Pool filter system - guide water care | Pool maintenance
- Pool filter system - guide water care | Pool maintenance
- Pool sand filter system - in comparison
- What does a pool filter system do?
- Possibilities pool filter system
- The right filter pump
- Pool water quality
- Cleaning the pool filter system
- Accessories pool filter systems
- What you should consider when buying pool filter systems
- Conclusion - pool filter systems
- Recommended sand filter system - Pool - Top 10 top seller list
- Sand filter system - pool - purchase advisor
If you have a pool, you cannot avoid a pool filter system. Here you have various options to choose from. In this guide we go into the different options. Which system is suitable for which water volume? What do you need for maintenance and care? Do the systems create any kind of dirt? So that the water stays safe, does not tip over or bacteria or fungi collect, here is your honest test: Guide for pool filter systems. - Pool filter system - Water care guide | Pool maintenance.
Pool sand filter system - in comparison
+ Large view comparison +
|Steinbach Speed Clean Active ...||Deuba sand filter ...||Intex Krystal Clear ...||Hecht sand filter ...||Sand filter filter system ...||well2wellness pool ...||Steinbach Speed Clean Comfort ...||8,0m³ / h sand filter ECO Ø 400 ...||Steinbach Speed Clean Comfort ...||Hecht sand filter ...|
|◼️ Cost and water savings||◼️ TOP-Mount 4-way valve with the setting options -...||◼️ Filter pump with pre-filter and timer||◼️ POWERFUL - The 550W sand filter system has ...||◼️ 250 W self-priming pump||◼️ Special Edition sand filter system ECO Black Ø300mm by ...||◼️ Circulation capacity 6,6 m³ / h - self-priming pump with ...||◼️ 8,0 m³ / h sand filter system ECO with Ø 400 mm boiler for ...||◼️ Circulation capacity 8 m³ / h - self-priming pump with ...||◼️ POWERFUL - The 550W sand filter system has ...|
|◼️ Dual function: filter balls or sand optional||◼️ very high delivery rate of 10.200 l / h||◼️ Connection 2 "external thread||◼️ 7-WAY VALVE - Flexible system settings, thanks to ...||◼️ approx. 60 x 33 cm sand filter||◼️ With 6-way top mount valve and self-priming ...||◼️ integrated timer||◼️ 8,0 m³ / h circulation capacity at 6,0 m water column||◼️ Speed Clean Comfort 75: Volume flow (Q): 8 m³ / h - 0,4 ...||◼️ 7-WAY VALVE - Flexible system settings, thanks to ...|
|Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings||Buyer Ratings|
|To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*||To offer*|
What does a pool filter system do?
The heartbeat of your pool - the filter system. The water is circulated through the system and cleaned in the various filter systems.
There are various options available to you here:
You should clean the cartridges and filters every now and then and replace them if necessary. The top priority: the finer a filter, the better it cleans, but it does not become particularly old. It is exposed to high loads. So check in advance how expensive the substitutes you need are.
Which system is best for your pool depends on how much water you have in your pool pool fits.
** A pool filter system does not replace the occasional thorough cleaning of floating objects such as leaves or small animals and also does not replace the regular cleaning of the walls. But there is also a practical one for this pool robot! **
Possibilities pool filter system
Let us now come to the most common options for different systems. The systems can be controlled electronically and the output can also be regulated if required. Above or below the water level? Self-priming Pump can vent themselves and are placed above the water. Normal pumps or filter systems will be installed below the water level. When purchasing, this must be considered in advance: Where should or should the pump be? Fixed pools may already have a connection in the house. Here you only have to fall back on a similar model.
The Sand filter is the most common way to clean the pool. In most cases, quartz sand is used for this, glass sand is less often but still possible. Sand filter systems are ideal for larger pools and they are neither overly expensive nor do they require expensive maintenance.
** Always replace more Filter balls the fine quartz sand, as these can be washed out when cleaned and are therefore reusable. **
Advantages of sand filter systems
✔ Suitable for larger pools
✔ Inexpensive to maintain
Disadvantages of sand filter systems
✘ High quality models are more expensive to purchase
For smaller pools a cartridge filter is often recommended. These work in a similar way to that of an aquarium: different cartridges can be placed in the system and consist of very fine-pored plastic fleece. They tend to clean better than sand filters, for example. However, their lifespan is shorter. In addition, maintenance is more complex and costly. Thorough cleaning of the cartridges or an exchange are mandatory so that the water in the pool is not contaminated by germs.
Advantages of cartridge filters
✔ Suitable for smaller pools
✔ Acquisition price usually lower
Disadvantages cartridge filter
✘ Filters may be more expensive
A precoat filter works similarly to a sand filter, but is also more expensive. Perlite or porous diatomaceous earth are often used for filter performance. This allows the filter to soak up dirt.
Advantages of precoat filter
✔ Very high filter performance
Disadvantages precoat filter
✘ More expensive than a sand filter
The right filter pump
In addition to the desired filter method, a good pump is also required if the pool is to remain clean. It has to circulate the water properly. On average, it must be able to completely circulate the water two to three times a day. Here, too, the amount of water (m³) counts. The power of the pump can easily be converted over the duration (power).
Example: If you have a pool with 25,25 m³ (600 × 300 × 140 cm), the pump should be able to circulate x 3 water volumes, i.e. approx. 75,75 m³ water. At 12 hours that would be about 6.5 m³ an hour. A good filter pump can be set in an energy-efficient manner and programmed and regulated as required. It should also be quiet.
Pool water quality
The quality of the pool water will of course be further improved if you deal with the maintenance of the water. There are many additives against tipping the water, algae formation, milky pool water or green-brown water. They act against such properties of water. Chlorine or active oxygen in the form of tabs in a skimmer are the most common solution. The pH value of the water can be determined using quick tests.
The pH should be 7,2-7,6 this value is a good standard value for skin tolerance. If it is above or too low, you can approach the value with additives such as PH-PLUS or PH-Minus. With vitamin C additives against green or brown water you should be careful and know that vitamin C clears the pool water and removes the discoloration, but the substances are still in the pool. That's why it means filtering, filtering and filtering a pool.
Cleaning the pool filter system
Some models can do it, many cannot: survive the winter. For this reason, the system must be dismantled and hibernated frost-proof. This also includes thorough rinsing of the pool filter system. Dirt quickly collects somewhere and then it rams over winter. That shouldn't be happening.
Now you should only make sure that the system has dried well before you mothball it.
It is also important for thorough cleaning that you can remove as many individual parts as quickly and safely as possible. This is the only way to really clean the hoses and filters and let them dry.
You usually don't need any extra cleaning agents.
** chlorine or salt water? There are differences here - so when buying, also pay attention to which water the desired pump is suitable for **
If the system is installed in the house, it is necessary to rinse thoroughly and then drain the water and remove it from the power supply. It is also important to ensure that all boilers and tanks are completely empty and dry as best as possible.
Accessories pool filter systems
Anyone who has opted for their pool filter system should also look at the accessories. Excessive follow-up costs can otherwise reduce the fun:
- Filters (sand, cartridge, fleece)
- Cleaning fluids
- Small sponges, brushes, others
should be common and affordable. After all, the cleaning process also includes various chemicals or salt, which must be added to the water.
What you should consider when buying pool filter systems
There are a few things to consider before you can decide on the right system for your pool:
- The performance of the pool filter system depends on the amount of water
- Where should the pump be? Above or below the water level?
- Sand, cartridge or precoat filter? All three options have different advantages and disadvantages, which are often reflected in the price
- Accessories: every now and then new accessories are needed, which should not be exorbitantly expensive
- A good pump can be programmed and controlled electronically; that also helps save energy
- Does the pump have to be stored over the winter? Do you have enough space?
- How well can the pump and the materials be cleaned and also
- Is the pool filter system suitable for chlorine and or for salt water?
If you are not sure what is best for you, get advice from a specialist. He can explain the advantages and disadvantages of special systems and their use down to the smallest detail.
Make yourself clever on the internet about the experiences of the users: These are usually very honest and will recognize all weak points of your product. A good manufacturer also answers users' questions personally. Here you can learn a lot more about your pool filter system.
Recommended reading: Buy solar shower | counselor
Conclusion - pool filter systems
A pool is great, but it also wants to be serviced and maintained. Even smaller pools that are placed in the garden in summer benefit from a good pool filter system - so the water is protected as best as possible. The circulation ensures that all the water in the pool is not only cleaned, but that the chlorine is also distributed well. Sensitive people in particular react quickly to bad water, which is sometimes swallowed. There are many options: above or below the water level, cartridge, sand or alluvial filter. Which system is suitable for you and your pool depends primarily on the volume of your pool. You can choose the rest..
Recommended sand filter system - Pool - Top 10 top seller list
The most popular sand filter system - pool products | Sand filter system - pool offers with discount for saving
- Powerful sand filter system for pools up to 19.000 l content
- Connections for all standard pools Ø 32 / 38 mm
- 7-way valve with lever and manometer
- Powerful pool vacuum works according to the Venturi principle - only suitable for INTEX pools
- A filter capacity of at least 6.056 - 13.248 l / h is required for optimal cleaning
- Swimming pool hose Ø 38 mm, length 650 cm, is connected to the inlet nozzle (pressure side)
- Origin: The filter glass is made exclusively from naturally pure white glass (no waste glass!)
- Scope of delivery: 1x 20 kg filter glass as an environmentally friendly alternative to filter sand - in the best quality from Poolomio - up to ...
- Excellent water quality: The filter glass used for filtering is 100% free of impurities, prevents ...
- 366x122 Intex "Frame" replacement pool
- Intex novelty season 2020 in Navy Blue
- In total, the basin 10.685 holds water (at 90% filling)
- 【Durable】 - Filter balls have a high dirt holding capacity and are therefore very durable, less ...
- 【MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS】 - Material 100% polyethylene, recyclable, Φ50-60mm diameter, filter balls can hold 25 kg ...
- 【Filter Balls】 - The alternative to filter sand and filter glass, due to the higher filter performance you also need ...
- Our filter balls are easy to use and offer a first-class alternative to classic ...
- The filter balls can be used in any common sand filter system. With little effort you can achieve an excellent ...
- Filter balls are lighter and more efficient than conventional filters and help save energy. You can just ...
- Filter pump with pre-filter and timer
- Connection 2 "external thread
- 6 way valve with solid adjustment lever
- Compact sand filter system TOP 400 for small and medium-sized pools up to max. 50m³ volume with filter bowl Ø400 mm
- Incl. 6-way top-mount valve and hose plus filter plate
- With self-priming pump Mida.Pombi 6 - output: 6 m³ / h against 8m water column
- More efficient: The filter balls are a good alternative to filter sand and glass filters. Best filter effect (3-5 microns); ...
- Practical: Compared to sand, the filter balls are much easier to add or change. For all existing ...
- High quality: Material: polyester fiber, weight: 700 g. The material is 100% recyclable and resistant to chemical ...
- Brand quality from BAYROL for crystal clear water
- The practical flocculant cartridge is placed in the skimmer and gives off slow and continuous flocculant
- Finest, non-filterable impurities in the pool water are made filterable
Didn't find the right sand filter system - pool product or been there? Then click here for even more products!
Share the sand filter system - pool contribution.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 24.11.2020/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate Links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible.