Binoculars with additional functions
Binoculars are great. You can use it for all kinds of purposes in your hobby and at work. You can watch shy animals with it, take pictures, you can use it to look at the starry sky. In the following guide, we take a closer look at the binoculars. What you should pay attention to when buying, what new technical possibilities binoculars have today and what your children could benefit from. Advantages of binoculars? How does it work and what do all the numbers and details mean? Unimagined opportunities for young and old explorers. - Guide: buy binoculars
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
Buy binoculars - in comparison
Why you need a pair of binoculars
Binoculars are handy: you can keep an eye on your surroundings. Also with professional things!
So if you have:
- Stars - Guaker
- Captain, pirate, rower
- Cyclists and mountain bikers
- Security staff
you are, then binoculars are just the thing for you!
** Did you know that you can see the stars much better if you use binoculars? **
If you want to go fishing, you can already see in advance where the best places are and if animals or people are nearby. You can find the right path even if you do not know it that way. You can discover more on walks and shy animals are not startled by you. If you work in the field of security, it is necessary to observe and research at night. In difficult terrain or visibility, binoculars are a grateful help.
How does binoculars work?
Carl Zeiss has mid-18. Century invented the first correct usable binoculars. Of course, a lot has happened since then. Initially, it was more of a prosthesis for the theater - visit. The military immediately implemented this idea: the binoculars were born.
The basic principle works
all the same. They consist of a lens, the prisms and the eyepieces.
Binoculars can have a maximum of 5 lenses mounted. The light breaks in the lens and then stands on its head. Of course, that does not work and for the reason it needs one
Again, various possibilities are possible, the Porro or the roof prism. The prism re-directs the inverted motif so that it is displayed in the correct direction. Both types of prism do the same job. The roof prism is more complex and this is the first thing you notice about the price of the binoculars.
What is still missing is the eyepiece. And here, too, the mystery of expansion is revealed. Increase eyepieces and so are installed in the binoculars up to six eyepieces.
Digital binoculars work something similar. But still have the function that converts the images into digital pulses, which are displayed on two electronic viewfinders. Of course, digital binoculars also need energy!
Information on the binoculars - what means what?
First, you will notice that the information is always a number x number. That means the magnification or magnification factor and the lens diameter. This information is important, depending on what you want to buy and use the binoculars. The lens diameter has to do with the brightness. The larger the specified diameter, the better you can see it in the dark. Now you have a rough orientation. So you need, if you want to see more in the dark, a pair of binoculars, which has a high lens diameter.
Now there is more to pay attention to.
If you increase 10fold or more, you only have a small portion of the reality that is very far away from you. Every breathing or even a small movement and you are through the binoculars again completely elsewhere! At very high magnifications, you will not get around it, you Tripod to buy - or at least support you somewhere.
Possibilities of binoculars
Here we go into the different possibilities that you still have. Look, what is most suitable for you.
Binoculars for children
Children are first of all: smaller. This means that they can not last long heavy binoculars and also the eye relief is too large for many binoculars. If you want to give your child binoculars, you should pay special attention to a few things here.
The eye - eyepiece distance should be between 50 - 57 mm. The weight of the binoculars should be as small as possible so that the child does not get tired during all the exciting observations and simply loses the joy of discovery. The magnification is also not insignificant - between 6 - 7facher magnification makes inexperienced and experienced children fun. Children who are already practiced and have correspondingly longer stamina, can also dare to increase their size.
You have the opportunity to buy a special childrens binoculars. Or, our recommendation, you look at that Compact Binoculars at. Many of them are lightweight, robust, waterproof and adjustable. So that your child can find the binoculars, you can understand it with a neon pendant or similar.
Binoculars with digital camera
Very popular: Binoculars with integrated camera. With that, your nature observation can be captured right away. If you play with this possibility, then you should consider a few basic things.
The higher the resolution, the clearer the picture, Most binoculars save the pictures in JPG format. The work makes in the presentation so the processor, which must be correspondingly powerful.
Binoculars with zoom function
Digital zoom is always at the expense of the quality of the pictures. Basically, digital zoom only cuts something out of the actual image and enlarges it. With inferior binoculars that can be catastrophic. Meaningful: the optical zoom. But the further you zoom, the more unstable the handling becomes. The smallest wobblers sometimes cost the best moments.
random access memory
You may want to photograph a bird and need fast, good consecutive shots. Since the technology must come after. The image must be sharp, the information on the Speichermedium be stored. So pay attention to a good and fast processor and recordable memory.
Binoculars with image stabilizer
|1||Canon 12x36 IS III binoculars (12x magnification, ... *||106 Reviews||1.389,00€||To the offer ➤|
|2||Bresser high-end monocular 16x30 with optical ... *||21 Reviews||459,00€||To the offer ➤|
|3||Canon 15x50 IS all-weather binoculars (15x magnification, ... *||65 Reviews||1.927,00€||To the offer ➤|
The good technique can be yours Stabilize image, To a certain point anyway. Everything, the technique does not get anti-blur. Good binoculars have this option but on board.
Always have a spare battery or one Power Bank if you take your digital binoculars with you. The batteries usually have the habit to run in the worst moments empty.
Recommended reading: Lots of guides on different topics .!
Binoculars with night vision function
How does it work? Low light is amplified in the night vision function, Again, there are huge differences in quality. While some manufacturers advertise that you are using the appropriate device until 100 see m in the dark This may not be the case for a long time, and if it is under such a terrifying resolution that you can easily and without it. If you're a detective, hunter or angler, you need a great technique. This can be found in a very high price segment. Pay attention when buying necessarily on the opinions and testimonials of other users!
Binoculars with rangefinder
A rangefinder is useful when playing golf, hunting or hiking. A laser beam measures in a fraction of a second the distance of the object you are looking at.
Many outdoor binoculars have this addition almost as standard. A gadget that can be fun and useful!
** Binoculars with compass? A compass is not necessarily standard equipment. But if you lose your bearings completely and the technology stops working, it can save you on your adventure! And not only that: binoculars with compass are well suited for sailing trips. **
Binoculars with compass
In addition to the care items such as microfibre cloth, distilled water, cleaning cloths, a brush, a bellows, you can personalize your binoculars even further. A (maybe colorful) ribbon will help you find your binoculars if lost. A bag or lid for the lenses are supplied by the manufacturers. Otherwise, you can buy these but in case of loss. Some manufacturers also offer extra tripods. These can be put together small and stowed in the backpack. Have you also thought of charging cables, batteries and power reserves?
Long live your binoculars! You can experience so many adventures with it, as it deserves some love, so it remains long heal and maintained. First of all, if you do not need your binoculars, put all the lids on the glasses. If coarse dirt is visible, then you should first clean it carefully and let it dry well, so that no moisture accumulates. In the worst case this can lead to mold growth.
In most cases it is suitable for loose soiling microfiber cloth, You can also get one Bellows with brush buy as you can buy in the photo accessories.
Distilled water helps to eliminate smears and dust.
** Why distilled? Because so no limescale can arise. **
For the lenses are small Cleaning wipes with alcohol, that leaves no smear. A Gummipflegestift receives the rubber coatings of your binoculars and can magic away small scratches. Store your binoculars always dry and protected. You can do leather with an extra leather care kept alive for a long time.
What you should pay attention to when buying binoculars
Ready for your adventure? There you are! Then we summarize here again quickly what you should pay attention to when buying binoculars:
- Which activity do you need most of your binoculars?
- How often should it increase?
- Should a child be allowed to use the binoculars?
- Would you like to be able to take pictures with it?
- Should it have a compass?
- Or a residual light amplifier?
- How hard can it be?
- Do you need a tripod?
- Is the binocular waterproof or at least splash-proof?
- Is it of good quality and is it protected even if it should slide out of your hand?
- How much money do you want to spend on your binoculars?
- Do you need more accessories?
- Did you think about the care products?
If you only want to have a pair of binoculars, which accompanies you on your walks, then you may already be looking for cheap binoculars. These are also available in absolutely good quality.
** For eyeglass wearers, there are binoculars, because you can attach a shell. With some binoculars you can also adjust the Dioptrinzahl. **
Pros and cons binoculars
Not convinced yet? Then here's our pros and cons list, which might help you a bit in your decision:
✔ It is hardly on the luggage
✔ You can discover unimagined worlds with it
✔ You can estimate ways
✔ You can teach your children valuable knowledge
✔ It is not necessarily expensive
✔ You can use it very well in your job and also as a hobby
✘ Manufacturers do not do what they promise in terms of technology
✘ Special devices may be very expensive
Conclusion - buy binoculars
Binoculars are almost a must have if you're out and about exploring nature, the stars and the area. Good equipment weighs no more than a few hundred grams and fit in the backpack for the reason alone. They are also easy to care for and long lasting as well, if you take care a bit around your binoculars. And who knows what you can do with the binoculars. 🙂 We think: Such binoculars are a wonderful gadget to enrich your life. You can hardly make a mistake. If you have children, it does not necessarily have to be childrens binoculars. With light devices that fit the distance of the eyes, you do them a favor and do without the plastic mischief. So she and you will enjoy it.
Buy popular binoculars with infrared - Top 10 | Buy binoculars with infrared - Top 10 cheap online
Binoculars with infrared - buy top 10 - top 10 topseller list
- 12x50 Monocular - 12x50 high-performance monoculars, a 12x ...
- One-hand focus monocular - This 12x50 monocular telescope is ...
- Professional High Performance Monocular - Full ...
- Waterproof Monocular - This waterproof, fog-free, ...
- Excellent quality - FMC and high resolution, BAK-4 ...
- 10X42 high magnification - 10 times magnification to make things colorful ...
- Wide field of view - field of view at 1000 m: 303 feet, ...
- Compact and Lightweight - Lightweight (21.7 Oz) Fits in a pocket or ...
- Small binoculars, FGMC, magnesium alloy lens body, ...
- Professional telescope, rubber cover of the lens body made of ...
- 100% optical glass, extended BAK7, high light transmission, ...
- HD visual experience, popular among professional gamers ...
- A handy zoom monocular with high magnification for ...
- The macro function enables convincing focus settings ...
- The optical system has a roof edge design and a ...
- Dimensions: 127x32x32 mm / weight: 124 g
Find top 10 products
(best-selling & rated products)
- Test report: Proviz Reflect 360 running backpack | Running & Sport
- Test: Philips Avent Baby Monitor SCD503 | many functions
- Test: ENDERS radiant heater | Gas heater for warmth in the garden
- Test: iRobot Roomba 980 vs. Xiaomi Roborock S6
- BenQ W1400 3D-DLP-Projektor
- Peanut butter from Argentina | without palm oil | no added sugar
Binoculars with infrared purchase advisor
Your questions that you should ask yourself to find your suitable product.
- What budget do I have to buy?
- What do I want to do exactly with the product?
- Where can I find infrared binoculars at a good price?
- Which binoculars with infrared products do other people recommend?
- What is the best way to use infrared binoculars, is there any information on the Internet?
- What is the quality of binoculars with infrared?
- How To Use Infrared Binoculars Correctly!
- What are the special features of this product that I really want to have?
- Are there often problems with binoculars with infrared products?
- What is the shelf life of the product?
- Can you find solutions to the problem?
- Do you find binoculars with infrared tests or on the Internet Binoculars with infrared comparisons?
How many people recommended or rated infrared binoculars in 2021?Share the binoculars with infrared contribution.
* Product images & links | Source: Amazon PA API | Last update on 29.11.2021/XNUMX/XNUMX | * = Affiliate links | Prices quoted on this website may have changed. The actual price of a product can be found on the seller's website. Real-time updates are technically not possible. Prices including VAT plus shipping costs