Here you can find out why I choose the coffee machine Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra class (TE657F03DE) for €800 decided. How did I finally go about owning a fully automatic coffee machine in my search and research? Why not that Siemens EQ.9 or EQ.6 S100? Perhaps you can understand my lines of thought and perspectives and if you are looking for a fully automatic coffee machine yourself, you will find some information here!
Why the Siemens brand - fully automatic coffee machine?
The many brands such as DeLonghi, Jura, Melitta, Saeco, Philipps certainly also have good fully automatic coffee machines, but Siemens is with them EQ series Has been at the forefront of good fully automatic coffee machines for a long time and is called the non plus ultra, according to my research. Positive feedback, design, functionality, simplicity, etc. made me stick with the Siemens brand and find the right model for me.
Fully automatic coffee machines - comparison
What is the best price for a fully automatic coffee machine and for my budget?
If you only have a limited budget for a fully automatic coffee machine, your budget already gives you the limited selection of fully automatic coffee machines. Fully automatic coffee machines are available in the price segment from € 300 - € 2000 and differ in many features and equipment. In my case there was the maximum limit of the Fully automatic coffee machine Siemens EQ.9 S700 Connect depending on the model, this was included 1.400 € - 2000 €.
What features and equipment do I need on my fully automatic coffee machine?
Here we come to the most important part of buying a fully automatic coffee machine! I have a lot myself researched on the net, to find out which functions can generally be present in a fully automatic coffee machine and which I would like.
A easy cleaning must be given. from Jug function one reads a lot. One DOUBLE function for one MAKING 2 cups at the same time. An automatic milk cleaning system is an advantage for milk beverages such as cappuccino or latte macchiato. Of a separate or integrated milk container one also reads a lot. The choice of predefined coffee specialties and creating profiles. Control of Coffee intensity, the water, amount of coffee beans and much more can be read.
Equipment like WLAN and control via App are further highlights that are available. There's a lot in design Plastic or metal depending on price and model. The more you know the functions and features of models, the more you can narrow down what you need and what not. As a result, your selection of fully automatic coffee machines is getting smaller and smaller and you will see whether what you need for your fully automatic coffee machine is feasible with your budget, or whether it should be increased a little or whether you are making compromises.
Why do I buy the Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra-class coffee machine (TE657F03DE)?
With the knowledge I had after researching fully automatic coffee machines, I was now able to better distinguish and differentiate which Siemens fully automatic coffee machines should be. I also found other differences in the Siemens fully automatic coffee machines that influenced my decision.
Why not a lower model of the EQ.6?
Whether Siemens EQ.5 or only S100, S300 or S500, there was always something missing. There is no pressure on the lower Siemens fully automatic coffee machines, there is only there 15 bar pressure. EQ.6 S700 effect 19 bar pressureI don't know whether this is really relevant for coffee tastes, etc., but it just has more. Predefined coffee specialties there are less. Realizing that the lower models only normal coffee as a DOUBLE cover Having (2 cups at the same time) and not specialty milk was also very important.
The "PLUS" already makes a difference with the Siemens EQ.6, as mentioned above. The "extra class " brings a jug function and an external milk container. Anyone who pays attention to appearance gets with the Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra class a lot of stainless steel and no plastic.
Here you can already see what difference it makes not to buy a lower version of the EQ.6 or without a PLUS.
Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra class equipment
Here are a few points what the fully automatic coffee machine contains and can do:
- has a drip tray that causes less spatter
- automatic steam cleaning of the milk system after each use
- More preset coffee specialties (Americano and Flat White) "PLUS"
- an extrashot espresso for a stronger flavor
- Touch feeling
- constant brewing temperature
- User profiles for personalized drinks
- Coffee spoon for the extra compartment for ground coffee
- Descaling tablet
- Test strips for determining the water hardness
- Operating instructions and notes
- Cleaning tablet
- Milk hose with extension
- very quiet grinder
- good frothing nozzle
- Two cups (at the same time)
- Great aroma
- removable brewing group
- Easy to use
- 4 user profiles "PLUS" that can be created
- Milk container made of stainless steel is included in the scope of delivery "extraKLASSE"
- Pot function "extra class"
- Illuminated cup stand
- high quality stainless steel
- Espresso, milk coffee and the like taste very good
- Easy and thorough cleaning
- bean container
- water filters
- water tank
Does the Siemens EQ 6 plus S700 have a can function? - Yes, she has!
What does oneTouch DoubleCup mean? - 2 cup cover
Why don't I buy the premier class Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 series
Within the EQ. 9 series ( Dirk's experience report on EQ.9) you can make adjustments in the drinks much more precisely. In the EQ.6 Plus extra class you just have predefined parameters with small jumps. Do I need coffee with 280ml or 290ml with the EQ.9? These are adjustments that I might make once and then never again. My cups are always different and for me the adjustments are enough as with the one EQ.6 Plus extra class There you can choose between small, medium and large (each of which can be further adjusted from predefined quantities in ml).
You have with the EQ.9 a real touch display, a quieter grinder, depending on the model, an additional grinder and bean container. Barista mode for finer adjustments. Control via APP is possible. An integrated external milk container. In addition, many other nice features for one price 1400 € to 2000 €.
I just don't need a lot of functions or equipment or are the surcharge of € 800 to a minimum of € 1400 not worth it in my eyes or I don't see that I often use them in everyday life.
Why the integrated milk container of the Siemens EQ.9 is not for me.
The milk system is the most important thing in my eyes and how I see it in everyday life. I couldn't imagine taking this external milk container out of the refrigerator every day, filling it up when necessary and plugging it into the fully automatic coffee machine. The cleaning of the milk container must then also be done.
Within the Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra class you have an external milk container included, but you don't have to use it. Here you have a long hose with a straw, which you can simply put in a milk carton next to the fully automatic coffee machine and draw off milk. After that, all you have to do is wipe the straw briefly, and that will do the rest automatic milk cleaning systemm of the coffee machine after each milk dispensing.
I only use the external stainless steel milk container as a drip container for cleaning the fully automatic coffee machine every time it starts. This looks much better when it is always under the coffee. With the EQ.9 you would have to buy this hose adapter with a straw as an optionto use this application as with the EQ.6 Plus extra class to be able to have.
At this point at the latest I don't see any benefit in the EQ.9 and its integrated milk containerbecause I would never use it like that, more work with cleaning and buying a hose adapter + the very high price of the fully automatic coffee machine with superfluous added value for my use. The Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 fell out with me now completely! the Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra class fully automatic coffee machine was now the best fully automatic coffee machine that suited me and my ideas. The price of €800 works perfectly fine for me! – World Cup betting game code word: coffeeeee
In short: Anyone who is not a complete coffee enthusiast, is looking for a fully automatic coffee machine for a 4 or 5-person household, drinks more milk specialties than coffee and would like more or a large pot of easy cleaning of the machine and milk system, can safely use this device grasp!
The fully automatic coffee machine Siemens EQ.6 Plus extra class (TE657F03DE) in everyday life
I've been using this fully automatic coffee machine for a good 2 months now and I don't regret buying it. It has become a little ritual to switch on the EQ.6 Plus extra class for the first coffee dispensing. I absolutely don't miss an app or WiFi like in the EQ.9 or think it would be cool now.
The small detail of the double dispensing of milk specialties: Would you like a large pot of cappuccino or 2 cups at the same time? This works great and I use it a lot, with another only pure coffee would have been possible as a double cover. The height of the coffee dispensing is also great for large cups, unfortunately not high enough for mine Thermometers, but not so important here. Dealing with the milk carton and milk system is simple and as intended.
The EQ.9 or other fully automatic coffee machines with an integrated milk container would have been a bad buy or a waste of money. The display and predefined coffee specialties + 4 profiles that can be created are completely sufficient. The milk foam was great to look at and good mouthfeel for me. Obtaining hot water or just milk for children is super and sufficiently hot. As expected, cleaning is easy to do. The taste of the coffee specialties you tried was completely okay! The stainless steel design also fits perfectly in the kitchen. If you think like me, I can only advise you on this model, completely sufficient and yet many possibilities without spending a lot of money as for the EQ.9.
I have read the Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra class on sale on the internet for €800 Bought, the milk container, a cleaning set and a water filter were included here. Also check out Media Markt or Saturn for great deals. Definitely pay attention to this Product number: TE657F03DE and the extra class on the device.
Find the best & best-selling Siemens EQ.6 plus products 2022 in Honest Tests in the Top🔟
- SensoFlow System Maximum aroma thanks to the ideal and constant brewing temperature at all times,Other accessories included 1 x BRITA water filter cartridge...
- CoffeeSelect Display Aromatic coffee and milk specialties can be directly selected and selected by lightly touching the sensor fields.
- AutoMilk Clean A fully automatic steam cleaning after each drink takes care of the daily care of the milk system completely for you
- coffeeSelect display: By lightly touching the sensor fields, aromatic coffee and milk specialties can be selected directly and...
- autoMilk Clean: Fully automatic steam cleaning after each drink takes care of the daily maintenance of the milk system completely.
- oneTouch DoubleCup: Any coffee or milk specialty at the touch of a button - even for two cups at the same time.
- EQ.6 plus. A large selection of coffee specialties. Perfectly brewed: The Siemens EQ.6 plus fully automatic coffee machine offers a large selection...
- Tested by Stiftung Warentest and found to be GOOD (2,2) - issue 01/2022
- Intuitive display: perfect coffee in style. Preparing coffee has never been so easy thanks to the colourful, intuitive coffeeSelect display...
- Country of origin - China
- Color - black, titanium
- Material - polycarbonate
- Coffee maker
- Siemens EQ.6 plus s500 espresso Freestanding espresso machine Black
- Always fresh brewing water: singlePortion CleaningSo that your coffee is always prepared with fresh water, singlePortion Cleaning...
- That is perfection down to the last detail
- For enjoyment on a grand scale
- Flavor Double Shot
- Ceramic grinder
- Direct access to the brewing unit
- Color TFT display
- Programming of all coffee specialties
- Milk foam drinks at the touch of a button
- Homeconnect app: preparation of drinks remotely, different recipes, specialties of drinks per country, information on...
- Barista mode: personalize your drinks for subtle and individual taste nuances
- Iaroma System: 4 technologies for an ideal aroma: ceramic grinder, exclusive heating system, optimal water pump pressure, removable...
- COFFEE MACHINE
Reading tips: coole DIY Projects | FITNESS | You like product testing read?
- Test: Hozelock wall hose box with roll-up system |
- Time Cube Test: Time management cubes for your effective time management
- Test: Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro (STYTJO2YM) | Robot vacuum cleaner with wiping function
- Test winner mounting gloves
- Test: BODY'S PERFECT capsules - weight loss & wellbeing
- Test: Beurer UB 68 XXL double heated blanket | Buy thermal blanket
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 22.03.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs