Terrace fountain with LED column fountain
The day is running out. It ripples gently and playfully and the light, stimulating smell of fresh, swirling water clears the way into your nose. Summer evening is only superficially warm, it gets fresh and the grill is still steaming away. Crickets chirp ... - something like that has been going on since the Gothic period. Wells and rippling water attract us. Since not everyone can access a castle park by captivating gorgeous playful fountains, the column fountains now come into our apartments, houses, gardens and the balconies.
In this guide we are dealing with the game of water. What you should consider when buying, why the LED technology is a great supplement and how the care of your terrace well should look like.
Water: March! - Terrace fountain with LED column fountain
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
Terrace fountain with LED column fountain - in comparison[
The LED technology is becoming ever more sophisticated, effective and modern. It saves a lot of power, because not a whole lot more Lamp must be made to light up. The light that generates an LED is minimal. A lens through which the small spark of light is sent increases scattering. This makes it "more".
LED is thus not only dimmable, but can shine through the different colored lenses in all imaginable colors.
Terrace fountain with LED
They are available in the most diverse forms and that is what makes them Fountain so attractive. Basically they fit everywhere. They differed not only in the shape, the material and the installed LED technology, but also in the price and weight.
Which shapes are interesting?
All these are available with monochrome LED or changing colors.
What you should buy is one Water Treatment, So no lime and no algae can form.
Little one Deco - Articles complete the ensemble. Floating or hanging, also around the terrace well, you can drape your personal belongings, which make your fountain something unique.
✪ Some high quality wells allow to adjust the different colors of the LED with a remote control. ✪
Different materials give different looks. From rustic to noble.
brushed Edelstahl is very easy-care and robust, yet natural. Its shiny surface gives the extra chic again. Stainless steel does not rust and can be put on a long life. When buying, make sure that you use high quality stainless steel wells. They should be little welded and or bolted. Everything that is assembled will have game over time.
Glass is vulnerable, but especially in conjunction with stainless steel very high quality. The processed Glassware should not be too thin and very stable. Smaller vibrations (for example, from transport) have to be taken away. Should the well break once, that may Glass not thin and fibrous everywhere splinter.
The completely stone wells are usually too heavy and need a lot of water and energy. Something, what the real one Natural Stone but comes very close to Polyserin. This is a synthetic resin mixed with broken stone and sand. This is easier and still looks almost real.
Acrylic is easy to work with and is usually durable for a long time. It may break very easily. Sometimes the color goes away. Minor damage can still be repaired under certain circumstances. For larger, the entire column well can be disabled. They can be reasonably sensitive, the wells.
If you look for a terrace well Acrylic If you decide not to use it (especially in winter) you should protect it against the weather.
Anyone who decides to use solar energy does not have to worry about his electricity bill if he keeps his well constantly and often in operation. Many common wells have to the Solarzelle still a permanently installed battery. This guarantees a bubbly even at night.
height and weight
The weight can vary greatly and is not only of the size but also of the processed one Subjectl dependent. Of course, plastic is lighter than stainless steel. If you want to put your fountain in the house in the winter or in the frost-proof garage, consider also the Transport, If the well is too heavy and unwieldy, then accidents are often inevitable.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
Inside and outside
There is nothing wrong with setting up a patio fountain for outdoor use indoors as well. Some wells splash but to himself. They are usually with more water filled and accordingly "coarser". Those looking for a really "clean" affair for their living room should also pay attention to the many customer opinions and reviews. The user is very critical about products from the internet.
★ Wells are also suitable as humidifiers! ★
Not every well tolerates frost. On the one hand, it's the materials, such as plastic, that do not like frost at all. On the other hand, water spreads in the frozen state. This can lead to the complete destruction of the well.
For this reason, always pay attention to the information provided by the manufacturer!
What you should pay attention to when buying
Here's a little checklist to make your purchase easier:
- How much money do I want to spend on the well?
- how heavy and big should he be?
- what material should he use?
- give me one color or should the fountain in several Colors to shine?
- can and must he stay outside in winter? Can I ensure the care?
- which power supply should he have?
- did I think of the accessories?
- is the Pump quieter than the sound of the water?
A Water Treatment hilft Calciumresidues and the formation of Algen to avoid. Still, you should keep the fountain regular cleanso that nothing can settle anywhere and mold. And with some care, you will enjoy your fountain for a long time. If your fountain needs to be outside in winter, there are some things to keep in mind:
- Before it freezes, all the water must come out of the well and also out of the pipes
- You can protect him with dirt and leaves Plane
- Interrupt power and also the Plug protect from weather and water
- if Filter are present, they must also be cleaned and stored safely
How far can your well be dismantled? To protect and preserve it is worth the effort to disassemble, cleanse and then store it.
However, some wells generally have to be protected from frost and can not stand outside in winter. The manufacturers have made their recommendations.
After a long period of disuse, a column well has to be cleaned as well, something is always collecting somewhere in the infinite widths of an object.
A water exchange is also recommended. The accessories have to be exchanged so that the fountain is no paradise for bacteria and germs.
If the well (even in summer) is in the rain, also take into account that the precipitating water will dilute the water of your well enriched with chemicals. This may require further addition or even replacement of the water in the well.
A Buddha in the study - a ball on the terrace, a wall of water in the living room. That also saves energy and colorful. The column wells not only look chic, they can also be decorated in person and can be used as a Luftbefeuchter be used, let's be honest: the splashing calms and relaxes a lot.
Granted, the wells need a bit of care and that varies from model to model. It's worth it, you can upgrade every living area. Acoustically and visually. Your area becomes something special. And running water revives not only the air, but especially the soul.
Popular terrace fountain buy | Buy terrace fountains cheap online
Buy terrace fountain - top 10 topseller list
- Complete fountain set! Incl. Water pump and LED ...
- Material: sturdy polyresin (synthetic resin with stone powder)
- Height: 75 cm, Width: 47,5 cm Depth: 41,5 cm Color: Gray
- Very low energy consumption (12 W) Closed ...
- The nature-inspired LED-illuminated ...
- This rainforest rock garden fountain has ideal dimensions: 46x ...
- This relaxing outdoor waterfall fountain brings very ...
- The realistic gray stone floor water fountain with moss has the ...
- The illuminated fountain for outdoor use, complete ...
- Flow rate: 1600 l / h (pump)
- Filling: 90 l (basin)
- Cover plate: 60 cm
- A straight, cool stainless steel wall of water with ...
- The eye-catcher for your garden, winter garden or terrace
- Height of the water outlet adjustable, closed ...
- Water wall: H100 x W44 x D7 cm, PE basin: Ø 55 x H19 cm
- Garden fountain Dimensions: approx. 34 x 30 x 124 cm, weight: approx. 5 ...
- The water feature consists of the light, robust and ...
- The fountain has 4 water basins illuminated by LEDs, ...
- The natural looking wood look ensures that the ...
- The waterfall for outdoors with a blue LED light bar ...
- Flow rate: 3900 l / h (pump)
- Filling: 90 l (basin)
- Dimensions: 35 x 15 x 50 cm (W x D x H)
- Material: terracotta
- Water feature with vase in antique look
- Complete set with pump, basin and metal grille
- Style: Orange Waterfall
- 🌞 【Environmentally friendly solar fountain pump】 Dustgo ...
- 🌞 【Solar fountain with different ...
- 🌞 【Easy installation and operation】 ： Please assemble ...
- 🌞 【Solar fountain with multiple uses】: These ...
- Exclusive fountain made of polyresin with integrated ...
- The water standing in the bowls is ...
- Made of indestructible polyresin, therefore break-proof, resistant ...
- Scope of delivery: Smooth-running, reliable pump. Power pack with 2,9 m ...
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
Terrassenbrunnen - Kaufberater
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find a terrace fountain at a good price?
- Which patio fountain products do other people recommend?
- How do I use Terrassenbrunnen the best, are there any hints on the internet?
- What is the quality of Terrassenbrunnen?
- How To Use Terrace Fountains Correctly!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with Terrassenbrunnen products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Do you find terrace fountain tests on the Internet or Terrace fountain comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated terrace fountains in 2021?Share the terrace fountain contribution.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 2.12.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs