Guide: Professional dental care for the home
Dental care at home: has the good old toothbrush obsolete? It does have some advantages. It doesn't need electricity, it's small and light, and it's not expensive either. On the other hand are the electrical relatives. They are expensive to buy, need electricity and are supposed to be much more effective. But what are the options?
A dental care guide is needed. One in which all the options are listed. We did that. This is about tooth cleaning, the different toothbrushes, mouth showers, tooth whiteners. It's about the pros and cons of electric toothbrushes and let's see what the studies say. - Dental care for at home
Dental care at home - in comparison
Video: dental care at home
Those who eat basic and healthy foods have fewer problems with their teeth. Smoking, alcohol, genetics and other diseases can show on the teeth. Dark spots, malnutrition, plaque, tooth decay, tartar, periodontal disease. Not only outside are our teeth attacked.
The term "electric toothbrush" runs three different brushes, which are all electrically, but they are divided into rotary toothbrushes, sonic toothbrushes and ultrasonic toothbrushes.
A rotary toothbrush you can already buy very cheap. These models are electrically powered by battery and have a rotating brush head. On average, the 8.800 are rotations per minute. The brushes have different sizes and strengths. Depending on the manufacturer, the bristles are arranged in certain patterns. Long and short, so you can get between the tooth spaces. In addition to the rotation is also called a pulsation, which is on average at 40.000 per minute.
What is a pulsation?
Pulsation is a recurring (rhythmic) movement. Like your pulse. The toothbrush pulsates so that leads to a circulation of the gums and the teeth are each time in a different place stronger and also weaker cleaned.
A rotary toothbrush does your cleaning work for you. You can buy different attachments for them, as well as different brushes. Good devices also have various cleaning programs and let you know when you've scrubbed long enough. This is very practical because in fact, you often brush your teeth far too short.
The battery only has to be charged every few days, which is also very convenient. A short break is thus feasible, without you also have to carry the charger with you.
The sonic toothbrush goes one step further. It does not cleanse, as its name implies, with sound, but actually uses a high frequency of movement. This is created with a sound generator that works either magnetically or with a piezo element. One senses it: the feeling in the mouth, when everything vibrates through energy - getting used to. But that also has advantages:
- hardly any pressure necessary
- very gentle on gums and exposed necks
If you want to know more, read our Guide Soundproof toothbrush
With the ultrasonic toothbrush we come within the range of the actual sound, which at
kHz begins. Now you do not need to clean anymore, just stick to it. To every single tooth. The sound does the rest on a high frequency.
For your ultrasonic toothbrush you also need a special toothpaste. The sound causes it to be beaten into small bubbles, which in turn detach the deposits on your tooth.
This can be an excellent addition, especially for people who suffer from tartar often and a lot. The fine bubbles with the sound go almost everywhere. Another advantage: where other electric toothbrushes give up, the ultrasonic brush continues. It can remove stubborn tartar well.
These toothbrushes also have timers that tell you when you're done. With an ultrasonic toothbrush, however, you should be a little methodical and focused so that you don't miss a tooth. Thoughtful scrubbing is history. You will get used to it quickly, but the first few days will be a bit strange.
Apps and gadgets - dental care for the home
What do the new brushes bring with them? You can choose:
A irrigator is neither a toothbrush nor a replacement. Means: You still have to brush your teeth. An oral irrigator is only an addition. What is she doing? Remove plaque, the precursor of tartar. It does that pretty well, because it can get into hard-to-reach places. Another advantage: with floss can you hurt your gums. This happens to you with a shower for the mouth far less or not at all.
Especially useful is a mouthwash if you:
- have a crown
- or an implant
- very close together teeth
- or bridges
- or have a brace
It looks different if you have an inflammation in your mouth. Then you shouldn't use it. Also not with gum pockets. In fact, an oral irrigator makes sense for you if you have a corresponding need for cleaning in hard-to-reach places in the mouth. The oral irrigators are available with and without a large station, some devices are handy and wireless.
|1||High-quality teeth whitening kit from UniqueSmile - All in One...*||4.250 Reviews||€39,90||to the offer ➤|
|2||DrDent Premium Teeth Whitening Strips - 20 Whitening Sessions -...*||91 Reviews||€29,99 €19,98||to the offer ➤|
What to do if you want to whiten your teeth? Which products are suitable? It is best to forego all coloring things, of course. Bad tobacco, bad coffee and tea.
You can also use an extra whitening toothpaste. But: they quickly scrub the tooth enamel. The culprit is a wanted emery effect. Do not bleach too often!
Hydrogen peroxide-based products are widely available. This fades out. You can do it as Whitening strips or get a pen. But even here, caution is needed, you can quickly damage your gums with it.
Is there also home remedies? Clear. Oil pulling with coconut oil not only makes you lighter, but also clean and kills bad bacteria.
Baking powder on the toothbrush and cleaned up, knew our grandparents.
activated carbon cleans and polishes discolored teeth as well.
There are also kits to buy, including a device that works with vibration. A gel is placed in a tooth splint, which you then clamp onto the teeth and hold the device, which works with LED technology, in front of it.
|1||Tooth cleaning set tartar remover ultrasonic...*||264 Reviews||€39,99||to the offer ➤|
|2||Dental care set Dental 4 premium teeth cleaning ... *||3.438 Reviews||€9,99||to the offer ➤|
Tartar is mineralized plaque. And this is caused by mucilage and food residues. On this basis, caries pathogens multiply. Once tartar has formed, it must go. Otherwise, periodontitis threatens.
If the tartar is already well advanced, often only the way to the dentist helps. He often works with ultrasound. This high frequency generates waves and heat that cause the tartar to flake off.
In a small way, this works also at home. Handy devices can help to remove smaller tartar. In addition, there are often different polishing heads in the set, which you get unsightly stains, such as tobacco or coffee, wegpoliert.
The scaler vibrate with at least 30.000 revolutions per minute and some high-quality models also work with ultrasound. Like a dentist. They are charged either with a battery or have a rechargeable battery that you can simply plug in. LED lamps ensure that you can see something in your mouth. Of course, they are also waterproof.
But remember, you may also do some damage to your tooth. If you are not sure, go to a dentist.
Oral Care Center
Do not mind 500 devices? Then some companies have the right thing for you. They have thought along and whole Cleaning Center designed for your mouth. There you can buy once and have an electric toothbrush and also an oral irrigator in a device.
Other dental instruments
Is anything missing? Yes. Your tongue and then the classic: the floss.
In India, cleaning to the tongue is part of everyday ritual. In vain, the Indians do not do that, because around 70% of the bacteria and viruses in the mouth live on the tongue. So you should not forget them.
There are tongue scrapers and tongue cleaners that, when used properly, can help against tooth decay and periodontal disease.
You can choose from:
Some toothbrushes also have a small knobbed brush on the back. If you are not sure if you need it: you can take a teaspoon as a sample and carefully scrape off your tongue with the edge. This will also dissolve the surface and, by the way, release your taste buds again.
|1||Oral-B Essential dental floss mint, 50 m*||1.899 Reviews||€4,76 €3,69||to the offer ➤|
|2||Oral B Pro-Expert dental floss, 6-pack *||2.371 Reviews||€17,31||to the offer ➤|
Dental floss is great for thoroughly cleaning the interstices down to the gums. Also be careful, otherwise bacteria could get into the bloodstream through the injured meat. This may make you ill.
You can buy dental floss in a classic way on a roll or you can take interdental brushes, it will be easier.
How often? At least once a day.
…Further Find dental instruments
What you should consider when buying professional - dental care for the home
No matter which product you choose, we would like to give you a few more decision-making pointers.
★ How much money is your dental health worth?
★ Which product do you most benefit from?
★ Are you able to handle the product or do you dare to learn how to handle it?
★ How much technology should your product bring?
★ Do not you need something because you regularly go to the dental check-up and, for example, have your teeth undergo professional teeth cleaning from the start?
★ How Expensive are Replacement Brushes, Creams and Co.?
★ What do the customer opinions say?
★ What is the battery power?
★ How do you charge the brush while traveling?
★ Are other devices such as irrigator, for example, also travel suitable?
What you should also have in mind is the accessories. The brush heads may vary in price depending on the manufacturer and you should replace them after 3 months at the latest.
Special creams for an ultrasonic toothbrush are also expensive and you have far less headroom - maybe your favorite taste is simply not there?
Maybe you would like to connect your toothbrush to your phone or travel a lot?
Advantages and disadvantages
Generally one can say that by a good care 20% tooth loss can be avoided. This can not be everything, pregnant women know. Not for nothing it is said that a child costs a braid or a tooth.
✔ With the right dental care you save a lot of follow-up costs - and lengthy medical appointments
✔ A good toothbrush is an investment, not an expense
✔ You can buy accessories anywhere
✔ Charge your batteries conveniently with a USB port on the go
✔ You can save your dentist a lot of time with the right systems - and you have to pay less
✘ Not only the dental care but also your way of life is important
✘ You need more space in the bathroom and when traveling - you need a power source
✘ Depending on the model, the investment may be higher
How to support your teeth from within
- Nourish yourself basic. Your body's acidity can not work properly, causing problems only from A to B. It may also remove the valuable calcium from your teeth, which then weakens your teeth
- Give up on pleasure poisons
- Exercise provides more oxygen in the blood - this also provides your teeth with better care
- Comfrey can help your teeth and bones stay strong and stable (never use in pregnancy!)
- If you do not want to check your teeth at regular intervals, your dentist can also explain you do's and don'ts about dental care
Conclusion - dental care at home
Even if you do not have a hundred percent guarantee that tooth decay and Co. will remain stolen forever, with an electric toothbrush you can do a lot. It would also be a thorough brushing with a conventional brush. For that you need a lot of time and have to work very thoroughly. That speaks for the electric supporter.
The irrigator is not a wand, but can support you very well.
If you pay attention to your tongue at the same time, you are already much further than many others and hopefully in 30 years can count on a bright smile.
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling dental care center products 2022 on Honest Tests
- Oral-B Oral Care Center - The perfect combination of the cleaning technology of the PRO 2000 toothbrush and the benefits of the OxyJet oral irrigator
- Micro-bubble technology attacks bacteria and gently cleans the gum line
- With adjustable water pressure and different nozzle functions for your individual needs
- Oral-B Oral Care Center - The ideal combination of the cleaning technology of the SMART 5000 toothbrush and the advantages of the OxyJet...
- Micro-bubble technology attacks bacteria and gently cleans the gum line
- With adjustable water pressure and different nozzle functions for your individual needs
- Oral-B Oral Care Center - The ideal combination of the cleaning technology of the Genius X toothbrush and the advantages of the Aqua Care 6...
- The Oral-B Genius X with artificial intelligence uses motion sensors to recognize your brushing technique and provides real-time feedback for the best...
- 6 cleaning modes: daily cleaning, pro-clean, gum protection, sensitive, whitening and tongue cleaning
- Waterjet technology - single jet for targeted cleaning between the teeth
- Multiple jet for a gentle massage on the gum line
- The water pressure can be regulated according to your needs
- GET THE FRESH FEELING FROM THE DENTIST - Start and end your day with squeaky teeth by using an electric...
- FLASH A HOLLYWOOD SMILE - Everything you need to keep your teeth bright, including six deep-cleaning heads plus...
- KEEP YOUR PEARL WHITE LIGHT - Use the power of ultrasonic technology and 40.000 revolutions per minute to create a sparkling ...
- Curatola DDS, Gerald P. (Author)
- Oral-B cleaning system - the brand of toothbrushes recommended by dentists in the world
- Enriched the water with purified air pumps to support gum health.
- Removes up to 100% more plaque: The rounded brush head cleans better than a manual toothbrush for healthier gums in 30 days
- Waterproof floor
- wrist strap
- Tested by Stiftung Warentest with GOOD (2,2) (Issue 12/2021)
- The best cleaning from Oral-B thanks to revolutionary magnet technology for an extra quiet and gentle cleaning experience - 100% healthier...
- Optimal cleaning of all 16 tooth surfaces thanks to the 3D tooth surface analysis with artificial intelligence
- Quad Stream Technology: The Philips Sonicare Power Flosser 3000 has a unique X-shaped Quad Stream tip that ...
- Pulse wave technology: Gentle water pulses guide you from tooth to tooth in Deep Clean mode, making it easier to clean your teeth and ...
- A cleaning that suits your smile: Two different cleaning modes: the clean cleaning program with continuous water flow and the ...
- Wildlife camera Apeman H60 in the test | Camera trap for animals
- White tea | Silver Needle from Bouna Classic
- Bluefin vibration plate: lose weight at home
- Drinking tube for PET bottles - water at hand at all times
- Portable air purifier with rechargeable battery + washable air filter | Against dust and pollen for clean indoor air
- Test winner mounting gloves
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2022. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a dental care center test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a dental care center If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
Buy dental care center - This is how you find the best dental care center product for you!
What exactly do I expect from the "dental care center" product I'm looking for?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. Nevertheless, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the product zahnpflege center, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare your found dental care center products. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers and brands are available for "dental care center"?
If you are looking for a "zahnpflege center" product and want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed down your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & condition do I need and which do not?
Find & choose the best dental care center product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about zahnpflege center products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests for dental care center?
You now have a few zahnpflege center products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong dental care center product for themselves or who did not get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the zahnpflege center product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the zahnpflege center product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will bring you more knowledge about quality, durability, care, handling and use for your upcoming dental care center purchase.
Where can I find ratings, recommendations, reviews, tests, reviews, solutions and tips from other buyers?
⭐ Ask for experiences and tips in your personal area on the subject of dental care centers or products.
⭐ The Honest Tests top 10 list takes you to the best and most popular dental care products with links to Ratings & Reviews, where you will find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a dental care center test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with dental care center test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here dental care center test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example dental care center test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest dental care center test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing dental care center test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here dental care center test check.
Where can I find dental care centers to buy? 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular dealers for dental care center products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for dental care centers are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying a dental care center?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could provide your zahnpflege center product with a price alert. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your zahnpflege center product. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are satisfied with the dental care center product.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
honest-tests.de can you do good Order dental care center products online at good prices – buy dental care center online. Simply order dental care center online, find dental care center products and Buy dental care center products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, regardless of whether you want to buy offline or want to order zahnpflege center products on the Internet. buy dental care center: Order good products like zahnpflege center online - at a good price! Search for a dental care center – find a dental care center – order a dental care center online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as dental care center at good prices on the Internet and to order dental care center products directly to your home.
If you want to order dental care center online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and to order we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon. Buying dental care center products is so easy! - Super easy to order dental care center products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
Sources: Home Dental Care
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 4.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs