Air conditioning advisor - air conditioner
Too hot, too humid, too stuffy. The office in the city, the apartment in an apartment building - wherever summer is hot. Ascending trend. The windows can often only be opened briefly or not at all. Maybe too unsafe, maybe too much noise. In this guide you will learn everything you need to know about air conditioning. How does an air conditioner work? How strong must your system be for which room size? What should you consider when buying an air conditioner, what options do you have and what are the advantages and disadvantages? - Air conditioning advisor - mobile air conditioner
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
Air conditioner - in comparison
How does an air conditioner work?
Basically, modern air conditioning works like one Refrigerator - just the other way around. A refrigerator takes the air from the outside and cools it down to direct it into the interior of the refrigerator. He releases the warm air again.
The air conditioner works upside down: Warm air is drawn in, cooled and given into the room. With the right humidity! The difference to one Fan are the coolants in the air conditioner. The fan only swirls the air, but the system extracts even more heat from the intake air with the help of the coolant, so that the temperatures come significantly below the room air. A thermostat continuously checks the current status and switches off automatically when the set value is reached - or starts again when the temperature is exceeded.
Air conditioning or mobile air conditioner?
Small devices are often Air Conditioners Air conditioning systems mean indirectly the assembly of large systems that work completely independently in, for example, department stores. However, the differences between the various systems often lie in the different ways of working and in the assembly.
Who is air conditioning suitable for?
Not everyone wants air conditioning, but for some people it can pay off:
- bedrooms: Those who live in a city or on a busy street often cannot sleep with their windows open in summer. Too loud. An air conditioner can exchange the stuffy air for fresh coolness - then it sleeps much better.
- Office space: Maybe you only have a temporary office or the complete installation of an industrial air conditioning system is too expensive? Then small devices can make your day-to-day work considerably easier for you and your employees. Heat reduces thinking power!
- Technical room: In rooms with technology, it is hot and stuffy. This can be at the expense of the devices. So that they can work better and more effectively, an air conditioning system helps to cool the entire technical room and relieve the servers accordingly.
- Caravan: Summer holidays in your own Camping mobile can be so gorgeous - and just as stuffy. In very few cases you want to keep all doors and windows wide open at night. Here too, a small and quiet air conditioner is suitable for relaxation.
- Apartments: City apartment and then maybe the first floor? During the day, temperatures can build up in a small apartment. So that you don't get a blow when you return to your four walls, you can keep the rooms cool with an air conditioning system.
An air conditioning or air conditioning unit is easy to set up, some can also be programmed and so the indoor climatic conditions are constantly pleasant, especially in summer or at muggy temperatures.
What leads to high temperature?
- Sun exposure: Nice big windows, lots of light - and therefore also warmth. If not heat. Windows can with a UV protective film to be stuck on when not like one Glass house to transform the office into a tropical hall.
- Persons: 0,1 KW per person. That is the warmth that a person emits in the office. An average value, however, shows how much heat can collect all day long.
- Equipment: Electrical devices continuously radiate heat because they have to cool themselves. Calculator (only for Germany), Refrigerator and other large and small appliances radiate heat continuously. This “builds up” in the long run.
- Roof and wall: The worse the insulation, the warmer in summer and colder in winter. Good insulation helps to keep the heat outside.
- Ventilation: Wind and therefore draft can make the temperatures inside a lot more bearable. To do this, of course, there must be the option of surge ventilation, especially in the morning and evening.
Air conditioning options
Rooms up to 65 m³ can be kept cool and fresh with mobile air conditioners. You can find out exactly how you can calculate the wattage according to your room size under Calculate room size
Inverter - air conditioners
Inverter means that the system regulates itself completely automatically. It can be continuously adjusted for the right temperature and then runs completely independently. It turns off and it turns on. This has several advantages:
- Saves energy
- Reduces heating
- Longer lifetime
This technique is a bit more expensive, but is particularly worthwhile for rooms that are used a lot and for a long time.
Air conditioning heat pumps
A heat pump as air conditioning is also possible and offers further advantages:
- Dissipated heat can be used for other purposes (e.g. for pool heating)
- Gentle cooling
- Very high efficiency
The disadvantages are the high purchase costs, the air is not humidified and if the building is not well insulated, the heat pump works accordingly hot.
Split - air conditioning
These air conditioners are built into the wall. An inner and an outer part. Disadvantage: The outer wall must be broken for the connection. The internal part of the system filters the room air, dehumidifies it and cools it down, while the resulting heat is released outside through the external part.
- Very high performance
- filter function
- Very quiet
- Very good cooling
Various functions can be easily set using a remote control.
Stand - air conditioners
Small free-standing devices that can easily be placed "somewhere" indoors are the most popular for home use. In winter they are often simply not needed and can take a break.
All you need is water and electricity, of course. Some devices have an exhaust hose, which must be transported outside. This is particularly unfavorable when there is no way to do it. Simply slide the hose through an open window - and the warm air comes straight back in. Here is the top ten list of air conditioners
|1||De'Longhi Pinguino PAC EM82, mobile air conditioning for rooms up to...*||2.223 Reviews||€719,00 €328,35||to offer|
|2||Comfee mobile air conditioner MPPH-08CRN7, 8000 BTU 2,3kW,...*||€369,00 €199,00||to offer|
|3||SUNTEC mobile air conditioner Freezemaxx 16.000 Eco R290 APP -...*||€1.012,87||to offer|
Recommended reading: You will find many guides on various topics in the advice section !
Tips & help
Calculate room size
How much power does the system have to have? There is a formula for this:
Room surface (in m²) x 60 watts
This information is used for privately used rooms. In commercial premises with x 80 measured. In addition, there are details of the additional heat sources. These calculations are complicated. Here, a specialist can help with the exact calculation.
As an example: A room of 30mq is large, where there is a computer and a person, requires a cooling capacity of approx. 3 watts,.
It is easier to look for devices whose manufacturers have specified how much air (m³) they can circulate per hour.
BTU means british thermal unit - and is a unit of energy that indicates how a British pound warms up to one Fahrenheit. The cooling capacity of the devices is given by many manufacturers in BTU / h (i.e. per hour).
Air conditioners maintain and maintain
Bacteria and germs can otherwise spread in the room air. Regular maintenance and care also extends the life and cooling performance of the air conditioning units.
The systems can be vacuumed off and wiped off with a damp cloth - a bit Dish soap in the water is sufficient in most cases. For safety reasons, it is advisable to remove the power cable from the socket beforehand. Many systems that clean and humidify the air have an internal filter. When the filters have to be changed is different. In general, the exchange should be carried out once a year.
What to pay attention to when buying
When considering which air conditioner suits you, there are just a few things to consider:
- Mobile or permanently installed? The flexibility is also related to the benefits of the system
- How big is the room and what must the system bring?
- What type of system is compatible with the project?
- How high is the thermal load?
- Can spare parts (filters) be purchased cheaply?
- What do users say about the devices on the Internet?
- Programmable or automatic?
- How much money do you want to spend?
- How loud is the system? Especially in the bedroom, the air conditioner should be as quiet as possible
Advantages and disadvantages of air conditioning
Do you need air conditioning?
Advantages air conditioner
✔ Even at high temperatures, the body remains more efficient through cooling
✔ The same applies to technology
✔ Permanently installed systems that work permanently are often cheaper in operating costs because they work constantly
✔ Mobile options can be used flexibly
Disadvantages air conditioner
✘ Often high acquisition costs
✘ and operating costs
Conclusion: air conditioning | Air conditioner
There is a suitable solution for every heated inconvenience: heat exchangers, split systems, coolers, humidifiers. To find out how much power your system needs, you have to consider not only the size of the room, but also the thermal pressure. How well is the room insulated, how much sun can it get in, how many people and how many devices are in the room because everyone gives off heat.
Air conditioners are not cheap. Acquisition and operating costs can be high - depending on what the system has to do. The costs can be mitigated a bit, for example, if the heat exchanger can also be used as a pool heater.
Find in the top🔟 the best & best-selling mobile air conditioner products 2022 on Honest Tests
- COOL YOUR HOME WITH THE DE'LONGHI PINGUINO AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM, thanks to the energy class A you have the perfect ...
- EASY TO MOVE: this mobile air conditioner can be used without assembly; it has handles and wheels to move the air conditioner around...
- POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE: cooling capacity of 10.000 BTU/h, energy efficiency class A, 24-hour timer. Dehumidification function with up to 43...
- Comfee mobile air conditioner MPPH-09CRN7: 3-in-1 air conditioner with exhaust hose, cooling & dehumidifying & ventilation, 9000 BTU, 2. 6kW, for rooms approx....
- Energy efficiency class A: DC inverter technology and high-efficiency compressor reduce power consumption and save the energy....
- it refrigerant R290: R290 is a natural and it refrigerant. It has no ozone depletion potential, only a low global warming potential...
- OPTIMAL FEEL-GOOD CLIMATE: Cooling down to 20-22° C by a closed refrigerant system, integrated dust filter removes pollen, ...
- QUIET AND COMPACT: Reduced ventilation speed reduces the volume efficiently, mobile and space-saving, can be used in rooms up to ...
- EFFICIENT: the condensation water is returned to the cooling circuit for renewed cooling; automatic fault diagnosis system; by remote control...
- Comfee mobile air conditioner MPD1-12CRN7: 3-in-1 air conditioner with exhaust hose, cooling & dehumidifying & ventilation, 12000 BTU, 3. 5kW, for rooms ...
- Comfort through selectable operating mode: cooling, dehumidification, ventilation.
- 3 speed levels: Convenient regulation of the room climate with the remote control.
- Smart sensor function with humidity control
- Quiet mode (Silent Mode)
- Comfort sleep mode
- ❄️ MULTITALENT: Freezemaxx 16.000 Eco R290 APP can cool, heat, dehumidify and ventilate. The 4-in-1 device can be used flexibly...
- ❄️ APP FUNCTION: Download the SUNTEC Wellness App from the App Store or Google Play with your smartphone or tablet and ...
- ❄️ TECHNICAL DETAILS: 4 in 1 cooling - heating - dehumidification - ventilation | Smart Home App | Cooling capacity 16.000 BTU / h | Heating capacity...
- 4-in-1 Mode - The RINTUF air conditioner has a 4-in-1 mode that provides cooling, heating, dehumidification and ventilation. In the cooling and...
- Automatic evaporation, exhaust hose - With an automatic evaporation system and a condensate recovery system, you don't have to...
- 【Cooling Capacity, Fast and Quiet】 The powerful cooling capacity of the small air conditioner with 9000 BTU cools down your room. The portable...
- OPTIMAL FEEL-GOOD CLIMATE: cooling down to 20-22° C by a closed refrigerant system, integrated dust filter removes pollen, ...
- QUIET AND COMPACT: Reduced ventilation speed reduces the volume efficiently, mobile and space-saving, can be used in rooms up to ...
- POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE: cooling capacity of 13,000 BTU/h, energy efficiency class A, 24-hour timer. Dehumidification function with up to 36L in...
- You can find the Midea 2 in 1 hose on the detail page of ASIN:B0983V7NDD
- 🧊 【Quiet and powerful】 If you live in a room where you don't have a normal ...
- 🧊 【4 working modes】 The mobile air conditioner 4in1 has four modes: cooling, dehumidification, fan and heating to meet multiple requirements ...
- 🧊【Remote control & 24-hour timer】 With the remote control, you can easily set 4 operating modes, 3 fan speeds, silent mode ...
- Tested: LED table lamp with battery from Aukey | Touch lamp
- Test: iPad Pro keyboard | Apple Magic Keyboard vs. Logitech Slim Folio Pro
- Slate slabs | Serving and decorating with slate plates
- Petsfit | Dog backpack
- Tested: spy camera in the AC adapter
- Test: Carrera RC - Turnator Glow in the Dark
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2023. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to an air conditioning test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a Air conditioning If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
How to easily find the best air conditioning product for you!
What purchase expectations do I have of the product air conditioner exactly?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. However, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the air conditioner product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare the air conditioning products you found. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers or brands produce air conditioning?
If you are looking for an "Air Conditioning" product and want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & characteristics do I need for air conditioning and which not?
How to choose the best air conditioning product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about air conditioning products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Air conditioning reviews, tests and star ratings simplify your purchase decision!
You now have a few air conditioning products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative air conditioning reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong air conditioner product for themselves or who didn't get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the air conditioning product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the air conditioning product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will give you more insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and benefits of your upcoming air conditioner purchase.
Where can I find solutions and tips for problems with air conditioning?
⭐ Ask for experiences and tips in your personal area on the subject of air conditioning or products.
⭐ The top 10 list by Honest Tests takes you to the best and most popular air conditioning products with links to ratings & reviews, where you can find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find an air conditioning test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with Air Conditioning Test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here Air Conditioning Test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Air conditioning test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest Air Conditioning Test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing Air Conditioning Test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here Air Conditioning Test check.
How to buy air conditioner! 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular dealers for air conditioning products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others. All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for air conditioning are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money when buying an air conditioner?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could provide your air conditioner product with a price alert. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your product purchase for your air conditioning product. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the air conditioner product.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
honest-tests.de can you do good Order air conditioning products online at good prices – Buy air conditioner online. Simply order air conditioning online, find air conditioning products and Buy air conditioning products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, no matter whether you want to buy offline or order air conditioning products on the Internet. buy air conditioner: Order good products like air conditioning online - at a good price! Search air conditioner - find air conditioner - order air conditioner online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as air conditioning at good prices on the Internet and to order air conditioning products directly to your home.
If you want to order air conditioning online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon to order. Buying air conditioning products is so easy! - Super easy to order air conditioning products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.12.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs