Are you looking for a good but affordable inflatable boat for 2 to 3 people - without a motor?
What do you have to consider if you want to buy a dinghy for 2 to 3 persons?
Inflatables are available in different sizes, with 2 to 3 persons the length should be at least approx. 3,00m and the width at least approx. 1,40m.
2 people have a lot of space in the dinghy, but you can also be well in threes. Inflatables should at least always consist of 3 air chambers for safety reasons. The aubpumpen should be possible with an associated pump quickly and easily.
Just like quickly releasing the air using good exhaust valves. Separate seat cushions should be included and of course the paddles. A paddle holder on the inflatable boat itself is comfortable during transport and on the water when it is not needed. A safety line on the outside of the dinghy is also very useful to fasten things that would otherwise take up space in the dinghy or to be able to hold onto them in the water. The material of the inflatable boat should not be too thin. A conspicuous color means more safety on the water, as you can see such a boat better. When the fun in the water is over, it should be easy to stow an inflatable boat back in the box.
We at Honest Tests have one
Inflatable boat for 2 to 3 people - tested without motor.[amazon fields=”B000Y22BDI” value=”thumb”]
For our dinghy for 2 to 3 people - without an engine test we did it Intex Boot Challenger 3 Set viewed. Many criteria are met here. It comes in a box that is not too big and should also fit in any car. The boat itself is quickly unfolded and with the associated double-stroke air pump, three air chambers are inflated in 10 minutes. The two outdoor chambers have Boston valves, that is, quick deflation and inflation and the bottom part has a normal inflate valve.
The workmanship looks high quality and the rubber has a good thickness. The paddles are quickly screwed together as a 2 single paddle or a long two-sided paddle. The good cheap Inflatable by Intex also has a preparation to attach a motor, if you want to retrofit. Because a dinghy with an engine will gladly save you rowing. The paddles float on the surface and do not sink in the water. But there are 2 rubber circlips so that the paddles do not slip out of the brackets into the water.
If you want to buy a dinghy, you should always read exactly the manufacturer's instructions that there will be no bad surprise later.
Intex Challenger 3 inflatable boat without engine
- 3 air chambers - Boston valve (quick inlet and outlet
- Tether around the boat
- inflatable floor + seat cushions
- 2 paddle pluggable and screwable
- Air pump double stroke
- Color: yellow-blue
- Size: 295 x 137 x 43 cm
- Product weight packed: 12Kg
- Resilient to 225KG 3 persons
- Resilient to 320KG 1 person + luggage + optional engine
Alternative use also in the pool
The dinghy can also be used in the large pool. In order to relax at pleasant temperatures, it is also recommended a solar pool heating.
Inflatable boat with engine Intex Challenger 3
- Dimensions: 295 x 137 x 43 cm
- Weight: 11,90 kg
- made of PVC
- suitable for 3 persons
- Intex Inflatable Seahawk 3 with paddle and air pump
- Size: (LxWxH) 295 x 137 x 43 cm
- 2 x paddle and air pump included
- Suitable for up to 3 people, can hold up to 360 kg
- Use it in fresh water or on a lake Possibility to install a motor and Removable and adjustable inflatable seat and...
- Hard-wearing, reinforced vinyl: Certified INTEX quality and easy to inflate and deflate thanks to 2in1 valves
- 1. Unscrew the “Dual Valve Cap” and make sure the “Quick Drain Cap” does not move or accidentally unscrew...
- 2. Use a hand or foot operated air pump to inflate the boat. Do not use high pressure air compressors. Adults should...
- - 3 air chamber tether around the boat inflatable floor
- - 1 accessory pouch - 2 fishing supports - rudder postures
- - Preparation for motor mount - incl. 2 paddle á 122 cm- hand pump included in set!
- Max. 400 kg, 4 persons
- Für 68376 Und 68377
- Color: metal
- High quality manufacturing
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 26.02.2024/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs