Test winner mounting gloves
We present you our test winner mounting gloves!
We tested with a deliverer from a letter and parcel service.
Our test criteria:
- Protection against dirt and injuries
- Feelings of the fingertips
- Grip slip resistance palms
- the grip in the wet
- that wear in the cold
- the wearing comfort
- the service life, wear, abrasion of the palms
There are many assembly gloves suppliers. Many materials for different needs. In a while we have tested various assembly gloves in the logistics industry and can recommend our test winner here!
Corsair Kori-Red Cat.2
and Corsair Kori-Grip Kat.2
our conclusion to these test winner assembly gloves
- The Corsair Kori-Red has a very good skid resistanceYou need less pressure when holding packages, which relieves the hands and arms.
- The fingertips have a very good feel for letter delivery and letter sorting
- The wear and tear of the palms, which can happen very quickly with such gloves, is very good at these and one has a very long service life.
- When wet, this is also very suitable and remains non-slip.
- protect very well from dirt and cut on mailboxes, letters and parcels
- The comfort of wearing the right size is always very good
The Korsar Kori-Red Kat.2 palms look like fine sandpaper
The Korsar Kori-Grip Kat.2 palm is a bit more rubbery and structured
Both are highly recommended by us!
More mounting gloves by Korsar
other posts too Tests, Guide and Vorstellungen from honest tests
Posts not found
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 11.12.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs