Smart Home Guide: Your networked home
A fridge that tells you what to buy. Regulate the entire heating system at the push of a button. Always be up to date on electricity consumption. Googling with the voice control or programming the shutters. What is possible or sensible today? Some things are already prescribed by the legislator. Many components work independently. Some can be merged. It becomes a little confusing if you are concerned about your living space.
This guide is about smart at home. What is possible, what is not possible, what should you consider when installing technology and what options do you have to use technical processes profitably? - Smart Home - your networked home
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
Smart home products - in comparison
|Detection of smoke development through scattered light measurement||For a high quality of life - Give your loved ones a self-determined life within their own 4 walls - With the smartphone you stay in touch and can act immediately in an emergency||5000062 wireless alarm system set||Test winner ETM test magazine 10/2018: alarm, video, smart home, everything from a single source from the German manufacturer: the Lupus smart home alarm system is one of the most modern systems for building security, ...||Battery operated contact sensor (reed) for doors and windows||The Smoke Detector Starter Set not only reliably reports smoke emissions within your own four walls, but also via the free app on your smartphone|
|Rapid detection of the type of fire through heat measurement||Safety thanks to technology - The motion detectors register every movement and immediately report any abnormality - The universal reports when the doors and windows are open and tilted - The ...||Contents: 1 pieces||Our German support hotline will also help you with remote maintenance. Constant further development through regular, free software updates||Integrated temperature sensor||Directly networked smoke alarms work together in a collective and thus also provide information about fires in remote rooms|
|N/A||N/A||42,64€||139,99€||316,66€||306,90€ statt 399,00€||20,96€ statt 35,71€||N/A||169,00€ statt 199,95€|
|29. November 2021 7: 20||29. November 2021 7: 20||29. November 2021 7: 20||29. November 2021 7: 20||29. November 2021 7: 20||29. November 2021 7: 20||29. November 2021 7: 20||29. November 2021 10: 36||29. November 2021 8: 51*Advertising|
What is a smart home?
Smart home means: Automate quality of life and security, including efficient energy use, with technical support. Technology should support people - not replace them. You decide which device does what and when. You can program devices - as it suits you and your life.
With eHome or Smart Living are also, by the way Smart Homes gemeint
If you don't have a smartphone, you can attach appropriate panels to the wall or use a tablet to switch the technology.
Smart home application
Different functions in a house can be interconnected and then via Smartphone, Tablet or PC not only be monitored, but also configured. Turn on the heating on the way, close the shutters, a look at the Surveillance Cameras throw? No problem. Your own alarm activation? No problem.
To the large area of eHome belong to partial areas. Under certain circumstances, these can also be interconnected.
Counters are hidden behind the term: Water, gas, electricity. These counters are digital and can be monitored at any time. This can help you get an overview of what is consumed during your absence. You can work with the data, you could save electricity or, at worst, find that you have a broken water pipe. We take a closer look at the legal regulations on the subject of digital electricity meters below
Home automation - smart home
This area includes security like that Alarm Upgrade Volumetric & Tilt Sensors, the heating system, the lighting and also the automated control of the blinds. Are you gone longer? You can just pull the blinds down from anywhere. Light and heating can also be personalized. Easily turn off the light in the bathroom from the couch.
Maybe you're cold and want to warm it up before you get home?
What is also possible today - a automatic unlock for your front door, No joke. Your smartphone is located via GPS and if it is (at best you have not lost it) near your front door, it unlocks. It closes itself off immediately if you move away from a certain radius.
Household appliances - Smarthome
With Smart Home you can also network all household appliances. Maybe you want your coffee on time in the morning? Smart living makes it happen. You can also use yours Refrigerator, your Stove or yours washing machine network.
Access all your files, pictures, videos and films from all over the house without having to drag CD sticks or other data storage devices from A to B. You can if you have your own server system install.
An internal, in-house server system is not a cloud! A cloud stores your data on an external server that you can access from anywhere in the world via the Internet.
Security - smart home
Relevant tasks in the field of smart security include:
- Smoke Detectors
- Surveillance Cameras
- motion sensors
- water sensors
- Interactive doorknobs
- Sensors for measuring carbon monoxide, air humidity, pollen pollution, temperature
These devices can be linked to an action. For example, the door could be opened for a friend, a surveillance camera could take a picture of the burglar, the windows are opened in the event of carbon monoxide contamination. Security messages are also sent.
Alexa isn't actually Alexa, it's Echo. Alexa is just the woman who lives in it. Ha. Voice control can not only be used by addressing the device with: "Alexa, play my favorite music!" Echo can do even more:
- Monitor and use all Apple units
- Switch light on and off
- Check intelligent radiator thermostats and change the temperature
- Control surveillance cameras
- Connect additional household appliances using intelligent sockets
Of course, she also plays music while washing your clothes or turning on your dishwasher.
Android smart home
Many devices, sockets and systems also run on Android, of course. The programmable adapter plug is particularly popular. It also works with the coffee, exactly half past six in the morning!
Does a smart home make sense?
This technology is also being developed so that we have it more convenient in everyday life. Also, - because not everything that is new is revolutionary. Devices such as refrigerators, washing machines or dishwashers can be networked into the smart home - the machines still have to be loaded by hand. Especially since the new devices can be set using the timer.
Where the technology can be used meaningfully:
- Security monitoring: cameras, door locks, hazard detectors
- saving electricity
- Always keep an eye on the consumption of water, electricity and gas
- Control the heating system
- adapter with Home fragrance or coffee machine connect
- pool robot, lawn mower robot, Robot vacuum cleaner connect
- Solar system link
- Fans switch
- LED light control
- Roller shutter control
- pellet stove - control
Smart home for seniors
Does a smart home make sense for seniors? Not necessarily. If the older generation does not agree with the technology, it will be difficult to integrate it as a helper. A automatic water rinsing is not understandable for some older gentlemen. It depends on the person. Technical support is an asset for people who have a physical handicap but are fit.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
Smart home requirements
In order to get started, in terms of saving energy and monitoring, you need a device that is designed to play back the data that needs to be processed. Most smart home devices are easy to connect to your tablet or smartphone. They communicate over the WLAN. For example, if you Amazon Echo in between, all you need to do is give commands: "Alexa, make coffee." For example.
Surveillance systems often work via an app. This way you can easily find out, for example, who has looted your refrigerator while on the go. Or what the dog is doing while you're away.
Smart home threats
Headlines keep popping up warning about advancing technology. Everything that is electronically connected has its gaps. So your home can also be attacked by hackers. Read out data, open doors. You can see when you are at home and when you are not. Alone by reading out the data. Sounds scary? Even if companies promise a good firewall, the dangers cannot be completely ruled out.
Changeover of electricity meter
Legislators stipulate that all analog electricity meters should be replaced by digital meters by 2032. Whether you incur any extra costs is also up to the providers. The installation and maintenance of the devices can incur costs. An upper limit has been set: gross costs must not exceed € 20. Here too, data protection experts do not agree: if the data falls into the hands of unauthorized persons, they can easily find out, based on your consumption, when you are out of the house.
The digital meters transmit your consumption in real time. In this way, the consumption should be calculated better and the risk of manipulation of the consumers should be contained.
Incidentally, installation is mandatory. https://www.verbraucherzentrale.de/wissen/energie/preise-tarife-anbieterwechsel/die-neuen-stromzaehler-kommen-13275
Advantages and disadvantages of smart home
They relieve one, the other annoying. The digital home has its advantages and disadvantages:
Advantages of smart home
✔ You have everything in view at all times - whether it's a break-in
✔ Power consumption
✔ Meter readings
✔ You can operate your complete systems from the sofa
✔ Voice control is available for the most important gadgets
✔ You can send your robots to work
✔ Move your roller shutters up and down
✔ Make coffee or on the go
✔ heat the apartment
✔ In the long run, costs can be saved
Disadvantages of smart home
✘ Retrofitting can be expensive to purchase
✘ High security gaps can result from hacker attacks
✘ Data is collected
WLAN Permanent WLAN operation
Conclusion - smart home
For people who want to know exactly what is happening when and how much is happening in their own four walls, the smart home is a great way to basically monitor everything. Also the money - because saving will be visible in the future. You can also use your fully automatic coffee machine, your lawn mower, your vacuum robot, your pool robot and your heating system to do this without having to toil.
Your friends could also go into the house while you're away. For people with a handicap, technology can be a fantastic support. Switching off, but then becomes difficult. If you're sensitive and want to turn off your WiFi at night, it's not that easy anymore.
Popular Smart Home Set Buy | Buy smart home set cheap online
Buy Smart Home Set - Top 10 Topseller List
- "BILD Edition" heating set for easy entry into ...
- Simple and intuitive setup: download the app, Homematic ...
- Easy adjustment of the respective room temperature via the ...
- Homematic IP puts data protection and security first ...
- Bosch Smart Home Security Starter Package - comprehensive security ...
- With smart home controllers, motion detectors, smoke detectors and ...
- Alerting on site and remotely via app notification ...
- Can be flexibly expanded and adapted to any apartment or ...
- Easy to set up and use - Quick and easy ...
- Access even when you are on the move - control all devices easily ...
- Create schedules - turn your devices on automatically ...
- Away mode - turn on your lights ...
- The handy motion sensor fits seamlessly into the interior ...
- Thanks to the small door / window contacts, you always know whether a ...
- The "Control Hub", the central part of the set, connects all ...
- The wireless switch to control the included elements of the ...
- Measuring power consumption: With the internal consumption meter, the ...
- Timer function: With the Gosund app you can control your ...
- Grouping Devices and Family Sharing: You can also ...
- Voice control: After successful activation, start a ...
- Bosch Smart Home Controller together with the Smart Home App that ...
- Easy control of the controller with a simple tap of your finger ...
- Automatically organizes communication between all ...
- Bosch Smart Home 360 ° indoor camera - for a look into every ...
- Thanks to integrated motion sensors, it only records ...
- Privacy on request via app command or fingertip on the ...
- Thanks to the built-in microphone and speaker, it can also be used as ...
- So easy to smart heating control: The previous ...
- Heating thermostat to save heating costs: With the ...
- Change programmed settings spontaneously: the ...
- Smart home heating control with: away mode, ...
- Bosch Smart Home indoor climate starter package - temperature control in ...
- Complete package for your room climate control: enables ...
- Simple setting of the target temperature via the Bosch Smart ...
- As part of the Bosch Smart Home indoor climate solution, it ...
- The alternative to the smartphone app for controlling your smart ...
- Allows easy and quick control of ...
- Controls up to 4 different functions individually
- Effortlessly in two steps anywhere in the house ...
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
Smart Home Set - buying advisor
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find a smart home set at a good price?
- Which Smart Home Set products do other people recommend?
- What is the best way to use the Smart Home Set, is there any information on the Internet?
- What is the quality of Smart Home Set?
- How To Use Smart Home Set Correctly!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with smart home set products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Do you find Smart Home Set Tests or Smart home set comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated Smart Home Set in 2021?Share the Smart Home Set contribution.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.11.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs