Kitchen tools: mango peeler
Mangoes are not only very healthy, they are also delicious. Not even the Indian kitchen can do without the juicy golden yellow fruits. The preparation, however, can end in a nerve-wracking mud-fruit war. To prevent this from happening, we have written a mango peeling guide. Here you can read what you should pay attention to when peeling mango and how you can tell that the sweet treat is already ripe.
- Kitchen tools: mango peeler
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics here!
Kitchen tools: Mango peelers - in comparison
Peel the mango
The mango is rarely peeled. Under the peel of the mango is the rather slick pulp. If you still want to peel the mango, this is an easy one peeler on. If the mango is bare, you can simply cut the flesh in strips to the core.
Tip: Depending on how ripe the fruit is, there are various options. If the mango is still firm, you can peel it well by hand. The more mature and juicier it becomes, the more difficult it is to peel. Instead, scoop them out and process them if necessary.
Mango peeler possibilities
You have different options to peel your mango. Which one you get along best with is also up to you. From the opinions of Internet users and the reviews given, you can see whether the device is suitable for you. The problem with mango is always the core, which is more difficult to separate from its pulp.
A distinction is made here between one Mango peeler , One Mango stoner and a Mango cutter , With the mango cutter, the mango is cut in half in one go and also separated from the core. With a mango stoner, only the kernel is cut from the fruit.
Tip: If you have the opportunity, use organic fruit. Pesticides settle on the skin of the fruit, which you automatically have on your fingers when peeling. The toxins can easily get to the pulp and into your body.
The mango cutter is a nice, clean affair. Similar to one Applecutting the fruit is simply printed by the cutter. Since not every mango is the same, you have to make sure that you get the core right. You can simply cut a piece off the bottom of the mango. In this way, the location of the core can be precisely localized.
The halves can now simply be spooned out or you can use a small kitchen knife to carve squares into the pulp. Then turn half of the mango inside out and cut the cubes on top.
The mango corer works similarly to the mango cutter. Here, however, only the core is cut out of the fruit, the fruit is not divided into two halves.
As with the mango cutter, you still have to cut the mango to get to the juicy meat.
Another possibility is to turn a kind of holder in the mango core. This will give you a mango on a spit. You can now carefully use a suitable one kitchenknife or peel with your peeler. The pulp is now free.
Tip: A fruit cutting set allows you to have four cutters in one gadget. This saves space and you can use it in many ways.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics here!
When are mangoes ripe?
You are in the supermarket and do not know if your mango is already ripe? Press gently on the fruit: does the peel give way a little? Then it is ripe. If it smells good now, you can buy it ready to eat. Fruits that are still hard also ripen at home in the fruit bowl to. If you want to ripen your mango, do not put it in the fridge or next to other fruit.
Tip: You can also preserve mangoes in a dehydrator. The dry fruit can then be stored wonderfully and is a delicious and healthy alternative to chips and Co., especially in winter!
Mango peelers advantages and disadvantages
Of course you can also stick to your little kitchen knife. The only question is: do you want that?
Mango peeler benefits
✔ You save yourself a lot of work with a sovereign mango peeler
✔ Your kitchen is less drained and you lose less juice and pulp
✔ Most mango peelers are dishwasher safe
✔ There are already great mango peelers that you can also use to cut apple
Mango peelers cons
✘ Almost all peelers have plastic
✘ You still have to spoon out your mango by hand or cut the pulp from the skin
Conclusion - mango peeler
If you like to eat mango often, but you always get upset, a mango peeler is a great tool in your kitchen. The peelers are not expensive, you can clean them well and they don't take up much space. In the long run, you save a lot of mango juice because you no longer crush the fruit - when you try to peel it properly. And the nasty mango core is already gone. Finest juicy flesh without major disasters - if that's not worth buying?
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling mango peeler products 2022 on Honest Tests
- The practical mango cutter cores, cuts and peel the mango in seconds
- The micro-serrated stainless steel blade cuts through the mango with ease, leaving only the core behind.
- The shape of the blade is perfect for cores of different sizes.
- The mango holder is also used for peeling due to its unique design.
- VERSATILE MANGO SLICER: This unique 2-in-1 design holder removes pits, slices and peels mangoes
- DURABLE MANGO PEELER: The micro-serrated stainless steel blades cut through mangoes with ease
- Fresh Mango Pit Remover: The blade shape is perfect for removing mango pits of various sizes
- Fruit Slicer and Slicer: The mango holder secures the fruit and prevents it from rolling off the counter
- FOR economical peeling of fruits and vegetables with smooth or thin skins such as tomatoes, peppers, kiwi. With movable blade. For legal and...
- DETAILS: solid quality and made entirely of stainless steel. Medium peel thickness. The needle-sharp teeth of the peeler blade peel extremely...
- MATERIAL: 18/10 stainless steel, DIN 1.4301; Stainless steel DIN 1.4028, hardened
- DIMENSIONS: 12,5 x 6,0 x 1,0 cm
- Razor-sharp, double-sided serrated stainless steel blade for effortless peeling of smooth skins
- Ideal for mangoes, kiwis, carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes, parsnips, asparagus and apples
- Suitable for right-handers and left-handers
- With ergonomic soft-touch handle for maximum comfort
- 🥭 𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗡𝗚 - With this mango divider, you can core fresh mangoes easily and...
- ✨ 𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗧 - With the stoner you can do the actually slippery matter quickly and ...
- 👌 𝗙Ü𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗛Ö𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘 - The mango cutter cuts with ease - For great ...
- 🔪 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗥 - A slight downward pressure and the sharp special knife separates the core...
- Razor-sharp, double-sided stainless steel blade for effortless peeling
- Ideal for carrots, cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes, parsnips, asparagus, mangoes and apples
- Suitable for right-handers and left-handers
- With ergonomic soft-touch handle for maximum comfort
- Mango cutter for quick and easy pitting and cutting of mangoes up to ø 9 cm into two equal parts, for use in...
- Effortless, time-saving and clean cutting of mangoes and simultaneous cutting out of the core (core width up to 6,5 cm), especially...
- Good handling thanks to large, round plastic handles with non-slip rubber coating, space-saving storage
- Durable, careful, solid workmanship, easy cleaning, dishwasher safe
- SLICER WITH HOLDER: The perfect tool for exotic fruits. Indispensable for every kitchen or bar. The two-piece mango slicer...
- EASY HANDLING: The fruit is placed in the holder. The cutter is positioned on top of the fruit with both hands and after...
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Cutter and fruit holder are made of high quality yellow plastic. The blade itself made of stainless steel. An easy...
- DATA: Plastic, 18/8 stainless steel, 17 x 5 x 14 cm, 81, 6 g
- 4-in-1 multi-fruit slicer: apple corer + tomato slicer + mango slicer + solid bottom, perfect combination;
- Suitable for many different round fruits: such as apple, orange, pear, peach, mango, tomato, dragon fruit, kiwifruit, etc.
- Sharper Edge: These stainless steel fruit slicers allow you to cut various fruits without any effort. Saw or smooth blade...
- A stable base holder: This useful base holder can fix fruits stably and avoid them slipping away under pressure, enjoy...
- Mobile office: Ecoflow Delta Max 2000 power station + Ecoflow 400W solar panel foldable
- Electric Japanese Teppanyaki griddle for roasting and grilling
- Test: Koenig ice cube machine KB20 | Ice cubes at the push of a button
- Tested: Green Tea Lavender | Eau de Toilette Spray | Elizabeth Arden
- Tested: cocktail shaker set by Godmorn
- Review: Bose Sound Touch 10 | wireless music system
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2022. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a mango peeler test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a Mango peeler If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
Buy a mango peeler - this is how you find the best mango peeler product for you!
What exactly do I expect from the "mango peeler" product I'm looking for?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. However, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the mango peeler product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare the mango peeler products you found. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers and brands are available for "mango peeler"?
If you are looking for a "mango peeler" product and you want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & condition do I need and which do not?
Find & choose the best mango peeler product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about mango peeler products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Buyer Ratings, Recommendations, Reviews & Tests for Mango Peeler?
You now have a few mango peeler products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong mango peeler product or did not get the right information and were disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the mango peeler product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the mango peeler product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will bring you more insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and use of your upcoming mango peeler purchase.
Where can I find ratings, recommendations, reviews, tests, reviews, solutions and tips from other buyers?
⭐ Ask in your personal area about the mango peeler or product for experiences and tips.
⭐ The top 10 list by Honest Tests takes you to the best and most popular mango peeler products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a mango peeler test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with Mango peeler test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here Mango peeler test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Mango peeler test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest Mango peeler test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing Mango peeler test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here Mango peeler test check.
Where can I find mango peelers to buy? 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular retailers for mango peeler products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for mango peelers are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money on the mango peeler?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could provide your mango peeler product with a price alert. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your mango peeler product for your product purchase. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the mango peeler product.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 17.08.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs