Guide: Coriander | Spice and medicinal herb
The pharaohs swore by it. Our ancestors from the Stone Age, too. The Romans as well. It has always been used as a spice, medicinal herb and magic tool. Today we are dealing with coriander. Whether you like the herbaceous plant, or if it just tastes of soap for you, is also a bit of your genes. What can you use coriandrum for? Use in the kitchen? To add to your health? What should you look for when buying cilantro? And does anyone have a recipe? Guide: Coriander | Spice and medicinal herb
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
Coriander - in comparison
What is coriander?
Coriander or Wanzendill, is an annual, herbaceous plant that is used in the kitchen. It will grow between 30 - 130 cm. The herbs and seeds are used. The seeds are more likely to be found in Asian dishes and the cabbage preferably in the Portuguese. Both parts of the plant smell and taste very different. They also have different health properties. Bees love the small, delicate white flowers very much - a reason why you could also plant coriander.
** You can also plant coriander in your garden or on the balcony. In the greenhouse you manage faster, because he loves it partially shaded, but warm. You may find a place that is sheltered but open so the bees can snack on some of the great plant. **
How does coriander taste?
All plant parts taste a bit different. So that you can get a rough overview, we have summarized the taste of the different parts.
** From coriander leaves was made in ancient times a love potion. Enjoyed in higher amounts, one can get intoxicated with it. Including hangover, however! **
Taste coriander herb
Hot, oily and slightly earthy - this is how the taste of the leaves is called. You cannot dry the herb, so you should always use it fresh. You may find the taste slightly soapy. This is due to your genes. You could get used to it if you wanted to.
**Tip: always add the leaves to the dish at the end of the preparation - otherwise the essential oils evaporate very quickly **
Flavor coriander seeds
They must be mature and dry, then they can be used in the kitchen. Then they are woody - spicy enough to flavor your food. The taste will remind you a bit of ointment, ginger and orange.
**Tip: if you want to use the seeds, mash them fresh, and before you can roast them well in the pan. Instead of grinding them, you can also finely grate them in a mortar and squeeze. **
Cook with coriander
Depending on which dish you want to prepare, you can use the different plant parts. This is just a rough direction, delicious recipes can be found below!
Leaves are given to the court only at the end and fit perfectly to:
- rice noodles
- glass noodles
The fruits of the coriander you grind best just before you need them. With the seeds you can:
- Prepare marinades
- Insert vegetables
- Bake bread and pastries
Or dishes from:
- Fish or
To get the full health benefits of coriander, you can also buy coriander oil. This is made either from the seeds or from the seeds and the cabbage together. The easiest way is to take on a sugar cube. Three drops are usually enough.
What is coriander oil for?
The oil, especially the linalool contained in the oil, counteracts indigestion, If you take the oil, your appetite will be stimulated - but your hunger will not. The effect: You produce more saliva and it helps to digest the food you eat. Your bowel needs to work less and bloating or abdominal pain can be prevented.
When your bowels work a little better, you automatically do something for your immune system.
Coriander side effects
Generally coriander oil is very well tolerated. But if you get a stomachache after the oil, leave the oil away. Otherwise, no side effects are known.
** Caution in pregnancy: The oil and coriander too, can stimulate the uterus and thereby trigger premature labor. In addition, coriander fungus-killing - in a risk pregnancy, this can be dangerous for the unborn child. **
Coriander has moved away from its healing effect. There are stronger plants, against the various complaints. Nevertheless, coriander is very healthy and you can do your body a lot of good with the plant if you consume it regularly. Against what is and was coriander used?
- Coriander has a dehydrating effect
- He is sweaty
- It has antibacterial,
- stimulates the immune system,
- is antioxidant,
- has a relaxing effect
- and calming
- He also helps against flatulence
This is how coriander helped and helps with:
- against swollen joints
- against irritable bowel
- and stomach upset
- against diarrhea
- helps with general digestive problems
- and also in rheumatism
- Joint and muscle pain
In Ayurveda he is also against
- knock pain
- Circulatory disorders
- stomach pain
- menstrual cramps
and other complaints used.
The intestine and the immune system are close together. The coriander warms from the inside and helps with its strengthening and germicidal effect the body on the jumps.
** From ground seeds, a paste was once made to treat oral and dermal ulcers. **
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
Which are the most valuable ingredients of coriander?
Cymol occurs in plants with essential oils and acts:
- anti-tumor activity
It calms and lowers your stress level. Negative stress is very harmful to your immune system because it always suggests "danger" to you. That makes me sick.
This substance has a very good effect on the activity of the adrenal cortex and thus positively influences the autonomic nervous system. It also affects fat metabolism.
Tea tree oil also contains terpinene. This additive is known as a powerful remedy against fungi, viruses and bacteria.
Linalool is also found in lavender. And in perfumery. It is a substance that carries essential oils very well. Also in the coriander are essential oils.
What you should consider when buying cilantro
If you want to buy coriander, you should definitely pay attention to a few things.
- Do not buy already ground seeds - the ingredients evaporate very quickly
- The fresh point: Never buy leaves that look somehow flabby or yellow
- Organic means without pesticides
- This also applies to high quality oil
- Seeds should be sold air- and light-tight
Here are three simple recipes that you can cook quickly and easily at home. Once it is a tea, then a recipe with the seeds and a recipe with the leaf green. Good Appetite!
For a soothing tea, you take two grams of seeds and crush them. Cover with 200 ml of boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes. Enjoy the tea before the meal!
>> harvest More leads over Chaga tea !
For two people with hunger!
First, cut the tofu into bite-sized cubes. In a pan (better a wok), heat the tamari sauce, the mirin and the sesame oil and fry the tofu. If you like, you can easily salt it. Mix half of the spinach with the coconut milk and add the green curry. Peel and dice the onion, zucchini, celery and Knobi and fry in the coconut oil and a little sesame oil. Now rub the ginger and add it to the pan. Now add 100 ml of water and also the blended spinach and sprouts. Simmer together, season with soy sauce and lemon juice. Finally, gently fold in the coriander - done!
For two people you need:
- 133 g Hokkaido pumpkin
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- some nutmeg
- Chilli - pepper spice
- 133 g potato
- 1 egg
- 35 g of parmesan cheese
- ¾ El coriander seeds
- a little fresh coriander
- 67 g spelled flour
- some vegetable stock (dry)
- 1 liters of water
Finely grate the pumpkin and cook with a little butter in a saucepan until it is nice and soft. In between, season with the spices. Then cook and peel the potato. They have to be mashed. Add the egg, parmesan and coriander seeds to the mashed potatoes. Then mix with the pumpkin porridge and fold in the flour. It is enough flour if the dough is well kneaded. Now fold in the coriander leaves.
Boil the water with the vegetable stock and then keep it at the boiling point.
Form the dough into small portions (gently dust with flour so that it does not stick) and then put the little gnocchi in the hot water. When they are done, they swim up. Now, if you like, you can fry them in the pan with butter until golden brown.
>> harvest More leads over cumin, Chaga Mushroom, bulgur or Soy products !
Conclusion - coriander
Coriander is good for your health. There are alternatives, but if you like it, it can be a wonderful extension of your kitchen. Its use is very present, other spices and tastes tend to take a back seat. If you do not like the green, you can try the seeds. Maybe the cumin is something for you? By the way: if you are not feeling well and you want to do something for a cold, then ginger - coriander - tea with a dash of lemon is perfect!
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling coriander products 2022 on Honest Tests
- Why real connoisseurs buy organic coriander is crystal clear. Because it simply tastes unique! Coriander always tastes fresh. His...
- If you are not yet familiar with the unique taste, the organic coriander seed definitely deserves a chance to convince you....
- Do you love light salads? Buying coriander brings the freshness kick to vegetable and leaf salads. Bring the dressing with some organic...
- ORGANIC CORIANDER contains 100% pure ground coriander from organic cultivation, lat. Coriandrum Sativum. Without release agents, fillers or...
- HIGHEST QUALITY OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: The coriander is from sustainable, ecological cultivation and is ground gently to protect the active ingredients. It stands out...
- PEOPLE & ENVIRONMENT ARE IMPORTANT TO US. The product is vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free, soy-free and without added sugar. Without additives....
- The 2 x 500 g are wrapped in a transparent protective film to protect the product from damage in transit. Carefully open the...
- Best price-performance ratio through direct purchase in large quantities and sale in bulk packs.
- Coriander goes well with fish, poultry, meat, as well as vegetable and legume dishes. It is ideal for chutneys, marinades...
- 🌱 CONCENTRATED POWER: Our power spice consists of 100% natural ingredients of biological origin and is therefore a ...
- 🌱 A REAL ALL-ROUNDER: The OrthoCare power spice provides you with four different essential ingredients that together add up to your ...
- 🌱 HIGH PRODUCT SAFETY: We are a German family business that cares that you get the quality you deserve....
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) Fruit Mother Tincture Concentrated 1:10. 100% natural, alcohol free, no added sugar. Also suitable for children...
- A NATURAL AID: coriander food supplement in drops. 40 drops (2 ml) contain 200 mg coriander. Glyceric macerate or...
- NATURALMA - Natural Habits: We respect and love nature, that's why all our food supplements are vegan and free...
- Less pronounced aftertaste than fresh coriander
- Gives salads, soups, sauces as well as Indian curries and chutneys the unmistakable Asian spice
- Aromatic and spicy
- ORGANIC QUALITY Our coriander comes from controlled organic cultivation. Of course without the addition of flavor enhancers,...
- CORIANDER POWDER It is not only an essential part of the Mexican, African and Indian cuisine, but also provides...
- USE With its spicy, nutty, slightly sweet taste, ground coriander is ideal for refining bread,...
- Slightly lemony aroma. For seasoning in Asian cuisine. But also as raw food. Persicaria odorat
- Location: full sun
- Ostmann ground coriander seed - goes well with dishes with fish, poultry and meat. For marinades, rice dishes and bread
- Seasoning tip: Good for pickling red cabbage and beetroot
- Ostmann is the practical helper in busy everyday life
Reading tips: coole DIY Projects | FITNESS | You like product testing read?
- Test: Stihl hedge trimmer HS 45
- Advent calendar with spices
- Test: Carrera RC - Turnator Glow in the Dark
- Test: Tribit Stormbox | Outdoor bluetooth speaker
- Test: pull-up bar by Pullup & Dip | Wall Mount & Detachable | Indoors & Outdoors
- Review: Huawei Watch GT2
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2023. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a coriander test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a fresh coriander If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
Honest tests you can find some tests (including pool, FITNESS, Home & garden) & Guide (including Smart Home, Beauty, Handcraft) who can help you further.
How to easily find the best coriander product for you!
What exactly do I expect to buy from the coriander product?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. However, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the coriander product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare your found coriander products. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can vary greatly.
Which manufacturers or brands produce coriander?
If you are looking for a "Coriander" product and you want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & characteristics do I need for coriander and which do I not?
How to choose the best cilantro product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about coriander products, as well as their functions, composition, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Coriander reviews, tests and star ratings simplify your purchase decision!
You now have a few cilantro products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative coriander reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong coriander product for themselves or who did not get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the coriander product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the coriander product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will bring you further insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and benefits of your upcoming coriander purchase.
Where can I find solutions and tips for problems with coriander?
⭐ Ask people around you about coriander or the product for experiences and tips.
⭐ The top 10 list by Honest Tests takes you to the best and most popular coriander products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a coriander test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with coriander test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here coriander test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Coriander Test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest coriander test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing coriander test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here coriander test check.
How to buy cilantro! 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular retailers for coriander products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for coriander are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying cilantro?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could add a price alert to your coriander product. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages for your coriander product or coupon codes for your product purchase. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Tip: A Gift Idea or Birthday gifts should never be cheap products, don't give away anything that you wouldn't use yourself in terms of quality.
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the coriander product.
Amazon.de * offers many different ways to analyze a product well. With the buying guide you are sure to find some corianderTests or coriander comparisons.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
Recommended reading: massage gun, Fitness Bike, product testing
honest-tests.de can you do good Order coriander products online at good prices – Buy coriander online. Simply order coriander online, find coriander products and Buy coriander products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, whether you want to buy offline or order coriander products online. Buy cilantro: Order good products like coriander online - at a good price! Search coriander – find coriander – order coriander online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as coriander at good prices on the Internet and to order coriander products directly to your home.
If you want to order coriander online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon to order. Buying coriander products is so easy! - Super easy to order coriander products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 22.03.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs
Świetnie napisane. Muszę podziękować za Twoje działania. Mam nadzieję, że będzie więcej takich wpisów 🙂 Gratki. Będę częściej zaglądał.