The Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 S500 offers a huge selection of different coffee variants. The very high brewing pressure of 19 bar is intended to achieve absolutely high-quality coffee enjoyment. The fully automatic coffee machine has a TFT display, which enables interactive menu navigation. The already integrated milk container in connection with the large water tank offers immediate and long-lasting coffee enjoyment. In addition, the device has numerous interesting functions, which I would like to illustrate on this page. Siemens promises simple operation and convenient cleaning.
First impression and commissioning
Unpacked, the Siemens fully automatic coffee machine, here the model EQ.9 S500 TI9558X1DE, makes one really high quality and impressive first impression.
The fully automatic machine with the size of 47 x 29.9 x 39.2 cm and a weight of 13,3 kg enhances the kitchen sensationally, especially with the existing display. At first glance, I was really impressed.
After the device is set up, the impression is created that the operation seems to be very simple, but from the thick operating instructions I realized that the device has a lot to offer and that it is worth reading through. Studying the instructions is expressly recommended at this point.
For the OPERATION the device must first be set up, all you have to do is insert the drip tray into the appropriate device. Coffee beans can then be poured into the device provided and the water tank filled with normal tap water. After this has been done, the integrated milk tank must be filled with milk.
As soon as the Kaffeevollautomat is now connected, you can start! Siemens recommends a few before you enjoy it for the first time Trial runs on the one hand to rinse the device through once and on the other hand to get used to the handling, since, as already mentioned, it is over individual adaptability disposes. But more on that later.
But now for the first use of the Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 S500 TI9558X1DE!
You can find the EQ 6 here.
My first use
I was very excited before the first test. The coffee machine can have two Servings at the same time started, but initially I limited myself to one. After I had completed all the steps according to the instructions, the first test was finally due.
First of all, I decided on a classic coffee. After looking at the numerous settings and options in the display menu, the brewing process would be started with the push of a button.
Right at the beginning, it is noticeable that the Siemens EQ.9 S500 fully automatic coffee machine compared to other manufacturers such as Delonghi and Philips especially quiet is working. The first coffee was ready in a short time and looked very tasty.
It is worth mentioning with this model that any type of coffee individually adjusted can be. If it tastes too bitter or too strong, more or less beans or milk can be selected in the setting via the TFT display. The machine then automatically changes the preparation accordingly. The whole thing can then even be in one personal user profile can be saved so that this exact preparation can be carried out every time. That already impressed me!
After doing the first coffee, I noticed that the Siemens coffee machine even had a WiFi Connection. Accordingly, via a downloaded to the smartphone App the coffee machine can be started from anywhere and at any time. To put it in a nutshell, the machine can be started from the bed via the app, so that you can find a finished coffee straight away when you get up.
The first use was therefore problem-free and I was able to get to know many functions.
But how does the result taste now?
Taste test - Siemens fully automatic coffee machine TI9558X1DE
The first coffee was done and now to taste:
The cup was filled to the desired amount and, as expected, the first sip was delicious. Since you can set the desired amount of milk and I prefer coffee with more milk, I got the best result for me. The coffee is very fine and through that high pressure heavily brewed. Compared to other models, this one really has an advantage in terms of taste.
I then tested other variants, such as espresso, espresso macchiato, cafe crema, cappuccino, latte macchiato and milk coffee. The one that was particularly successful is also one of the best froth worth mentioning. The Siemens EQ.9 S500 fully automatic coffee machine also managed the variations very well. At this point I recommend using 3,5% fat milk, because the 1,5% fat milk produced more liquid than frothy milk foam.
Overall, I rate the Taste as high quality and ideally matched. With regard to the individual setting, each coffee can be prepared according to personal taste. In addition, the device provides a large selection of coffee variations so that everyone can get what they prefer.
What Advantages and disadvantages of Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 S500
- Optically high-quality design
- High brewing pressure of 19bar
- Variety of coffee variations
- Display menu
- Very quiet brewing process
- Personalized profile storage
- High price segment
- Many functions seem overwhelming at first
- Always use 3,5% fat-containing milk
Cleaning - Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 S500s
Thanks to the Auto-Milk-Clean function, the Siemens fully automatic coffee machine has a fully automatic steam cleaningwhich is carried out daily. Siemens itself also offers a wide range of cleaning accessories.
In my opinion, the following cleaning agents are actually advisable:
Liquid descaler, Price € 12,20
Changing the water filter, Price € 12,20
|1||Siemens cleaning tablets TZ80001A, 10 pieces,...*||11,89 €||Amazon|
|2||Siemens descaling tablets TZ80002A, removes limescale deposits...*||29,16 € 11,49 €||Amazon|
Everything else can be cleaned and disinfected with conventional cleaning agents.
The drip tray is quickly forgotten. However, since residual drops from the machine always fall into it, cleaning is also advisable here.
It is important to always pay attention to descaling, as this can destroy the machine in the long term.
What differences Siemens coffee machine | EQ 500 | EQ 6 | EQ 9
Conclusion: Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 S500
As a result, I rate the Siemens fully automatic coffee machine EQ.9 S500 TI9558X1DE as a reliable, modern and versatile device that delivers great taste and high quality. If you like coffee in a wide variety of variations, you are on the right side with this fully automatic machine. The various functions seem intimidating at first glance, but once you get used to them and have made some basic settings, it is very easy to use.
The current price of 1249,00 € plus costs for regular cleaning agents is already high, but in comparison with manufacturers such as Philips and Delonghi, in line with the market.
More about fully automatic coffee machines? Read our fully automatic coffee machine guide here!
Find in the Top🔟 the best & best-selling Siemens coffee machine products 2023 on Honest Tests
- EQ.500. Convenient preparation. Intuitive operation: The EQ.500 fully automatic coffee machine from Siemens impresses with its easy handling and...
- Intuitive display: perfect coffee enjoyment with style. Preparing coffee has never been easier. With the intuitive colored...
- Two drinks at the push of a button: Whether it's a strong espresso, latte macchiato or creamy cappuccino: one push of a button is all it takes to enjoy the hot drink...
- SensoFlow System Maximum aroma thanks to the ideal and constant brewing temperature at all times,Other accessories included 1 x BRITA water filter cartridge...
- CoffeeSelect Display Aromatic coffee and milk specialties can be directly selected and selected by lightly touching the sensor fields.
- AutoMilk Clean A fully automatic steam cleaning after each drink takes care of the daily care of the milk system completely for you
- EQ.6 plus. A large selection of coffee specialties. Perfectly brewed: The Siemens EQ.6 plus fully automatic coffee machine offers a large selection...
- Tested by Stiftung Warentest and found to be GOOD (2,2) - issue 01/2022
- Intuitive display: perfect coffee in style. Preparing coffee has never been so easy thanks to the colourful, intuitive coffeeSelect display...
- A brilliant full-touch display combined with a unique operating system - iSelect Display.
- Discover a large selection of international coffee specialties with a swipe on the display - Siemens coffeeWorld.
- You have the choice between three different aroma settings, according to your taste - aromaSelect.
- coffeeSelect display: By lightly touching the sensor fields, aromatic coffee and milk specialties can be selected directly and...
- autoMilk Clean: Fully automatic steam cleaning after each drink takes care of the daily maintenance of the milk system completely.
- oneTouch DoubleCup: Any coffee or milk specialty at the touch of a button - even for two cups at the same time.
- Durable grinder
- Intuitive operation: The EQ.500 fully automatic coffee machine from Siemens
- Two drinks with one push of a button
- EQ.700 The world of coffee. With a swipe. An elegant design with a smart user interface. Discover up to 32 drinks...
- Full touch display: The touch and slide functionality of the iSelect display makes it easy to navigate through the bean coffee machine's menu ...
- Three different aroma profiles: Choose from different aroma settings thanks to the aromaSelect function - mild, balanced or ...
- Easy coffee preparation thanks to the easy-to-understand coffeeDirect display.
- Prepare any coffee and milk specialty at the touch of a button with the oneTouch Function
- Finely ground beans for perfect aroma and long-lasting grinder with ceramDrive.
- COFFEE MACHINE
- COFFEE MACHINE
- Portable air purifier with rechargeable battery + washable air filter | Against dust and pollen for clean indoor air
- Peanut butter from Argentina | without palm oil | no added sugar
- Test: Gardena cordless grass and shrub shears | Edging Shears
- Bluefin vibration plate: lose weight at home
- Test: Air Up drinking bottle | Fragrance Pods for Taste?
- Test: Aukey InEar EP-B40 Bluetooth headphones
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 6.12.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs