I have been looking for a radiant heater for outdoor use for a long time. My reason was that I wanted to sit in the garden in the evening and it is still warm thanks to the gas heater. I looked at the Enders patio heater because it has all the properties that were important to me and the price was also relatively appropriate.
The radiant heater from Enders will by gas operated and has a stepless power regulation between 3,5 - 8 KW. The company makes great promises economical consumption with maximum effectiveness. Operation should also be quick and easy. In addition, the Enders gas heater has a number of functions that should be helpful in daily use.
I tested the radiant heater for 119,90 euros and now report on my experiences as well as the strengths and weaknesses of the device.
Gas heater | Compared to the patio heater
First impression | scope of delivery
The first step is that the gas heater needs to be set up. The structure basically consists of 3 steps. You have the plastic base, the rods and the heated lid, which actually have to be assembled quickly and easily using the assembly material supplied. The structure in my case is for the patio heater Took about 30 minutes and can always be done with one person.
In addition to the parts mentioned, the scope of delivery only consists of the operating instructions, which I found helpful at first. This is easy to understand and explains all the important functions.
So my first impression was very professional. The patio heater has one firm footingwhich was very important to me. The gas heater also has integrated roles, whereby the mushroom can simply be pushed to the desired place.
The housing itself consists of alloyed stainless steel and should in this way ensure long-lasting quality and at the same time protect against scratches.
Pictures | Ender's patio heater
Operation of the heater | advantages
I find the operation of the radiant heater to be very simple and self-explanatory. The steps are even printed on the case so that you don't have to look into the instructions.
First of all, the operation in short:
Enders patio heater is operated by gas. For this purpose, a gas bottle with a Maximum volume of 11 kg stowed away and used. The connection is made simply to the intended facility. Then the gas bottle is opened and the heater is put into operation with the help of the burn button.
The intensity of the heat can be based on the infinitely variable Device can be changed at any time without anything having to be done on the bottle or the housing.
But what are the advantages of the Enders patio heater?
This patio heater has the so-called ECO PLUS burner technology (EEP). This ensures economical consumption with optimized heat radiation. Its 8 kW generate the same heat radiation as a conventional 12 kW patio heater.
With that he consumes 30 percent less gas and emitted 30 percent less CO2.
I find this to be very important, as you often sit in the garden on warmer days and a gas cylinder should last a long time.
The reduced gas consumption enables a gas cylinder with a volume of 11 kg Heating up to 50 hours. This aspect not only protects the environment through less CO2, but of course also reduces operating costs at the same time.
The patio heater has one Size of 218 cm and a diameter of 76 cm. However, the diameter of 76cm is measured on the heated lid, the radiator loses diameter all the way down and therefore does not take up much space. It can therefore also be placed next to a table or lounge, for example, without disturbing the space.
What I would like to mention as very important is that the spotlight with a integrated overturn protection Is provided. Thus, he has a firm and stable stand, so that he is protected against bumps and wind at the same time.
First use | Assessment of the heat development
After I found a permanent place, I first had to use the Install gas bottle and connect. To do this, simply push the stainless steel housing up a little and place the gas bottle in the device provided. The connection is easy because everything is already pre-assembled. Then the gas bottle is opened fully. Now the housing can be lowered again.
The next step is to get the Switch on the heater. To do this, the intensity is first set to the lowest level on the controller. As a result, the button for flaming is pressed. In this way an ignition will take place in the device and ignite gas. The heater will now start to warm. This state is kept for about 20 seconds, after which the intensity can be increased as desired.
The stainless steel case gets warm, but not hot. Combustion can therefore be ruled out during normal operation.
1) Install gas bottle
2) Select the lowest intensity
3) Start the burning process with the button
4) wait 20 seconds
5) Change the intensity at will
In my test, everything worked fine right away. Once you get the hang of it, this process quickly becomes routine. At no point did I feel unsafe about that Gas heater works safely, also when it comes to handling gas.
Accessories - radiant heater with gas
The manufacturer Enders offers a suitable accessory guard at. The pulling over takes shape but not that easybecause it is very tight and does not offer much air. I had to pull hard at one point or another, especially when it came to the lid.
The hood can then be closed with a zipper.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Rapid construction
- Easy handling
- Firm footing - safe handling of the gas cylinder
- Good price segment
- Good heat development
- low gas consumption
- Adjustable intensity
- Protective cover difficult to use
Conclusion: Ender's gas heater
In my test I used the Enders radiant heater good experiences made. The structure is simple, the handling is pleasantly simple. especially the user-friendly operation I see it as a big plus.
So if you often sit in the garden or on the terrace and long for some warmth, you can do everything right with this radiant heater for 119,90 euros. The device has turned in
My test proved to be a robust and reliable device, which also has various safety standards and even protects the environment with its low CO2 emissions.
Recommended reading: Pool heating guide right here!
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling gas patio heater products 2022 on honest tests
- SMART: With the blumfeldt Lavastone patio heater, you can always have a cozy climate and feel-good temperatures on the ...
- UNCOMPLICATED: The blumfeldt Lavastone outdoor heater is suitable for use with 11 kg propane or butane-filled liquid gas cylinders that ...
- 🔥 WARMTH ON DEMAND - Your comfort temperature when and where you want! With the ACTIVA heating pyramid Cheops II you have even on cold days...
- 🔥 POWERFUL AND EASY TO USE - The Activa Cheops II patio heater can be filled with a 5 kg to 11 kg propane or butane ...
- equipped with a stainless steel turbo burner and a modern multi-park ignition
- 4 - 14 kW continuous power regulation
- [CLEAN COMBUSTION]- Faro emits no odor and smoke. It is designed to absorb sterilizing fire and shortwave infrared radiation...
- [FULLY PORTABLE]- The casters help move the fireplace from one place to another and rearrange the fire on your patio....
- COZY ATMOSPHERE: Our practical patio heater ensures pleasant warmth and a cozy atmosphere on the terrace, balcony or in the garden ...
- HEATING PILE WITH GAS: The gas bottle is stowed away under the housing and can be opened and closed at any time thanks to the recessed grip ...
- POWERFUL: The KESSER gas radiant heater With gas hose and pressure reducer, including protective cover Gas heater patio heater with a ...
- PRACTICAL AND SAFE: With the tilt angle switch-off automatic (tilt protection), the radiant heater is automatically switched off if it tips over....
- new, modern design thanks to the material mix of anodized aluminum and coated steel
- 2 independently operating gas heater burners made of alloyed stainless steel for long-lasting quality
- Warms targeted and without wastage exactly on seat height
- spacious and highly efficient emission of infrared heat rays through the ENDUR reflection system
- Ender's ECO PLUS burner technology (EEP) for economical consumption with optimized heat radiation
- Stainless steel gas fired burner for long lasting quality
- WARM COZYNESS: The gas heater offers a pleasant heat output and, thanks to the beautiful fire column inside, ensures ...
- CONTINUOUS REGULATION: The heat output can be continuously regulated and thus individually adapted to every need. The...
- Test: B / W laser printer from HP | HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w
- Test: Hozelock wall hose box with roll-up system |
- Advent calendar with spices
- TEST: Siemens vacuum cleaner Q5.0 - model VSQ5X1230 - powerful & quiet
- Test: Songmics X Bike - fitness bike | Exercise bike
- Tested: Green Tea Lavender | Eau de Toilette Spray | Elizabeth Arden
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 21.06.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs