Air conditioning advisor - air conditioner
- Air conditioning advisor - air conditioner
- Air conditioner - in comparison
- How does an air conditioner work?
- Air conditioning options
- Tips & help
- What to pay attention to when buying
- Advantages and disadvantages of air conditioning
- Conclusion: air conditioning | Air conditioner
- Recommended mobile air conditioner - Top 10 top seller list
- Air conditioning - buying advisor
Too hot, too humid, too stuffy. The office in the city, the apartment in an apartment building - wherever summer is hot. Ascending trend. The windows can often only be opened briefly or not at all. Maybe too unsafe, maybe too much noise. In this guide you will learn everything you need to know about air conditioning. How does an air conditioner work? How strong must your system be for which room size? What should you consider when buying an air conditioner, what options do you have and what are the advantages and disadvantages? - Air conditioning guide - Mobile air conditioner-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
Air conditioner - in comparison
|❄ EFFICIENT COOLING: The CoolFixx 2.0 Eco ensures pleasant cooling at high temperatures for room sizes of up to 34 square meters. Thanks to two ventilation levels and maximum ...||❄ EFFICIENT COOLING: The Transform 14.000 Eco ensures pleasant cooling at high temperatures for room sizes of up to 70 square meters. Thanks to two ventilation levels and maximum ...||❄ EFFICIENT COOLING: The Advance 12.0 Eco ensures pleasant cooling at high temperatures for room sizes of up to 60 square meters. With three ventilation levels and maximum ...||[Efficient cooling]: The design of the mobile air conditioner is inspired by the changes of the four seasons, creating a local temperature and a moderate temperature to keep up with the ...||MULTIFUNCTIONAL - CLEANING, HUMIDIFYING AND COOLING - The mini room air conditioning not only ensures pleasant cooling - the filter of the small air conditioning unit removes impurities from the air ...||DIGITAL DISPLAY + REMOTE CONTROL: With a user-friendly digital LED display and remote control, you can set the room temperature at the push of a button. Thanks to the timer you have ...||Optimal air flow: The spiral air flow turns upwards instead of downwards - cooled air sinks downwards - warm air is sucked in and perfectly cooled||es refrigerant R290: R290 is a natural and es refrigerant. It has no ozone depletion potential, only a low global warming potential (GWP) and is energy-saving and efficient.||Energy efficiency class A +: Energy-saving solution for fast and flexible cooling.||Energy class A with ECO design, contains natural refrigerant R290, which is more environmentally friendly than other gases|
|❄ ECOLOGICAL: Thanks to the natural R290 coolant, which does not contain any toxins or pollutants, there is no environmental pollution and the air conditioner can be used without concern for private ...||❄ ECOLOGICAL: Thanks to the natural R290 coolant, which does not contain any toxins or pollutants, there is no environmental pollution and the air conditioner can be used without concern for private ...||❄ ECOLOGICAL: Thanks to the natural R290 coolant, which does not contain any toxins or pollutants, there is no environmental pollution and the air conditioner can be used without concern for private ...||[Excellent Design]: This mobile air conditioner is the newest model in 2019. Before we design the product, we will analyze the problems of the previous products through large ...||SWING AND TIMER FUNCTION - The Air Cooler has a great swivel function in which the slats swivel and the cool air is distributed in the room. Additionally a timer function ...||ENERGY EFFICIENT: This mobile air conditioning system is in energy efficiency class A - so that you can afford inexpensive cooling in summer. The device uses the R290 ...||Control: Can be controlled from anywhere with the app - control intuitively with the magnetic remote control - via voice recognition with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant||Patented cooling technology: Thanks to the patented cooling technology that uses the condensed water to cool the compressor, no additional water tank is required. The mobile air conditioning ...||Refrigerant R290: R290 is a natural and there refrigerant. It has no ozone depletion potential, only a low global warming potential (GWP) and is energy-saving and efficient.||Cooling, dehumidification, ventilation|
|299,95 €||770,50 €||599,95 €||59,99 €||99,00 €||209,80 €||789,75 €||219,00 €||439,59 €||199,99 €|
|22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54||22. October 2020 1: 54*Advertising|
How does an air conditioner work?
Basically, modern air conditioning works like one Refrigerator - just the other way around. A refrigerator takes the air from the outside and cools it down to direct it into the interior of the refrigerator. He releases the warm air again.
The air conditioner works upside down: Warm air is drawn in, cooled and given into the room. With the right humidity! The difference to one Fan are the coolants in the air conditioner. The fan only swirls the air, but the system extracts even more heat from the intake air with the help of the coolant, so that the temperatures come significantly below the room air. A thermostat continuously checks the current status and switches off automatically when the set value is reached - or starts again when the temperature is exceeded.
Air conditioning or mobile air conditioner?
Small devices are often Air Conditioners Air conditioning systems mean indirectly the assembly of large systems that work completely independently in, for example, department stores. However, the differences between the various systems often lie in the different ways of working and in the assembly.
Who is air conditioning suitable for?
Not everyone wants air conditioning, but for some people it can pay off:
- bedrooms: Those who live in a city or on a busy street often cannot sleep with their windows open in summer. Too loud. An air conditioner can exchange the stuffy air for fresh coolness - then it sleeps much better.
- Office space: Maybe you only have a temporary office or the complete installation of an industrial air conditioning system is too expensive? Then small devices can make your day-to-day work considerably easier for you and your employees. Heat reduces thinking power!
- Technical room: In rooms with technology, it is hot and stuffy. This can be at the expense of the devices. So that they can work better and more effectively, an air conditioning system helps to cool the entire technical room and relieve the servers accordingly.
- Caravan: Summer holidays in your own Camping mobile can be so gorgeous - and just as stuffy. In very few cases you want to keep all doors and windows wide open at night. Here too, a small and quiet air conditioner is suitable for relaxation.
- Apartments: City apartment and then maybe the first floor? During the day, temperatures can build up in a small apartment. So that you don't get a blow when you return to your four walls, you can keep the rooms cool with an air conditioning system.
An air conditioning or air conditioning unit is easy to set up, some can also be programmed and so the indoor climatic conditions are constantly pleasant, especially in summer or at muggy temperatures.
What leads to high temperature?
- Sun exposure: Nice big windows, lots of light - and therefore also warmth. If not heat. Windows can with a UV protective film to be stuck on when not like one Glass house to transform the office into a tropical hall.
- Persons: 0,1 KW per person. That is the warmth that a person emits in the office. An average value, however, shows how much heat can collect all day long.
- Equipment: Electrical devices continuously radiate heat because they have to cool themselves. Calculator (only for Germany), Refrigerator and other large and small appliances radiate heat continuously. This “builds up” in the long run.
- Roof and wall: The worse the insulation, the warmer in summer and colder in winter. Good insulation helps to keep the heat outside.
- Ventilation: Wind and therefore draft can make the temperatures inside a lot more bearable. To do this, of course, there must be the option of surge ventilation, especially in the morning and evening.
Air conditioning options
Rooms up to 65 m³ can be kept cool and fresh with mobile air conditioners. You can find out exactly how you can calculate the wattage according to your room size under Calculate room size
Inverter - air conditioners
Inverter means that the system regulates itself completely automatically. It can be continuously adjusted for the right temperature and then runs completely independently. It turns off and it turns on. This has several advantages:
- Saves energy
- Reduces heating
- Longer lifetime
This technique is a bit more expensive, but is particularly worthwhile for rooms that are used a lot and for a long time.
Air conditioning heat pumps
A heat pump as air conditioning is also possible and offers further advantages:
- Dissipated heat can be used for other purposes (e.g. for pool heating)
- Gentle cooling
- Very high efficiency
The disadvantages are the high purchase costs, the air is not humidified and if the building is not well insulated, the heat pump works accordingly hot.
Split - air conditioning
These air conditioners are built into the wall. An inner and an outer part. Disadvantage: The outer wall must be broken for the connection. The internal part of the system filters the room air, dehumidifies it and cools it down, while the resulting heat is released outside through the external part.
- Very high performance
- filter function
- Very quiet
- Very good cooling
Various functions can be easily set using a remote control.
Stand - air conditioners
Small free-standing devices that can easily be placed "somewhere" indoors are the most popular for home use. In winter they are often simply not needed and can take a break.
All you need is water and electricity, of course. Some devices have an exhaust hose, which must be transported outside. This is particularly unfavorable when there is no way to do it. Simply slide the hose through an open window - and the warm air comes straight back in. Here for the air conditioners top 10 list
|1||Comfee MPPHA-05CRN7 mobile air conditioner, 680 W, 230 V, white, 32,9 x 31,8 x 61,5 cm (BTH)||167,23€ 136,91€||To offer*|
|2||De'Longhi Pinguino PAC EL112 CST Mobile air conditioner with dehumidification function, With new ...||11 Reviews||899,00€ 709,00€||To offer*|
|3||MediaShop Livington Arctic Air - Air cooler with evaporative cooling - Mobile air conditioner with ...||49,90€ 29,99€||To offer*|
Tips & help
Calculate room size
How much power does the system have to have? There is a formula for this:
Room surface (in m²) x 60 watts
This information is used for privately used rooms. In commercial premises with x 80 measured. In addition, there are details of the additional heat sources. These calculations are complicated. Here, a specialist can help with the exact calculation.
As an example: A room of 30mq is large, where there is a computer and a person, requires a cooling capacity of approx. 3 Watt.
It is easier to look for devices whose manufacturers have specified how much air (m³) they can circulate per hour.
BTU means british thermal unit - and is a unit of energy that indicates how a British pound warms up to one Fahrenheit. The cooling capacity of the devices is given by many manufacturers in BTU / h (i.e. per hour).
Air conditioners maintain and maintain
Bacteria and germs can otherwise spread in the room air. Regular maintenance and care also extends the life and cooling performance of the air conditioning units.
The systems can be vacuumed off and wiped off with a damp cloth - a bit Dish soap in the water is sufficient in most cases. For safety reasons, it is advisable to remove the power cable from the socket beforehand. Many systems that clean and humidify the air have an internal filter. When the filters have to be changed is different. In general, the exchange should be carried out once a year.
What to pay attention to when buying
When considering which air conditioner suits you, there are just a few things to consider:
- Mobile or permanently installed? The flexibility is also related to the benefits of the system
- How big is the room and what must the system bring?
- What type of system is compatible with the project?
- How high is the thermal load?
- Can spare parts (filters) be purchased cheaply?
- What do users say about the devices on the Internet?
- Programmable or automatic?
- How much money do you want to spend?
- How loud is the system? Especially in the bedroom, the air conditioner should be as quiet as possible
Advantages and disadvantages of air conditioning
Do you need air conditioning?
Advantages air conditioner
✔ Even at high temperatures, the body remains more efficient through cooling
✔ The same applies to technology
✔ Permanently installed systems that work permanently are often cheaper in operating costs because they work constantly
✔ Mobile options can be used flexibly
Disadvantages air conditioner
✘ Often high acquisition costs
✘ and operating costs
Conclusion: air conditioning | Air conditioner
There is a suitable solution for every heated inconvenience: heat exchangers, split systems, coolers, humidifiers. To find out how much power your system needs, you have to consider not only the size of the room, but also the thermal pressure. How well is the room insulated, how much sun can it get in, how many people and how many devices are in the room because everyone gives off heat.
Air conditioners are not cheap. Acquisition and operating costs can be high - depending on what the system has to do. The costs can be mitigated a bit, for example, if the heat exchanger can also be used as a pool heater.
Recommended mobile air conditioner - Top 10 top seller list
The most popular mobile air conditioner products mobile air conditioner offers with discount to save
- es refrigerant R290: R290 is a natural and es refrigerant. It has no ozone depletion potential, only a low global warming potential (GWP) and ...
- Patented cooling technology: Thanks to the patented cooling technology that uses the condensed water to cool the compressor, no additional ...
- Comfee mobile air conditioner MPPHA-05CRN7: 3-in-1 air conditioner with exhaust hose, cooling & dehumidifying & ventilating, 5000 BTU, 1kW, for rooms approx.
- Max. Cooling capacity: 11.000 Btu / h * 2,7 kW - suitable for rooms up to max. 110 m³
- Blower function with three levels
- 24 hour timer and room thermostat
- Mobile air conditioning to regulate the indoor climate and dehumidification for rooms up to 95 m³
- With separate dehumidification function up to 36 l / day
- With separate ventilation function with 3 ventilation levels
- DIGITAL DISPLAY + REMOTE CONTROL: With a user-friendly digital LED display and remote control, you can control the room temperature at the push of ...
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This mobile air conditioner is in energy efficiency class A - so you can cool off cheaply in summer.
- 4in1 MULTIFUNCTIONAL: This mobile air conditioner has four main functions, including air cooling, ventilation, dehumidification and a sleep mode ....
- OPTIMAL WELL-BEING CLIMATE: Cooling down to 20-22 ° C by a closed refrigerant system, integrated dust filter removes pollen, dust and ...
- QUIET AND COMPACT: Reduced ventilation speed reduces volume of the room cooler to a minimum, mobile via transport rollers, ...
- EFFICIENT: Return of the condensed water for renewed cooling in the cooling circuit. Automatic fault diagnosis system
- ❄ EFFICIENT COOLING: The CoolFixx 2.0 Eco ensures pleasant cooling at high temperatures for room sizes of up to 34 square meters. Divided by two...
- ❄ ECOLOGICAL: Thanks to the natural coolant R290, which does not contain any toxins or pollutants, there is no environmental pollution and ...
- ❄ 3 IN 1: In addition to the powerful cooling function, a dehumidifier and ventilation function is also integrated. The device can therefore be used all year ...
- Mobile air conditioning for regulating the room climate and dehumidifying for rooms up to 120 cbm
- With separate dehumidification function up to 36 l / day
- With separate ventilation function with 3 ventilation levels
- TIMER: With the control panel or remote control, the comfort air flow is set according to individual wishes. Four wind speeds, ...
- 4 MODES: In addition to the normal mode, the natural mode simulates rising and falling winds. The night mode works on a similar principle, but reduces ...
- REFRESHING EFFECT: In combination with the air cooler function, the refreshing effect is enhanced. The ambient air is cooled here ...
- EFFICIENT AND CHILDREN-EASY MOUNTING - the window seal for air conditioners is for windows with a circumference of 400 cm. TO MEASURE THE 4 PAGES OF THE ...
- SAVE SMART MONEY with the Energy Saving Window Sealing Climate - by sealing the window increases the cooling capacity of the local ...
- THE ENVIRONMENT TO LOVE - HOOMEE loves the earth! This mobile air conditioner window sealing helps to reduce energy consumption and increase the ...
- 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐋. 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋: Mobile air conditioner including window seal, exhaust hose ...
- 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐆: Comfortable switching of functions cooling, heating, ...
- 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: Time-controlled cooling of your rooms through the timer integrated in the parking cooler, with which, for example, the sleep mode ...
Didn't find the right mobile air conditioner product or been there? Then click here for even more products!
Share the air conditioning post.
* Product images & links lead to Amazon | Source: Amazon | Update: 22.10.2020