Wall and floor pool robot
Having your own pool is awesome. You may have it for pure pleasure or to keep yourself physically fit. Clean the pool every few days? Check the water and make it winterproof at the end of summer - you can use a bit of technical support during the season. You can use this time much better. To support you, they were created. The automatic pool cleaners. We have written you a pool robot guide in which we take a closer look at the various pool robots.
What does a good robot have to do? What does he have to bring? What do you need for that? How do you clean it and how do you care for it? What should you look out for when buying?
Enjoy - pool robots top 10 - wall and floor pool robots
Wall and floor pool robots - in comparison
What is a pool robot?
The robots are available in many different versions - below, we will take a closer look at the specific differences. A robot works as autonomously as possible. That means less work for you. He must support you as best as possible and relieve you of the tiresome work. If you do not consider the pool-cleansing to be very meditative, these hard-working helpers are the right thing for you.
A pool robot usually only needs one: a power connection. High quality appliances have above the water level - mostly swimming - a device that prevents the twisting of the power cable. So he can completely self-cleaning back and forth, without you have to pay attention to him.
The robot has its own container where it collects the dirt and various filters that collect the small particles again.
With a Käscher you can still support the cleaning, much just float on the surface.
What else you need to know
The details of how much the robot manages are usually given in terms of the circulation capacity (m³ / h). Do you have a large pool, you need, as an aquarium too, a larger turnover.
The different models have different filters. Mostly, you can simply rinse them with clear water and put them back in. If they are damaged over time, you will need to replace them, as with a vacuum cleaner too.
There are certain filters also for example against bacteria. The sucker sucks the water through the filter and spits it clean again. Completely bacteria-free, you will not get your pool, you do not need that either. It is important that the pool does not tip over, algae attaches or somehow turns green.
Unfortunately, the suction cups do not measure the pool's pH and correct it automatically. That would be something for a new generation of vacuum cleaners! Not every vacuum cleaner is suitable for every pool. Some prefer to only vacuum rectangular shapes, others are designed for round pools. The depth of the pelvis can also play a role. Maybe you have a salt water pool too? Then your teat must be designed for it.
The material of the pool is important. Foil? Tiles? Plastic? Maybe even a natural stone or concrete? The smoother the surface, the cleaner the robot gets your pool. You may even need specific roller systems for a rough surface that will adapt to the terrain.
The length of the pool also plays a role. If you have a pool with up to 25 m, you will have no trouble finding a suitable device.
How does he get up the walls?
This is due to his special tires that allow him to drive up the pool wall. Of course, there are differences from manufacturer to manufacturer. For the system to work well, your pool walls should be level and level. Otherwise, your robot may not be able to hold on properly.
The order in which the clever technique cleans is irrelevant. Some make the floor first, then the walls, while others clean everything at the same time.
You have different options when choosing a pool cleaner. And there will be a matching device for your pool. Basically, there are two variants:
Semi-automatic means that you still have to operate the robot. You can connect it to the skimmer or to the suction plate. Then you slide it across the floor and manually clean your pool with the help of your pool pump. This is good if you don't want to spend a lot of money. However, depending on the nature of your pool, it may not be so thorough. Here, too, the details of the cleaner are given with the circulation rate.
Fully automatic is easier. Nevertheless, we recommend that you always keep an eye on your robot. The robot works all by itself, but needs a power source. If your pool is not that big, you can also take a look at the battery-operated pool robots.
Now there is only one difference: with or without walls. Some models can only drive around on the ground. The walls of your pool you have to clean as needed by hand. There are special tools and accessories for this.
Even a fully automated robot is no guarantee for a sparkling clean pool. Some devices are not so good in corners, others are not so suitable for slopes or stairs.
That's why it's important to be very specific about what your robot's strengths and weaknesses are.
Pool - cleaner accessories
When you choose your device, make sure that the right accessories are available. Filters are important, at some point they are old. You should also be able to exchange the brushes and rollers. When they're worn out, they don't clean as well and you don't necessarily want to replace the whole device.
What else can break? A pool robot is basically like a vacuum cleaner, just that it works underwater. He has a motor, rollers, filters and is powered. In addition to the engine, the filters and the rollers, the power supply can grow old with age. So always pay attention to the safety of the power cord and check before each cleaning process that it is intact.
Care of a pool vacuum
Who loves his robot, who cares for him.
This includes thoroughly rinsing the filters and the entire robot after use. Algae can otherwise settle and eventually the device is completely glued. This also applies to the roles, so that they remain common. Thoroughly rinse the filters so nothing gets stuck.
The robot no longer sucks properly
The reasons could
- a suspended drive roller
- a jammed impeller
- glued rolls or
- clogged and contaminated filters
be. You can check these things relatively quickly. Clean the filters and see if everything is common that is supposed to move. The impeller is this little propeller, it usually sits on top of the pool robot. Algae or hair like to get stuck here.
★ Attention! Before you clean your robot, please always unplug the power plug!
The pool robot no longer vacuum
Also for this impurities can be responsible. Sometimes it is worse. The V-belt could be cracked. Also, the engine may have given up the ghost. If your robot has died, it is best to send it to a professional who will take a closer look.
How do I store the pool cleaning robot?
If you don't need your robot, you should store it well. Good means that you should dry it as much as possible after thorough cleaning so that no mold or the like can form anywhere in it. If you have space, you can also store it protected in a dry basement or garage. Make sure that it is not "sitting" on its brushes. It's a bit like car tires. After a while the weight will settle on it and the tires or brushes will flatten. This again has a negative effect on work performance.
You can also just lay your robot on its back.
If you do not want that, you can also buy a caddy, especially from the manufacturer. These caddies are specially made for storage and with them, it's also easy for you to bring that device where it needs to go.
What is a pool robot app?
Some manufacturers have linked their robot to an app that you can download for Android or iOS. There you have various access options such as a weekly timer, the cleaning mode and the cycle time. The app also lets you program the robot to tell the robot when to stop cleaning and you can also control it manually. That's fun again!
Pool robot for floor and wall
If you want to treat yourself to real luxury, buy a robot that can do everything. You don't have to compromise with that. Maybe fish a leaf out of the pool here and there. That rocks! You just put your little friend in the water and he can get started. In the time you have gained, you can start the grill or mix a delicious cocktail.
The robot then just cleans everything and is ready when your friends come. If he has not finished, you can simply switch to "manual" via app and then your people can still play by having the robot cleaned manually.
Pros and cons pool robot
If you are still thinking about whether this cool gadget is for you, check out our list. Here are the pros and cons:
Advantages pool robot floor and wall
✔ he works quietly and
✔ efficient and
✔ time saving
✔ Your pool water will be circulated once again and cleaned
✔ which is also noticeable in the fact that you have to use less chemistry
✔ The more often the robot is used, the better your pool cleans itself
✔ Maintenance and care is not difficult
✔ It can be fun to see this technique and also be able to control it via the app
Disadvantage pool robot floor and wall
✘ depending on the device, the starting price is higher
✘ if the device is broken it may need to be returned
✘ it consumes electricity
What you should consider when buying pool suction
Congratulations on the decision that a new helping friend may move in with you! What should you pay attention to now? There are not many points, that's why we've made a list for you:
- how big is your pool?
- how much m³ / hour does the robot manage?
- is the power cable long enough?
- how heavy is the robot?
- are there any accessories to buy?
- and also filters, roll systems and more?
- what kind of surface does your pool have?
- and is the robot also suitable for walls and stairs?
- do you have any salt water?
- do you need a caddy?
- should the robot be controllable via app?
- Can you store it over the winter?
You can make some very good bargains on the internet if you go looking for them a bit. Read through the many reviews. Customers on the net are not compliant. You can use that.
A pool vacuum is great, a semi-automatic even better and best and hottest is and remains a pool robot, which can also ramp up the walls. He does his job mostly alone and the more often he does it, the cleaner your pool stays in itself. The water is also circulated and that means you have to use less chemistry. But, even if you have a saltwater pool, there are the right devices.
The manufacturers have made the right thing for every need. For all floors, all walls, for stairs, for salt water and chlorine water, for the different sizes with a sophisticated technology. Have a bite on the grill, have a cold beer and let your new helper clean the pool. 🙂
FAQ: pool robots
How long does it take for a pool robot to clean my pool?
Depending on the model and performance, as well as the size of your swimming pool, the cleaning time will be between 1 - 5 hours.
Can I swim with the robot while cleaning?
This is not recommended due to the power supply required for the robot.
What helps with cleaning?
Make sure that your water always has the right pH. If this tilts, then your pool water is no longer in the balance. Chlorine is a popular remedy that keeps the pool clean in a chemical way.
How heavy is a pool robot?
Depending on the workmanship and model, it can weigh up to 15 Kg.
How do I store my robot?
You can store it in a sheltered area of your home. Put it on your stomach, so that the weight is not on the brushes. Otherwise, special caddies or you are inventive and sets the robot on a wooden plank, for example.
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling pool robot products 2023 on Honest Tests
- Robot for cleaning in-ground pools and above-ground pools with rigid walls up to max. 12 x 6 m, for pools with foil, polyester,...
- 2 cleaning cycles: floor cleaning (duration: 1,5 hours) or cleaning of floor, walls, water line (duration: 2,5 hours), pre-programmed...
- Reliable collection of dirt in the large filter basket (5 l/fine/100µ), Optional accessories: coarse filter basket (200µ) for strong...
- 36 months manufacturer guarantee
- suitable for all pool shapes
- suitable for all pool surfaces
- This kit creates a precisely controllable robotic hand that is three times the size of your own hand. Great things take hold or...
- Double the fun: First build, tinker and screw, then try and research. Simply ingenious: the fingers move alone through...
- The structured instructions start with a funny adventure comic and lead step by step through the building instructions. Why do you...
- Lower and go: Easy to use, lightweight and very compact pool cleaning robot for swimming pools above and below ground up to ...
- The optimal device for small swimming pools: An automatic pool cleaning robot for above and below ground pools at a surprisingly...
- Effective cleaning method: The brush rotates twice as fast as the robot moves, scrubbing all algae and ...
- Hydraulic cleaner for in-ground pools and above-ground pools with rigid walls up to 12 x 6 m, for pools with foil, fabric-reinforced...
- Cleaning of bottom and walls by connecting to the pool's filtration system, either to skimmer or suction connection, Necessary...
- Collection and storage of the dirt particles in the strainer basket or in the pre-filter of the pump, high-performance turbine and two suction propellers to loosen all...
- The fully automatic, battery-operated Steinbach swimming pool cleaner Battery Pro is ideal for cleaning floors, walls and the water line in...
- The vacuum cleaner starts as soon as it is immersed in the water and deactivates when the water level is insufficient / The rounded...
- The Poolrunner Battery Pro features a 12,6V DC jet motor for cleaning floors, walls and the waterline
- Automatic Pool Cleaner - Automatically vacuums the bottom of the pool with Venturi effect
- Automatic direction reversal for a complete cleaning of the pool floor
- The 6,5m hose easily connects to your pool's existing 32" diameter jets (with a non...
- Intelligent bottom cleaner for pools with rigid walls of different shapes (max. 12 x 6 m). Suitable for a level floor with a...
- Technology all surfaces: suitable for all types of pools with inner lining, polyester, PVC reinforced concrete, painted concrete and...
- Patented cyclone suction for powerful and constant cleaning. Effective dirt removal by brushing
- Cleans pool floor, walls & waterline // XNUMX wheel drive for extra grip // Includes trolley and control box
- Fully automatic with Vortex technology // 30% more power compared to classic pool cleaners
- Cable with anti-twist protection (swivel) // Extra wide suction opening for sucking in all types of dirt
- Catrice Advent Calendar DIY to make yourself
- Mobile office: Ecoflow Delta Max 2000 power station + Ecoflow 400W solar panel foldable
- Test: iPad Pro keyboard | Apple Magic Keyboard vs. Logitech Slim Folio Pro
- Tested: LED table lamp with battery from Aukey | Touch lamp
- Fast charging with Power Delivery | USB-PD | 65W UGREEN Fast Charger
- Review: Prada Luna Rossa | toilet water | Men's fragrance for men
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2023. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a wall and floor pool robot test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a Wall and floor pool robot If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
How to easily find the best wall and floor robotic pool product for you!
What exactly do I expect to buy from the product wall and floor pool robot?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. However, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the wall and floor pool robot product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare the wall and floor robotic pool products you found. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can vary greatly.
Which manufacturers or brands produce wall and floor pool robots?
If you are looking for a "wall and floor robotic pool robot" product and you want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & characteristics do I need for the wall and floor pool robot and which do I not?
How to choose the best wall and floor robotic pool robot product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about wall and floor robotic pool products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Wall and floor pool robot reviews, tests and star ratings simplify your purchase decision!
You now have a few wall and floor robotic pool products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative wall and floor pool robot reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong wall and floor robotic pool product for themselves or who didn't get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the wall and floor pool robot product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the wall and floor pool robot product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will give you more insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and benefits of your upcoming wall and floor pool robot purchase.
Where can I find solutions and tips for problems with the wall and floor pool robot?
⭐ Ask for experiences and tips in your personal area on the subject of wall and floor pool robots or products.
⭐ The Honest Tests top 10 list takes you to the best and most popular wall and floor robotic pool robot products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a wall and floor pool robot test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with Wall and floor pool robot test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here Wall and floor pool robot test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Wall and floor pool robot test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest Wall and floor pool robot test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing Wall and floor pool robot test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here Wall and floor pool robot test check.
How to buy wall and floor robotic pool! 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular dealers for wall and floor pool robot products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and others many other. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for wall and floor pool robots are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying a wall and floor pool robot?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could add a price alert to your wall and floor robotic pool product. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your wall and floor pool robot. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the wall and floor pool robot product.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
On honest-tests.de can you do good Order wall and floor robotic pool products online at good prices – Buy wall and floor pool robot online. Simply order wall and floor pool robot online, find wall and floor pool robot products and Buy wall and floor robotic pool products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, regardless of whether you want to buy offline or order wall and floor robotic pool products on the Internet. Buy wall and floor pool robot: Order good products like wall and floor pool robot online - at a good price! Search wall and floor pool robot – find wall and floor pool robot – order wall and floor pool robot online!
The honest tests website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as wall and floor pool robots at good prices on the Internet and to order wall and floor pool robot products directly to your home.
If you want to order wall and floor pool robot online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and to order we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon. Buying wall and floor robotic pool products is so easy! - Super easy to order wall and floor robotic pool products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 11.12.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs