Pool heating | How to heat up your pool
- Pool heating | How to heat up your pool
- Pool heating - in comparison
- Pool heating - what is it?
- Possibilities pool heating
- Pool heating costs
- Pool heating heat tips
- What to consider when buying pool heating
- Advantages and disadvantages of pool heating
- Conclusion - pool heating
- Recommended pool heating - Top 10 top seller list
- Pool heating - buying advisor
My smart home - my pool - my staff. Practical when everything is ready, whenever you want. Housekeeping is expensive, so technology has taken over. If you want it more than comfy, you can buy a pool heater for your swimming pool. It can also be used to relax in winter. And that can also contribute to better health. Here you can find out what you need for a pool heater, how it works, what options you have, what you should pay attention to when buying a pool heater. - pool heating | How to heat up your pool-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
Pool heating - in comparison
|Solar heater to heat the water in your swimming pool by up to 5 ° C.||!!! Now in the summer final sale for a one-time special price !!!||Original OKU solar absorber with integrated collecting pipe Ø40mm by well2wellness||NEW! - High-quality, optimized 15-piece bypass set for pool solar heaters, pool heaters + heat pumps||Universal bypass set for swimming pool heat pumps, solar systems and pool heaters.||!!! TOP special price minus 20% discount !!! - High quality ON / OFF pool heat pump - extends your bathing season by months!|
|By using solar energy environmentally friendly and without operating costs.||High-quality solar heating for swimming pool heating up to 5 ° C - extend your bathing season!||With 2 connecting pieces Ø25mm||For professional connection and for connecting several pool heaters / solar heaters - higher efficiency!||For optimal control of the water supply.||Heating capacity up to max. 9,5 kW|
|199,00 €||219,00 €||115,00 €||64,95 €||109,00 €||1.568,00 € statt 1.960,00 €|
|25. October 2020 17: 11||25. October 2020 17: 11||25. October 2020 17: 11||25. October 2020 17: 11||25. October 2020 17: 11||25. October 2020 17: 11*Advertising|
Pool heating - what is it?
A pool heating The pool water not only heats via the normal heating system of the house, but also works completely independently. There are various possible solutions, which we will deal with in retrospect.
Almost all heaters work in such a way that the cold pool water in the heater is heated and then released again. Here, solar or electricity are leading. Swimming pools, whirlpools or paddling pools: you can find the right model for you for every swimming pool size. Fixed installation or flexible use.
Possibilities pool heating
Pool - high quality heat pumps work efficiently, quietly and energy saving. The performance of the pool heating must always be taken into account. The larger the pool, the more power the technology needs - at least if you don't want to wait a week to relax in the water.
Attention to the water: If you use salt water or your chloride content is more than 0,1 percent, the heat exchanger must be made of titanium.
Sitting in the warm pool at sub-zero temperatures? This works out. Some heat pumps work up to minus 7 degrees. Today's devices are amazingly effective, which will also affect the electricity bill. The heat pumps often work like a refrigerator - only upside down. A heat pump sucks in cold air, the energy it contains is extracted and the heat is drawn into the pump.
Heat pump size of the basin
The power (kW) the pump must have to be able to heat the pool by approximately 0,25 degrees per hour has been determined as follows:
- 9 kW = 30-40 m³
- 12 kW = 40 - 60 m³
- 16 kW = 50-80 m³
For your schedule, this means that you have to heat around 40 hours in a 40m³ pool if you want to have 10 degrees more temperature.
What is a COP factor? The COP factor describes performance efficiency. The higher the number, the more effectively the pump works and the lower the electricity bill.
Benefits of heat pumps
✔ Significantly cheaper than electricity heating
✔ Suitable for all pools
✔ Good models work very energy efficiently
Disadvantages heat pump
✘ Acquisition price higher
✘ The heat pump must be in the fresh air
Solar heating sounds good, it is. Even if it cannot be used as far into the year as a heat pump heater. The principle works like a solar shower or even like the solar cells on a roof: The solar energy is stored in heat and released into the water. It should be noted that at least 80% of the surface of the pool must be present in solar cells in order to be able to heat the pool well. If you have the ability to set up more cells, you can use them to spend more time in your pool than during the boom.
The principle: The radiation from the sun heats water that is in tubes in the system and this heated water is returned to the pool.
Advantages of solar heating
✔ You only have the cost of heating
✔ and, if necessary, repairs / maintenance
Disadvantages of solar heating
✘ You need space for the solar cells
✘ No sun, no warmth
The heat exchanger is perhaps the most convenient way to heat your pool. It is simply connected to the existing heating system in the house. That can also be the solar system!
There are two options: the tube heat exchanger and the plate heat exchanger.
The heat exchangers are equipped with a thermostat, here you can simply enter the desired temperature that the pool should reach.
Advantages of heat exchangers
✔ Can be connected to existing heating systems
✔ Very high efficiency
✔ Always suitable for salt water
Disadvantages of heat exchangers
✘ Not only the heating itself but also the installation has to be done.
Electric pool heating
The electric pool heater works similar to a kettle or more like a water heater. Electrically operated, the water is led through the heating and heated accordingly. Stainless steel or titanium are recommended as these metals have a long service life. Heating a pool only electrically can be quite expensive in the long run.
Tip: If you choose a solar heater, you can use the electric heater for cooler days. So it does not always have to be in operation.
Advantages of electric pool heating
✔ Very easy installation
✔ Low purchase costs
Disadvantages of heat exchangers
✘ Very expensive in continuous operation
Gas heating for the pool
Similar to a water heater, gas heating for the pool also works. Instead of electricity, gas is used to generate heat. In the long run, this can be cheaper than operating with electricity.
It is important here that a specialist has to take over the assembly.
Advantages of gas heating
✔ Cheaper than an electric heater
✔ Self-sufficient system
Disadvantages of gas heating
✘ The installation must be done by a professional
The most interesting way to heat your pool is with wood. This allows the pool to be heated up extremely economically in winter, for example. An oven brings the heat to a heating element and the collector ensures that the heat can enter the water. Wood is a renewable raw material and nature lovers in particular will be enthusiastic about this type of heating output. Maybe you already have a fireplace in the house? Then this solution may be particularly suitable for you, since you have the right fuel available.
The stove is usually outdoors - your chimney sweep can help you when it comes to cleaning the chimney, because that must be the case here.
The new models are ideal for quickly heating the water in the pool. The heating power also depends on the wood you use. Here, too, the wood must be dry enough.
Advantages of wood heating
✔ Wood is a renewable raw material
✔ The system works independently
Disadvantages of wood heating
✘ The fireplace must be outside and must be cleaned regularly
✘ And needs a fireproof place
- Solar balls : Some manufacturers have developed solar balls that are connected between the filter and the pool. They are not as bulky as solar panels and several of the spheres can also be joined together.
- hose : A black hose can also help make the pool a little warmer. It is particularly good if it is laid out in the form of a snail, for example on a garage roof. So it is not in the way and gets an extra portion of warmth.
- Dimensions : In addition to the location, the dimensions of the pool are also helpful to help warmth jump: the more surface, the more heat can collect. The deeper the pool, the colder it is.
Pool heating costs
The costs for pool heating vary widely and cannot be answered across the board. Depending on the choice of heating, use and size of the swimming pool, the purchase and follow-up costs are different.
The price of electricity fluctuates and so does the price of gas and wood.
Precise planning of the costs by a specialist can be helpful when making a decision.
Pool heating heat tips
So that you save as much as possible, here are a few recommendations:
- Cover : A lot of heat goes off during heating. A tarpaulin saves energy, it does not let the heat outside. There are also certain solar tarpaulins or heat tarpaulins that additionally help to warm up your pool faster with the help of the sun.
- Location : The location is also crucial. At best, the pool is free on the property and gets a full load of sun. This helps to keep the pool at a comfortable temperature even when not in use.
- Mix : Leaving only one way to heat the pool can be expensive in the long run. For example, solar and wood are beautiful together. The sun helps and if it should be extra warm, a wood heater can be switched on quickly.
- Sun tent : For some models and sizes of a swimming pool, it is possible to put a sun tent over the pool. It works much like a greenhouse. It is always very warm in it and this is also noticeable in the water.
What to consider when buying pool heating
To give you a certain overview, we have given you the best possible overview of what you should look for when buying a pool heater:
- Which form of energy are you most likely to face?
- Is the pool heater suitable for salt water / chlorine water?
- Is the pool in the sun or in the shade?
- Do you want to mix the shape of your energy source?
- How much money do you want to spend on the system?
- How much will the follow-up costs be?
- Can or do you have to include existing systems?
- Can you get advice from a specialist dealer before buying?
- Is there a version for the size of your pool?
Always pay attention to high-quality workmanship, the follow-up and maintenance costs and also that you get many relevant spare parts that are within your financial means.
On the net, many users have shared their experiences on certain pool heaters, so that you can also learn about the different models in addition to the dealer.
Advantages and disadvantages of pool heating
Last but not least, the question arises whether you need pool heating at all:
Advantages of pool heating
✔ Especially with larger pools or built-in pools, it can take a long time for the water to get warm without heating
✔ Once you have brought the pool to a comfortable temperature and protects the heat, you will need a lot less energy by the end of summer
✔ If you sell the pool once, you increase the resale value
✔ Many systems are already very environmentally friendly - solar, for example, uses the power of the sun efficiently
✔ If you have a large pool outside, you can also swim your healthy lanes or do water sports in autumn and early winter
Disadvantages of pool heating
✘ A good pool heater can be expensive to buy and
✘ it needs regular maintenance
✘ If the heater is outside, it must be winterized (according to the manufacturer) to protect it from frost damage
✘ Some heating systems require extra space or have to be installed in a complex manner
Conclusion - pool heating
Swim from May to the golden October - the temperatures are getting milder and you can see that positively - you can spend much longer a year swimming healthy in your own pool. A nice barbecue with friends, fun for the kids - who has ever had a pool, usually does not want to do without it.
In this case, pool heating means added value - while the small paddling pool can also manage without heating, the heating in a pool near the house is almost a part of it. Larger pools that are dismantled in winter can be used almost all year round.
Recommended pool heating - Top 10 top seller list
The most popular pool heating products Pool heating offers with discount to save
- High quality execution
- Higher heating capacity possible thanks to expandable modules
- Can be used for all types of installation pools
- 300 x 70 cm (L x W)
- High quality LDPE plastic
- For pools up to 12.000 l water
- High heating capacity
- UV and salt water resistant
- Integrated bypass valve
- Heating power 3, 9 kW
- Sound power dB (a) 37
- Water connection Ø 32/38 mm
- 2er Set Pool Solar Heating - Heat your pool energy-efficiently
- Up to 10 ° C water heating
- Several collectors can be combined
- integrated control with LCD display
- including titanium heat exchanger - suitable for salt water pools
- Heating and cooling function, heating power 8,3 kW, cooling power 5,8 kW
- SKU: 58423
- Size: 110 x 171 cm; An economical and environmentally friendly way to heat the pool water
- Compatible with all setup pools; The heating surface is 1,88 qm² (1,71 m length x 1,1 m width)
- ★ HIGH PERFORMANCE CAPACITY: With a power of 3000 W and 220 V, our immersion heater, depending on the volume and original water temperature, can ...
- ★ FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: This immersion heater has a thermostat for temperature regulation and overheating protection for in and ...
- ★ DURABLE DEVICE: Made from high quality rust-free material that is rustproof (this word is double, so it wouldbe better to delete it), robust and ...
- Our high-quality pool heating heats your pool faster and for longer without additional energy costs.
- The individual collectors can be combined and can be installed to save space.
- Dimensions per mat: 70 x 600 cm (WxL)
Didn't find or found the right pool heating product? Then click here for even more products!
Share the pool heating contribution.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 25.10.2020/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate Links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible.