as a woman to use such a tool, but the benefits will outweigh the benefits. Instead of squatting down your pants, you just open your zipper and put on the Pippi cardboard. And you can stand next to a man. At least in theory.
A bottle with various essays is suitable for the whole family, is environmentally friendly and clean.
Discover the top 10 of the best and best-selling emergency toilet products in 2024 on Ehrliche Tests. We show a selection of the most popular items that have great customer reviews and value for money. Find the perfect emergency toilet product for your needs now!
- Portable air purifier with rechargeable battery + washable air filter | Against dust and pollen for clean indoor air
- Catrice Advent Calendar DIY to make yourself
- Slate slabs | Serving and decorating with slate plates
- Tested: American candy box
- Tested: Green Tea Lavender | Eau de Toilette Spray | Elizabeth Arden
- Test report: ESN Designer Whey Protein Hazelnut – Your new favorite shake?
- Chaga Mushroom: Health Benefits and Scientific Evidence
- Care for your teeth like a professional - dental care for at home
- Pogostick - buy jumping toys
- Advent calendar 2022 | Large selection | Great ideas
- Mattress topper - topper for the mattress
- Delicious goulash recipe with red wine and cranberry sauce: an aromatic taste experience
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the emergency toilet product.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 26.02.2024/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs