How to find the right winter jacket for you.
Just in time for the beginning of the cold season, our winter jacket guide comes here. With the many different options, materials, properties and comfort, you can lose track of things. Many are soft and thick, not all really keep warm. So what should you pay attention to when buying? Which materials are suitable for whom? What price do you have to expect? Which properties are useful and which are only in second place? So that there is no disappointment and you have to put 3 sweaters on top of each other under the new winter jacket, we took a closer look here. - Warm winter jacket top 10
Warm winter jacket top 10 - in comparison
What a warm winter jacket should bring
In addition to the look it should be soft, warm and bring the feeling of well-being. The cold dark season is uncomfortable enough. Maybe you do not always want to carry a bag with you when you go to the Christmas market. So it has to have room to stow away the essentials and this place should, if possible, be protected from pickpockets or from losing. It could also snow or rain and you do not always have an umbrella with you. Maybe you do not want one, because it storms at the same time. A hood might not be wrong. In addition, it would be practical if you can be with her not only stylish through the city, but also practically in nature, during a winter walk on the road. Who likes to hang too many winter jackets on the already bending wardrobe?
Which materials are suitable
It usually starts with the lining of the warm winter jacket, many people would like to do without animal products. Down has always been very warm, but it has also fallen into disrepute. But they are durable and very light. The same goes for sheepskin, although it tends to be a little heavier. In any case, it's super warm. Polyester is a synthetic material that is also used in PET bottles and foils. For the textiles, the polyester is processed into fibers which then serve as lining for the jackets. Fleece is a sibling of polyester. If you still want to do without animals and plastic, a weatherproof jacket made of cotton remains. The cotton is made weatherproof with a special process, is light and is already available in 100% organic. No animal, no plastic and no chemicals, it is highly praised in various tests.
A short overview:
have a very low weight and high elasticity. They work well and keep you warm. They take their form quickly again, so to speak, a wrinkle-free jacket.
is slightly heavier than down. It is flame retardant and buffers temperature differences very well. This is very noticeable when you come from a snowstorm in the warm house. It can also "destroy" smells, so it does not mumble so fast.
Polyester is very easy to clean, dries very fast and is light. Anyone who wants to or often has to wash their jackets, gets along well with the material.
Fleece has a water-repellent quality, is windproof and is very often used in the textile industry. It can be processed extremely fine and thus weatherproof.
The animal and Kunsstofffree alternative. Cotton can now be easily processed into a lightweight and weatherproof material, even in organic quality. This is especially interesting for sensitive people.
Nowadays all materials are warm, more or less light, and they can score high in quality. Mostly, the jackets consist of a mix of different textiles that merge the benefits. Whichever material it gets, it is very much tied to personal taste. On too cheap products, especially in terms of synthetic fibers, but you should do without. These are processed with chemicals, which of course is no different. However, some of these cheap products have a bunch of residues that can sometimes be detrimental to your health.
The upper should not only be water-repellent for a good winter jacket, but waterproof at best. Anyone who makes sure that he can impregnate his jacket, has already decided everything in terms of protection.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
Which properties are useful?
Big pockets. If you are looking for a warm winter jacket with large pockets, you will have no difficulty in accommodating your gloved hands. Inside pockets are useful for your wallet, keys and phone, especially when you are on the go, where you can easily lose them. At the same time, these bags should be attached in such a way that they do not cause unsightly bumps, especially women like to pay attention to something like this.
3 - 4 pockets so if you have a snotty nose there is still space for the handkerchiefs. A hood is practical, although not everyone wants it. If you want to choose a model with a hood, you should make sure that it is actually functional and not just for visual reasons. Some hoods look great, but they don't really fit and the wind and rain are still whistling in the neck.
The material and the properties are decided, the functionality clarified, the comfort remains.
Of course, a coat warms you better than a short jacket that only reaches your hips, but it can actually be a hindrance if the cut is wrong. For coats that you don't just want to wear for adornment, make sure that they offer enough freedom of movement. The parka has always been practical and warm. Lots of pockets, lots of freedom of movement, very robust. And somehow he's a cult object.
The duffle coat has such a British touch, is trendy and at the same time very functional. Looser than the coat, not as old-school as the parka. And otherwise? The classic jackets for winter differ enormously in terms of thickness, pockets and length. However, many are more appearances than are. A real winter jacket that you can enjoy for a long time and that you will still like for the next year, you can then do a little research.
What should be considered when buying?
The workmanship must be high quality, all seams and zippers necessarily be firm. It should sit well, not only because of the look, but also so that you are unrestricted in your freedom of movement. It would be favorable, if you can clean the jacket now and then well and then impregnate. This not only protects you, but also the material. Anyone who does not fancy 30 jackets in the closet needs to think twice about which demands he wants to combine with each other, so that his jacket scores in every situation.
Conclusion - warm winter jacket
Finding a real winter jacket that suits every need is not that easy. Not only does she have to bring all the qualities with her, she also has to please one. This can sometimes be a bit more expensive. However, then you have made an issue that protects you from the weather and is durable. The winter jacket does not just have to please you; above all, it has to do one thing: to get you through the winter well and safely.
Buy popular warm winter jacket | Buy warm winter jacket cheap online
Buy warm winter jacket - top 10 topseller list
- Long Sleeve
- Closure: Zipper
- Lined to be cozy and warm
- easy-care yet sturdy material
- High quality material and workmanship: Men's down jacket made of 100% ...
- Classic fit: versatile fashion: the classic 3D design ...
- Utilitarian Pockets: Ultralight men's down jacket with ...
- Windproof warmth: quilted jacket down coat With soft ...
- On offer is a super nice ladies winter jacket from ...
- High quality women's jacket made of 100% cotton with warm teddy fur ...
- The jackets from Marikoo always represent the ...
- Hood also lined with warmth
- Breathable, waterproof and windproof, water column 5.000
- Adjustable waist drawstring
- 2-way zipper
- DETAILS & HIGHLIGHTS: lightly padded, stand-up collar (ribbed and ...
- numerous metal applications, two slits on the back ...
- FIT: Regular Fit - our model is 1,81m tall and wears ...
- SUSTAINABILITY: The responsible use of natural ...
- Shapely and tailored cut quilted jacket made of soft ...
- Numerous details: wide rib cuffs, up to the hood ...
- In this price range, Navahoo sets new standards in quality ...
- The right color for every season: Fresh pastel ...
- A warm women's winter jacket from the trendy brand ...
- With the waist drawstring you can adjust the fit to your ...
- High-closing collar with faux fur insert down to the bottom, protects ...
- Faux fur collar can be removed with buttons
- super trendy men's winter jacket from Geographical ...
- the warm men's winter jacket Bonap is an absolute eye-catcher ...
- beautiful quilting hood with fake fur trim are some ...
- The jacket is available in classic colors such as black, navy or ...
- On offer is a beautiful ladies winter parka from the trend brand ...
- The jackets from Marikoo always represent the ...
- Two front pockets with button closure
- An inside pocket with zipper, perfect for cell phone or Mp3 ...
- LOOK: Stylish ladies winter parka by Marikoo with detachable ...
- MATERIAL: Robust cotton outer material, cozy and warm ...
- FIT: Sporty outdoor jacket with elegantly tailored ...
- DETAILS: Medium-thick padded winter jacket with attached ...
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
- Test: Bosch jigsaw PST 900 PEL | Quality assessment
- Test: Braun ThermoScan 7 | Ear thermometer with infrared
- Huawei P30 Pro + Zhiyun Smooth 4
- Products from the Chain Bridge Honey Farm - family business for centuries
- Test: Gardena hose trolley + lawn sprinkler - helpful?
- Online league | Online soccer manager test | idea
Winter jacket - buying consultant
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find a winter jacket at a good price?
- Which winter jacket products do other people recommend?
- How do I use winter jacket the best, are there any hints on the internet?
- What is the quality of winter jacket?
- How to properly use winter jacket!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with winter jacket products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Do you find winter jacket tests or on the internet Winter jacket comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated winter jacket in 2021?Share the winter jacket post.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 2.12.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs