Do you also find vacuuming annoying? Do you already feel like Cinderella when you are greeted by the dust bunnies in the morning? Then today I have a small but fine household helper for you! The Xiaomi My Robot Vacuum Mop Pro.
The Robot vacuum cleaner with wiping function has been my new best friend for a few weeks. In a household with two long-haired adults and two house cats, you could vacuum every day. But since this is clearly too annoying for me, the vacuum cleaner robot takes over. Just press start and off you go!
If you're not sure what to look for when buying a robot vacuum, think about what exactly you need beforehand! You can ask yourself the following questions, among others: Do you need a vacuum cleaner that is also suitable for animal hair? And maybe even wipe? How many square meters of living space should the battery and dust container cover? Do you want a specific color? Read the guide: Buy a vacuum robot!
Now it's about that Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro and my experiences. First of all, here are the technical data for the Xiaomi vacuum cleaner robot with wiping function.
Technical data: Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro
|Name||Mi vacuum cleaner wiper robot P (Smart Vacuum)|
|Price||Approx. € 300|
|Dimensions||Average 350 x 94,5mm|
|Nominal input current||1,2A|
|WiFi connection||WLAN IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2,4GHz|
Pictures | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro
Advantages | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro
The Xiaomi vacuum robot with wiping function is around 300 € Purchase price in the middle price segment. Due to the numerous advantages, however, I feel the price is more than justified, as thanks to them it is a strong partner in the household!
1. Easy assembly
The Xiaomi Robot vacuum cleaner with wiping function is delivered (almost) fully assembled. Only the floor brush had to be plugged in by us, which took less than five minutes.
2. Practical helper in hairy matters
If you have long hair or pets yourself, you can surely imagine what an apartment can look like ... This is where the Mi robot vacuum cleaner comes into play! It sucks up animal or human hair, dust bunnies or other house dust without any problems. He bravely faces even cat litter!
3. 2in1 function
But the everyday helper can not only vacuum, but also wipe! A separate container for cleaning water is included in the scope of delivery. Depending on the container and wiper or brush inserted, the robot vacuum automatically detects what is being asked of it.
4. Laser scan for route optimization
The Robot vacuum cleaner with wiping functionr has a built-in laser scanner that not only detects obstacles but also creates a map of the apartment. He uses this for every assignment to independently optimize his routes and thus work more thoroughly and with less energy.
5. WLAN function and control via app
The map just mentioned can be viewed via the app. All you have to do is connect the robot vacuum cleaner to the WiFi and install the app on your smartphone.
6. Different programs
In addition, you can select one of four installed programs via the app: Silent, Standard, Medium and Turbo. Each program has a different volume, duration and cleaning efficiency. The standard program is always preset, which is absolutely sufficient at the beginning.
7. Scheduled cleaning times
In addition, you can use the app to decide when your robot vacuum should get to work. Would you like to come to a freshly vacuumed apartment? Are you expecting visitors but don't want to waste another thought on vacuuming? Then just set the time in advance.
8. partial cleaning possible
With the app you can also have your vacuum cleaning robot carry out partial cleaning. To do this, go to the created map and mark the area to be cleaned. Now makes yours Robot vacuum cleaner with wiping function on the way and vacuums and wipes this place within a radius of 2x2m if necessary.
9. Invisible walls
Just as you can only let your robot vacuum cleaner clean certain areas, you can also completely prohibit individual areas. You can use the "invisible walls" function for this. Your household helper is already avoiding the area you have selected.
10. Automatic energy saving mode
If you want to keep your Robot vacuum cleaner with wiping function want to avoid, for example to save electricity, you should disconnect it from the station after it is fully charged. After about five to ten minutes, your robot vacuum will go into energy-saving mode and after about 30 minutes it will even switch off completely.
11. Overcoming obstacles
The Xiaomi robot vacuum can climb small hurdles of up to 2cm in height! This means that he can clean carpets and small edges, for example the base of a scratching post, without any problems.
12. Fall protection
If you want to go high, you can fall deep. Not so the vacuum cleaner robot! The everyday helper is protected from falling by an integrated tilt sensor.
Video | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro
1. Preset language
The default language of the Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaner is English. But even if you don't speak English, it's not a big disadvantage! The robot only communicates things like “I'm starting” or “I'm going to the charging station”. However, all of these plans are also visible, so that the voice function is not required.
2. Conversion between suction and wiping function
In order to be able to switch between vacuuming and wiping, a small conversion is necessary. However, this can be done without spending a lot of time.
3. Volume in the standard program
The vacuum robot can already be perceived as loud. But there are two ways that this won't be a problem: either you choose the silent program, or you let the robot vacuum while you're away.
4. Not suitable for long pile carpets
The Xiaomi vacuum cleaning robot is not suitable for long-pile carpets. His brushes would only get tangled, making it impossible to get a satisfactory result.
5. Piles of dirt overwhelm him
In order to get the best possible vacuuming result, it is better not to offer the vacuum cleaner any piles of dirt. He would only distribute this, so that a second pass would be necessary for a good suction result.
6. Regular cleaning necessary
Especially in a rather hairy household, for example with pets, constant cleaning of the brushes and emptying of the dirt container is necessary. Otherwise too much lint, hair and dust will collect there, so that the robot vacuum can no longer do its best.
Conclusion: Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro
Personally, I don't want to do without the Xiaomi vacuum cleaner robot anymore because of the many advantages! It is an active support in the fight against hair and dust and saves a lot of work, time and nerves. If you too would rather spend less time with your household and more with other, nicer things in your life, then I can only recommend the Xiaomi Mi vacuum cleaning robot with wiping function!
Recommended reading: robotic vacuum iRobot vs Xiaomi Roborock S6
Find the best & best-selling Xiaomi vacuum robot products 2023 in Honest Tests in the Top🔟
- All-in-One Station: Automatic self-cleaning, self-emptying in 10 seconds (2,5L dust bag), self-drying in 2 hours and...
- S-Cross AI: AI + 3D obstacle avoidance for object & scene recognition, advanced 360° LDS laser navigation, 3D map display
- Improved suction & wiping system: advanced carpet detection with automatic lifting of the mop pad, two rotating mop pads for a ...
- MAXIMUM POWER: The powerful vacuum cleaner robot effortlessly removes even coarser dirt in 4 power levels, while the thorough ...
- INTELLIGENT LASER NAVIGATION: The vacuum cleaning robot scans and maps the entire living space for an efficient cleaning route - ...
- AS INDIVIDUAL AS YOUR HOME: Easily controllable via app, you can create user-defined cleaning plans (suction power, water volume, sequence) ...
- High-performance Cortex A53 chip enables more efficient multi-core operation
- 5200mAh high capacity battery, easily supports cleaning of larger houses
- Strong suction power of 3000Pa, won't leave dirt where hides
- Wipe & vacuum function with a high suction power of 3000 Pa (3 modes: vacuum / wipe / vacuum & wipe)
- Y-shaped mopping path and powerful vibration cleaning to eliminate stubborn stains
- Intelligent, detachable water tank with electronic control for variable wiper water regulation (3 levels)
- 16 types of sensors
- 3 cleaning modes
- Updated lds navigation system
- FLAWLESS CLEANING: Equipped with a powerful, brushless motor and 4 suction modes, the vacuum cleaner robot effortlessly removes dust, ...
- AUTOMATIC DRAINING: If the dust bag of the cleaning robot is full, it can quickly and ...
- 3D LASER NAVIGATION: To avoid obstacles and collisions with the cleaning robot, the 360° panorama scan with LDS laser creates in real time...
- Functions: wiping, vacuuming, sweeping, carpet fashion
- LDS 360 ° sensor, 1800Pa suction power, WiFi, control via 'Mi Home' app
- Intelligent route planning, overcoming obstacles up to 2cm high, fall sensors
- Support 3 cleaning modes
- Simulates manual scrubbing with repeated passes for additional cleaning
- Intelligently controlled water tank protects hardwood floors
- The suction station has powerful 16500 PA
- Ultra-fast emptying of the dust container in 10 seconds
- Spacious 4l dust container
- Enhance the cleaning experience with the new Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop 2 Lite. This smart, stylish robot vacuum has even better...
- Wattage: 35.0 watts
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Test: WEISIJI diving mask - snorkeling mask - full mask | Foldable | super 180° field of view | with camera pose | silicone | Anti-fog and anti-leak
- Test: Glückstoff - storage box made of fabric | Vintage
- Electric Japanese Teppanyaki griddle for roasting and grilling
- Test: 14 vegan spreads tested Zwergenwiese
- Time Cube Test: Time management cubes for your effective time management
- Test: Tefal OptiGrill + | Contact grill
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 11.12.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs