Everyone has probably heard that whey powder is supposed to be healthy. It is full of minerals, is fat-free, and is generally considered a muscle feed. Very popular in sport and dieting, however, there are differences. It fills you up for a long time, is quickly consumed and is easy to incorporate into your diet.
What differences there are, what power the white gold still has, what is really in it and what you should pay attention to, we will clarify in this guide. We will also answer how the body absorbs the powder and for whom it is particularly suitable. Sports lovers and people who like to live healthy, so watch out, whey powder can also have side effects. - Whey powder top 10
Whey powder - what is it?
The whey powder that you can buy in stores consists in most cases of sour whey. Sour whey because this whey is a by-product of the production of curd. Quark is made with lactic acid bacteria that are added to milk. In contrast to sweet whey, which is often offered as a drink, because sweet whey is formed during the production of cheese through the addition of rennet.
If the curd is formed in the sour whey, a watery yellow liquid remains, which, however, quickly spoils. For this reason, a powder is produced that is very durable and versatile.
This is how a high-quality protein powder is created.
The components of protein are valuable amino acids that make the body efficient. The intestine splits the supplied amino acids again and distributes them accordingly into the respective areas of application. Protein is needed for a lot of work in the body. It is essential for the transport of oxygen, it stores iron and it ensures that the muscles can contract. The strength is also determined by collagen.
The protein takes on very important tasks in the entire metabolism. Whey protein is easy to break down and use by the body because it is relatively "pure". He does not have to deal with trivialities, but can jump straight to the processing of the amino acids. This is what makes whey powder so digestible and usable. The biological value of whey protein is 104-110.
For example, that of carrots is just 36.
Leucine, isoleucine and valine - essential amino acids that are also in our muscles. 35%. Means that the whey powder is 35% bioidentical with our muscles. The body can easily install it. So with value you need less to achieve a lot. That means: fast processing and thus immediate energy.
What else is in it
Magnesium, calcium, protein, lactose. In the overview this means on average per 100 g among others:
- 353 kcal
- 1,1 g fat
- 68 g of carbohydrates
- 10.9 g protein
- Vitamin B2 Riboflavin 2.500 μg
- Sodium 800 mg
- Potassium 2200 mg
- Calcium 1500 mg
- Magnesium 120 mg
- Phosphorus 800 mg
- Iron 1300 μg
- Zinc 3500 μg
- Copper 300 μg
- Iodide 120 μg
- Leucine 1.143 mg
- Isoleucine 687 mg
- Lysine 1.036 mg
- Valine 665 mg
Whey not only strengthens muscles, it's good for the skin and metabolism, and the body can use it quickly and effectively for firmer teeth, bones and nerves.
Possibilities of application
Since whey is generally so beneficial to the organism, it is hardly surprising how diverse it is. Here is a brief overview of the broad spectrum of protein helper.
[su_youtube url = “https://youtu.be/TzVlYqb8ZSw“ height = “500 ″]
Sports and muscle building
During training, sweat and burning consumes many important minerals or is lost. Anyone who refills these gaps with whey after the training session will already be able to help prevent the shortage. The lactose provides fast energy in the form of carbohydrates. The energy stores are replenished and the body regenerates immediately. A muscle soreness or energy low can thus be clearly prevented.
Metabolism and digestion
Whey is a devoted complement, but for a pure whey diet it lacks other basic vital substances and therefore a whey crash diet or something like that is not recommended at all. Whey still supports. With its high-quality protein, whey prevents the muscles from being broken down.
The insulin level remains constant, which prevents food cravings. It keeps the intestines in motion and thus also the metabolism, which means that waste products and fats cannot store them. The appetite is also slowed down, the organism is busy. Carnitine is required to burn fat, which the body can produce even better with the whey.
A healthy intestine also means a healthy immune system. The less the intestine is stressed, the more effectively it can excrete all toxins and take care of the immune system. Anyone who has envisaged a whey cure should not overdo it. Seven days is usually enough to detoxify the body. With plenty of water and herbal tea, the whey can quickly transport the ballast out of the system. The metabolism and digestion get going all the more effectively.
Fat and cellulite disappear
Here whey acts as well. Potassium, which is in the whey, displaces the water from the cells, including the layer with cellulite. The less excess water and slag in the skin, the more tightness and a smoother surface. Fat is broken down because the muscles have enough food. Excess water is flushed out. A high on the good and pure proteins.
What else is possible
Even in ancient Rome and Greece, people knew about the "beautiful" properties of the actual waste product from cheese and quark production. Whey is just as old as the production of cheese and curd cheese. A waste product, actually. Nevertheless, people already knew how to use the properties of milk water back then. In a bathroom, for example. Whey is wonderful for the skin.
Peelings or baths with whey powder not only clean, they also deacidify. Dry skin becomes soft and supple and firm. The skin's natural protective acid mantle is protected. Because the pH value of lactic acid is almost the same as that of our skin. Its keratolytic (i.e. the property of dissolving cornifications) is still beneficial. Lactic acid is therefore good for the skin through and through. Firms, nourishes, exfoliates, is lipid replenishing and has a slightly mild stabilizing to disinfecting effect due to its pH value. It also supplies the skin with good minerals from the outside. All of this is what makes whey powder so valuable.
Are there differences in the whey powders?
The manufacturers of the various whey powders naturally each have their own “recipe”. So you can buy the powder in "nature" as well as with different flavors. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, banana or Kisch yoghurt, there is now whey powder for every taste. Another difference is in the sweetener. Some companies process Stivia, others work with conventional sweeteners such as acesulfame, aspartame, or the like.
Some generally do without sweeteners. Others on preservatives. Most of them have extra vitamins and / or minerals added, which is reflected in the athlete's whey powders, athletes, especially bodybuilders, have a completely different need for nutrients than someone who wants to shed the usual three kilos.
The enzyme bromelain (a pineapple enzyme) in the powder is said to even help against the "protein winds" that some people like to set. The price, of course, is also different. From organic products to industrially manufactured powders and depending on the quantity and content - the price range is huge, so it is important to know that you know what you need it for.
An athlete - whey powder is too overdressed for cosmetics and for easy weight loss. The other way around is of course the same. It depends on the personal use and of course also on the taste.
No matter what the powder is needed for in the end, the preparation is very simple: just add the liquid. Special shakers are available in stores for this purpose, in a glass with a spoon or whisk, of course, this also works. Milk, water, shake or in a smoothie, the whey is pretty undemanding.
The powder itself has a long shelf life, is not mixed with it for so long and is intended to be consumed soon. Whey can also be used to sweeten coffee or tea. Mix the soups or mix them into the fruit and vegetable juice. An extra portion in the quark is also not a problem. Or you can simply mix your own strawberry-chocolate-banana drink.
Summary: Whey powder
In its pure form, whey has a limited shelf life; sweet whey is used for ready-to-eat drinks that often contain too much sugar or sweeteners. The sour milk whey is available in powder form due to its very short natural shelf life of around two hours. The whey powder is durable, easy to store and easy to transport. Versatile, you can try your own personal favorite recipe depending on your taste and preference.
Whey is very healthy and easy to use by the body. Applied internally and externally, it can be a high-quality product that balances the mineral balance in the body. It speeds up the metabolism, creates toxins and excess water from the body. At the same time, it provides the muscles with the necessary power through the protein. Crash diets with whey powder are not particularly recommended. But quite effective as a cure.
Side effects can also occur with excessive consumption. People who have problems with gout, kidney or liver problems, the increased consumption could also have negative effects for them. Sometimes diarrhea is just as much a part of it as are typical signs of acidosis. Therefore, it is better to approach yourself slowly and see what the body can tolerate or to contact a doctor if there are problems. With lactose intolerance, a critical look goes without saying.
Whey Powder Top 10 List
Buy Popular Whey Powder | Buy whey powder cheap online
Top 10 - whey powder
- NATURAL SWEET WHEY: The whey powder concentrate of drinking whey ...
- MILK POWDER FOR LONG SHELF LIFE: Fresh drinking whey spoils ...
- NATURAL WHEY POWDER: the whey powder is free from ...
- KRAFT PAPER STAND-UP POUCHES: our whey powder is ...
Current savings offers
- Item_display_weight; 0.3 kilograms
- Packing quantity: (1 x 300 gr)
- Organic certification: EC organic
- Top quality egg whites, very productive
- good for the intestinal flora, improves digestion, stimulates the ...
- Beauty products for the skin, connective tissue, also ideal as ...
- Average nutritional values per 100g / per serving 15g (in 300ml ...
- GENTLE PROCESSING: Raab Vitalfood sweet whey powder is ...
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Raab Vitalfood natural sweet whey comes from ...
- SAFETY: Raab Vitalfood only uses the best raw materials and ...
- PURITY: Our whey powder does not contain any additives, ...
- Beverage powder for a soft drink
- Food with a high nutrient density, is used to accompany ...
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin (riboflavin), healthy bones ...
- without aspartame
- 100% natural bath additive
- has a moisturizing effect and thus maintains the natural ...
- contains valuable minerals, vitamins, trace elements and ...
- excellent for the daily care and cleaning of your baby
- 💪🏼 FOR OPTIMAL MUSCLE BUILDING - When building muscles ...
- 💚FROM IRISH GRASSING - The protein whey comes from ...
- 🥛 ALL ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS - In a tasteless ...
- NO UNHEALTHY ADDITIVES - Our protein powder is too ...
- Whey drink RASO whey powder - whey a natural gem
- Whey drink RASO for satiety before meals
- Whey drink RASO without flavor enhancers
- Whey drink RASO without preservatives
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
- Test: Stihl hedge trimmer HS 45
- Test: On Cloudflyer Waterproof running shoe
- Test: Silvercrest Monsieur Cuisine food processor | SKMC 1200 E5
- TEST: Siemens vacuum cleaner Q5.0 - model VSQ5X1230 - powerful & quiet
- Test: Koenig ice cube machine KB20 | Ice cubes at the push of a button
- Test: Bose Soundtouch 10 | Wireless Music System
Whey powder - Purchase advisor
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find whey powder for a good price?
- Which whey powder products do other people recommend?
- How do I use whey powder best, is there any evidence on the internet?
- What is the quality of whey powder?
- How To Use Whey Powder Properly!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with whey powder products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Can you find whey powder tests or on the internet Whey powder comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated whey powder in 2021?[su_expand link_color = "# 990000" link_style = "button" more_icon = "icon: info"]
The more customer reviews the product has, the safer the opinions and information about it.Few reviews doesn't always mean that your chosen product is necessarily bad. It may just not have been on the market long enough and has therefore been rated too seldom. Here you just have to look and research for whey powder. Amazon.de * offers many different possibilities to analyze the product whey powder well. Whey powder can also be used Tests or whey powder comparisons.
What can a good product like whey powder cost?You always want the most popular top product at the best possible price, this also applies to your purchase of whey powder. Everything should always have a cheap price and no additional costs. We want that too. But quality now also has its price. Those who buy cheaply often buy twice or three times again. Therefore, it is important to give you the different prices for the respective product on the way. Spend a little more money and enjoy the recommended whey powder product in the long term. Buying proven brands and their quality will delight you more in the long run than cheap bargains.
How was whey powder rated?
4 or 5 star ratings are a sign that people are happy with whey powder. These customer reviews also say something about the quality of the product.
Search for good and current whey powder tests on the internetIn addition to various reviews for the whey powder product, there are whey powder Tests 2021 and Whey powder comparisons To be found on the Internet in 2021.
Do you have questions about whey powder?Before you want to buy whey powder, you should be many clarify open questions beforehand, we have shown you a list above. Opinions from other buyers will always help you. Are there any other things to consider with the noted product details? If the color is right winter jacketas you can see in the small picture in the online shop? How do the sizes of one fall quilted pants off, very important! Always pay attention to size information. How does the product behave when exposed to the cold? These are all questions that you, as a consumer, are sure to ask yourself. The manufacturers naturally also want to achieve high sales with their products. The bigger the brand is, the better the products are. But of course there are also many small, unknown brands that offer good quality. Here you have to pay attention to further purchase criteria. Finally, of course, the price is crucial for you. If the price is simply not in relation to the quality, we recommend you to buy another product.
Conclusion on whey powder experiences, reviews, comparisons and buying guidesIt is not always easy to buy a good quality product at a reasonable price. If you adhere to a few purchase criteria and customer ratings, nothing stands in the way of your purchase in 2021.
- Test: Ring Video Doorbell | Doorbell with video camera
- Test: The perfect EMSA thermal mug for the car | Travel Mug Grande
- Test: Kärcher cordless pressure washer KHB 5 | Strong performance and thorough result?
- JOFRI Carrying Bag - everything for your travels and excursions
- Test: Bestway Steel Pro Max Frame Pool 366 × 100 | Bestway pool in rattan look | Plan and build the above ground pool for the garden
- Test: Koenig ice cube machine KB20 | Ice cubes at the push of a button
- Test: On Cloudflyer Waterproof running shoe
- Slate slabs | Serving and decorating with slate plates
- Test: IPhone 11 Pro Max | a must-have?
- Test: Tefal OptiGrill + | Contact grill
- Outdoor knife - top 10
- Guide: Buy Magna Doodle magic board | Toys for children
- Eyelash Curler Heated Top 10
- Terrace fountain with LED column fountain
- Faucet with infrared sensor Top 10
- How do I plan a house party - theme party?
- Copper cleaner - top 10
- Remove foot fungus - removal of foot fungus
- Guide: Electric golf trolley
- Remove greenspan - removal of greenspan
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 7.12.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs