Makita DF330DWE Cordless Drill: For work at home, I was looking for a good alternative to the manual screwdriver. My goal was Save time and effort. After I screwed a cabinet together by hand, I now had to have a sensible battery-powered alternative. I chose that Makita DF330DWE Cordless Drill decided because it has a strong battery and numerous setting options. In addition to screwing, drilling is also possible.
But does the tool keep what it promises for 148,40 EURO?
I have tested the Makita DF330DWE cordless drill and now tell you the strengths and weaknesses, as well as helpful tips in daily use.
Cordless screwdrivers in comparison
Makita DF330DWE Cordless Drill
As soon as you take the screwdriver in your hand, you notice the stately weight of around 1 kg. This speaks for one good quality and leaves a great screw and Expect drilling result.
The screwdriver lies comfortably in the hand and is pleasant to use. The Makita DF330DWE cordless drill basically has a 2-speed gearbox, with the screw, for example can be screwed in or out. The rotational strength can also be used here to be selected. This can be selected from gentle, simple turning to torque or drilling settings. Overall are 18 levels can be selected.
Makita has a screwdriver in its DF330DWE screwdriver in order not to over-tighten or overtighten screws Blocking limit processed. As soon as a screw has been tightened accordingly, the screwdriver blocks or does not tighten the screw any further in order to avoid over-tightening and destroying the screw and the dowel.
With the cordless screwdriver you can different essays (Cross, slot, Allen, toarx) be used. A set is already included in the case.
All in all, the whole thing makes one pprofessional and positive impression!
The first use - to make work easier?
First, I charged the battery, which is super fast thanks to the Li-ion. My The battery was fully charged in about 20 minutes and ready to use.
My first project in this case was a large dining room table. For tightening the screws, I initially selected a medium torque in order to get used to the screwdriver. Thanks to the powerful battery, the screws are in Tightened in seconds until the blocking limit sets in. As a test, I turned it again by hand, but the screw was already ideally tight.
Thanks to the 2-speed gearbox, screws can easily be replaced at any time be unscrewed, I think that's particularly good.
A another big plus is in my eyes that one is the Ddeer strength of the Adjust the Makita DF330DWE cordless drill to the size of the screws can. For example, small screws require less torque than large ones. Thus, each screw can be individually are screwed tight and then sits ideally and firmly.
In my test, however, I noticed that the Battery doesn't last too long. After about 20 screws the performance decreased and I had to do my project for 20 minutes interrupt. In this I can recommend that you get one second battery bought in order to be able to continue -> the batteries are used alternately.
After the table was up, I wanted another one Mounted ceiling light and I used the Makita drill / driver as a replacement for the drill. For this I have selected the strongest setting, the so-called drill level. With this attitude holes can be created in a simple way in normal concrete works and also in wood. It can various drill attachments be used. In my case, I could Mount the luminaire. However, with solid, robust concrete, the drill will fail here too and a classic drill must be used.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Great handling
- Flexible area of application
- Fast work possible
- Screwing and drilling
- Suitable for all types of work
- Complete set with bits and charger in a case
- Low battery capacity
Summary: Makita DF330DWE cordless drill
For me he has Makita DF330DWE cordless drill absolutely great cut off. I now use it for every project. With a second battery I save a lot of time and effort.
Tip: Always charge the second battery while screwing.
I think the price of almost 150 euros is high, but it is absolutely justified for the utility area. This device makes my work much easier, also due to the fact that different bits are used.
The device can also be used for simple drilling, which is the positive Finally rounds off the impression.
Recommended reading: Battery Air Pump here
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling Makita cordless screwdriver products 2022 on honest tests
- Powerful engine for high working speed and high torque
- 2-speed full metal planetary gear
- 20-fold torque adjustment plus drilling step
- With engine brake
- Robust gearbox made of die-cast aluminum
- Compact Cordless Drill with only 172 mm housing length
- Brushless motor for more endurance, longer life and more compact design
- With bright double LED with pre- and afterglow function
- Particularly handy due to its compact, short design
- High operating efficiency with high torque
- Twin Led work light with pre-glow and afterglow function
- Energy source: battery
- Single sleeve keyless chuck for easy installation and removal
- Compact and lightweight design for easy handling
- High comfort grip - non-slip even in wet conditions
- The cordless drill driver DDF 484 from Makita convinces with its brushless (brushless) motor The brushless motor technology ensures a...
- Voltage: 18.0
- Package dimensions: 15.2 L x 31.0 H x 22.2 W (cm)
- Ergonomic handle design
- With luminous LED
- Highly efficient and compact machine for professional use
- Very handy cordless drill / driver with 2 gearbox
- Very compact and easy for drilling and screwing in confined spaces
- 18-fold torque adjustment plus drilling step
- With luminous LED
- Deep discharge protection. The device switches off automatically when the battery is almost empty.
- Robust gearbox made of die-cast aluminum
- with 1 battery 18 volts 3,0 Ah
- + DC18RC charger
- in Makpac
- TEST: Oral-B Genius 8000N - Electric Toothbrush
- Peanut butter from Argentina | without palm oil | no added sugar
- Test: Silvercrest Monsieur Cuisine food processor | SKMC 1200 E5
- Fully automatic coffee machine | Buy Siemens EQ.6 S700 Plus extra class or EQ.9?
- Test: Braun ThermoScan 7 | Ear thermometer with infrared
- Pore cleaner - remove blackheads from the face
- Laser Cutter - Laser Cutter - Engraving - Top 10 Comparison
- Punching bag standing - standing punching bag top 10 comparison
- What are kitchen chores | Kitchen helpers
- Greenhouse: Possibilities and tips for greenhouses in the garden
- Back Support Belt Top 10 Comparison
- Ant species - distribution - occurrence
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 13.05.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs