Test winner mounting gloves
We present you our test winner mounting gloves!
We tested with a deliverer from a letter and parcel service.
Our test criteria:
- Protection against dirt and injuries
- Feelings of the fingertips
- Grip slip resistance palms
- the grip in the wet
- that wear in the cold
- the wearing comfort
- the service life, wear, abrasion of the palms
There are many assembly gloves suppliers. Many materials for different needs. In a while we have tested various assembly gloves in the logistics industry and can recommend our test winner here!
Corsair Kori-Red Cat.2
- Wear-resistant material
- Color: black / red
- oil-repellent coating
- very good grip properties
and Corsair Kori-Grip Kat.2
our conclusion to these test winner assembly gloves
- The Corsair Kori-Red has a very good skid resistanceYou need less pressure when holding packages, which relieves the hands and arms.
- The fingertips have a very good feel for letter delivery and letter sorting
- The wear and tear of the palms, which can happen very quickly with such gloves, is very good at these and one has a very long service life.
- When wet, this is also very suitable and remains non-slip.
- protect very well from dirt and cut on mailboxes, letters and parcels
- The comfort of wearing the right size is always very good
The Korsar Kori-Red Kat.2 palms look like fine sandpaper
The Korsar Kori-Grip Kat.2 palm is a bit more rubbery and structured
Both are highly recommended by us!
More mounting gloves by Korsar
other posts too Tests, Advice and Vorstellungen from honest tests
Posts not found
We're sorry that this post wasn't that helpful to you!
Let's improve this post!
What would you wish for this post?
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 21.05.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs