Smart Home Guide: Your networked home
A fridge that tells you what to buy. Regulate the entire heating system at the push of a button. Always be up to date on electricity consumption. Googling with the voice control or programming the shutters. What is possible or sensible today? Some things are already prescribed by the legislator. Many components work independently. Some can be merged. It becomes a little confusing if you are concerned about your living space.
This guide is about smart at home. What is possible, what is not possible, what should you consider when installing technology and what options do you have to use technical processes profitably? - Smart Home - your networked home
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics here.!
Smart home products - in comparison
|Detection of smoke development through scattered light measurement||LIVING COMFORT - Enable your loved ones to lead a self-determined life within your own four walls - you stay in touch with your smartphone and can act immediately in an emergency.||5000062 wireless alarm system set||🥇 Test winner ETM test magazine 10/2018: Alarm, video, smart home, everything from a single source from the German manufacturer: The Lupus Smart Home alarm system is one of the most modern systems for...||Battery operated contact sensor (reed) for doors and windows||The Smoke Detector Starter Set not only reliably reports smoke emissions within your own four walls, but also via the free app on your smartphone|
|Rapid detection of the type of fire through heat measurement||SECURITY - The motion detectors register every movement and immediately pass on any abnormalities - the universal sensor reports open or tilted doors and windows - the attachment of the ...||Contents: 1 pieces||🔧 Our German support hotline will also help you with the setup via remote maintenance. Constant further development through regular, free software updates.||Integrated temperature sensor||Directly networked smoke alarms work together in a collective and thus also provide information about fires in remote rooms|
|N/A||N/A||44,10 €||131,90 €||269,98 €||289,89 €||35,71 €||N/A||165,90 €|
|The Amazon||The Amazon||The Amazon||The Amazon||The Amazon||The Amazon||The Amazon|
|26. September 2022 1: 59||26. September 2022 1: 59||26. September 2022 1: 59||26. September 2022 1: 59||26. September 2022 1: 59||25. September 2022 22: 48||26. September 2022 1: 59||26. September 2022 1: 59||26. September 2022 1: 59*Advertising|
What is a smart home?
Smart home means: Automate quality of life and security, including efficient energy use, with technical support. Technology should support people - not replace them. You decide which device does what and when. You can program devices - as it suits you and your life.
With eHome or Smart Living are also, by the way Smart Homes gemeint
If you don't have a smartphone, you can attach appropriate panels to the wall or use a tablet to switch the technology.
Smart home application
Different functions in a house can be interconnected and then via Smartphone, Tablet or PC not only be monitored, but also configured. Turn on the heating on the way, close the shutters, a look at the Surveillance Cameras throw? No problem. Your own alarm activation? No problem.
To the large area of eHome belong to partial areas. Under certain circumstances, these can also be interconnected.
Counters are hidden behind the term: Water, gas, electricity. These counters are digital and can be monitored at any time. This can help you get an overview of what is consumed during your absence. You can work with the data, you could save electricity or, at worst, find that you have a broken water pipe. We take a closer look at the legal regulations on the subject of digital electricity meters below
Home automation - smart home
This area includes security like that Alarm Upgrade Volumetric & Tilt Sensors, the heating system, the lighting and also the automated control of the blinds. Are you gone longer? You can just pull the blinds down from anywhere. Light and heating can also be personalized. Easily turn off the light in the bathroom from the couch.
Maybe you're cold and want to warm it up before you get home?
What is also possible today - a automatic unlock for your front door, No joke. Your smartphone is located via GPS and if it is (at best you have not lost it) near your front door, it unlocks. It closes itself off immediately if you move away from a certain radius.
Household appliances - Smarthome
With Smart Home you can also network all household appliances. Maybe you want your coffee on time in the morning? Smart living makes it happen. You can also use yours Refrigerator, your Stove or yours washing machine network.
Access all your files, pictures, videos and films from all over the house without having to drag CD sticks or other data storage devices from A to B. You can if you have your own server system install.
An internal, in-house server system is not a cloud! A cloud stores your data on an external server that you can access from anywhere in the world via the Internet.
Security - smart home
Relevant tasks in the field of smart security include:
- Smoke Detectors
- Surveillance Cameras
- motion sensors
- water sensors
- Interactive doorknobs
- Sensors for measuring carbon monoxide, air humidity, pollen pollution, temperature
These devices can be linked to an action. For example, the door could be opened for a friend, a surveillance camera could take a picture of the burglar, the windows are opened in the event of carbon monoxide contamination. Security messages are also sent.
Smart Home Alexa
Alexa isn't actually Alexa, it's Echo. Alexa is just the woman who lives in it. Ha. Voice control can not only be used by addressing the device with: "Alexa, play my favorite music!" Echo can do even more:
- Monitor and use all Apple units
- Switch light on and off
- Check intelligent radiator thermostats and change the temperature
- Control surveillance cameras
- Connect additional household appliances using intelligent sockets
Of course, she also plays music while washing your clothes or turning on your dishwasher.
Android smart home
Many devices, sockets and systems also run on Android, of course. The programmable adapter plug is particularly popular. It also works with the coffee, exactly half past six in the morning!
Does a smart home make sense?
This technology is also being developed so that we have it more convenient in everyday life. Also, - because not everything that is new is revolutionary. Devices such as refrigerators, washing machines or dishwashers can be networked into the smart home - the machines still have to be loaded by hand. Especially since the new devices can be set using the timer.
Where the technology can be used meaningfully:
- Security monitoring: cameras, door locks, hazard detectors
- saving electricity
- Always keep an eye on the consumption of water, electricity and gas
- Control the heating system
- adapter to Home fragrance or coffee machine connect
- pool robot, lawn mower robot, Robot vacuum cleaner connect
- Solar system link
- Fans switch
- LED light control
- Roller shutter control
- pellet stove - control
Smart home for seniors
Does a smart home make sense for seniors? Not necessarily. If the older generation does not agree with the technology, it will be difficult to integrate it as a helper. A automatic water rinsing is not understandable for some older gentlemen. It depends on the person. Technical support is an asset for people who have a physical handicap but are fit.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics here.!
Smart home requirements
In order to get started, in terms of saving energy and monitoring, you need a device that is designed to play back the data that needs to be processed. Most smart home devices are easy to connect to your tablet or smartphone. They communicate over the WLAN. For example, if you Amazon Echo in between, all you need to do is give commands: "Alexa, make coffee." For example.
Surveillance systems often work via an app. This way you can easily find out, for example, who has looted your refrigerator while on the go. Or what the dog is doing while you're away.
Smart home threats
Headlines keep popping up warning about advancing technology. Everything that is electronically connected has its gaps. So your home can also be attacked by hackers. Read out data, open doors. You can see when you are at home and when you are not. Alone by reading out the data. Sounds scary? Even if companies promise a good firewall, the dangers cannot be completely ruled out.
Changeover of electricity meter
Legislators stipulate that all analog electricity meters should be replaced by digital meters by 2032. Whether you incur any extra costs is also up to the providers. The installation and maintenance of the devices can incur costs. An upper limit has been set: gross costs must not exceed € 20. Here too, data protection experts do not agree: if the data falls into the hands of unauthorized persons, they can easily find out, based on your consumption, when you are out of the house.
The digital meters transmit your consumption in real time. In this way, the consumption should be calculated better and the risk of manipulation of the consumers should be contained.
Incidentally, installation is mandatory. https://www.verbraucherzentrale.de/wissen/energie/preise-tarife-anbieterwechsel/die-neuen-stromzaehler-kommen-13275
Advantages and disadvantages of smart home
They relieve one, the other annoying. The digital home has its advantages and disadvantages:
Advantages of smart home
✔ You have everything in view at all times - whether it's a break-in
✔ Power consumption
✔ Meter readings
✔ You can operate your complete systems from the sofa
✔ Voice control is available for the most important gadgets
✔ You can send your robots to work
✔ Move your roller shutters up and down
✔ Make coffee or on the go
✔ heat the apartment
✔ In the long run, costs can be saved
Disadvantages of smart home
✘ Retrofitting can be expensive to purchase
✘ High security gaps can result from hacker attacks
✘ Data is collected
WLAN Permanent WLAN operation
Conclusion - smart home
For people who want to know exactly what is happening when and how much is happening in their own four walls, the smart home is a great way to basically monitor everything. Also the money - because saving will be visible in the future. You can also use your fully automatic coffee machine, your lawn mower, your vacuum robot, your pool robot and your heating system to do this without having to toil.
Your friends could also go into the house while you're away. For people with a handicap, technology can be a fantastic support. Switching off, but then becomes difficult. If you're sensitive and want to turn off your WiFi at night, it's not that easy anymore.
Find in the top 10 the best & best-selling Smart Home Set products 2022 on honest tests
- So easy to smart heating control: Replace the previous radiator controller with the Smart Home radiator thermostat, with adapter...
- Heating thermostat to save heating costs: Define individual heating scenarios with the heating control and automatic programs
- Change programmed settings spontaneously: readjust the smart heating control from anywhere using the Hama Smart Home app, e.g. from the office if...
- Smart home heating control with: Away mode, automatic frost protection, valve protection function against calcification, window open detection, set...
- Use schedules to heat individual rooms or the whole house automatically and according to the daily routine - independent of iPhone and Internet.
- Remote access and presence-based heating control from the control center (HomePod mini/HomePod/Apple TV).
- Easily set the comfort temperature using the app (iPhone, iPad, Mac), Siri or directly on the heater.
- Save heating costs: Automatically pauses the heating when the window is open; including holiday mode, frost and valve protection and much more.
- Customized and convenient heating control using the free smartphone app
- The intuitive Homematic IP app and the easy-to-use radiator thermostats make entering the smart home child's play
- Individual temperature curves can be easily created using the app - with up to 3 adjustable heating profiles and 13 changes per day
- The heart of the smart home is the flexible WLAN access point. This is simply connected to the WLAN via the app
- 【Temperature Control】 The intelligent thermostat is the combination of automatic and manual. Controllable temperature range:...
- 【Energy saving】 With the intelligent heating thermostat, you can heat cost-effectively and save up to 30% on heating costs. The...
- 【Voice Control】You can control the temperature of any room in your house anytime, anywhere with your mobile phone. The device is...
- 【Remote control】 The intelligent thermostat works with a Zigbee hub, so you can easily set the temperature via your phone's app ...
- CONTROL BY APP FROM ANYWHERE AT THE ENTRY PRICE: With the intelligent starter set you can easily control your heating via Alexa, Siri or ...
- THINKING HEATING: Thanks to intelligent schedules, the heating thermostat can set the perfect temperature for every room and at any time ...
- SAVING ENERGY MADE SIMPLE: If nobody is at home or if a window is open, you will receive a push message via the tado° app with the ...
- PRACTICAL EXPANSION: You can add other smart (radiator) thermostats to the starter kit, whether from the Basic Line or ...
- Efficient heating: The smart radiator thermostat brings the room to the desired temperature
- Radiator thermostat detects open doors and windows due to falling temperatures in combination with the door/window contact, adjusts the...
- Optimized energy consumption and temperature display of actual and target temperature in the Bosch Smart Home App
- Flexible control options via voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri or via app
- Customized and convenient heating control using the free smartphone app
- The intuitive Homematic IP app and the easy-to-use radiator thermostats make entering the smart home child's play
- For the time-controlled regulation of the room temperature in connection with Homematic IP underfloor heating actuators or Homematic IP...
- Individual temperature profiles with up to 13 changes per day and up to 6 adjustable profiles (3x heating/3x cooling)
- COOLING AND HEATING - Whether in the attic apartment, in the office, in the bedroom or in the study - with the cold bringer Inverter Split...
- SMART HOME SUITABLE: Thanks to the already installed WiFi module, you can conveniently control your air conditioner via an app. With this function you can...
- POWERFUL COMPLETE SET: The powerful split device with 18000 BTU, emission class A ++, R32 coolant and heat pump with ...
- VERY QUIET / QUIET SLEEP: Due to the separate split outdoor unit, the air conditioning is particularly quiet. The sleep function of your...
- Central element for setting up and controlling the Homematic IP Smart Home via the free app
- The encrypted communication enables secure access to the system - even when on the move
- No request for personal data and a secure server location in Germany
- With the radiator thermostat Evo you can save up to 33% heating costs - through individual temperature profiles with up to 13 changes...
- Setting up and controlling the set via the free smartphone app and the fee-free cloud service requires connection to the...
- The set consists of three radiator thermostats – basic
- Automatic and convenient control of the room temperature through needs-based heating, with simultaneous energy savings of more than 30%
- Replacing conventional radiator thermostats in just a few simple steps - interfering with the heating system or draining water is...
- Test: Tribit Stormbox | Outdoor bluetooth speaker
- Advent calendar with spices
- Test: BODY'S PERFECT capsules - weight loss & wellbeing
- Test: Syntrox sandwich maker with ceramic coating for 4 sandwiches
- Test: Silvercrest Monsieur Cuisine food processor | SKMC 1200 E5
- Slate slabs | Serving and decorating with slate plates
We have created a buying guide with useful tips for you. He can advise and protect you from some bad purchases in 2022. He gives you recommendations for purchase, shows you useful links or brings you closer to a smart home set test.
Get experiences & recommendations from customers, buyers, friends, social media, blogs or trade journals. before you a Smart home set If you want to buy a product, be smart and you are well prepared.
Buy a Smart Home Set – How to find the best Smart Home Set product for you!
What exactly do I expect from the "Smart Home Set" product I'm looking for?
Many products have a primary purpose for which they are needed. However, no matter what you are looking for or want to use the Smart Home Set product, write down exactly what you expect from the product, how and where you want to use it. Research and compare your found Smart Home Set products. You will find that many products do exactly what you are looking for, but have many more functions, different properties or handling that you did not know. The variety of products and scope of delivery can be very different.
Which manufacturers and brands are available for "Smart Home Set"?
If you are looking for a "Smart Home Set" product and want a specific brand or manufacturer, then you have already narrowed down your search with BRAND or manufacturer. If this is not the case, you must first get an overviewwhich manufacturers and brands produce and offer the product you are looking for. Benefit here well-known brands and manufacturers with their products. Nevertheless, it is worth investigating lesser-known brands or manufacturers. These could be new to the market or just less well known in the respective country.
You can often find a better one Price-performance ratio due to production costs or philosophy. Proven brands and manufacturers rely on notoriety and trust over the years that they've built up. quality & service have convinced, but can fade over time. Everything is reflected in the price. So pay attention to lesser-known products, they don't have to be worse. These can also have good service, good quality or come with more scope of delivery. Experiences of other buyers are very important.
Which functions, equipment & condition do I need and which do not?
Find & choose the best smart home set product
You now know exactly what you expect from your new product and how you want to use it. You have gotten an overview of the available products. You have now gained more information about Smart Home Set products, as well as their functions, properties, handling and scope of delivery. What you initially expected from the product, you should now add new points and weigh up what do I absolutely need and what not. Also think long-term about comfort, consumption, benefits and scope of delivery.
Buyer Ratings, Recommendations, Reviews & Tests for Smart Home Set?
You now have a few Smart Home Set products on your list that match your desire. Now you have to sort out and go into more detail about the products. Search any product for buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests on the web. You will read positive and negative and you will notice which product you are drawn to. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
👉 How reputable is the website or shop and its buyer ratings, recommendations, reviews & tests?
👉 Buyer reviews can be bought or fake, look at the number of reviews and spelling.
👉 Use other useful websites to evaluate fake reviews!
👉 What exactly are negative reviews about?
How do I deal with negative reviews and experiences?
Negative reviews are often written when a product arrives defective, which can be due to the delivery route or directly to the manufacturer. It can happen, but it's not the norm and shouldn't put you off. There are many negative reviews from customers who bought the wrong Smart Home Set product for themselves or who didn't get the right information and were now disappointed. Incorrect or incorrect use can also lead to a negative rating.
Products often have to be assembled, for some this is too complicated, time-consuming or just not for them. Often these so-called negative ratings simply contain frustration that the buyer had. Nevertheless, there are certainly legitimate negative reviews, so I always recommend that you read them Read reviews carefully and revolves around use, durability & quality. What problems did you have? How did the dealer or manufacturer react to problems?
👉 Few reviews does not always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. Maybe it just hasn't been on the market long enough and hasn't been valued enough as a result.
👉 If possible, ask your open questions to the buyer or seller in case of problems.
👉 some sellers fight each other with negative/positive ratings to improve or deteriorate sales ranks and positioning.
What problems, solutions or tips can I find about the Smart Home Set product?
It is often helpful to research problems, solutions or tips about the product before making a purchase. Here you can benefit from the knowledge of buyers who may have had the Smart Home Set product for some time, what they do with it or have experienced. This can be negative as well as positive. Maybe it will bring you further insight into the quality, durability, care, handling and use of your upcoming smart home set purchase.
Where can I find ratings, recommendations, reviews, tests, reviews, solutions and tips from other buyers?
⭐ Ask for experiences and tips in your personal area about the Smart Home Set or product.
⭐ The Honest Tests top 10 list takes you to the best and most popular Smart Home Set products with links to Ratings & Reviews, where you will find many opinions and recommendations.
⭐ Many sales platforms offer their buyers a rating, which you can usually find under the product.
⭐ There are question & answer portals with the questions & answers you are looking for, or post them directly yourself. Example: Gutefrage.net
⭐ For every product or topic there are forums on the Internet where users, buyers or like-minded people can exchange ideas.
⭐ Facebook groups or Facebook pages act like forums with lots of questions and answers.
⭐ Look at detailed Top reviews on Amazon * an. There are many for very good quality and satisfied buyers 4 or 5 star ratings. The more customer reviews a product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.
Where can I find a smart home set test on the internet?
💻 Just look in the area "Testing" from Honest Tests over or use here with Smart Home Set Test the search, maybe we already have something for you! 🙂
💻On Google you can enter here Smart Home Set Test Find! You can use any search engine out there. Also use a year for current tests, for example Smart home set test 2022.
💻 For product recommendations and product tests with test results 2022, you can search for an existing one at Stiftung Warentest Smart Home Set Test check.
💻 Check at Ökotest whether an existing Smart Home Set Test is discoverable.
💻 Youtube is the choice for reviews and test videos. You can go here Smart Home Set Test check.
Where can I find Smart Home Set to buy? 🛒
You can buy any product either online or in a local store. You will always find a much larger selection online. You will find popular local shops such as a hardware store, drugstore, shopping center or a specialist shop on site and can get an idea of the products directly.
🏬 Popular retailers for smart home set products could be: Aldi, Penny, Kaufland, Norma, Lidl, Netto, Roller, Rossmann, DM, Rewe, Real, Bauhaus, Toom, Obi, Hornbach, Mediamarkt, Saturn, Medimax and many others . All providers also sell selected products in their own online shop. 🛍
Online you will find many other online shops or price comparison sites in addition to the ones mentioned above.
💻Popular portals for Smart Home Set are: Amazon, eBay, Otto, Conrad, Pearl, Billiger, Idealo, Geizhals, Check24 and many more. Everywhere you will find test winners, price winners or comparison winners, maybe exactly the product you are looking for is there!
How can I save money with the Smart Home Set?
1. Saving tip❗ Look for designated ones discounts, offers, price reductions or bargain offers, but with Caution and compare.
⚠To check an offer, you can specifically for Amazon "Keepa" or "CamelCamelCamel" to use. Prices are tracked here, so you can see if an offer is really an offer. Many retailers lower prices on special occasions such as Black Friday, Christmas, Easter or other promotional days. With "Keepa" you can see months in advance how the price has been and you will notice that the price has been increased more and more to the promotion day, weeks or 1-2 months before the promotion to represent an offer at the promotion time, although it is the Price is that has been used often or for a long time. ⚠
Dealers like to use the tactic of adjusting a product from its normal price to a very expensive price, only to later sell it at that normal price (now much cheaper). With this tactic, the retailer triggers a price drop, which signals an offer for many online shops, websites, deal sites, price portals and positions it accordingly or makes it conspicuous. Use these tactics to your advantage and catch the periods before and after these price adjustments. This will certainly require a little time, planning and patience for your purchase.
Here at Honest Tests we have one "Keepa" price history view built into the tables and their contributions from "Tests" & "Guides". There you can see how the price of a product was in the past.
2. Saving tip💶❗ Always compare the scope of delivery with the price. A low price for a single product can become more expensive if you have to buy something as an option right away or later. A product set with a lot of scope of delivery can then suddenly be cheaper, although the price seems high at first.
3. savings tip💶❗ Don't buy scopes of delivery/equipment or more functions if you can already weigh up that you don't need them or use them little.
4. Saving tip💶❗ Use price alerts! You can set price alerts on some websites, comparison sites or portals. You could provide your Smart Home Set product with a price alert. You will then receive an e-mail notification when you reach your desired price, which has been tracked over a certain period of time.
5. Saving tip💶❗ Maybe use coupon pages or coupon codes for your Smart Home Set product purchase. There are browser extensions that allow you to buy a possible voucher code directly from the online shop. Many retailers want to retain their buyers after a purchase and include voucher codes with them. Voucher websites show you current vouchers for everything. You just have to check whether one would be possible for you at the moment.
6. Saving tip💶❗ Does your product have to be new? With used products, B-stock or Refurbished products you can save a lot! Amazon and Ebay offer used, B-stock or refurbished item on. Depending on the used condition and knowing someone else has used it, you can save a lot, but it may not be for everyone. B-Ware items often have transport or cosmetic defects, but are fully functional. Refurbished goods are used, defective and returned goods that have been prepared for sale and have a guarantee. Amazon offers these products as Warehouse Deals
Lots of positives Buyer ratings are often a sign that people are happy with the Smart Home Set product.
You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price and no additional costs. Many want that. But quality has its price. If you buy cheap, you often buy twice or three times again. Spend a little more money and enjoy its quality in the long term, you will enjoy it more in the long run than cheap bargains. It's not always easy to buy a quality product at a reasonable price. If you stick to a few purchase criteria, customer reviews and the buying guide, you will surely find the right product for you. Have fun!
honest-tests.de can you do good Order smart home set products online at good prices – Buy smart home sets online. Simply order Smart Home Set online, find Smart Home Set products and Buy Smart Home Set products. Always pay attention quality and rating of the products, regardless of whether you want to buy offline or want to order Smart Home Set products on the Internet. Buy a smart home set: Order good products like Smart Home Set online - at a good price! Search Smart Home Set – Find Smart Home Set – Order Smart Home Set online!
The Honest Tests Website - gives you the opportunity to compare many products such as Smart Home Set at good prices on the Internet and to order Smart Home Set products directly to your home.
If you want to order Smart Home Set online: Search on Ehrliche-tests.de, find your product and to order we will direct you to an online shop like Amazon. Buying Smart Home Set products is so easy! - Super easy to order Smart Home Set products online.
Discover the now honest tests! Have you read everything up to here? WOW! Then you are either very precise or a search engine, because this text is written for them 🙂
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 26.09.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs